PAGEANT-MANIA
Miss Norway 1113

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
Miss Norway 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miss Norway

2 posters

Go down

Miss Norway Empty Miss Norway

Post  Anonymní Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:59 pm

Lene Egali is listed as Norway's delegate to Miss Universe 2009. Is this true? She represented the country in Miss World 2008. On the pageant's website (Froken Norge), it says the Miss Universe Norway 2009 pageant has just started. (It's a 2 week event, I think). Why is a 2009 pageant being held if Lene Egali is representing Norway at Miss Universe 2009? I don't think Norway has chosen it's delegate yet, and I wish people would get their information straight.

Anonymní

Back to top Go down

Miss Norway Empty Re: Miss Norway

Post  Tidus Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:08 pm

PAGEANT FREAK wrote:Lene Egali is listed as Norway's delegate to Miss Universe 2009. Is this true? She represented the country in Miss World 2008. On the pageant's website (Froken Norge), it says the Miss Universe Norway 2009 pageant has just started. (It's a 2 week event, I think). Why is a 2009 pageant being held if Lene Egali is representing Norway at Miss Universe 2009? I don't think Norway has chosen it's delegate yet, and I wish people would get their information straight.

i think the info is correct that lene is going indeed to represent Norway in MU 09. the best guy to give the answer is BESTMAN, NORWAYS MINISTER HERE. I BELIEVE SOON ULL HAVE A CLEAR ANSWER.

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13119
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bestman Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:56 pm

TIDUS wrote:
PAGEANT FREAK wrote:Lene Egali is listed as Norway's delegate to Miss Universe 2009. Is this true? She represented the country in Miss World 2008. On the pageant's website (Froken Norge), it says the Miss Universe Norway 2009 pageant has just started. (It's a 2 week event, I think). Why is a 2009 pageant being held if Lene Egali is representing Norway at Miss Universe 2009? I don't think Norway has chosen it's delegate yet, and I wish people would get their information straight.

i think the info is correct that lene is going indeed to represent Norway in MU 09. the best guy to give the answer is BESTMAN, NORWAYS MINISTER HERE. I BELIEVE SOON ULL HAVE A CLEAR ANSWER.

Hi, guys!

Actually I think there will be chosen 2 representatives in the Froken Norge finale March 27th 2009. One for Miss Universe 2009 and one for Miss World 2009.
The national director of Froken Norge has mentioned this in some interviews, but it is not 100% confirmed on their own website.
I'll ask Lene, and will be back with the certain answer.
bestman
bestman
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 2187
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Megan Young, Nicole Faria and Rochelle Strauss.
Registration date : 2008-10-25
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down