PAGEANT-MANIA
Road to MISS SOUTH AFRICA 2018 - Official Result at page 3 - Page 3 1113

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
Road to MISS SOUTH AFRICA 2018 - Official Result at page 3 - Page 3 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Road to MISS SOUTH AFRICA 2018 - Official Result at page 3

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Road to MISS SOUTH AFRICA 2018 - Official Result at page 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Road to MISS SOUTH AFRICA 2018 - Official Result at page 3

Post  bonner Fri May 25, 2018 1:43 am

Akile Khoza - 23 - Thulamahashe, Mpumalanga
Road to MISS SOUTH AFRICA 2018 - Official Result at page 3 - Page 3 32682510

Q. Why do you want to be Miss South Africa and what do you think you will be able to bring to the role?
A. I want to inspire young girls to chase their dreams. I want to be a vessel of hope and a symbol of beauty that transcends deeper than physical beauty. Beauty that is confident and strong and comes from within. I will be able to bring qualities of a woman who is relatable, kind, hard-working and passionate about serving her community and country.
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 114525
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

Road to MISS SOUTH AFRICA 2018 - Official Result at page 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Road to MISS SOUTH AFRICA 2018 - Official Result at page 3

Post  bonner Fri May 25, 2018 1:44 am

Daniellé de Jager - 20 - Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape
Road to MISS SOUTH AFRICA 2018 - Official Result at page 3 - Page 3 32661310

Q. Why do you want to be Miss South Africa and what do you think you will be able to bring to the role?
A. The Miss SA is a prestigious title and a goal I have dreamed about my entire life. I believe I have the necessary qualities, skills, experience and knowledge to represent my country and furthermore, I am very excited to be part of the 60th Anniversary celebrations. With my current academic and international sporting achievements, I already have the foundation to support the challenges that are associated with the Miss SA crown, with respect to strict discipline and excellent time management. I have the necessary people and social skills for liaising with other international ambassadors overseas, and being an extrovert, I am confident enough to tackle any challenge that comes my way. I feel that there is a perception that pageants are only for those stereotypical pageant women and I want to change that stigma and be the role model to represent all those beautiful women who have excelled in other activities, but for some reason do not see 'wearing the crown' as one of their goals. Talent, coupled with good looks, is a killer combination, but to balance talent with beauty and brains is a tough challenge. If I am crowned Miss SA 2018, my principle slogan that I will stand for throughout my reign will be my belief in the Latin aphorism, Carpe Diem (Seize the Day and every opportunity that comes your way).
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Fri May 25, 2018 1:45 am

Thandokazi Mfundisi - 24 - East London, Eastern Cape
Road to MISS SOUTH AFRICA 2018 - Official Result at page 3 - Page 3 32540410

A. Ever since I was four years old, I have dreamt of the honour of being Miss South Africa. The past winners have all gone to be both significant and inspirational to many people, and being part of that sisterhood would be a dream come true. The symbolic role of Miss South Africa is that through the title, she also acquires a louder voice. With that loud voice, I would like to take on the responsibility of being a role model, speak on issues that are dear to my heart, especially regarding the development of our country. I also want to empower myself through the skills only this platform can provide. I want to be a beacon of hope for those who come from disadvantaged backgrounds, those who have been told they can never make something of their lives, those who have heard the word "no" all their lives. Encourage them to follow their dreams and to remind them that they are valid and achievable. As a law student, I am very interested in the whole system of basic human rights and privileges and learning about our democracy. People of South Africa have been given their rights, however I want to encourage some positive proactive thinking especially around our youth. Because it really doesn’t help having these rights if we cannot act upon them. To use this platform to teach people situated in remote areas about their rights and how to use them would be a dream realised. Given the opportunity of being Miss South Africa, I would like to focus my work on the people in the areas of our country who are knowledge deprived so that I can impart to them, hope and inspiration from my own experiences, whilst working with progressive communities to promote and maintain change.
Secondly, with the upcoming national elections, I would encourage the youth to participate by casting their vote and be active members of the society because the future of this country depends on us.
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Fri May 25, 2018 1:45 am

Thulisa Keyi - 26 - Fourways, Sandton
Road to MISS SOUTH AFRICA 2018 - Official Result at page 3 - Page 3 31577010

A. It is my passion to be at the forefront of change and empowerment. I want to enforce economic participation of women and youth, using the Miss SA platform to empower them through education and really be the driver of change. I bring authenticity to the role of Miss South Africa and a heart to love, give and serve and I think people will appreciate that about me.
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Sun May 27, 2018 8:13 pm

Official Result

MISS SOUTH AFRICA 2018: Western Cape-Tamaryn Greene

Miss World South Africa 2018: Eastern Cape – Thulisa Keyi
Miss Universe South Africa 2018: Western Cape-Tamaryn Green

Top 5
Eastern Cape – Thandokazi Mfundisi
KwaZulu-Natal – Karishma Ramdev
KwaZulu-Natal – Noxolo Ndebele
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3