PAGEANT-MANIA
The road to Frøken Norge (Miss Norway) 2009 - updated THE FINALISTS - Page 2 1113

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
The road to Frøken Norge (Miss Norway) 2009 - updated THE FINALISTS - Page 2 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The road to Frøken Norge (Miss Norway) 2009 - updated THE FINALISTS

+5
bubbles
Tidus
Lucky
Del
bestman
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The road to Frøken Norge (Miss Norway) 2009 - updated THE FINALISTS - Page 2 Empty Re: The road to Frøken Norge (Miss Norway) 2009 - updated THE FINALISTS

Post  bestman Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:09 pm

Here are the 12 finalists for Froken Norge 2009.

The final will take place March 28th.

The road to Frøken Norge (Miss Norway) 2009 - updated THE FINALISTS - Page 2 21e7mt2

I'm not impressed - but maybe a makeover will help.....
At least my 2 favourties are in the final!
Good luck to all the girls!
bestman
bestman
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 2187
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Megan Young, Nicole Faria and Rochelle Strauss.
Registration date : 2008-10-25
Male

Back to top Go down

The road to Frøken Norge (Miss Norway) 2009 - updated THE FINALISTS - Page 2 Empty Re: The road to Frøken Norge (Miss Norway) 2009 - updated THE FINALISTS

Post  Tidus Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:13 pm

i think there are 3-4 girls with really good potential Bestman, my favourite still is Anna Karina but Sarah is just hard to ignore....

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13119
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bestman Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:26 am

It is now confirmed that there will be chosen two girls.

1 by a jury for Miss Universe, and 1 by 75% public votes and 25% jury votes for Miss World.

This makes me happy! I think it is best to choose two different candidates for the major pageants.
bestman
bestman
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Tidus Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:36 am

bestman wrote:It is now confirmed that there will be chosen two girls.

1 by a jury for Miss Universe, and 1 by 75% public votes and 25% jury votes for Miss World.

This makes me happy! I think it is best to choose two different candidates for the major pageants.

I WONDER HOW THEY ARE GONNA SEPERATE THE TITLES..... I MEAN WILL THE MU NORWAY WINNER BE ANNOUNCED AND LATER ON THERE WILL BE A TELEVOTE FOR THE OTHER GIRL?OTHERWISE IF IT ALL HAPPENS AT THE SAME TIME .....THE PUBLIC VOTES CAN EASILY GO TO THE MOST FIERCE AND SEXY..AND THAT GIRL WILL END UP IN MW....DO I MAKE ANY SENSE? :-gt4t56-: Laughing

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Del Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:07 am

There are 2 or 3 with "potential" Wink Personally, I like Anna Karina, but also Natasha Ally Hammer and Trine Dønheim (but I don't think she will have any chances). If there's a public vote, Sara could make it...

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 8212
Registration date : 2008-08-18
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Del Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:09 am

TIDUS wrote:

I WONDER HOW THEY ARE GONNA SEPERATE THE TITLES..... I MEAN WILL THE MU NORWAY WINNER BE ANNOUNCED AND LATER ON THERE WILL BE A TELEVOTE FOR THE OTHER GIRL?OTHERWISE IF IT ALL HAPPENS AT THE SAME TIME .....THE PUBLIC VOTES CAN EASILY GO TO THE MOST FIERCE AND SEXY..AND THAT GIRL WILL END UP IN MW....DO I MAKE ANY SENSE? :-gt4t56-: Laughing

That was my thought, too. But sexy and fierce doesn't always mean a placement in MU either (see Russia 2007).

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 8212
Registration date : 2008-08-18
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Tidus Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:20 am

Del wrote:
TIDUS wrote:

That was my thought, too. But sexy and fierce doesn't always mean a placement in MU either (see Russia 2007).

true!!!! the best example u could have mentioned. lets see the outcome of the pageant im really curious.

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bestman Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:54 pm

TIDUS wrote:
Del wrote:
TIDUS wrote:

true!!!! the best example u could have mentioned. lets see the outcome of the pageant im really curious.

It does not say what kind of public votes there will be. If there are web-votes in advance, the girl with most friends and family will be for MW. If there are phone and SMS votes during the final, the most "girl next door" will win. Those are the kind of girls Norwegian public like.

So I am happy the jury will pick the MU rep, and I hope they will choose first in case it is the same girl as public voting.
Will be very interesting to see the outcome.
bestman
bestman
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabiondo Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:43 pm

Bestman, speaking about Frøken Norge 2009 finalists, 5 of them are under 18 years old.

This means Frøken Norge 2009 Miss Universe will be selected among 7 lucky ladies!

They are:

Maiken Madeleine Gaup
Charlotte Rustad
Siri Kristen Johansen
Marita Frøyen
Silje Mathea Nylund
Eli Landa
Natasha Ally Hammer
Sabiondo
Sabiondo
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Number of posts : 7945
Favourite Miss : Dayana Mendoza , Carolina Izack & Oxana Fedorova
Registration date : 2008-08-12
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Tidus Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:47 pm

Sabiondo wrote:Bestman, speaking about Frøken Norge 2009 finalists, 5 of them are under 18 years old.

This means Frøken Norge 2009 Miss Universe will be selected among 7 lucky ladies!

They are:

Maiken Madeleine Gaup
Charlotte Rustad
Siri Kristen Johansen
Marita Frøyen
Silje Mathea Nylund
Eli Landa
Natasha Ally Hammer

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

NO ANNA....NO SARAH?????? I HOPE NOT....

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabiondo Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:18 pm

TIDUS wrote:

-They are under 18 years, if some of them wins the Forken Norge Universe 09, dont will be allowed for competies on Miss Universe 2009 due their age. Sad No
Sabiondo
Sabiondo
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Tidus Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:21 pm

Sabiondo wrote:
TIDUS wrote:

-They are under 18 years, if some of them wins the Forken Norge Universe 09, dont will be allowed for competies on Miss Universe 2009 due their age. Sad No

wow.......didnt the organizers see that when they admitted their registrations the first place????? maybe.....they turn 18 before August?????

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabiondo Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:15 am

TIDUS wrote:
wow.......didnt the organizers see that when they admitted their registrations the first place????? maybe.....they turn 18 before August?????

The Miss Universe ORG. mean that all the contestants they must sign the 18s years before the 1º of Febreary.
Sabiondo
Sabiondo
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bestman Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:08 pm

The road to Frøken Norge (Miss Norway) 2009 - updated THE FINALISTS - Page 2 768px500px_finalister_09

What is this? A all girl high school class on a school trip? A Norwegian soccer team?
Oh no - guys and dolls - these are the fianlists for tomorrow's final of Froken Norge 2009.
Out of these 12 girls the public and a panel of judges will choose Norway's reps for MW and MU 2009.

I am not impressed.... apart from Anna Karina Bacca (no 3 from the left back row) I don't see any
potential finalists in any international pageants this year.

But hopefully I'll be surprised. Good luck to all the girls!

As for the age limit in MU, I guess you are right, Sabiondo.
The only right choice for MU will then be Eli Landa.
For MW I'm hoping for Anna Karina
bestman
bestman
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Tidus Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:16 pm

ERNST, WHATS WITH THE AGE ISSUE SABI TOLD US,DO U HAVE ANY IDEA?

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bestman Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:45 pm

TIDUS wrote:ERNST, WHATS WITH THE AGE ISSUE SABI TOLD US,DO U HAVE ANY IDEA?

There is no information on Froken Norge's webpages, but with MU's age limit I guess Sabi is right.....
So my prediction list is made according to that.

Tomorrow we will know for sure....
bestman
bestman
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:47 pm

bestman wrote:

There is no information on Froken Norge's webpages, but with MU's age limit I guess Sabi is right.....

Tomorrow is the final?

Back to top Go down

Post  bestman Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:09 pm

Dess wrote:
bestman wrote:

Tomorrow is the final?

Si, señora!
See my last post on page 2.
bestman
bestman
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:10 pm

bestman wrote:
Dess wrote:
bestman wrote:

Tomorrow is the final?

Si, señora!
See my last post on page 2.
Gracias!!! Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymní Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:16 pm

Wow, they're beautiful Miss Norways have made europe proud by placing in M.U in 04.05.06 etc my top fav to win is Anna Karina Bacca

Anonymní

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:10 am

TIDUS wrote:Siri Kristin Johansen

The road to Frøken Norge (Miss Norway) 2009 - updated THE FINALISTS - Page 2 Ven5hf

:-gtgbtbh6-: :-gt4t56-: :-gt4t56-: :-gt4t56-: :-gt4t56-:
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 114525
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  (^_^) Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:53 am

bonner wrote:
TIDUS wrote:Siri Kristin Johansen

The road to Frøken Norge (Miss Norway) 2009 - updated THE FINALISTS - Page 2 Ven5hf

:-gtgbtbh6-: :-gt4t56-: :-gt4t56-: :-gt4t56-: :-gt4t56-:

she is half thai - norway

(^_^)
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 749
Favourite Miss : Dayana MU 2008
Registration date : 2009-03-19
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2