PAGEANT-MANIA
 Road to Miss Universe Great Britain 2019 is Emma Victoria Jenkins - Page 3 1113

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
 Road to Miss Universe Great Britain 2019 is Emma Victoria Jenkins - Page 3 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Road to Miss Universe Great Britain 2019 is Emma Victoria Jenkins

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Road to Miss Universe Great Britain 2019 is Emma Victoria Jenkins - Page 3 Empty Re: Road to Miss Universe Great Britain 2019 is Emma Victoria Jenkins

Post  bonner Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:19 pm

Victoria Small

Road to Miss Universe Great Britain 2019 is Emma Victoria Jenkins - Page 3 11097
 Road to Miss Universe Great Britain 2019 is Emma Victoria Jenkins - Page 3 2841
 Road to Miss Universe Great Britain 2019 is Emma Victoria Jenkins - Page 3 3674
 Road to Miss Universe Great Britain 2019 is Emma Victoria Jenkins - Page 3 4517
Info

Info
The importance of empathy and education have always been two qualities instilled in me by my strong, compassionate mother from childhood. Growing up I always felt like it was my mission in school to stick up for and befriend those who were the victims of bullying and abuse. I became the school council president in primary and secondary school for many years and thrived at the opportunity to make a difference amongst my fellow peers. Last year I graduated university with a degree in business management and hope to continue my studies by pursuing a master’s degree. I believe in female entrepreneurship and empowerment and would love to see more women as the heads of their own companies. From experience, I understand the unspoken pain and shame that is endured by someone who has gone through sexual exploitation and mental health issues. Because of this, I have birthed an Initiative called ‘Victim2Victorious’ to raise awareness of sexual grooming by predators - in the hope of educating youngsters and parents in order to help prevent the problem. I chose not to remain a victim but make beauty from ashes. I believe together we can become the change we all want to see.

Sponsor
Divine Healthcare

bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 114525
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

Road to Miss Universe Great Britain 2019 is Emma Victoria Jenkins - Page 3 Empty Re: Road to Miss Universe Great Britain 2019 is Emma Victoria Jenkins

Post  bonner Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:23 pm

Brooke Smith

Road to Miss Universe Great Britain 2019 is Emma Victoria Jenkins - Page 3 11098
 Road to Miss Universe Great Britain 2019 is Emma Victoria Jenkins - Page 3 60524410
Info

Info
Raised in the beautiful and quaint country side of Suffolk, I grew up with a strong adoration for a wide variety of animals. I was told that my eagerness to learn to ride horse-back came before my first steps. My love for animals still continues as I work closely with my local Dogs Trust shelter, raising money for them and highlighting the issues of canine abandonment. My devotion and passion for performing arts began at school and continued to flourish throughout sixth form where I studied it as part of my A-Levels. At seven-years-old I began to accomplish all of my graded examinations and soon became one of the youngest students to have completed them in the UK. My dedication for singing has taken me to some of the most beautiful venues, from Saint Mark's Basilica in Venice to the O2 Arena in London. This September I am looking to begin studying at university to complete my Bachelor of Science degree in pediatric nursing. This is something very close to my heart as growing, up my siblings faced various health difficulties. Seeing them overcome these obstacles at such a young age inspired me to go on and help other children in the medical industry.

Sponsor
www.cashinnltd.co.uk

bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:27 pm

Nicole Henao Marin Smith

Road to Miss Universe Great Britain 2019 is Emma Victoria Jenkins - Page 3 11099
 Road to Miss Universe Great Britain 2019 is Emma Victoria Jenkins - Page 3 2842
 Road to Miss Universe Great Britain 2019 is Emma Victoria Jenkins - Page 3 11156
Info

Info
Having a multicultural background (with my heritage descending from Colombia, Turkey and Germany) I have come to learn that my passions are far from one-dimensional. I dream of being a chef in my own Michelin starred restaurant, starting a chain of Colombian empanada shacks, being a successful lawyer and one day being a CEO of my own gynocentric empire. I am currently six years into a legal career where my age, my femininity and my ethnicity have all attempted to be a limitation to my success. But as I enter my final year to qualification I am capitalising on my fierce femininity and allowing it to dictate my dreams. This year I will be holding talks with university students to shed light on the struggles of entering the corporate world while not allowing our feminine qualities to be a hindrance. By being a Miss Universe Great Britain finalist, I hope to empower young women into following and combining all of their passions and qualities. I want this to be a platform where we can express our multifaceted personalities and not allow the world to pigeonhole us into unwelcome stereotypes.

bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:31 pm

Megan Vincetta Robinson

Road to Miss Universe Great Britain 2019 is Emma Victoria Jenkins - Page 3 46407110
 Road to Miss Universe Great Britain 2019 is Emma Victoria Jenkins - Page 3 53140411
 Road to Miss Universe Great Britain 2019 is Emma Victoria Jenkins - Page 3 54433010
Info

Info
As an avid adventure seeker from solo road trips around Europe to skiing and snowboarding, I love to meet new people, explore new cultures and live life out of my comfort zone. I am currently working towards my private pilot licence - my mum keeps asking me to try my hand at knitting instead! I am very passionate about women in business, in particular senior leadership. This led to me becoming an ambassador for The Girls Network, mentoring young women and preparing them for their first step in to the business world. It’s also about empowering the next generation to know that they can be multifaceted women who can defy stereotypical gender roles: yes you can be sexy, smart, loving and assertive at the same time. You can be anything and everything you want to be. I also have my own program "Money Talks" which equips young adults with the knowledge and confidence to make positive financial choices. Aside my business babe part of life I am a reiki energy healer and I opt for a holistic way of life where possible. I am a healer by nature and try my very best to spread love, good vibes and help as many people possible on this journey we call life.

Sponsor
Private sponsor

bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:35 pm

Charlotte White

Road to Miss Universe Great Britain 2019 is Emma Victoria Jenkins - Page 3 13432410
 Road to Miss Universe Great Britain 2019 is Emma Victoria Jenkins - Page 3 17992110
 Road to Miss Universe Great Britain 2019 is Emma Victoria Jenkins - Page 3 18447010
 Road to Miss Universe Great Britain 2019 is Emma Victoria Jenkins - Page 3 57221211
 Road to Miss Universe Great Britain 2019 is Emma Victoria Jenkins - Page 3 59301510
 Road to Miss Universe Great Britain 2019 is Emma Victoria Jenkins - Page 3 64489911
Info

Info
I am a woman with a desire, a dream and a vision. I work full time for one of the world’s largest global pharmaceutical corporations as an EA to the vice president of western Europe. In addition, I am also a carer for my grandma, one of the two influential women I was raised by. The other is my mother and it is an honour to be able to help her look after grandma. These two great women taught me to treat others how you wish to be treated and also to keep chasing my dreams - and that I am. I love sports. I am a boxer and in my spare time you will find me in the gym, climbing mountains or walking with the love of my life, my Bassett Hound Nelson. In 2015, I slept rough on the streets helping raiseg £52,000 for my local homeless shelter and I have cared for the homeless since. Last year I started my own campaign called The Monthly Visit, where I collect donated sanitary products, new underwear, hygienic wipes and deliver them to homeless shelters in my area. This year I have branched out to local schools as period poverty is becoming a major issue for young women in the UK, with 138,000 girls missing school because they couldn’t afford sanitary products. As a Miss Universe GB finalist I want to get my campaign into as many schools as possible. If I win, I would like to take this issue to an international level. I am sure period poverty is a silent issue around the globe and I want to help put a stop to it.

Sponsor
www.ljbcontracts.com

bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:37 pm

Erin Williams

Road to Miss Universe Great Britain 2019 is Emma Victoria Jenkins - Page 3 28279310
 Road to Miss Universe Great Britain 2019 is Emma Victoria Jenkins - Page 3 34985210
 Road to Miss Universe Great Britain 2019 is Emma Victoria Jenkins - Page 3 50699211
 Road to Miss Universe Great Britain 2019 is Emma Victoria Jenkins - Page 3 57101610
 Road to Miss Universe Great Britain 2019 is Emma Victoria Jenkins - Page 3 62417210
Info

Info
I am a 21-year-old dressage rider for Great Britain and have competed in six European Championships as part of Team GB - my first Europeans was at the age of 12 so early on in life I learnt about dedication, resilience and coping with pressure. I still love to ride and am currently training my young horse to compete at a future Olympics! I am completing my business degree at university and during my studies I launched my own business, Black Heart Equestrian. It is a combination of equestrian clothing and active wear designed for women. So far the brand has been a success beyond my wildest dreams and I can’t believe that I have sent products to nearly every country in the world. When not riding, working or studying, I can be found pushing myself in the gym or pursuing my deep-rooted love of female self-defence, particularly the Israeli military discipline of Krav Maga. I have been a qualified scuba-diver and ski instructor for a number of years now and soon to be a licensed helicopter pilot - I just have to attempt a solo flight first! I am so grateful to my family for instilling in me the core values of hard work and determination, two attributes that I have found to be important within my life and everything I do.

bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:43 pm

Salina Zafar

Road to Miss Universe Great Britain 2019 is Emma Victoria Jenkins - Page 3 11157
 Road to Miss Universe Great Britain 2019 is Emma Victoria Jenkins - Page 3 2843
 Road to Miss Universe Great Britain 2019 is Emma Victoria Jenkins - Page 3 3675
Info

Info
When she sees her new room, she imagines the magnificent cities she’ll build there, the fancy luncheons she’ll host and the new throne that will be the counter piece of her new castle’ – This is the vision I grew up with. I am Salina. My family comes from Pakistan and I grew up in London. A graduate in real estate, I am now on my way to qualifying as a chartered surveyor. Having been raised by my beautiful single mother, I understand the importance of giving women the right opportunities which my mother was not privileged with when she was growing up. Outside of the surveying world, I keep to a healthy lifestyle as I believe that’s an important factors in achieving my best potential. I used to stammer throughout my teenage years and often labelled as ‘shy’. This indeed led me to start writing, developing a keen interest in the world of art. I truly believe that education and freedom of choice has played a vital role in my life. This has helped me in growing my confidence and making me the woman I am today.

bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:02 am

Emma Victoria Jenkins is Miss Universe Great Britain 2019! Congratulations!
 Road to Miss Universe Great Britain 2019 is Emma Victoria Jenkins - Page 3 66611910
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:04 am

Miss Universe Great Britain 2019

Road to Miss Universe Great Britain 2019 is Emma Victoria Jenkins - Page 3 Greatb11
2-year-old Emma Jenkins was the winner of Miss Universe Great Britain 2019 in an event held at the Mercure Holland House Cardiff, in Cardiff, Wales, on July 13th. 39 women competed for the title and the right to represent Great Britian in Miss Universe 2019.

Cara Frew was the first runner-up and Erin Williams was the second runner-up.
 Road to Miss Universe Great Britain 2019 is Emma Victoria Jenkins - Page 3 Greatb12
Emma works as a researcher and as a reporter for the production company Tinopolis. In 2015, she won the Miss Wales title and competed in Miss World, in Sanya.

British beauties have been competing in Miss Universe since 1952, however, Emma will try to conquer this title for the UK for the first time ever.
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3