PAGEANT-MANIA
My Meeting with Miss Universe Sweden, Renate Cerljen 1113

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
My Meeting with Miss Universe Sweden, Renate Cerljen 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Meeting with Miss Universe Sweden, Renate Cerljen

4 posters

Go down

My Meeting with Miss Universe Sweden, Renate Cerljen Empty My Meeting with Miss Universe Sweden, Renate Cerljen

Post  eja Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:40 am

I had the honour of meeting Renate for an interview for my blog the other day and thought I would shear it with you at pageant-mania.
Follow this link for pics:

http://ejab07.blogg.se/

I will give you an english version soon about our chat.

eja

eja
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 1492
Registration date : 2008-12-12

Back to top Go down

My Meeting with Miss Universe Sweden, Renate Cerljen Empty Re: My Meeting with Miss Universe Sweden, Renate Cerljen

Post  Sabiondo Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:38 am

I saw your pictures and Renate is more beutifull than she was in Bahamas Very Happy :flower: ..?? Eja, can our members of Pageant-Mania send cuestions to her about her Miss Universe experience..??? Im verry curious Laughing Laughing
Sabiondo
Sabiondo
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Number of posts : 7945
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Dayana Mendoza , Carolina Izack & Oxana Fedorova
Registration date : 2008-08-12
Male

Back to top Go down

My Meeting with Miss Universe Sweden, Renate Cerljen Empty Re: My Meeting with Miss Universe Sweden, Renate Cerljen

Post  Lucky Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:20 am

She is very uncommonly beautiful and I am very happy she placed among the TOP on MU. I wish her the best for a future :flower:
Lucky
Lucky
FOUNDER
FOUNDER

Number of posts : 9031
Registration date : 2008-08-07
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  eja Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:48 pm

I will give you an interview about Renates ´thoughts about Miss universe soon. I just have to translate it first. We talked for almost two hours when we met yesterday.
So more will follow!

eja

eja
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Back to top Go down

Post  eja Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:50 pm

Sabiondo wrote:I saw your pictures and Renate is more beutifull than she was in Bahamas Very Happy :flower: ..?? Eja, can our members of Pageant-Mania send cuestions to her about her Miss Universe experience..??? Im verry curious Laughing Laughing

Well, you can send me questions and I will give them to her...I just have to check with her first-OK?

She will surely be eager to answer any questions I bet!

eja

eja
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Back to top Go down

Post  scotty2hotty Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:09 pm

Great blog, couldn't read it but the photos are really nice. Looking forward to your interview with Miss Sweden.
scotty2hotty
scotty2hotty
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 7747
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Jennifer Hawkins, Marlene Schmidt, Rolene Strauss, Iris Mittenaere
Registration date : 2009-05-08
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down