PAGEANT-MANIA
Trinidad and Tobago will be back at Miss Universe 2010!!! - Page 3 1113

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
Trinidad and Tobago will be back at Miss Universe 2010!!! - Page 3 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trinidad and Tobago will be back at Miss Universe 2010!!!

+10
WestIndian
Tidus
Lucky
blackmagic
bubbles
bonner
Aiden
scotty2hotty
triniusacutie
Phenom
14 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Trinidad and Tobago will be back at Miss Universe 2010!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Trinidad and Tobago will be back at Miss Universe 2010!!!

Post  Tidus Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:25 pm

Danille Prime is just amazing....there are 2 more good possibilities also. alien

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13119
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Trinidad and Tobago will be back at Miss Universe 2010!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Trinidad and Tobago will be back at Miss Universe 2010!!!

Post  miyayo Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:01 am

i really love danille..i think shes prettier than latoya actually. her and chenelle look alike but i heard they cut chenelle out from the lineup because the judges were adamant that no mss t&t/world delegates compete for miss t&t/universe...there was a falling out apparently between the two franchises. but it was obvious latoya was gonna win, that's calvin french's baby lol! theyve been after her for years to enter a pageant. but for me it was between these two, so im happy with the choice.

miyayo
ELITE MEMBER
ELITE MEMBER

Number of posts : 25
Favourite Pageant : MISS UNIVERSE, MISS WORLD
Favourite Miss : MISS TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO, WENDY FITZWILLIAM
Registration date : 2009-10-19
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  miss Fab Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:31 pm

Danielle is pretty, but could never transform like La toya plus when she smile the side of her teeth look funny. Latoya look more International and would bring a different look at miss universe. I read in the Express that she is a mixture of Portuguese spanish and black and I know she would impress she just have that wow factor

miss Fab
ELITE MEMBER
ELITE MEMBER

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-10-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3