PAGEANT-MANIA
Road to Miss Italia 2010 - Francesca Testasecca won - Page 4 1113

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
Road to Miss Italia 2010 - Francesca Testasecca won - Page 4 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Road to Miss Italia 2010 - Francesca Testasecca won

+8
kleftokotou
Cyly
Milanissimo
bonner
Sabiondo
Tidus
Santuzzo
Del
12 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Road to Miss Italia 2010 - Francesca Testasecca won - Page 4 Empty Re: Road to Miss Italia 2010 - Francesca Testasecca won

Post  Del Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:42 am

Road to Miss Italia 2010 - Francesca Testasecca won - Page 4 DSC_6727

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 8212
Registration date : 2008-08-18
Female

Back to top Go down

Road to Miss Italia 2010 - Francesca Testasecca won - Page 4 Empty Re: Road to Miss Italia 2010 - Francesca Testasecca won

Post  Lucky Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:26 am

Del wrote:
Lucky wrote:
Lucky wrote:A
Francesca edged out other 59 beauties, including a transsexual, whose participation was focus of discussion and controversy around the world last week.

BTW, who is the transsexual?

I don't know, maybe no 24 or 50... but I can't believe it's true, only females by birth are allowed to compete in Miss Italia...

I think a great girl won, many compared her with Malika Menard. Too bad I wasn't able to watch it on TV as I had to stay all those 3 days at the hospital with my daughter...

I found it already, No. 53 is the "girl".

Road to Miss Italia 2010 - Francesca Testasecca won - Page 4 2
Lucky
Lucky
FOUNDER
FOUNDER

Number of posts : 9031
Registration date : 2008-08-07
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Del Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:46 am

Lucky wrote:
Del wrote:
Lucky wrote:
Francesca edged out other 59 beauties, including a transsexual, whose participation was focus of discussion and controversy around the world last week.

I don't know, maybe no 24 or 50... but I can't believe it's true, only females by birth are allowed to compete in Miss Italia...

I think a great girl won, many compared her with Malika Menard. Too bad I wasn't able to watch it on TV as I had to stay all those 3 days at the hospital with my daughter...

It's only a rumor!

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucky Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:58 am

Del wrote:
Lucky wrote:
Del wrote:
Lucky wrote:

It's only a rumor!

Rumor about the girl No. 53 or about the fact that the transsexual competed?
Lucky
Lucky
FOUNDER
FOUNDER

Number of posts : 9031
Registration date : 2008-08-07
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Del Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:26 am

Lucky wrote:
Del wrote:
Lucky wrote:
Del wrote:
Lucky wrote:

It's only a rumor!

Rumor about the girl No. 53 or about the fact that the transsexual competed?

Do you think there was more than 1 transsexual competing? Someone spread the rumor Alessia Mancini was transsexual and the statement that there was a transsexual competing makes me think she was meant... Stupid, there was no transsexual in the competition! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  scotty2hotty Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:08 pm

Beautiful video of the crowning moment. You could tell she really wanted to win and seemed nervous! So nice to see a grateful winner!
scotty2hotty
scotty2hotty
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 7747
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Jennifer Hawkins, Marlene Schmidt, Rolene Strauss, Iris Mittenaere
Registration date : 2009-05-08
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4