PAGEANT-MANIA
Underrated polish Miss Universe delegates  1113

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
Underrated polish Miss Universe delegates  1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Underrated polish Miss Universe delegates

+4
Lucky
darkvindak
Cyly
Wojtek
8 posters

Go down

Underrated polish Miss Universe delegates  Empty Underrated polish Miss Universe delegates

Post  Wojtek Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:03 pm

Poland was only 4 times in semi at MU:
In 1958 - Alicja Bobrowska - 4th RU
1959 - Zuzanna Cembrowska - top 15 (after 1959 we withdrew from pageant for more than 20 years)
1986 - Brygida Bziukiewicz - 3rd RU
1989 - Joanna Gapińska also 3rd RU.
Unfortunately it was last time when Poland placed. Does my country send the wrong girls? Usually yes, but in last twenty years I was surprised several times with lack of success. I really like 5 girls:

1997 - Agnieszka Zielińska (she was 22nd at MU Rolling Eyes, later she was 1stRU Miss Europe '97, 1st RU Miss World University '97 and Miss Millenium '00)

Underrated polish Miss Universe delegates  19970505py7
Underrated polish Miss Universe delegates  Muab5
Underrated polish Miss Universe delegates  Azmudp6
Underrated polish Miss Universe delegates  Z8161593O

2004 - Paulina Panek

Underrated polish Miss Universe delegates  Polonia08_PaulinaPanek
Underrated polish Miss Universe delegates  25e42392a8068cdfd7194770997cd35b,14,1
Underrated polish Miss Universe delegates  Miss%2520puerto%2520rico
Underrated polish Miss Universe delegates  5895d009504222191d4da80879f1e34b,29,1
Underrated polish Miss Universe delegates  Xinsrc_2005012615573872799910
Underrated polish Miss Universe delegates  Z6958870X

2006 - Francys Sudnicka (top8 ME '06) The biggest surprise, she deserved to be in top 10, but she wasnt even in top 20 at MU Sad

Underrated polish Miss Universe delegates  Z6223066O
Underrated polish Miss Universe delegates  Poland
Underrated polish Miss Universe delegates  Safe_image.php?d=4ecd7d9fab673745ea7f1d31af824fa8&w=180&h=540&url=http%3A%2F%2Fupload.wikimedia.org%2Fwikipedia%2Fen%2Fb%2Fbb%2FFrancys_Sudnicka
Underrated polish Miss Universe delegates  12priculo1px0
Underrated polish Miss Universe delegates  2006_miss-universum.blogspot.com_+%28143%29
Underrated polish Miss Universe delegates  Poland2
Underrated polish Miss Universe delegates  0611e

2007 - Dorota Gawron (Miss Baltic Sea & Scandinavia '07)

Underrated polish Miss Universe delegates  705250200291528
Underrated polish Miss Universe delegates  8686223a3596ced4fc7988cd5999899f,29,1
Underrated polish Miss Universe delegates  Dorota+Gawron+Miss+Universe+2007_10
Underrated polish Miss Universe delegates  Dorota+Gawron+Miss+Universe+2007_1
Underrated polish Miss Universe delegates  Dorota+Gawron+Miss+Universe+2007_13
Underrated polish Miss Universe delegates  Dorota+Gawron++Donald+Trump+Miss+Universe+2007_7

2010 - Maria Nowakowska

Underrated polish Miss Universe delegates  F3c412e9ab25b0ec60fae94d8cb4627a,14,1
Underrated polish Miss Universe delegates  Z8262063X,Maria-Nowakowska
Underrated polish Miss Universe delegates  Polka_szanse_zostac_Miss_4496635
Underrated polish Miss Universe delegates  Z8289279X,Maria-Nowakowska

In my opinion at least two of them deserved to make the cut. I stopped to believe that beauty is very important at MU
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 29556
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Underrated polish Miss Universe delegates  Empty Re: Underrated polish Miss Universe delegates

Post  Cyly Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:34 pm

Oh, Maria Nowakowska - my sentimental favourite of MU 2010. It was a great pity she wasnt among the best!!!! Mad

I also liked Francys Sudnicka (when I look at Zuleyka and her ....no comment ) and Agnieszka Zieliñska !!!
Cyly
Cyly
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 5700
Favourite Pageant : MISS UNIVERSE
Favourite Miss : Ximena Navarrete
Registration date : 2009-04-20
Female

Back to top Go down

Underrated polish Miss Universe delegates  Empty Re: Underrated polish Miss Universe delegates

Post  Wojtek Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:46 pm

Cyly wrote:Oh, Maria Nowakowska - my sentimental favourite of MU 2010. It was a great pity she wasnt among the best!!!! Mad

I also liked Francys Sudnicka (when I look at Zuleyka and her ....no comment ) and Agnieszka Zieliñska !!!

There are rumors that Trups said that from Poland only girls who speak perfectly english can make the cut. They speak english but not veery fluently so maybe this is the real reason
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyly Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:26 pm

Wojtek wrote:
Cyly wrote:Oh, Maria Nowakowska - my sentimental favourite of MU 2010. It was a great pity she wasnt among the best!!!! Mad

There are rumors that Trups said that from Poland only girls who speak perfectly english can make the cut. They speak english but not veery fluently so maybe this is the real reason

I think its not true because it sounds like pretty stupid reason Very Happy or .... Question
Cyly
Cyly
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 5700
Favourite Pageant : MISS UNIVERSE
Favourite Miss : Ximena Navarrete
Registration date : 2009-04-20
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:33 pm

Cyly wrote:
Wojtek wrote:

I think its not true because it sounds like pretty stupid reason Very Happy or .... Question

I also doubt that is the main reason. It would be unfair, cuz girls from other countries dont have to speak fluently english to make the cut
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  darkvindak Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:35 pm

Francys and Doroto are gorgeous!

darkvindak
darkvindak
PREDICTIONIST
PREDICTIONIST

Number of posts : 2609
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Oxana Fedorova
Registration date : 2010-09-09
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucky Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:37 pm

The girls from Poland are mostly on a high level and, thanks God, they have many successes - at least - on another big pageants... Very Happy
Lucky
Lucky
FOUNDER
FOUNDER

Number of posts : 9031
Registration date : 2008-08-07
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:48 pm

Lucky wrote:The girls from Poland are mostly on a high level and, thanks God, they have many successes - at least - on another big pageants... Very Happy

But its not enough. We need at last a success at MU. I have impression that only real goddess from Poland would make the cut
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  darkvindak Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:55 pm

Wojtek wrote:
Lucky wrote:The girls from Poland are mostly on a high level and, thanks God, they have many successes - at least - on another big pageants... Very Happy

But its not enough. We need at last a success at MU. I have impression that only real goddess from Poland would make the cut
I must say that I like more Polish representatives sent at ME and MW than those who were at MU. But Rozalia is really good I think that she have potential for top 15 only if it could be fierce on the runway.
darkvindak
darkvindak
PREDICTIONIST
PREDICTIONIST

Number of posts : 2609
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Oxana Fedorova
Registration date : 2010-09-09
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:06 pm

darkvindak wrote:
Wojtek wrote:

I must say that I like more Polish representatives sent at ME and MW than those who were at MU. But Rozalia is really good I think that she have potential for top 15 only if it could be fierce on the runway.

Well, Poland sent many mistakes at MU, but not always, like these girls above Smile I doubt that Rozalia will make the cut, but who knows... I would like to be surprised by her Smile
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:18 am

Wasted beauties.....anyway Poland is doing great in Miss Earth Wojtek Very Happy
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 114525
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Esther Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:41 pm

I can not forget this beautiful Katarzyna, pity it was not competed at Miss Universe, I think it would have made ​​success in the MU ....

Underrated polish Miss Universe delegates  01_1210
Esther
Esther
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 3929
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe and Miss World
Favourite Miss : Stefania Fernandez
Registration date : 2009-04-29
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:37 pm

Esther wrote:I can not forget this beautiful Katarzyna, pity it was not competed at Miss Universe, I think it would have made ​​success in the MU ....

Underrated polish Miss Universe delegates  01_1210

If Katarzyna had taken part in MU few years ago and even she wouldnt have been in the top then I would stop to believe in any justice in this pageant.
Pity that also Marta Matyjasik (Miss Fire at ME '03) or Anna Tarnowska didn't participate at MU. Marta Matyjasik is very "MU type".

Underrated polish Miss Universe delegates  2003_martamatyjasik
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabiondo Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:55 am

Wojtek wrote:

2006 - Francys Sudnicka (top8 ME '06) The biggest surprise, she deserved to be in top 10, but she wasnt even in top 20 at MU Sad

Underrated polish Miss Universe delegates  Z6223066O
Underrated polish Miss Universe delegates  Poland
Underrated polish Miss Universe delegates  Safe_image.php?d=4ecd7d9fab673745ea7f1d31af824fa8&w=180&h=540&url=http%3A%2F%2Fupload.wikimedia.org%2Fwikipedia%2Fen%2Fb%2Fbb%2FFrancys_Sudnicka
Underrated polish Miss Universe delegates  12priculo1px0
Underrated polish Miss Universe delegates  2006_miss-universum.blogspot.com_+%28143%29
Underrated polish Miss Universe delegates  Poland2
Underrated polish Miss Universe delegates  0611e

Just i still can't beliver that my beloved Francys was ignored for made the TOP 20 that year when i know that she had all to made it, and the worst of the cases if that these girls did it, mysteriously Shocked Shocked Shocked Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes affraid pale

Underrated polish Miss Universe delegates  Etiopia1bUnderrated polish Miss Universe delegates  Hungria1b
Underrated polish Miss Universe delegates  Sweden1Underrated polish Miss Universe delegates  Thailand1
Underrated polish Miss Universe delegates  Dinamarca1b
Sabiondo
Sabiondo
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Number of posts : 7945
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Dayana Mendoza , Carolina Izack & Oxana Fedorova
Registration date : 2008-08-12
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  kleftokotou Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:17 am

Cyly wrote:.....
Sounds like Donald!!!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing Laughing

I love this post! Great idea! I should do one for the Greek girls that failed at MU!
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 9839
Favourite Pageant : MW & MU
Favourite Miss : EVANGELIA ARAVANI/ILIANA PAPAGEORGIOU/ROLENE STRAUSS/MAREEYA POONLERTLARP
Registration date : 2009-05-20
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down