PAGEANT-MANIA
Eurovision Song Contest 2012 - SWEDEN WINS - Page 25 1113

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
Eurovision Song Contest 2012 - SWEDEN WINS - Page 25 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eurovision Song Contest 2012 - SWEDEN WINS

+18
Enchanted
Didana Acivakuk
Cyly
Esther
Jirka
EllE
JEANP
bestman
Princess Engla
Santuzzo
Likok
kleftokotou
Ray Dacascos
Sabiondo
Michae
Wojtek
bonner
Del
22 posters

Page 25 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next

Go down

Eurovision Song Contest 2012 - SWEDEN WINS - Page 25 Empty Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2012 - SWEDEN WINS

Post  kleftokotou Sun May 27, 2012 6:52 pm

Santuzzo wrote:..
SCANDALOUS SAN MARINO WICH GAVE US JUST 7 POINTS!!!! affraid affraid affraid affraid Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing...
They are deaf! Now that I think of their entry..THEY JUST HAVE BAD TASTE!!!! Wink

Last edited by kleftokotou on Mon May 28, 2012 6:40 am; edited 1 time in total
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 9840
Favourite Pageant : MW & MU
Favourite Miss : EVANGELIA ARAVANI/ILIANA PAPAGEORGIOU/ROLENE STRAUSS/MAREEYA POONLERTLARP
Registration date : 2009-05-20
Female

Back to top Go down

Eurovision Song Contest 2012 - SWEDEN WINS - Page 25 Empty The ungly truth about Azerbajan

Post  kleftokotou Sun May 27, 2012 6:55 pm

Words Are the Only Weaponby Leyla Yunus

How can we celebrate and seek comfort in pop entertainment while dissidents are beaten and repressed? The only beneficiaries of "apolitical art" is the regime which avoids scrutiny.

The great Norwegian composer Edvard Hagerup Grieg (1843-1907) refused to give concerts in France until the famous case against Captain Dreyfus had been dismissed. I cited this example in a letter, addressed to Mr. Jon Ola Sand, a Norwegian Eurovision producer. In August 2011, Azerbaijan authorities started mass demolition of houses in Baku in order to hold the Eurovision Song Contest (ESC) there. I requested that letters of protest be sent to the authorities, demanding the refusal of a song contest built on the ruins of houses where blood was shed, accompanied by tears of women and children beaten by the police and forcedly displaced from their apartments. Mr. Sand replied:

“I would like to take this opportunity to point out that the EBU is not involved with, nor requested or commissioned any construction work to be done in Baku in relation to the Eurovision Song Contest […]. The EBU firmly holds the belief that the Eurovision Song Contest should remain clear from political messages or influence, and we strongly protect the event from being used as a political platform […].”

ESC-Organizers do not want to know about the situation of human rights and the clan-mafia regime deeply rooted in Azerbaijan.

But we have to talk about it. At the Institute of Peace and Democracy (IPD), we did research on torture, based on surveys. The results are shocking: In 2006, 40 people were tortured, 13 of them to death. In 2007, 74 people were tortured, 11 of them to death. In 2011, 136 people were tortured, 4 of them to death.........

Read more at http://theeuropean-magazine.com/668-yunus-leyla/670-the-politics-of-music
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Favourite Miss : EVANGELIA ARAVANI/ILIANA PAPAGEORGIOU/ROLENE STRAUSS/MAREEYA POONLERTLARP
Female

Back to top Go down

Eurovision Song Contest 2012 - SWEDEN WINS - Page 25 Empty Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2012 - SWEDEN WINS

Post  JEANP Sun May 27, 2012 10:21 pm

kleftokotou wrote:
JEANP wrote:Great winner; Desevering it but too much politics vote . nd anggun just 2 what a joke yes i did not expect a top 15 palcement but just 22 :'( but i'm proud of her. We big 5 country we should boycott the ESC.
You should be proud of her!!
World class act! And she was sooooo beautiful!

I'm proud of her and still so happy to had her as representant. i'm just disgust with poliic vote that's all
JEANP
JEANP
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Number of posts : 4147
Favourite Pageant : Miss France
Miss Supranational
Favourite Miss : Malika Ménard
Chloé Mortaud
Gwendoline Ruais
Oxana federova
Anastagia Pierre
Marigona Dragusha
Zuljeily Andino
Maria Tsagaraki
Valérie Bègue
Virgine Dechenaud
Diane Necio
Denice André
Jessica Barboza
Dominique Peltier
Michelle Rouillard
Christianne Martelle
Denise Perrier

Registration date : 2011-08-12
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  kleftokotou Mon May 28, 2012 7:39 am

EUROVISION 2012 ON TWITTER!!!

About Albania which seems to be a subject for everyone
-Tuneless screaming for me.... And awful styling too!

-I don't understand why three minutes of what sounded like a cat repeatedly being thrown against a wall could come 5th.

-'Albania's screamy number in sleeping bag reminds me of myself after a bad nights sleep in a tent.

- And now, Albania. There's a song here somewhere but... the rat's tail! The rats's tail! How can we pay attention when there is A RAT'S ACTUAL TAIL CRAWLING ACROSS THIS POOR WOMAN'S DECOLLETAGE.

-Austria gave Albania 8 points. This is inexcusable, but this is the country to gave us Trackshittaz singing about what they'd like to do to your popo.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Sacha Baron Cohen never ceases to amaze me. How he managed to perform for Turkey as Borat was incredible.

There are so many all over the web! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  JEANP Mon May 28, 2012 8:25 am

anggun was the first world wide trending topic the 27th of may.
http://lockerz.com/s/212469688
JEANP
JEANP
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Miss Supranational
Chloé Mortaud
Gwendoline Ruais
Oxana federova
Anastagia Pierre
Marigona Dragusha
Zuljeily Andino
Maria Tsagaraki
Valérie Bègue
Virgine Dechenaud
Diane Necio
Denice André
Jessica Barboza
Dominique Peltier
Michelle Rouillard
Christianne Martelle
Denise Perrier

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  JEANP Mon May 28, 2012 8:27 am

is it true that armenia will come back in 2013? but it so logical if it's true.
JEANP
JEANP
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Miss Supranational
Chloé Mortaud
Gwendoline Ruais
Oxana federova
Anastagia Pierre
Marigona Dragusha
Zuljeily Andino
Maria Tsagaraki
Valérie Bègue
Virgine Dechenaud
Diane Necio
Denice André
Jessica Barboza
Dominique Peltier
Michelle Rouillard
Christianne Martelle
Denise Perrier

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  kleftokotou Mon May 28, 2012 8:49 am

JEANP wrote:is it true that armenia will come back in 2013? but it so logical if it's true.
YES! It's confirmed allready!!!!!
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Mon May 28, 2012 1:18 pm

kleftokotou wrote:EUROVISION 2012 ON TWITTER!!!

About Albania which seems to be a subject for everyone
-Tuneless screaming for me.... And awful styling too!

-I don't understand why three minutes of what sounded like a cat repeatedly being thrown against a wall could come 5th.

-'Albania's screamy number in sleeping bag reminds me of myself after a bad nights sleep in a tent.

- And now, Albania. There's a song here somewhere but... the rat's tail! The rats's tail! How can we pay attention when there is A RAT'S ACTUAL TAIL CRAWLING ACROSS THIS POOR WOMAN'S DECOLLETAGE.

-Austria gave Albania 8 points. This is inexcusable, but this is the country to gave us Trackshittaz singing about what they'd like to do to your popo.

So true! lol! lol! lol!
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 29557
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Milka Tue May 29, 2012 1:46 pm

http://12points.tv/i-general/item/864-and-cyprus-gives-12-to

To people who always complain about politics and neighbourlyvoting.
Not much would have changed. Rolling Eyes

PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 3050
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Milka Chulina
Registration date : 2009-03-04
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Tue May 29, 2012 10:25 pm

Loreen's returning to Sweden

Eurovision Song Contest 2012 - SWEDEN WINS - Page 25 7366

Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Milka Thu May 31, 2012 1:09 pm

I'M SO SICK AND TIRED OF PEOPLE WHINING ABOUT POLITICAL VOTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So what if Cyprus and Greece exhange 12points every year
So what if Romania and Moldova do the same
So what if Azerbaijan and Turkey do the same
So what if Nordic countries vote for each (except they don't always) Rolling Eyes
So what if ex Yugoslavian countries vote for each other. They were once the same country, it's not the voters fault that it's not that anymore

UK, Italy, France, Spain whine about politics. Yet if Ireland don't vote for UK, San Marino don't vote for Italy, Portugal don't vote for Spain, they whine about that too. Double standars, eh??????

In order TO WIN and do well in Eurovision, you need more votes than just the ones from your country. So every Nordic country gave Sweden 12p.... Well, 14 other countries did too. If they are allowed to give Sweden 12p, why aren't the Nordic countries allowed.

Norway is whining how everyone must hate them, since they finished last? How so? THEY VOTED NORWAY TO THE FINAL. How can they forget that? How ungrateful to whine, when I'm sure the eliminated countries from Semifinal 2 would have been happy to take Norway's place and at least make it to the final.

I loved Iceland, and I'm sad it didn't do better, but do I blame politics? NO!!! Iceland was 2nd in 2009, was that political? NO! People just didn't like Iceland enough in the final this year. TOUGH LUCK!!!

UK is whining, AGAIN. Let's just forget that UK was 5th in 2009. Political? AND also, if there had been ONLY televote in 2011, UK with Blue would have finished 5th. FIFTH AGAIN. Was that political? "Nobody will vote us anyway" What a load of BS that is, when people of Europe voted Blue fifth, it was the judges who didn't like UK last year, and dropped them to 11th place. Political? WHATEVER

Greece won 2005. Was that political?
Finland won 2006. Was that political?
Norway won 2009. Was that political?
Germany won 2010. Was that political?

Germany, Spain and Italy all made top 10 this year? Political?

Sometimes, it seems that western Europe assume only we are allowed to win the competition. Eastern Europe don't seem to have the right to do well...... It's always just political Rolling Eyes

A great write up once again "Stop blaming everyone else over your Eurovision loss… look in the mirror"
http://www.escinsight.com/2012/05/30/stop-blaming-everyone-else-over-your-eurovision-loss-just-look-in-the-mirror/

PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  JEANP Thu May 31, 2012 5:10 pm

Milka wrote:I'M SO SICK AND TIRED OF PEOPLE WHINING ABOUT POLITICAL VOTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So what if Cyprus and Greece exhange 12points every year
So what if Romania and Moldova do the same
So what if Azerbaijan and Turkey do the same
So what if Nordic countries vote for each (except they don't always) Rolling Eyes
So what if ex Yugoslavian countries vote for each other. They were once the same country, it's not the voters fault that it's not that anymore

UK, Italy, France, Spain whine about politics. Yet if Ireland don't vote for UK, San Marino don't vote for Italy, Portugal don't vote for Spain, they whine about that too. Double standars, eh??????

In order TO WIN and do well in Eurovision, you need more votes than just the ones from your country. So every Nordic country gave Sweden 12p.... Well, 14 other countries did too. If they are allowed to give Sweden 12p, why aren't the Nordic countries allowed.

Norway is whining how everyone must hate them, since they finished last? How so? THEY VOTED NORWAY TO THE FINAL. How can they forget that? How ungrateful to whine, when I'm sure the eliminated countries from Semifinal 2 would have been happy to take Norway's place and at least make it to the final.

I loved Iceland, and I'm sad it didn't do better, but do I blame politics? NO!!! Iceland was 2nd in 2009, was that political? NO! People just didn't like Iceland enough in the final this year. TOUGH LUCK!!!

UK is whining, AGAIN. Let's just forget that UK was 5th in 2009. Political? AND also, if there had been ONLY televote in 2011, UK with Blue would have finished 5th. FIFTH AGAIN. Was that political? "Nobody will vote us anyway" What a load of BS that is, when people of Europe voted Blue fifth, it was the judges who didn't like UK last year, and dropped them to 11th place. Political? WHATEVER

Greece won 2005. Was that political?
Finland won 2006. Was that political?
Norway won 2009. Was that political?
Germany won 2010. Was that political?

Germany, Spain and Italy all made top 10 this year? Political?

Sometimes, it seems that western Europe assume only we are allowed to win the competition. Eastern Europe don't seem to have the right to do well...... It's always just political Rolling Eyes

A great write up once again "Stop blaming everyone else over your Eurovision loss… look in the mirror"
http://www.escinsight.com/2012/05/30/stop-blaming-everyone-else-over-your-eurovision-loss-just-look-in-the-mirror/

i think the winner win not becauseo f politic but because they had all the package for outshinning the other, performance, song, voice. But some countries have good placement because of politics (not only but a part because of politics. after politic or not i will always watch this show because i really love it. For one time we are united and we are not in conflicts. This is my favorites show. And one of the most watched in the world.
JEANP
JEANP
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Miss Supranational
Chloé Mortaud
Gwendoline Ruais
Oxana federova
Anastagia Pierre
Marigona Dragusha
Zuljeily Andino
Maria Tsagaraki
Valérie Bègue
Virgine Dechenaud
Diane Necio
Denice André
Jessica Barboza
Dominique Peltier
Michelle Rouillard
Christianne Martelle
Denise Perrier

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  kleftokotou Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:18 pm

This years Barbara Dex Award has seen a record-breaking number of votes. A total of 2851 valid votes were cast (again, like last year, a lot of votes had to be deleted due to several reasons. We are thinking about a better system to prevent things like double voting ). From the beginning one there has always been one big favourite for the award this year: Albania’s Rona Nishliu. Her blue and black witches dress and donut shaped hairdo was the first choice for 829 voters.
Funnily enough the Jedward boys ended up second…. again! After gaining second place in 2011 they won that spot again this year with 551 votes with their sparkly costumes and combed-back crests. Third place was for Bulgaria’s Sofi Marinova in her white leather outfit. She gained 232 votes from the voters.
RESULTS
01. Albania – Rona Nishliu (829)
02. Ireland – Jedward (551)
03. Bulgaria – Sofi Marinova (232)
04. The Netherlands – Joan Franka (163)
05. Ukraine – Gaitana (145)
06. Denmark – Soluna Samay (82)
07. Turkey – Can Bonomo (76)
08. Sweden – Loreen (66) No
09. Bosnia & Herzegovina – Maya Sar (62) No
10. San Marino – Valentina Monetta (62)

_________________________________________________________________________________________
PS: Τhe Barbara Dex award goes to the worst Eurovision appearance every year!!
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  kleftokotou Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:14 pm

full split results esc 2012
Eurovision Song Contest 2012 - SWEDEN WINS - Page 25 Clipboard01du
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:51 pm

United Kingdom the last in jury??? I was sure that Engelbert was 25th cuz he had 0 points from televoting... but hilarious Ukraine 7th in jury?? -ege30-

At least they helped Spain and Italy to be not so low Smile
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  kleftokotou Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:50 am

Wojtek wrote:United Kingdom the last in jury??? I was sure that Engelbert was 25th cuz he had 0 points from televoting... but hilarious Ukraine 7th in jury?? -ege30-
And they called themselves expert's juries!! -901t -901t
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:46 pm

kleftokotou wrote:
Wojtek wrote:United Kingdom the last in jury??? I was sure that Engelbert was 25th cuz he had 0 points from televoting... but hilarious Ukraine 7th in jury?? -ege30-
And they called themselves expert's juries!! -901t -901t

If not jury then Ukraine wouldn't have been in the final! Ukraine was 17th in televoting in the semi! Also in jury voting Iceland was only 11th in 1st semi but horrible Georgia was 8th in 2nd semi... Rolling Eyes Oh well, jury voting gives some pluses but also many minuses.
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Princess Engla Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:24 pm

I'm back!

May 26th was a very amazing evening for us Swedes. We are so proud of Loreen and Euphoria. Very Happy

Sweden welcome the whole Europe to Sweden 2013. I'm sure Sweden will make an amazing ESC 2013. cheers
Princess Engla
Princess Engla
BEAUTY SPECIALIST
BEAUTY SPECIALIST

Number of posts : 475
Favourite Pageant : Miss World and Miss Earth
Favourite Miss : Angela Visser
Registration date : 2011-08-09
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  kleftokotou Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:25 am

Princess Engla wrote:I'm back!

May 26th was a very amazing evening for us Swedes. We are so proud of Loreen and Euphoria. Very Happy

Sweden welcome the whole Europe to Sweden 2013. I'm sure Sweden will make an amazing ESC 2013. cheers
So excited for this!!!!! After dull Baku can't wait for Sweden 2013! Do you have any kind of info about the host city??
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Princess Engla Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:56 am

kleftokotou wrote:
Princess Engla wrote:I'm back!

So excited for this!!!!! After dull Baku can't wait for Sweden 2013! Do you have any kind of info about the host city??

Malmö and Stockholm are the two possible host cities. SVT said the host announcement will come after the summer. August/September maybe. Malmö want to know the decision soon as they can't make bookings of their arena during the ESC time. They also have booked many hotel rooms. This is expensive.

I wish Stockholm. I'm from the capital city and if Malmö host ESC then Copenhagen will host it too. Many people will live in the danish capital city during ESC. Also people will travel to Copenhagen's airport and go to to Sweden with the Öresund bridge. ESC 2013 should be only Sweden's ESC not Sweden/Copenhagen.
Princess Engla
Princess Engla
BEAUTY SPECIALIST
BEAUTY SPECIALIST

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  kleftokotou Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:36 am

I can remember older Eurovision Contests in Sweden, I think there were in Malmö and Gothenburg! So I guess it's Stockholm's turn! Smile
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Princess Engla Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:44 am

kleftokotou wrote:I can remember older Eurovision Contests in Sweden, I think there were in Malmö and Gothenburg! So I guess it's Stockholm's turn! Smile

The earlier contests have been held in:

1975: Stockholm
1985: Gothenburg
1992: Malmö
2000: Stockholm

So if we look at the history it's Gothenburg's turn. But they are out. So it's Malmö's turn then. But I want my own Stockholm since I want this to be Sweden's ESC alone.
Princess Engla
Princess Engla
BEAUTY SPECIALIST
BEAUTY SPECIALIST

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Milka Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:08 am

Princess Engla wrote:

I wish Stockholm. I'm from the capital city and if Malmö host ESC then Copenhagen will host it too. Many people will live in the danish capital city during ESC. Also people will travel to Copenhagen's airport and go to to Sweden with the Öresund bridge. ESC 2013 should be only Sweden's ESC not Sweden/Copenhagen.

What difference does it make where tourist will live or what airport will they land?
Even if they would book hotels from Ankara, Turkey it will still be Sweden's ESC.

Düsseldorf hosted ESC 2011, but me and my friends booked accomodation from Cologne, since Düsseldorf didn't have any suitable accomodation left. But we still went to Düsseldorf each morning and spent the day there cause that is where ESC was.

PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  kleftokotou Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:26 am

Milka wrote:
Princess Engla wrote:

What difference does it make where tourist will live or what airport will they land?
I think she refers to the economic factor! A city can really benefit from the ESC financially!
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:27 pm

New single by Edyta Górniak (2nd place at ESC 1994) - Consequences. How do you like it?

Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next