PAGEANT-MANIA
Eurovision Song Contest 2013 - DENMARK WINS!!! - Page 21 1113

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
Eurovision Song Contest 2013 - DENMARK WINS!!! - Page 21 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eurovision Song Contest 2013 - DENMARK WINS!!!

+13
darkvindak
EllE
Santuzzo
Didana Acivakuk
kleftokotou
NiKa
Jirka
Princess Engla
Cyly
Milka
Wojtek
Del
JEANP
17 posters

Page 21 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

Go down

Eurovision Song Contest 2013 - DENMARK WINS!!! - Page 21 Empty Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2013 - DENMARK WINS!!!

Post  Wojtek Fri May 17, 2013 6:00 am

The Running Order for the Grand Final

The running order is as follows:

1 France
2 Lithuania
3 Moldova
4 Finland
5 Spain
6 Belgium
7 Estonia
8 Belarus
9 Malta
10 Russia
11 Germany
12 Armenia
13 The Netherlands
14 Romania
15 United Kingdom
16 Sweden
17 Hungary
18 Denmark
19 Iceland
20 Azerbaijan
21 Greece
22 Ukraine
23 Italy
24 Norway
25 Georgia
26 Ireland

Eurovision Song Contest 2013 - DENMARK WINS!!! - Page 21 Source
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 29557
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Eurovision Song Contest 2013 - DENMARK WINS!!! - Page 21 Empty Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2013 - DENMARK WINS!!!

Post  Milka Fri May 17, 2013 1:41 pm

Greetings from Malmö..... Everything going well, except the Connections suck here in the press centre. Never would have guessed that the wifilines are not working right in Sweden. Getting annoying with the internet going down every 15 minutes.... Evil or Very Mad

HOORAY for FINLAAAAAAAAAAAAAND!!!! cheers
It's 2013 and Turkey is boycotting and not showing ESC this year because of Finland's performance!!!!! Shocked Can't Believe it.....

HOORAY ALSO FOR ICELAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND!!!

Great that Estonia made it also. And I like Denmark, Norway....

So sad for Switzerland Sad

I knew San Marino was only a fan favourite and would not make it
HATE HATE HATE ROMANIA!!!! Evil or Very Mad

Hoping the best for UK also tomorrow. Bonnie Tyler rulez Very Happy

PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 3050
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Milka Chulina
Registration date : 2009-03-04
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Milka Fri May 17, 2013 2:51 pm

It's funny how Finland and Sweden are "friends", but when it comes to Eurovision it's clear it's not the case.....

Sweden decides that Georgia with Thomas G:sson behind the lyrics can perform on slot number 25.
Denmark, Iceland and Norway also get good slots to perform.

But what about Finland??
In the second semifinal they decide that Finland will perform in slot 5.
And now on Final? ON SLOT FOUR!!!!!!!!
Like are you kidding me??!!!Rolling Eyes

I know that overall it shouldn't matter where you perform, but still. It's so obvious what they are doing here.....On both shows in the first five.
I get it, that Finland got the FIRST HALF on draw, but they could have placed us to perform on slot 11 or 13, but oh no.... AGAIN in the beginning

OH WELL...... Rolling Eyes

PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Del Fri May 17, 2013 3:57 pm

They say it's between Italy and Denmark tomorrow. Both are performing in the 2nd half...

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 8212
Registration date : 2008-08-18
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Fri May 17, 2013 5:34 pm

Del wrote:They say it's between Italy and Denmark tomorrow. Both are performing in the 2nd half...

Will history repeat itself?

1999 Sweden
2000 Denmark
2012 Sweden
2013 Denmark

I think yes! but I'm more in love with Italy I love you

Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Fri May 17, 2013 5:36 pm

Milka wrote:

Me too... even very good draw didn't help them Sad

Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Fri May 17, 2013 5:42 pm

Milka wrote:It's funny how Finland and Sweden are "friends", but when it comes to Eurovision it's clear it's not the case.....

Sweden decides that Georgia with Thomas G:sson behind the lyrics can perform on slot number 25.
Denmark, Iceland and Norway also get good slots to perform.

But what about Finland??
In the second semifinal they decide that Finland will perform in slot 5.
And now on Final? ON SLOT FOUR!!!!!!!!
Like are you kidding me??!!!Rolling Eyes

I know that overall it shouldn't matter where you perform, but still. It's so obvious what they are doing here.....On both shows in the first five.
I get it, that Finland got the FIRST HALF on draw, but they could have placed us to perform on slot 11 or 13, but oh no.... AGAIN in the beginning

OH WELL...... Rolling Eyes

I hate it! It's very unfair that EBU decides about running order... I'm mad also that France will perform as a first one, I'm afraid she will end like Engelbert last year No

Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Fri May 17, 2013 9:53 pm

Nothing special...

Eurovision Song Contest 2013 - DENMARK WINS!!! - Page 21 973378_10151707464659673_223693822_n

Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bestman Sat May 18, 2013 9:19 am

Wojtek wrote:
Milka wrote:

I liked Switzerland, too. But the outfits and the stage performance did not help them. So booooooring.
bestman
bestman
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 2187
Favourite Miss : Megan Young, Nicole Faria and Rochelle Strauss.
Registration date : 2008-10-25
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Milka Sat May 18, 2013 12:59 pm

bestman wrote:
Wojtek wrote:
Milka wrote:

I liked Switzerland, too. But the outfits and the stage performance did not help them. So booooooring.

yeah, the performance was a bit dull....... But still.

Btw, don't Count Greece out. I know it's kinda ridiculous but it works, I Think it will do well.
And Azerbaijan and Georgia will also get Points from all over. Oh well...... Without Turkey in the Contest, Azerbaijan might win again??!! OH OU..... Shocked

PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Jirka Sat May 18, 2013 3:53 pm

Romania FTW @6f67@@

Miss UniverseMiss WorldMiss EarthMiss SupranationalMen Universe Model
Gabriela KratochvílováLucie KovandováMonika LeováLucie KlukaváMiroslav Kolenyak
TBDTBDTBDTBDTop 12

Jirka
Jirka
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 2967
Favourite Pageant : Czech Miss, MU, MW, MS
Favourite Miss : Alena Šeredová (1st runner-up at Miss Czech Republic 1998, 3rd runner-up at Miss World 1998), Jitka Nováèková (Èeská Miss 2011 winner)
Registration date : 2009-07-23
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  JEANP Sat May 18, 2013 7:20 pm

Wewill again finishin the last places. i likethe song and her voic is very beautifull. Bu she is lack of energy and don som stupid movement . Bu genrally i will beprou of her. thank amandine.
JEANP
JEANP
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Number of posts : 4147
Favourite Pageant : Miss France
Miss Supranational
Favourite Miss : Malika Ménard
Chloé Mortaud
Gwendoline Ruais
Oxana federova
Anastagia Pierre
Marigona Dragusha
Zuljeily Andino
Maria Tsagaraki
Valérie Bègue
Virgine Dechenaud
Diane Necio
Denice André
Jessica Barboza
Dominique Peltier
Michelle Rouillard
Christianne Martelle
Denise Perrier

Registration date : 2011-08-12
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Del Sat May 18, 2013 10:28 pm

Expected winner, but wth Ukraine and Azerbaijan??? Good placements for Norway, Netherlands and Greece, so happy Smile Sorry for Cascada, I think she didn't deserve this, but one has to lose...

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  JEANP Sat May 18, 2013 11:04 pm

Del wrote:Expected winner, but wth Ukraine and Azerbaijan??? Good placements for Norway, Netherlands and Greece, so happy Smile Sorry for Cascada, I think she didn't deserve this, but one has to lose...

Exepecte but desevering ^^
Azerbaijan second desevering also. enjoye the song and the singer my god so hot.

France in the last , expected.
Ukraine a bit to high to my taste and Estonia wtf?Estoni shoudl be higher with UK.
JEANP
JEANP
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Miss Supranational
Chloé Mortaud
Gwendoline Ruais
Oxana federova
Anastagia Pierre
Marigona Dragusha
Zuljeily Andino
Maria Tsagaraki
Valérie Bègue
Virgine Dechenaud
Diane Necio
Denice André
Jessica Barboza
Dominique Peltier
Michelle Rouillard
Christianne Martelle
Denise Perrier

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyly Sat May 18, 2013 11:33 pm

this year eurosong was realy boring .... I mean songs, not Malmo. Malmo did great.
Cyly
Cyly
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 5700
Favourite Pageant : MISS UNIVERSE
Favourite Miss : Ximena Navarrete
Registration date : 2009-04-20
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Del Sun May 19, 2013 5:21 am

JEANP wrote:
Del wrote:Expected winner, but wth Ukraine and Azerbaijan??? Good placements for Norway, Netherlands and Greece, so happy Smile Sorry for Cascada, I think she didn't deserve this, but one has to lose...

Azerbaijan second desevering also. enjoye the song and the singer my god so hot.

Ukraine a bit to high to my taste and Estonia wtf?Estoni shoudl be higher with UK.

No one deserved to be that low! There was no one really bad but also no one really good. Estonia and Iceland should have placed higher, yes, but then I should continue and say Spain, France (I loved it!) and Finland too... However, I don't get it, Azerbaijan AGAIN in top 5 with always the same average crap...

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Del Sun May 19, 2013 5:23 am

Wojtek wrote:
Del wrote:They say it's between Italy and Denmark tomorrow. Both are performing in the 2nd half...

Will history repeat itself?

1999 Sweden
2000 Denmark
2012 Sweden
2013 Denmark

I think yes! but I'm more in love with Italy I love you

Between the 2 I definitely can say that Denmark was the more deserving winner Smile

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Sun May 19, 2013 12:21 pm

Del wrote:
However, I don't get it, Azerbaijan AGAIN in top 5 with always the same average crap...

Crap is a perfect word for this year's song, like seriously so tacky and cheap... I haven't seen the final but I don't think I would change my mind during the final Laughing

Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  JEANP Sun May 19, 2013 7:04 pm

Del wrote:
JEANP wrote:

No one deserved to be that low! There was no one really bad but also no one really good. Estonia and Iceland should have placed higher, yes, but then I should continue and say Spain, France (I loved it!) and Finland too... However, I don't get it, Azerbaijan AGAIN in top 5 with always the same average crap...
JEANP
JEANP
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Miss Supranational
Chloé Mortaud
Gwendoline Ruais
Oxana federova
Anastagia Pierre
Marigona Dragusha
Zuljeily Andino
Maria Tsagaraki
Valérie Bègue
Virgine Dechenaud
Diane Necio
Denice André
Jessica Barboza
Dominique Peltier
Michelle Rouillard
Christianne Martelle
Denise Perrier

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  kleftokotou Mon May 20, 2013 7:44 am

I enjoyed the competition this year, I loved the host, she was the best I have ever seen since the early 80's when I began to watch the show! I was hoping norway would win or Italy! Allthough I don't like the way Azers deal with the competition, I loved their presentation and voted for them. I was sure that Germany will flop, I was dissapointed from the performances of Spain and UK and from the fact that Cyprus was not in the final(but Romania was in)! I WAS SURPISED BY THE 6th spot we got. As for France..she was excellent, don't know why she did not do better! That's all for now, I am away from home these days and I don't have an Internet connection....I missed you all...especially in ESC season!!!!!

kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 9840
Favourite Pageant : MW & MU
Favourite Miss : EVANGELIA ARAVANI/ILIANA PAPAGEORGIOU/ROLENE STRAUSS/MAREEYA POONLERTLARP
Registration date : 2009-05-20
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Tue May 21, 2013 1:22 am

kleftokotou wrote:I enjoyed the competition this year, I loved the host, she was the best I have ever seen since the early 80's when I began to watch the show! I was hoping norway would win or Italy! Allthough I don't like the way Azers deal with the competition, I loved their presentation and voted for them. I was sure that Germany will flop, I was dissapointed from the performances of Spain and UK and from the fact that Cyprus was not in the final(but Romania was in)! I WAS SURPISED BY THE 6th spot we got. As for France..she was excellent, don't know why she did not do better! That's all for now, I am away from home these days and I don't have an Internet connection....I missed you all...especially in ESC season!!!!!

We missed you too!

I just watched the whole final and I have to agree with kleftokotou - it was a fantastic show and the host was perfect! I absolutely disagree also with Cyly that songs were boring, only few of them like Spain, Armenia or Georgia. Razz

My thoughts about the performances:

Denmark is absolutely deserving winner, although the chorus bother me lil bit. Azerbaijan made a great show, but the song is still a crap for me. Ukraine's 3rd place is ok for me, the performance was really great but I liked more Norway. Happy for Greece even though I hate the refrain of their song. I've read that it's good for us that we don't understand the lirycs, only "Alcohol is free". Laughing My fav Marco from Italy unfortunately seemed to be very nervous, his voice wasn't at its best. (what's wrong with San Marino, they again gave only 4 points for Italy! Laughing ) Very happy for Netherlands in the top 10 and for Hungary on 10th place! Glad also for Belgium on 12th place. I have no idea why Ireland was last -confused- and who the h*ll voted for Romania?! Laughing Mad that France performed as a first and landed only on 23rd place...

This edition got very beautiful women I have to admit! Emmelie, Birgit from Estonia, Alyona form Belarus, Aliona from Moldova, Anouk from Netherlands, Zlata from Ukraine or Margaret from Norway! They all very pretty! Smile

Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Tue May 21, 2013 1:37 am

I watched the final here:

Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Tue May 21, 2013 1:41 am

Interesting reason on wikipedia why Poland is not participating:

"Poland – Have missed the last two years after concentrating on broadcasting the Euro 2012 football competition."

Yeah, who believes this? Laughing Laughing Laughing

Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Milka Tue May 21, 2013 11:44 am

I have always said that Eurovision isn't political, but a cultural thing.
And that it's understandable how certain countries always vote for each other because they share same kind of musical culture.

But it's news like this when I find it really hard to defend my point of view.......
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-22600892

http://www.breakingnews.ie/world/moscow-claims-eurovision-vote-theft-595070.html

I MEAN FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
I feel like screaming!!!!!

Mixing presidents and prime ministers into the so called "mess".

Sweden, Norway, Iceland and EVEN ESTONIA...........
they all abandoned Finland this year and didn't give us ANY points.

But you don't see our president demanding inquiries about it!!!!!!!!!

It's getting out of hands with these countries!!!
IT'S ONLY A SONG CONTESTS!!!!!!

PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Del Tue May 21, 2013 2:16 pm

Milka wrote:I have always said that Eurovision isn't political, but a cultural thing.
And that it's understandable how certain countries always vote for each other because they share same kind of musical culture.

But it's news like this when I find it really hard to defend my point of view.......
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-22600892

http://www.breakingnews.ie/world/moscow-claims-eurovision-vote-theft-595070.html

I MEAN FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
I feel like screaming!!!!!

Mixing presidents and prime ministers into the so called "mess". [/size]

This is really absurd! No comment!

Did AZE buy votes from other countries??? NOOOO!!!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked

http://www.15min.lt/naujiena/eurovizija/uzsienieciai/tarptautine-spauda-susidomejo-15min-lt-atskleistu-eurovizijos-balsu-pirkimu-125-337056

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next