PAGEANT-MANIA
 ★★★ Montenegro In Miss World! ★★★  1113

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
 ★★★ Montenegro In Miss World! ★★★  1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

★★★ Montenegro In Miss World! ★★★

2 posters

Go down

★★★ Montenegro In Miss World! ★★★  Empty ★★★ Montenegro In Miss World! ★★★

Post  darkvindak Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:27 am

★★★ Montenegro In Miss World! ★★★  Flag_of_Montenegro
Miss Montenegro ( Mis Crne Gore) is an annual national beauty pageant that selects Montenegro's representatives to Miss World and Miss Universe since 2007. The winner of the pageant represents Montenegro in Miss World.

Ivana Knežević
 ★★★ Montenegro In Miss World! ★★★  Aanigif

Ivana Knežević (Ивана Кнежевић) (born 1988) is a Montenegrin beauty queen from the city of Bar, Montenegro. After winning Miss Crna Gora 2006, Knežević was the first official international representation of Montenegro as an independent state, after the country competed united with Serbia in previous international events such as Miss Universe 2006, that were held after the nation's independence. She competed in Miss World 2006 on September 30, 2006 at the city of Warsaw in Poland, becoming the first Miss Montenegro at any international beauty pageant.
She is a three-time table tennis champion in Montenegro. Personal saying is ‘If paradise isn’t in yourself, you’ll never be there’.
Ivana height is 1.84 meters.

Marija Ćirović
 ★★★ Montenegro In Miss World! ★★★  Anigiff
[size=120]Marija Ćirović is a beauty queen who represented Montenegro in Miss World 2007 in Sanya, China.
She was born 1989 in Nikšić, Montenegro. Marija grew up in Niksic, a town famous for its bears, steel and rocks.
She loves extreme sports, swimming, skiing, volleyball, travelling, acting, Latin & folk dance, and listening to ballads and rock and roll music.
Favourite food is the traditional and seafood.
Her motto comes from Mahatma Gandhi “You must be the change you wish to see in the world”.
Height: 182[/size]

Mariana Mihajlović
 ★★★ Montenegro In Miss World! ★★★  Tanigif1
Mariana Mihajlovic was born 1990 in Plavnica, Montenegro. She won Miss Montenegro 2008 and represented her country in Miss World 2008 in South Africa. Mariana is now married for footballer Borko Ilic.
Height 1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)

Marijana Pokrajac
 ★★★ Montenegro In Miss World! ★★★  Anigifw  ★★★ Montenegro In Miss World! ★★★  Anigifw

Marijana Pokrajac was Montenegro’s Official representative to Miss World 2009. She was born 1987, in Kotor, Montenegro .
Height: 1.79m (5’10”)

[size=20]Milica Milatović
 ★★★ Montenegro In Miss World! ★★★  Vanigi

Milica was born 1993 in Herceg Novi, Montenegro. She represented her country in Miss World 2010. Her hobbies include: Running & Dancing. Personal Motto: ‘ Live each date like it’s your last.’
Height: 1.75 m (5 ft 9 in)

Maja Maraš
 ★★★ Montenegro In Miss World! ★★★  Manigif
Maja Maraš was born 1991 in Cetinje, Montenegro.She who won Miss Montenegro 2011. She represented her country in Miss World 2011 in London, England. She enjoys listening topop, rock and R&B music. Maja aspires to become a successful politician and describes herself as communicative, friendly and willing to learn. Personal Motto - We must not allow clock and calendar to blind us to the fact that each moment of life is a miracle and mystery.
Height- 1.75 m (5 ft 9 in)

Nikolina Lončar
 ★★★ Montenegro In Miss World! ★★★  Anigif

Nikolina represented Montenegro in Miss Universe 2011, where she won Miss Friendship award and she will also represent Montenegro in MIss World 2012.
Nikolina was born 1992, in Pljevlja, Montenegro.
Nikolina Education and work
-University:
University of POLITICAL SCIENCE Podgorica,Montenegro
-Secondary School
Gimnazija TANASIJE PEJATOVIC - Pljevlja,Montenegro
School year 2010
What Nikolina says about herself:
"SOMETHING ABOUT MYSELF
I'm very patient, self – confident and hadworking person. Sometimes, I’m stubborn but always belive in myself because it is a main key of succes. I'm ambitious, reliable person and I work hard to get everything what I want. I like to fight to reach my goals. Also, I`m very careful person, I can freely say that I never make mistakes, but if I do it just make me stronger.
I think that there is no success without an effort, without learning, listening to advices and sometimes giving up many things. I always wanted to be independent women who doesn`t depend from anybody and I always try to go more and more for it. I study, work and live separately from my parents.
I can't imagine my life without my family: my parents, little brother and hot chocolate . That is my weakness .
I'm very sociable, friendly and communicative person and I love helping other people and meeting new people. I have a lot experience in charity work because I worked at home for the olderly people and helping seriosly ill olderly people who need it. Also I worked in organization which is called ''The day of hope'' that helps children with disabilities and their education.
I always try to think and to be positive because I had tough moments in my life, I just believe in myself, and that is for sure the key of everything in life.
I grow up in a family where there is no word of prejudice, intolerance and mistrust. I am grateful to have wonderful parents who helped me to grow from a small girl into a woman, taught me to appreciate honesty, to be honest and to give second chance to people. Beauty pageants are very special to me in many ways.
My career ambition is to become a president of my country. Why? If I become a president I would make our society have a better and beautiful future as everyone could imagine, make new opportunities for everyone.
Pageants taught me how to behave in public, how to express my inner beauty, how to cherish my outside beauty, how to appreciate good friends, how to understand and love different cultures and people, how to fight in peace, how to compete with elegance and to upgrade myself as a person every day. That's the best crown I could get.'
darkvindak
darkvindak
PREDICTIONIST
PREDICTIONIST

Number of posts : 2609
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Oxana Fedorova
Registration date : 2010-09-09
Male

Back to top Go down

★★★ Montenegro In Miss World! ★★★  Empty Miss Montenegro 2005 opened the first Rada Krivokapic Radonjic Fashion Designer and Stylist fashion show

Post  Ramonda Fri Mar 08, 2024 11:18 am

Miss Serbia and Montenegro 2005 Andjela Kostic opened the first fashion show of Rada Krivokapic Radonjic Fashion Designer and Stylist under the name "Ostvarene rijeci" of the Rada Radonjic brand in 2006. In 2019, Rada designed a new fashion detail called Kovilm, which was registered and acknowledged in the world. Rada Krivokapic Radonjic is the best world fashion designer of the year 2023. London, Great Britain as chosen by Corporate LiveWire. Rada Krivokapic Radonjic is a famous fashion designer and stylist whose signature style of classic and elegance.
 ★★★ Montenegro In Miss World! ★★★  Miss_m12

Ramonda

Number of posts : 4
Favourite Pageant : Pageant Maniaa
Favourite Miss : Miss Serbia
Registration date : 2024-03-08
Female

Back to top Go down