PAGEANT-MANIA
Eurovision Song Contest 2015 - SWEDEN WINS !!! - Page 2 1113

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
Eurovision Song Contest 2015 - SWEDEN WINS !!! - Page 2 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eurovision Song Contest 2015 - SWEDEN WINS !!!

+6
Milka
Niina1
Del
kleftokotou
NiKa
Wojtek
10 posters

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Go down

Eurovision Song Contest 2015 - SWEDEN WINS !!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2015 - SWEDEN WINS !!!

Post  Wojtek Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:50 pm

Rumored for POLAND

Doda is one of the most popular singer here in Poland. She was number 1 on the list, who polish ppl would like to see at ESC.

Eurovision Song Contest 2015 - SWEDEN WINS !!! - Page 2 Z11553586Q,Doda

My fav : cover of Titanium

Eurovision Song Contest 2015 - SWEDEN WINS !!! - Page 2 Source
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 29556
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Eurovision Song Contest 2015 - SWEDEN WINS !!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2015 - SWEDEN WINS !!!

Post  Wojtek Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:05 pm

GEORGIA

We have an another Warrior this year

Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:07 pm

SPAIN

Edurne will represent Spain with song Amanecer

Eurovision Song Contest 2015 - SWEDEN WINS !!! - Page 2 Spain2015endurne

Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Eurovision Song Contest 2015 - SWEDEN WINS !!! - Page 2 Empty Italy 2015

Post  kleftokotou Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:35 pm

According to RAI: The winner of the Campeoni category at the Sannremo Song Festival will have the right to participate at the 2015 Eurovision Song Contest and represent Italy in the contest if he/she are available and agreeable. In case the artist is not available , the organizers of the above event will reserve the right to choose another participant via their own criteria.

Τhe finalist are:
Annalisa
Malika Ayane
Chiara
Marco Masini
Raf
Moreno
Grazia di Michele ft. Platinette
i Soliti Idioti
Gianluca Grignani
Nina Zilli
Nek
Eurovision Song Contest 2015 - SWEDEN WINS !!! - Page 2 3902331862Eurovision Song Contest 2015 - SWEDEN WINS !!! - Page 2 3902331862Lara Fabian
Bianca Atzei
Dear Jack
Alex Britti
Il Volo
Anna Tatangelo
Nesli
Irene Grandi
Lorenzo Fragola
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 9839
Favourite Pageant : MW & MU
Favourite Miss : EVANGELIA ARAVANI/ILIANA PAPAGEORGIOU/ROLENE STRAUSS/MAREEYA POONLERTLARP
Registration date : 2009-05-20
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:20 pm

ALL TIME TOP (1957-2014)

Eurovision Song Contest 2015 - SWEDEN WINS !!! - Page 2 New_Picture-4

Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:46 pm

Eurovision Song Contest 2015 - SWEDEN WINS !!! - Page 2 Doda-poland-eurovision-2015

DODA TO POLAND’S TVP: “I WON’T GROW A BEARD — NO FUNDS, NO SHOW”

http://wiwibloggs.com/2015/01/19/doda-poland-tvp-eurovision/73749/

Polish Eurovision fans were over-the-moon last week when they learned that TVP had approached Doda — the Polish Britney Spears — to sing at Eurovision 2015. But that, of course, is not a confirmation that Doda, née Dorota Rabczewska, will sing at Eurovision. In fact, in a recent interview with the First Channel of Polish Radio, she suggested that TVP lacks the basic funds she would need to succeed on stage.

Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:31 pm

Stage project

Eurovision Song Contest 2015 - SWEDEN WINS !!! - Page 2 Stage-Eurovision-2015-3
Eurovision Song Contest 2015 - SWEDEN WINS !!! - Page 2 Stage-Eurovision-2015-1
Eurovision Song Contest 2015 - SWEDEN WINS !!! - Page 2 Stage-Eurovision-2015-21

Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  NiKa Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:18 pm

Wojtek wrote:
Eurovision Song Contest 2015 - SWEDEN WINS !!! - Page 2 Doda-poland-eurovision-2015

Polish Eurovision fans were over-the-moon last week when they learned that TVP had approached Doda — the Polish Britney Spears — to sing at Eurovision 2015. But that, of course, is not a confirmation that Doda, née Dorota Rabczewska, will sing at Eurovision. In fact, in a recent interview with the First Channel of Polish Radio, she suggested that TVP lacks the basic funds she would need to succeed on stage.

I hope she won't go. 'Riotka' is not a good song (as almost every Doda's song recently Rolling Eyes). The show is not the most important success factor, but song is (just look at The Netherlands last year I love you) If not Natasza then I would like to see Mela Koteluk with 'Żurawie origami' ('Origami cranes') representing Poland -yhu-

PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 6144
Favourite Pageant : none
Favourite Miss : Karolina Bielawska, Rolene Strauss
Registration date : 2012-07-18
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:41 pm

NiKa wrote:
Wojtek wrote:

I hope she won't go. 'Riotka' is not a good song (as almost every Doda's song recently Rolling Eyes). The show is not the most important success factor, but song is (just look at The Netherlands last year I love you) If not Natasza then I would like to see Mela Koteluk with 'Żurawie origami' ('Origami cranes') representing Poland -yhu-

I like Riotka pretty much. It's catchy! I was pleasently surprised by this song.
I don't think that Natasza can go with "Hipnotyzuj mnie". It's a song from her album which was released one year ago... Maybe she got something new...
Żurawie origami is not a good song for ESC IMO. It's too boring and too "different".

Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  NiKa Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:51 pm

Wojtek wrote:
NiKa wrote:
Wojtek wrote:

I like Riotka pretty much. It's catchy! I was pleasently surprised by this song.
I don't think that Natasza can go with "Hipnotyzuj mnie". It's a song from her album which was released one year ago... Maybe she got something new...
Żurawie origami is not a good song for ESC IMO. It's too boring and too "different".

For me 'Riotka' is boring LOL Laughing Yes, I know 'Żurawie origami' would not fit to ESC, but I hope European audience will be ready someday for artists like Mela. Brodka or Dawid Podsiadło  Wink I was about to say that 'Hipnotyzuj mnie' is too 'old' to go as a Polish entry, but I keep mu fingers crossed for Natasza as Polish representative  -ewq-F #TeamNatasza! @6f67@@

PRIME MINISTER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:04 pm

NiKa wrote:
Wojtek wrote:
NiKa wrote:
Wojtek wrote:

For me 'Riotka' is boring LOL Laughing Yes, I know 'Żurawie origami' would not fit to ESC, but I hope European audience will be ready someday for artists like Mela. Brodka or Dawid Podsiadło  Wink I was about to say that 'Hipnotyzuj mnie' is too 'old' to go as a Polish entry, but I keep mu fingers crossed for Natasza as Polish representative  -ewq-F #TeamNatasza! @6f67@@

Well, I'm not a fan of Doda at all. "Riotka" is not something what can win ESC. but should easily reached the final Smile
As far as I know it has to be something released not earlier than September 2014, so "Hipnotyzuj mnie" is out unfortunately. I would like to see her at ESC finally too Smile

Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  NiKa Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:18 pm

Wojtek wrote:
NiKa wrote:
Wojtek wrote:
NiKa wrote:
Wojtek wrote:

Well, I'm not a fan of Doda at all. "Riotka" is not something what can win ESC. but should easily reached the final Smile
As far as I know it has to be something released not earlier than September 2014, so "Hipnotyzuj mnie" is out unfortunately. I would like to see her at ESC finally too  Smile

Well, 'third time lucky', right? Smile  She tried in 2007 and 2008, so maybe this time she would reach it Wink As for Doda - I'm not her fan as well and the only song of her I like recently was 'High life'  Smile

PRIME MINISTER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:45 pm

I liked only her version of "Titanium" Very Happy

What do you think about Enej? But they're Polsat-ish, so they're immediately eliminated  Razz

Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:17 pm

NORWAY

11 finalists announced

Eurovision Song Contest 2015 - SWEDEN WINS !!! - Page 2 YdqLtMapB9iWuK8wSkNykwD_l6aa7Vc_2JHkgzOIR1Fw

you ca listen to snippets of the songs
http://www.nrk.no/mgp/her-er-arets-mgp-artister-1.12154974

Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  NiKa Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:27 pm

Wojtek wrote:I liked only her version of "Titanium" Very Happy

What do you think about Enej? But they're Polsat-ish, so they're immediately eliminated  Razz

I like Enej I love you  They would fit perfectly to ESC, but as you said, they're 'Polsat-ish' so it's rather unlikely that they will go Wink  

PRIME MINISTER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:24 pm

NETHERLANDS

live

Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:10 pm

ESTONIA

my fav to win in Estonia

Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:22 pm

FRANCE

Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:03 pm

Countries like France or Spain will never learn that they would have more chances to win in English than in a native language...

Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  kleftokotou Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:32 pm

If you have a powerfull, good song the language makes no difference! For example: Molitva... -fgft-

Ιf France was sending this...

it would be a sure winner cause it's very powerful and emotional!
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 9839
Favourite Pageant : MW & MU
Favourite Miss : EVANGELIA ARAVANI/ILIANA PAPAGEORGIOU/ROLENE STRAUSS/MAREEYA POONLERTLARP
Registration date : 2009-05-20
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:28 am

kleftokotou wrote:If you have a powerfull, good song the language makes no difference! For example: Molitva... -fgft-

Ιf France was sending this...

it would be a sure winner cause it's very powerful and emotional!

That's for sure, but Molitva was the only exception. Since 1999 Molitva is the only non-English song, which won.

Derniere Danse was one of the biggest hits here in Poland last year Smile

Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:43 am

CYPRUS

6 finalists. Final on February 1

I like Deila Den Agapw and One Thing I Should Have Done

Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:46 pm

SEMI-FINAL ALLOCATION DRAW

Eurovision Song Contest 2015 - SWEDEN WINS !!! - Page 2 10943754_330764583793166_4475782147003732680_n

Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:47 pm

Happy that Poland is in the 2nd half of 2nd semi @6f67@@

Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:00 am

Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next