PAGEANT-MANIA
► Miss World 2014 Final - Live Updates Here !!! ◄ - Page 4 1113


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
► Miss World 2014 Final - Live Updates Here !!! ◄ - Page 4 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

► Miss World 2014 Final - Live Updates Here !!! ◄

+9
eja
Niina1
Cammie
darkvindak
scotty2hotty
ovidius
Likok
kleftokotou
Wojtek
13 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

► Miss World 2014 Final - Live Updates Here !!! ◄ - Page 4 Empty Re: ► Miss World 2014 Final - Live Updates Here !!! ◄

Post  kleftokotou Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:31 pm

There was no electricity for about an hour!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am so happy for Rolene and Hungary...but USA is third ????????? affraid cyclops -confused- -vxcd3- -kjy75- -7t6-

kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 9668
Age : 45
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : MW & MU
Favourite Miss : EVANGELIA ARAVANI/ILIANA PAPAGEORGIOU/ROLENE STRAUSS/MAREEYA POONLERTLARP
Registration date : 2009-05-20
Female

Back to top Go down

► Miss World 2014 Final - Live Updates Here !!! ◄ - Page 4 Empty Re: ► Miss World 2014 Final - Live Updates Here !!! ◄

Post  Wojtek Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:31 pm

Interview with Rolene

► Miss World 2014 Final - Live Updates Here !!! ◄ - Page 4 Bezcot10

_________________

► Miss World 2014 Final - Live Updates Here !!! ◄ - Page 4 Source
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 28978
Age : 31
Location : Poland
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

► Miss World 2014 Final - Live Updates Here !!! ◄ - Page 4 Empty Re: ► Miss World 2014 Final - Live Updates Here !!! ◄

Post  Wojtek Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:34 pm

kleftokotou wrote:but USA is third ????????? affraid cyclops -confused- -vxcd3- -kjy75- -7t6-

It's the same as Philippines in 2011. The new national pageant and you have a place in the top 3 Rolling Eyes No matter how NOT beautiful you are Laughing

_________________

► Miss World 2014 Final - Live Updates Here !!! ◄ - Page 4 Source
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 28978
Age : 31
Location : Poland
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

► Miss World 2014 Final - Live Updates Here !!! ◄ - Page 4 Empty Re: ► Miss World 2014 Final - Live Updates Here !!! ◄

Post  eja Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:35 pm

Yes Wojtek, I meant Ivian...How could I ever forget such a Beautiful name? However I will never forget her Beautiful face! I Think she even outshined  Rolene as Miss World....even though Rolene is up with the favourites for sure:-)  eja


Last edited by eja on Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

eja
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 1469
Registration date : 2008-12-12

Back to top Go down

► Miss World 2014 Final - Live Updates Here !!! ◄ - Page 4 Empty Re: ► Miss World 2014 Final - Live Updates Here !!! ◄

Post  Wojtek Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:38 pm

eja wrote:Yes Wotjek, I meant Ivian...How could I ever forget such a Beautiful name? However I will never forget her Beautiful face! I Think she even outshined  Rolene as Miss World....even though Rolene is up with the favourites for sure:-)  eja

Ivian's dress was much more spectacular. I wasn't so wowed about Rolene today. Her styling was so-so Smile

_________________

► Miss World 2014 Final - Live Updates Here !!! ◄ - Page 4 Source
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 28978
Age : 31
Location : Poland
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

► Miss World 2014 Final - Live Updates Here !!! ◄ - Page 4 Empty Re: ► Miss World 2014 Final - Live Updates Here !!! ◄

Post  Wojtek Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:43 pm

► Miss World 2014 Final - Live Updates Here !!! ◄ - Page 4 10846481_690971271022493_2951667473826583316_n

_________________

► Miss World 2014 Final - Live Updates Here !!! ◄ - Page 4 Source
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 28978
Age : 31
Location : Poland
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

► Miss World 2014 Final - Live Updates Here !!! ◄ - Page 4 Empty Re: ► Miss World 2014 Final - Live Updates Here !!! ◄

Post  eja Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:47 pm

Wojtek wrote:
eja wrote:Yes Wotjek, I meant Ivian...How could I ever forget such a Beautiful name? However I will never forget her Beautiful face! I Think she even outshined  Rolene as Miss World....even though Rolene is up with the favourites for sure:-)  eja

Ivian's dress was much more spectacular. I wasn't so wowed about Rolene today. Her styling was so-so Smile

Dare I to say she looked a Little bit not soo thin in that outfit?Not to complain but...I hoped for Hungary to win- she soo stunned me with lthose Eyes and her mouth...stunning!But i´m soo pleased with Rolene as Miss World!! She will do wonders during her reign!!  eja


Last edited by eja on Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

eja
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 1469
Registration date : 2008-12-12

Back to top Go down

► Miss World 2014 Final - Live Updates Here !!! ◄ - Page 4 Empty Re: ► Miss World 2014 Final - Live Updates Here !!! ◄

Post  darkvindak Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:49 pm

Wojtek wrote:
kleftokotou wrote:but USA is third ????????? affraid cyclops -confused- -vxcd3- -kjy75- -7t6-

It's the same as Philippines in 2011. The new national pageant and you have a place in the top 3 Rolling Eyes No matter how NOT beautiful you are Laughing

but it won't happent if for example Serbia has new national pageant.
darkvindak
darkvindak
PREDICTIONIST
PREDICTIONIST

Number of posts : 2483
Location : la
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Oxana Fedorova
Registration date : 2010-09-09
Male

Back to top Go down

► Miss World 2014 Final - Live Updates Here !!! ◄ - Page 4 Empty Re: ► Miss World 2014 Final - Live Updates Here !!! ◄

Post  Wojtek Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:52 pm

darkvindak wrote:
Wojtek wrote:
kleftokotou wrote:but USA is third ????????? affraid cyclops -confused- -vxcd3- -kjy75- -7t6-

It's the same as Philippines in 2011. The new national pageant and you have a place in the top 3 Rolling Eyes No matter how NOT beautiful you are Laughing

but it won't happent if for example Serbia has new national pageant.

You know why
► Miss World 2014 Final - Live Updates Here !!! ◄ - Page 4 Cash

_________________

► Miss World 2014 Final - Live Updates Here !!! ◄ - Page 4 Source
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 28978
Age : 31
Location : Poland
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

► Miss World 2014 Final - Live Updates Here !!! ◄ - Page 4 Empty Re: ► Miss World 2014 Final - Live Updates Here !!! ◄

Post  kleftokotou Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:52 pm

Still can't get over the fact that USA was 3rd What a Face
What about India?

kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 9668
Age : 45
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : MW & MU
Favourite Miss : EVANGELIA ARAVANI/ILIANA PAPAGEORGIOU/ROLENE STRAUSS/MAREEYA POONLERTLARP
Registration date : 2009-05-20
Female

Back to top Go down

► Miss World 2014 Final - Live Updates Here !!! ◄ - Page 4 Empty Re: ► Miss World 2014 Final - Live Updates Here !!! ◄

Post  marievause Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:58 pm

kleftokotou wrote:Still can't get over the fact that USA was 3rd What a Face
What about India?

usa gave a good answer though! how about miss England placing in top 5!!!! still cant believe it. i would prefer Scotland over Miss England!

marievause
BEAUTY SPECIALIST
BEAUTY SPECIALIST

Number of posts : 1899
Location : leeds
Favourite Pageant : miss world,miss universe,star
Favourite Miss : Miss Greece Universe 2011 Iliana Papageorgiou, Star Hellas 2002 Lena Paparigopoulou, Miiss world 2000 Priyanka Chopra etc etc...
Registration date : 2010-05-08
Male

Back to top Go down

► Miss World 2014 Final - Live Updates Here !!! ◄ - Page 4 Empty Re: ► Miss World 2014 Final - Live Updates Here !!! ◄

Post  kleftokotou Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:03 pm

marievause wrote:
kleftokotou wrote:Still can't get over the fact that USA was 3rd What a Face
What about India?

usa gave a good answer though! how about miss England placing in top 5!!!! still cant believe it. i would prefer Scotland over Miss England!
I did not watch the show! Crying or Very sad I waited for this a whole year and just when it started the power went out!!! Half of my city was in darkness... can you believe it??????? At least Rolene won! Her styling was not the best I agree with W. on that but she is the best no doubt!I also did not liked miss Hungary's styling!!! As for miss USA her boobs were all over the place Evil or Very Mad

kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 9668
Age : 45
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : MW & MU
Favourite Miss : EVANGELIA ARAVANI/ILIANA PAPAGEORGIOU/ROLENE STRAUSS/MAREEYA POONLERTLARP
Registration date : 2009-05-20
Female

Back to top Go down

► Miss World 2014 Final - Live Updates Here !!! ◄ - Page 4 Empty Re: ► Miss World 2014 Final - Live Updates Here !!! ◄

Post  Wojtek Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:28 pm

kleftokotou wrote:
marievause wrote:
kleftokotou wrote:Still can't get over the fact that USA was 3rd What a Face
What about India?

usa gave a good answer though! how about miss England placing in top 5!!!! still cant believe it. i would prefer Scotland over Miss England!
I did not watch the show! Crying or Very sad I waited for this a whole year and just when it started the power went out!!! Half of my city was in darkness...  can you believe it???????

OMG, I would be pis*ed off! Sorry for you, my dear!

You can watch the whole show

_________________

► Miss World 2014 Final - Live Updates Here !!! ◄ - Page 4 Source
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 28978
Age : 31
Location : Poland
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

► Miss World 2014 Final - Live Updates Here !!! ◄ - Page 4 Empty Re: ► Miss World 2014 Final - Live Updates Here !!! ◄

Post  Wojtek Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:30 pm

So it seems that the continental queens are:

Africa
South Africa – Rolene Strauss
Americas
United States – Elizabeth Safrit
Asia
India – Koyal Rana
Caribbean
Dominican Republic – Dhío Moreno
Europe
Hungary - Edina Kulcsár
Oceania
Australia – Courtney Thorpe

_________________

► Miss World 2014 Final - Live Updates Here !!! ◄ - Page 4 Source
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 28978
Age : 31
Location : Poland
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

► Miss World 2014 Final - Live Updates Here !!! ◄ - Page 4 Empty Re: ► Miss World 2014 Final - Live Updates Here !!! ◄

Post  kleftokotou Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:48 pm

Wojtek wrote:
You can watch the whole show
[/size][/font]

I was soooooooo mad! Still am to be honest!
-gtgdgtg-h for the link!

kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 9668
Age : 45
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : MW & MU
Favourite Miss : EVANGELIA ARAVANI/ILIANA PAPAGEORGIOU/ROLENE STRAUSS/MAREEYA POONLERTLARP
Registration date : 2009-05-20
Female

Back to top Go down

► Miss World 2014 Final - Live Updates Here !!! ◄ - Page 4 Empty Re: ► Miss World 2014 Final - Live Updates Here !!! ◄

Post  ovidius Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:57 pm

Wojtek wrote:So it seems that the continental queens are:

Africa
South Africa – Rolene Strauss
Americas
United States – Elizabeth Safrit
Asia
India – Koyal Rana
Caribbean
Dominican Republic – Dhío Moreno
Europe
Hungary - Edina Kulcsár
Oceania
Australia – Courtney Thorpe

THE OFFICIAL CONTINENTAL QUEENS ARE:

► Miss World 2014 Final - Live Updates Here !!! ◄ - Page 4 15074111

Africa -South Africa
Americas -United States
Asia -India
Caribbean -Guyana
Europe -Hungary
Oceania -Australia

_________________
► Miss World 2014 Final - Live Updates Here !!! ◄ - Page 4 KSwiOJ► Miss World 2014 Final - Live Updates Here !!! ◄ - Page 4 Miss-world-1996-irene-skliva-o
ovidius
ovidius
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Number of posts : 19032
Age : 41
Location : Greece
Favourite Pageant : Star Hellas,Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Irini Skliva,Evelina Papantoniou,Rea Toutounzi,Evagelia Aravani,Doukissa Nomikou,Iliana Papageorgiou,Ismini Dafopoulou
Registration date : 2009-05-24
Male

Back to top Go down

► Miss World 2014 Final - Live Updates Here !!! ◄ - Page 4 Empty Re: ► Miss World 2014 Final - Live Updates Here !!! ◄

Post  Wojtek Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:04 pm

ovidius wrote:
Wojtek wrote:So it seems that the continental queens are:

Africa
South Africa – Rolene Strauss
Americas
United States – Elizabeth Safrit
Asia
India – Koyal Rana
Caribbean
Dominican Republic – Dhío Moreno
Europe
Hungary - Edina Kulcsár
Oceania
Australia – Courtney Thorpe

THE OFFICIAL CONTINENTAL QUEENS ARE:

► Miss World 2014 Final - Live Updates Here !!! ◄ - Page 4 15074111

Africa -South Africa
Americas -United States
Asia -India
Caribbean -Guyana
Europe -Hungary
Oceania -Australia

Do they know geography?  Laughing drunken It's in South America!

► Miss World 2014 Final - Live Updates Here !!! ◄ - Page 4 Southamericacountries3

_________________

► Miss World 2014 Final - Live Updates Here !!! ◄ - Page 4 Source
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 28978
Age : 31
Location : Poland
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

► Miss World 2014 Final - Live Updates Here !!! ◄ - Page 4 Empty Re: ► Miss World 2014 Final - Live Updates Here !!! ◄

Post  Del Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:56 pm

Wojtek wrote:
kleftokotou wrote:but USA is third ????????? affraid cyclops -confused- -vxcd3- -kjy75- -7t6-

It's the same as Philippines in 2011. The new national pageant and you have a place in the top 3 Rolling Eyes No matter how NOT beautiful you are Laughing
That's not true for Germany. The only time the girl of a new org placed in top 20 was 2010 I think. This year the org changed again but no placement...

_________________
草摩 美晴 - Souma Miharu
Del
Del
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 8213
Age : 45
Location : Houston, TX
Registration date : 2008-08-18
Female

Back to top Go down

► Miss World 2014 Final - Live Updates Here !!! ◄ - Page 4 Empty Re: ► Miss World 2014 Final - Live Updates Here !!! ◄

Post  Wojtek Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:27 pm

Del wrote:
Wojtek wrote:
kleftokotou wrote:but USA is third ????????? affraid cyclops -confused- -vxcd3- -kjy75- -7t6-

It's the same as Philippines in 2011. The new national pageant and you have a place in the top 3 Rolling Eyes No matter how NOT beautiful you are Laughing
That's not true for Germany. The only time the girl of a new org placed in top 20 was 2010 I think. This year the org changed again but no placement...

That's not true for Poland as well. We have a different national pageant since 2007. It's only in case of countries that Julia really care and smells money Laughing

_________________

► Miss World 2014 Final - Live Updates Here !!! ◄ - Page 4 Source
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 28978
Age : 31
Location : Poland
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

► Miss World 2014 Final - Live Updates Here !!! ◄ - Page 4 Empty Re: ► Miss World 2014 Final - Live Updates Here !!! ◄

Post  Milka Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:19 pm

It took 21 years, but FINLAND finally made it as a semifinalist again at Miss World cheers
The last time was in 1993 when Finland was top10, now top25 among 120+ girls, I'm happy with that.

Thank you Krista Haapalainen for the wonderful way you represented our country --1005t--
Felt really proud when Krista was dancing in the opening number to the beautiful song of Myrskyluodon Maija,
one of the most loved songs in Finland.


► Miss World 2014 Final - Live Updates Here !!! ◄ - Page 4 10859935_856747814369231_485161728_n

After the final

kristahaapalainen
I just love this girl ❤️ Valerie from Philippines has a heart made of pure gold and mind of an angel 😘
I hope I see you in the future ❤️❤️ @vweigmann #missworld2014 #missworldfinland

► Miss World 2014 Final - Live Updates Here !!! ◄ - Page 4 10831900_1552322505008980_1296635978_n

_________________
► Miss World 2014 Final - Live Updates Here !!! ◄ - Page 4 Finlandtop5
Milka
Milka
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 3050
Location : Finland
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Milka Chulina
Registration date : 2009-03-04
Female

Back to top Go down

► Miss World 2014 Final - Live Updates Here !!! ◄ - Page 4 Empty Re: ► Miss World 2014 Final - Live Updates Here !!! ◄

Post  NiKa Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:31 pm

Wojtek wrote:
Del wrote:
Wojtek wrote:
kleftokotou wrote:but USA is third ????????? affraid cyclops -confused- -vxcd3- -kjy75- -7t6-

It's the same as Philippines in 2011. The new national pageant and you have a place in the top 3 Rolling Eyes No matter how NOT beautiful you are Laughing
That's not true for Germany. The only time the girl of a new org placed in top 20 was 2010 I think. This year the org changed again but no placement...

That's not true for Poland as well. We have a different national pageant since 2007. It's only in case of countries that Julia really care and smells money Laughing

Well, after what have happened during Julia's meeting with the National Directors, I REALLY hope Missland will finally lose MW's franchise this year Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

► Miss World 2014 Final - Live Updates Here !!! ◄ - Page 4 Tumblr_maatd9k67w1qh8rjyo1_250

_________________
NiKa
NiKa
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 6098
Age : 34
Location : San Escobar xD
Favourite Pageant : none
Favourite Miss : Karolina Bielawska, Rolene Strauss
Registration date : 2012-07-18
Female

Back to top Go down

► Miss World 2014 Final - Live Updates Here !!! ◄ - Page 4 Empty Re: ► Miss World 2014 Final - Live Updates Here !!! ◄

Post  Wojtek Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:35 pm

NiKa wrote:
Wojtek wrote:
Del wrote:
Wojtek wrote:
kleftokotou wrote:but USA is third ????????? affraid cyclops -confused- -vxcd3- -kjy75- -7t6-

It's the same as Philippines in 2011. The new national pageant and you have a place in the top 3 Rolling Eyes No matter how NOT beautiful you are Laughing
That's not true for Germany. The only time the girl of a new org placed in top 20 was 2010 I think. This year the org changed again but no placement...

That's not true for Poland as well. We have a different national pageant since 2007. It's only in case of countries that Julia really care and smells money Laughing

Well, after what have happened during Julia's meeting with the National Directors, I REALLY hope Missland will finally lose MW's franchise this year Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

► Miss World 2014 Final - Live Updates Here !!! ◄ - Page 4 Tumblr_maatd9k67w1qh8rjyo1_250

YOU DEVIL! Laughing Laughing Laughing

... same here Beer

_________________

► Miss World 2014 Final - Live Updates Here !!! ◄ - Page 4 Source
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 28978
Age : 31
Location : Poland
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

► Miss World 2014 Final - Live Updates Here !!! ◄ - Page 4 Empty Re: ► Miss World 2014 Final - Live Updates Here !!! ◄

Post  kleftokotou Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:36 pm

Milka wrote:It took 21 years, but FINLAND finally made it as a semifinalist again at Miss World  cheers  
The last time was in 1993 when Finland was top10, now top25 among 120+ girls, I'm happy with that.

Thank you Krista Haapalainen for the wonderful way you represented our country --1005t--
Felt really proud when Krista was dancing in the opening number to the beautiful song of Myrskyluodon Maija,
one of the most loved songs in Finland.


......
-ds90- -ds90- -ds90- -ds90-
I hope that it's only the beginning!

kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 9668
Age : 45
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : MW & MU
Favourite Miss : EVANGELIA ARAVANI/ILIANA PAPAGEORGIOU/ROLENE STRAUSS/MAREEYA POONLERTLARP
Registration date : 2009-05-20
Female

Back to top Go down

► Miss World 2014 Final - Live Updates Here !!! ◄ - Page 4 Empty Re: ► Miss World 2014 Final - Live Updates Here !!! ◄

Post  Wojtek Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:38 pm

Milka wrote:It took 21 years, but FINLAND finally made it as a semifinalist again at Miss World  cheers  

Happy for you Smile

_________________

► Miss World 2014 Final - Live Updates Here !!! ◄ - Page 4 Source
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 28978
Age : 31
Location : Poland
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

► Miss World 2014 Final - Live Updates Here !!! ◄ - Page 4 Empty Re: ► Miss World 2014 Final - Live Updates Here !!! ◄

Post  kleftokotou Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:39 pm

Wojtek wrote:.........
Well, after what have happened during Julia's meeting with the National Directors, I REALLY hope Missland will finally lose MW's franchise this year Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
........[/center]
What happened????? Suspect Suspect

kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 9668
Age : 45
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : MW & MU
Favourite Miss : EVANGELIA ARAVANI/ILIANA PAPAGEORGIOU/ROLENE STRAUSS/MAREEYA POONLERTLARP
Registration date : 2009-05-20
Female

Back to top Go down

► Miss World 2014 Final - Live Updates Here !!! ◄ - Page 4 Empty Re: ► Miss World 2014 Final - Live Updates Here !!! ◄

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum