PAGEANT-MANIA
Alexander Ouellet (UNITED STATES 2016) 1113

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
Alexander Ouellet (UNITED STATES 2016) 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alexander Ouellet (UNITED STATES 2016)

Go down

Alexander Ouellet (UNITED STATES 2016) Empty Alexander Ouellet (UNITED STATES 2016)

Post  bonner Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:56 am

Alexander Ouellet , 22, 173 cm
Alexander Ouellet (UNITED STATES 2016) Pic_3_zpsm4xncjd0

BIOGRAPHY
“Hi everyone! I’m Alexander and I’m so happy you’re interested in my journey, we can make a difference!”

Engineering student Alexander was born and raised in Norwell, MA, a sleepy suburb of Boston on the East coast of the States. There’s nothing sleepy about Alex though, who is all about action. Wrestling, boxing, woodwork and running all figure in Alex’s lifestyle, but the Death Race is his favourite challenge; a supreme test of strength and willpower (look it up!). Sushi, American folk music and baked goods are some of Alex’s favourite things.

“Norwell is a small suburb of Boston, originally the town was for ship building in the whaling age, now it’s a cozy colonial town.”
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 114525
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

Alexander Ouellet (UNITED STATES 2016) Empty Re: Alexander Ouellet (UNITED STATES 2016)

Post  bonner Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:58 am

Alexander Ouellet (UNITED STATES 2016) Pic_2_zpslbu2favzAlexander Ouellet (UNITED STATES 2016) Pic_4_zpse4rql5yh
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 114525
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down