PAGEANT-MANIA
✪✪✪✪✪ ROAD TO MISS EARTH 2018 ✪✪✪✪✪ COVERAGE - Finals Tonight!!!! - Page 20 1113

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
✪✪✪✪✪ ROAD TO MISS EARTH 2018 ✪✪✪✪✪ COVERAGE - Finals Tonight!!!! - Page 20 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

✪✪✪✪✪ ROAD TO MISS EARTH 2018 ✪✪✪✪✪ COVERAGE - Finals Tonight!!!!

+6
ScherriBiggs
reyna_USA
Wojtek
Farah Vavaihan
ovidius
bonner
10 posters

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Go down

✪✪✪✪✪ ROAD TO MISS EARTH 2018 ✪✪✪✪✪ COVERAGE - Finals Tonight!!!! - Page 20 Empty Re: ✪✪✪✪✪ ROAD TO MISS EARTH 2018 ✪✪✪✪✪ COVERAGE - Finals Tonight!!!!

Post  reyna_USA Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:11 pm

Good I did not play the Prediction Game, I do not follow at all this "pageant", because as USUAL they leave Puerto Rico out of the Top, when we sent this year and last year very good candidates.  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad
And I do not see any difference between this year's winner with last year's winner, same type.....   Rolling Eyes  
Anyway... Congrats to Vietnam.

And Philippines again in the Top 4 with "Austria". -hy6-

Krystal.... Gracias por tu participación, mereces algo mejor y espero verte pronto en un concurso de tu altura.
Buena Suerte!!   -7663-y  -7663-y

✪✪✪✪✪ ROAD TO MISS EARTH 2018 ✪✪✪✪✪ COVERAGE - Finals Tonight!!!! - Page 20 MCLtP1M

✪✪✪✪✪ ROAD TO MISS EARTH 2018 ✪✪✪✪✪ COVERAGE - Finals Tonight!!!! - Page 20 F0cf0OU

reyna_USA
reyna_USA
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 6802
Favourite Pageant : MISS GRAND INTERNATIONAL
Favourite Miss : Christiane Martel, Dayanara Torres, Shandi Finnessey, Natalie Glebova, Zhang Zilin & Ada De La Cruz

Registration date : 2010-08-09
Female

Back to top Go down

✪✪✪✪✪ ROAD TO MISS EARTH 2018 ✪✪✪✪✪ COVERAGE - Finals Tonight!!!! - Page 20 Empty Re: ✪✪✪✪✪ ROAD TO MISS EARTH 2018 ✪✪✪✪✪ COVERAGE - Finals Tonight!!!!

Post  bonner Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:41 pm

Venezuela fainted and no longer presesnt during the announcement of Top 4

✪✪✪✪✪ ROAD TO MISS EARTH 2018 ✪✪✪✪✪ COVERAGE - Finals Tonight!!!! - Page 20 Fb_im398
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 119709
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:42 pm

reyna_USA wrote:And Philippines again in the Top 4 with "Austria".   -hy6-

My friend and some Filipino pageant fans is also not happy about Austria placing to high. She's not just a half Filipina but also a runner up in Miss Philippines Earth. Her performance is so so , I don't think she should move forward to the Top 8. She robbed the placement of Portugal as the strongest European delegate 
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:41 pm

Beauty of Face and Poise
(Top 10)

Bosnia and Herzegovina - Nađa Pepić
Chile - Antonia Figueroa
Netherlands - Margaretha de Jong
Philippines - Celeste Cortesi
Portugal - Telma Madeira
Puerto Rico - Krystal Xamairy
Romania - Denisse Andor
Serbia - Nina Jovanović
Spain - Carolina Jane
Venezuela - Diana Silva
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:42 pm

Beauty of Figure and Form
(Top 10)

Argentina - Dolores Cardoso
Colombia - Valeria Ayos
Cyprus - Maria Aremenáki
Montenegro - Katarina Šećković
Netherlands - Margaretha de Jong  
Poland - Aleksandra Grysz
Portugal - Telma Madeira
Ukraine - Anastasia Kryvokhyzha
Venezuela - Diana Silva
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:44 pm

Intelligence and Advocacy
(Top 10)

Brazil - Sayonara Veras
Chile - Antonia Figueroa
Italy - Sofia Pavan
Montenegro - Katarina Šećković
Nepal - Priya Sidgel
Portugal - Telma Madeira
South Africa - Margo Fargo
Spain - Carolina Jane
Venezuela - Diana Silva
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:45 pm

Best Eco-Video: NEPAL
Best Eco-Media Awardee: MEXICO
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:47 pm

Miss Earth 2018 - OFFICIAL RESULTS

Miss Earth 2018: Vietnam – Nguyễn Phương Khánh
Miss Earth – Air 2018: Austria – Melanie Mader
Miss Earth – Water 2018: Colombia – Valeria Ayos
Miss Earth – Fire 2018: Mexico – Melissa Flores

Top 8
Italy – Sofia Pavan
Philippines – Celeste Cortesi
Portugal – Telma Madeira
Venezuela – Diana Silva

Top 12
Chile – Antonia Figueroa
Netherlands – Margaretha de Jong
Slovenia – Danijela Burjan
South Africa – Margo Fargo

Top 18
Brazil – Sayonara Veras
Ghana – Belvy Naa
Japan – Mio Tanaka
Montenegro – Katarina Seckovic
Nepal - Priya Sidgel
Romania – Denisse Andor
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:14 pm

My Review after watching Miss Earth 2018 live

This is the second time I watched it live

1. The pageant is on time since they are live at Fox Life

2. I love the Opening Production, it reminds me of Miss Universe opening introduction of candidates per continent -minus the recorded voice. 

3. I love the transparency in showing the Top 10 for Beauty of Face and Poise, Beauty of Figure and Form & Intelligence and Advocacy.

4. The host James Deakin is lively IMO.

5. The surprises in the Top 18 are Romania, Japan, Montenegro, Austria . Though Austria is in my Top 18 I still surprised since she really did not perform well and I have a feeling she place only because she is a half Filipina and been a runner up in Miss Philippines Earth 2016.

6. I feel sad for Puerto Rico, Poland, Nigeria, Bosnia & Herzegovina. Indonesia did very well in the intelligence round but she's not even in the Top 10 hmmm.

7. This is the only time I learned how they judge the Semifinalist. Everytime they announce the Top 18 , one by one will compete for Beauty of Face and Poise wearing their evening gown. This is where the judges will pick the Top 12 (Beauty is very important and poise) Last year Karen Ibasco survived this round? seriously? Laughing

8. The Top 12 Announcement. Brazil was eliminated early (she's not that strong though). I would love to see Ghana moving forward since she did great during the swimwear by two's however they we're judge already and the judges already pick the Top 12. I still get surprised that Austria penetrated the Top 12 eventhough her performance is boring (Me and my friend can smell something fishy at this moment). 

9. The Top 12 Finalist will perform one by one for the Beauty of Figure and Form wearing their swimwear of course. This is where the judges will pick the Top 8. Portugal is the crowd favorite aside from the Philippines. Everyone is screaming for Portugal

10. The Top 8 announcement. When Austria still made the cut. I have a feeling she will move forward to the Top 4 since she's smart as far as I remember. However I don't think her performance is really strong. I'd rather see Slovenia or Netherlands over her. 

11. The Hashtag portion for Intelligence round. I am impressed for Vietnam since she tried her best to speak in English, Colombia did very well too without interpreter. Philippines messed up but Half Filipina Austria answered well. 

12. The Top 4 - Before announcing the Final 4 Miss Venezuela fainted backstage. There is a rumor 
that she managed to qualify in the Top 4. However she suffered a faint, which made it impossible to end her participation and answer the final question. It was replaced by delegate of Vietnam, Nguyễn Phương Khánh (who would later rise to the title of Miss Earth 2018). I get nervous to see Austria in the Final 4. And sad as  Portugal didn't made the cut. Austria over Portugal? No way!

13. Final Round. Almost all of them has the same answer. And three of them was trained under Kagandahang Flores here in the Philippines (Vietnam, Mexico & Austria). 

14. The announcement of the winners. I am glad they finally announce again the Fire, Water, Air in order. Eventhough they keep saying it's equal still I have the impression that the Air is the first runner up, water is 2nd runner up and Fire is 3rd runner up.

When Mexico was called as Miss Earth Fire (I was shocked) 

When Colombia was called as Miss Earth Water (Again I was nervous that a Half Filipina might win again!)  
and it's not a good idea. So I am hoping Vietnam will win

Then I feel relieved when Vietnam was announced as the New MISS EARTH 2018

Other comments:
I think this is the first time all Queens "Miss Earth" Air, Water and fire has their final walk. 

I am satisfied with the winner as I've seen Vietnam in person. She's really beautiful and can speak English well. 

I heard someone saw Portugal crying. I just hope she will join Miss Universe Portugal. 

And oh! The Coronation night was ended super early!!! Reason why I still have time to eat with my friends and talk about the finals before going to work for my graveyard shift. Awesome!!!
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Farah Vavaihan Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:56 am

Miss Earth 2018: VIETNAM. - Nguyen Phuong Khanh
✪✪✪✪✪ ROAD TO MISS EARTH 2018 ✪✪✪✪✪ COVERAGE - Finals Tonight!!!! - Page 20 Fb_i4250
✪✪✪✪✪ ROAD TO MISS EARTH 2018 ✪✪✪✪✪ COVERAGE - Finals Tonight!!!! - Page 20 Fb_i4251
✪✪✪✪✪ ROAD TO MISS EARTH 2018 ✪✪✪✪✪ COVERAGE - Finals Tonight!!!! - Page 20 Fb_i4252

Last edited by Farah Vavaihan on Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Farah Vavaihan
Farah Vavaihan
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Number of posts : 14594
Favourite Pageant : Miss International Queen
Favourite Miss : Kevin Balot
Registration date : 2016-01-31
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Farah Vavaihan Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:58 am

Miss Earth Air 2018 - Austria., Melanie Mader
✪✪✪✪✪ ROAD TO MISS EARTH 2018 ✪✪✪✪✪ COVERAGE - Finals Tonight!!!! - Page 20 Fb_i4254
✪✪✪✪✪ ROAD TO MISS EARTH 2018 ✪✪✪✪✪ COVERAGE - Finals Tonight!!!! - Page 20 Fb_i4255
Farah Vavaihan
Farah Vavaihan
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Farah Vavaihan Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:01 am

Miss Earth Water 2018 -Colombia, Valeria Ayos
✪✪✪✪✪ ROAD TO MISS EARTH 2018 ✪✪✪✪✪ COVERAGE - Finals Tonight!!!! - Page 20 Fb_i4256
Farah Vavaihan
Farah Vavaihan
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Farah Vavaihan Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:02 am

Miss Earth Fire 2018 - Mexico, Melissa Flores.
✪✪✪✪✪ ROAD TO MISS EARTH 2018 ✪✪✪✪✪ COVERAGE - Finals Tonight!!!! - Page 20 Fb_i4257
✪✪✪✪✪ ROAD TO MISS EARTH 2018 ✪✪✪✪✪ COVERAGE - Finals Tonight!!!! - Page 20 Fb_i4258
✪✪✪✪✪ ROAD TO MISS EARTH 2018 ✪✪✪✪✪ COVERAGE - Finals Tonight!!!! - Page 20 Fb_i4259
Farah Vavaihan
Farah Vavaihan
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20