PAGEANT-MANIA
your favorite miss universe in the 80's 1113


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
your favorite miss universe in the 80's 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

your favorite miss universe in the 80's

3 posters

Go down

your favorite miss universe in the 80's Empty your favorite miss universe in the 80's

Post  bonner Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:59 am

me it was angella viser of holland miss universe 1989..the year when i was born
your favorite miss universe in the 80's Untitled-4
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 112756
Age : 34
Location : Makati City, Philippines
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

your favorite miss universe in the 80's Empty Re: your favorite miss universe in the 80's

Post  Anonymní Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:32 pm

your favorite miss universe in the 80's Yvonneryding1984fg0

Anonymní
Guest


Back to top Go down

your favorite miss universe in the 80's Empty Re: your favorite miss universe in the 80's

Post  Guest Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:55 pm

bonner wrote:me it was angella viser of holland miss universe 1989..the year when i was born
your favorite miss universe in the 80's Untitled-4
I am not impressed with the 80's, so I pick also Angela..

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

your favorite miss universe in the 80's Empty Re: your favorite miss universe in the 80's

Post  bonner Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:53 am

Dess wrote:
bonner wrote:me it was angella viser of holland miss universe 1989..the year when i was born
your favorite miss universe in the 80's Untitled-4
I am not impressed with the 80's, so I pick also Angela..

how about miss universe 1981?..of puerto rico the one who run as president in puerto rico? i guess shes beautiful

oh yeah i remember shes from venezuela...oh well im not yet existing that year..lol Laughing


Last edited by bonner on Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:26 am; edited 1 time in total
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 112756
Age : 34
Location : Makati City, Philippines
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

your favorite miss universe in the 80's Empty Re: your favorite miss universe in the 80's

Post  Guest Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:13 pm

bonner wrote:
Dess wrote:
bonner wrote:me it was angella viser of holland miss universe 1989..the year when i was born
your favorite miss universe in the 80's Untitled-4
I am not impressed with the 80's, so I pick also Angela..

how about miss universe 1981?..of puerto rico the one who run as president in puerto rico? i guess shes beautiful
You are confused, Miss Universe 1981 is Irene Saez from Venezuela, and she was the one who was running for president of Venezuela. Puerto Rico does not has a president is a governor...The only MU in from Puerto Rico in the 80's is Deborah Carthy-Deu in 1985. Very Happy

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

your favorite miss universe in the 80's Empty Re: your favorite miss universe in the 80's

Post  Guest Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:18 pm

Hermanito wrote:your favorite miss universe in the 80's Yvonneryding1984fg0

Agree on this. Yvonne is my favorite the 80's. For me she also one of the best Miss Universes in the history.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

your favorite miss universe in the 80's Empty Re: your favorite miss universe in the 80's

Post  Antonio Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:41 am

Her and Irene Saez.
Antonio
Antonio
BEAUTY SPECIALIST
BEAUTY SPECIALIST

Number of posts : 363
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Ruffa Gutierrez
Registration date : 2008-10-30
Male

Back to top Go down

your favorite miss universe in the 80's Empty Re: your favorite miss universe in the 80's

Post  Amar Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:50 pm

I admit I don´t like most of the 80´s queens. As of the MU winners, I would say by far Angela Visser, then Yvonne and Barbara.

Amar
ELITE MEMBER
ELITE MEMBER

Number of posts : 115
Location : Czech Republic, Prague
Registration date : 2009-01-20
Female

http://czechmisses.blog.cz/

Back to top Go down

your favorite miss universe in the 80's Empty Re: your favorite miss universe in the 80's

Post  Guest Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:09 pm

Amar wrote:I admit I don´t like most of the 80´s queens. As of the MU winners, I would say by far Angela Visser, then Yvonne and Barbara.
I did not find Barbara when she won pretty at all Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad , but nowadays she looks gorgeous!!!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

your favorite miss universe in the 80's Empty Re: your favorite miss universe in the 80's

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum