PAGEANT-MANIA
Here we go again!! Tropical Storm DORIAN 1113

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
Here we go again!! Tropical Storm DORIAN 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here we go again!! Tropical Storm DORIAN

2 posters

Go down

Here we go again!! Tropical Storm DORIAN Empty Here we go again!! Tropical Storm DORIAN

Post  reyna_USA Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:34 pm

It is that time of the year again, from June 1st thru November 30th is Hurricane Season for the Caribbean, USA & Mexico, most of those storms comes from the Africa's coast, especially from Cape Verde.
Now we are watching Tropical Storm Dorian, still not a Hurricane yet, it is near Barbados, Guadeloupe and the rest of the Lesser Antilles, after tomorrow we will know wether it will be heading directly to PR, we already have a Tropical Storm watch. Oh dear!! I do not want to go thru the same as in 2017, with powerfulls Hurricanes Irma in Sept. 6, 2017 and the the one that finished Irma's destruction, Hurricane Maria on Sept. 20, 2017, only 2 weeks apart. Months without water and electricity, and finding food was very difficult. Our friends from the island of La Española or Hispaniola (Dominican Republic & Haiti) are also along with Puerto Rico under the same Tropical Storm warning.

Please, keep us in your thoughts and prayers, we do not want that kind of action again, we still have people here, living under awnings as a roof in their weak homes and recuperating.

-scc8- -scc8- -scc8-

Here we go again!! Tropical Storm DORIAN UFudCeT

Here we go again!! Tropical Storm DORIAN MM130AA

reyna_USA
reyna_USA
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 6782
Favourite Pageant : MISS GRAND INTERNATIONAL
Favourite Miss : Christiane Martel, Dayanara Torres, Shandi Finnessey, Natalie Glebova, Zhang Zilin & Ada De La Cruz

Registration date : 2010-08-09
Female

Back to top Go down

Here we go again!! Tropical Storm DORIAN Empty Re: Here we go again!! Tropical Storm DORIAN

Post  reyna_USA Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:16 pm

Dorian's new path over PR tomorrow morning, hope this time I won't be out of the forum for over a month, like back in 2017 with Maria.

Here we go again!! Tropical Storm DORIAN 2tosPbc

reyna_USA
reyna_USA
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Favourite Miss : Christiane Martel, Dayanara Torres, Shandi Finnessey, Natalie Glebova, Zhang Zilin & Ada De La Cruz

Female

Back to top Go down

Here we go again!! Tropical Storm DORIAN Empty Re: Here we go again!! Tropical Storm DORIAN

Post  bonner Wed Aug 28, 2019 3:41 am

Take care .Reyna

We have typhoon every year as well and it's kinda normal thing for us now.. 

As far as I know Barbados is the most safe island in the Caribbean 
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 114525
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  reyna_USA Wed Aug 28, 2019 4:01 am

bonner wrote:Take care .Reyna

Thanks bonner, it already left Barbados and almost out of Guadeloupe, expecting direct hit tomorrow morning. Not a Hurricane yet, but Maria's memories are still fresh in our minds, especially to  those who are not recuperated yet from that hurricane. Expected to arrive as a Hurricane this Saturday to the state of Florida.
I already posted my lists in the prediction games, because I do not how much time I will be with no electricity (of course not the same amount of time as with Maria)
Well, see you guys and I will be back as soon as possible.
God bless!!  

reyna_USA
reyna_USA
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Wed Aug 28, 2019 4:17 am

reyna_USA wrote:

Thanks bonner, it already left Barbados and almost out of Guadeloupe, expecting direct hit tomorrow morning. Not a Hurricane yet, but Maria's memories are still fresh in our minds, especially to  those who are not recuperated yet from that hurricane. Expected to arrive as a Hurricane this Saturday to the state of Florida.
I already posted my lists in the prediction games, because I do not how much time I will be with no electricity (of course not the same amount of time as with Maria)
God bless!!  

I hope everything will be fine.. I be praying for the people of Puerto Rico and the Carribean
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 114525
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  reyna_USA Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:15 am

bonner wrote:
reyna_USA wrote:

God bless!!  

I hope everything will be fine.. I be praying for the people of Puerto Rico and the Carribean

-rhrhd-

reyna_USA
reyna_USA
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down