PAGEANT-MANIA
Manalo - Bianca Manalo: Bb Pilipinas - Universe 2009 - Page 6 1113


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
Manalo - Bianca Manalo: Bb Pilipinas - Universe 2009 - Page 6 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bianca Manalo: Bb Pilipinas - Universe 2009

+12
tomino
kleftokotou
(^_^)
Taxi
EternasMisses
Antonio
Emilie
bonner
Lucky
Permian from Guadeloupe
Tidus
bubbles
16 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Manalo - Bianca Manalo: Bb Pilipinas - Universe 2009 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bianca Manalo: Bb Pilipinas - Universe 2009

Post  Anonymní Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:19 am

BIANCA AS FEATURED IN A CHINESE NEWSPAPER

Manalo - Bianca Manalo: Bb Pilipinas - Universe 2009 - Page 6 25kj77p

Anonymní
Guest


Back to top Go down

Manalo - Bianca Manalo: Bb Pilipinas - Universe 2009 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bianca Manalo: Bb Pilipinas - Universe 2009

Post  Anonymní Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:22 am

I agree Trinisoca, I don't find her interview appealing at all. But a number of non-Filipino fans like it and I don't know why.
Yes, I've heard about that, that Bianca was instructed not to walk like a "ramp model" but to walk as a (80s) "beauty queen" but it's really up to her. I can see her making an effort and I'm proud of her.
Let's see her during the prelims.

I'm not losing hope...but am not expecting much either. Im just here to support her as a FILIPINO.


Last edited by FjLq on Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:45 am; edited 1 time in total

Anonymní
Guest


Back to top Go down

Manalo - Bianca Manalo: Bb Pilipinas - Universe 2009 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bianca Manalo: Bb Pilipinas - Universe 2009

Post  Anonymní Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:29 am

Manalo - Bianca Manalo: Bb Pilipinas - Universe 2009 - Page 6 3800358398_d068130e90_o
All Miss Universe 2009 contestants visited The Balmoral Club in the Welcome Event in Nassau, Bahamas. This was the first formal Event the candidates attended since their arrival in The Bahamas.

The event was attended by Hon Minister of Tourism and Aviation, Senator Vincent Vanderpool-Wallace and Jason Kinsale, The Balmoral's principal. The girls were welcomed by Ms. Paula M. Shugart, President of the Miss Universe Organization and Miss Universe 2009 Dayana Mendoza.

Anonymní
Guest


Back to top Go down

Manalo - Bianca Manalo: Bb Pilipinas - Universe 2009 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bianca Manalo: Bb Pilipinas - Universe 2009

Post  Antonio Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:37 am

FjLq wrote:
I'm not loosing hope...but am not expecting much either. Im just here to support her as a FILIPINO.

[size=150]Of course! I hope she step it upin the preliminaries...[/size]
Antonio
Antonio
BEAUTY SPECIALIST
BEAUTY SPECIALIST

Number of posts : 363
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Ruffa Gutierrez
Registration date : 2008-10-30
Male

Back to top Go down

Manalo - Bianca Manalo: Bb Pilipinas - Universe 2009 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bianca Manalo: Bb Pilipinas - Universe 2009

Post  Anonymní Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:47 am

Antonio wrote:
FjLq wrote:
I'm not loosing hope...but am not expecting much either. Im just here to support her as a FILIPINO.

[size=150]Of course! I hope she step it upin the preliminaries...[/size]

Nice to see u here, Anthony! Chatted with Cholo last night. Smile He's in Manila na pala? You guys have seen each other na?

Anonymní
Guest


Back to top Go down

Manalo - Bianca Manalo: Bb Pilipinas - Universe 2009 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bianca Manalo: Bb Pilipinas - Universe 2009

Post  Antonio Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:53 am

[size=150]Yup. We had a meet up especially for him and he joined other meet ups twice. We'll have another one on Aug. 23 and will spillover until aug 24 to watch Miss Universe with all the usual M_______s. Btw, we had the chance to see Bianca in person through Pawee. We were allowed to chat and have pics with her during her private send off. It was really a thrilling experience! She's kind, accommodating and beautiful in person.[/size]
Antonio
Antonio
BEAUTY SPECIALIST
BEAUTY SPECIALIST

Number of posts : 363
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Ruffa Gutierrez
Registration date : 2008-10-30
Male

Back to top Go down

Manalo - Bianca Manalo: Bb Pilipinas - Universe 2009 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bianca Manalo: Bb Pilipinas - Universe 2009

Post  Anonymní Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:03 am

Antonio wrote:[size=150]Yup. We had a meet up especially for him and he joined other meet ups twice. We'll have another one on Aug. 23 and will spillover until aug 24 to watch Miss Universe with all the usual M_______s. Btw, we had the chance to see Bianca in person through Pawee. We were allowed to chat and have pics with her during her private send off. It was really a thrilling experience! She's kind, accommodating and beautiful in person.[/size]

At di naman kau inindian this time? Hehehehe. How nicee.. Saya cguro..
Exciting na manunuod kayo ng MU together. Saan? WIDE- SCREEN? Hehehhe.. plan din namin ng bf ko, check-in kami sa hotel para manuod ng MU kasi 21 naman ung monthsary namin...Hehehe..

Hi sa mga Missosologists. Smile

Anonymní
Guest


Back to top Go down

Manalo - Bianca Manalo: Bb Pilipinas - Universe 2009 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bianca Manalo: Bb Pilipinas - Universe 2009

Post  Anonymní Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:06 pm

FjLq wrote: I agree Trinisoca, I don't find her interview appealing at all. But a number of non-Filipino fans like it and I don't know why.
Yes, I've heard about that, that Bianca was instructed not to walk like a "ramp model" but to walk as a (80s) "beauty queen" but it's really up to her. I can see her making an effort and I'm proud of her.
Let's see her during the prelims.

I'm not losing hope...but am not expecting much either. Im just here to support her as a FILIPINO.

HONESTLY, A GOOD FRIEND WILL ALLOWS TELL YOU THE TRUTH. THIS YEARS CONTEST IS VERY COMPETITIVE, IF SHE IS TO MAKE THE TOP 15 SHE WILL HAVE TO WORK ON THAT INTERVIEW. IF SHE IS NOT VERY GOOD IN ENGLISH. SHE NEED TO ASK FOR AN INTERPRETER TO HELP HER.
SHE IS LOOKING FRESH THAT IS THE GREAT THING. YOU RAISE THE POINT OF THE CATWALK. IF SHE DONT GET THAT CATWALK TOGETHER SHE CAN KISS THE TITLE GOOD BYE. SHE SEEM POSITIVE SO I AM HOPING FOR THE BEST.

Anonymní
Guest


Back to top Go down

Manalo - Bianca Manalo: Bb Pilipinas - Universe 2009 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bianca Manalo: Bb Pilipinas - Universe 2009

Post  Anonymní Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:12 am

TRINISOCA wrote:
FjLq wrote: I agree Trinisoca, I don't find her interview appealing at all. But a number of non-Filipino fans like it and I don't know why.
Yes, I've heard about that, that Bianca was instructed not to walk like a "ramp model" but to walk as a (80s) "beauty queen" but it's really up to her. I can see her making an effort and I'm proud of her.
Let's see her during the prelims.

I'm not losing hope...but am not expecting much either. Im just here to support her as a FILIPINO.

HONESTLY, A GOOD FRIEND WILL ALLOWS TELL YOU THE TRUTH. THIS YEARS CONTEST IS VERY COMPETITIVE, IF SHE IS TO MAKE THE TOP 15 SHE WILL HAVE TO WORK ON THAT INTERVIEW. IF SHE IS NOT VERY GOOD IN ENGLISH. SHE NEED TO ASK FOR AN INTERPRETER TO HELP HER.
SHE IS LOOKING FRESH THAT IS THE GREAT THING. YOU RAISE THE POINT OF THE CATWALK. IF SHE DONT GET THAT CATWALK TOGETHER SHE CAN KISS THE TITLE GOOD BYE. SHE SEEM POSITIVE SO I AM HOPING FOR THE BEST.

I really don't understand why Filipinas are forced to speak English when quite a number of them are not really that good at it. Seldom do we crown a Teresa Licaros or Nina Ricci Alagao. I mean yes, English is widely spoken here in the Philippines but it's still not our primary language. I mean speaking Niponggo didn't stop Riyo from winning the crown, right?

Sent u pm, my friend..and I appreciate your comments, really. Smile

Anonymní
Guest


Back to top Go down

Manalo - Bianca Manalo: Bb Pilipinas - Universe 2009 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bianca Manalo: Bb Pilipinas - Universe 2009

Post  Anonymní Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:04 am

BIANCA'S NEW PICS PLUS A SENTIMENTAL ONE.. Sad
Thanks OPMB/Ecurb

Manalo - Bianca Manalo: Bb Pilipinas - Universe 2009 - Page 6 3802375229_681b5495b6_b

Anonymní
Guest


Back to top Go down

Manalo - Bianca Manalo: Bb Pilipinas - Universe 2009 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bianca Manalo: Bb Pilipinas - Universe 2009

Post  Anonymní Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:05 am

Manalo - Bianca Manalo: Bb Pilipinas - Universe 2009 - Page 6 3802375651_25d5cdb80a_b

Anonymní
Guest


Back to top Go down

Manalo - Bianca Manalo: Bb Pilipinas - Universe 2009 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bianca Manalo: Bb Pilipinas - Universe 2009

Post  Anonymní Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:06 am

Manalo - Bianca Manalo: Bb Pilipinas - Universe 2009 - Page 6 3803191256_c692b42ff2_b

Anonymní
Guest


Back to top Go down

Manalo - Bianca Manalo: Bb Pilipinas - Universe 2009 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bianca Manalo: Bb Pilipinas - Universe 2009

Post  Anonymní Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:08 am

Manalo - Bianca Manalo: Bb Pilipinas - Universe 2009 - Page 6 3802376553_edcb5ec743_o

Anonymní
Guest


Back to top Go down

Manalo - Bianca Manalo: Bb Pilipinas - Universe 2009 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bianca Manalo: Bb Pilipinas - Universe 2009

Post  Anonymní Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:10 am

Manalo - Bianca Manalo: Bb Pilipinas - Universe 2009 - Page 6 As8

Anonymní
Guest


Back to top Go down

Manalo - Bianca Manalo: Bb Pilipinas - Universe 2009 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bianca Manalo: Bb Pilipinas - Universe 2009

Post  Anonymní Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:16 am

PHILIPPINES AND VIETNAM BOTH LOOKING GREAT

Manalo - Bianca Manalo: Bb Pilipinas - Universe 2009 - Page 6 At6

Anonymní
Guest


Back to top Go down

Manalo - Bianca Manalo: Bb Pilipinas - Universe 2009 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bianca Manalo: Bb Pilipinas - Universe 2009

Post  Anonymní Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:14 am

Manalo - Bianca Manalo: Bb Pilipinas - Universe 2009 - Page 6 Biancagroup01

Anonymní
Guest


Back to top Go down

Manalo - Bianca Manalo: Bb Pilipinas - Universe 2009 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bianca Manalo: Bb Pilipinas - Universe 2009

Post  Anonymní Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:15 am

Manalo - Bianca Manalo: Bb Pilipinas - Universe 2009 - Page 6 P1020921

Anonymní
Guest


Back to top Go down

Manalo - Bianca Manalo: Bb Pilipinas - Universe 2009 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bianca Manalo: Bb Pilipinas - Universe 2009

Post  Anonymní Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:19 am

Manalo - Bianca Manalo: Bb Pilipinas - Universe 2009 - Page 6 M8pl09
Manalo - Bianca Manalo: Bb Pilipinas - Universe 2009 - Page 6 6495_519513890036_219500042_3073690


Last edited by FjLq on Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:43 am; edited 1 time in total

Anonymní
Guest


Back to top Go down

Manalo - Bianca Manalo: Bb Pilipinas - Universe 2009 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bianca Manalo: Bb Pilipinas - Universe 2009

Post  Anonymní Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:38 am

Manalo - Bianca Manalo: Bb Pilipinas - Universe 2009 - Page 6 3805956107_acb964b5f4

Anonymní
Guest


Back to top Go down

Manalo - Bianca Manalo: Bb Pilipinas - Universe 2009 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bianca Manalo: Bb Pilipinas - Universe 2009

Post  Anonymní Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:46 am

THE MOST TALKED ABOUT SWIMSUIT SHOW

Manalo - Bianca Manalo: Bb Pilipinas - Universe 2009 - Page 6 CSC_6461-1

Anonymní
Guest


Back to top Go down

Manalo - Bianca Manalo: Bb Pilipinas - Universe 2009 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bianca Manalo: Bb Pilipinas - Universe 2009

Post  Anonymní Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:31 am

Manalo - Bianca Manalo: Bb Pilipinas - Universe 2009 - Page 6 Phi1Manalo - Bianca Manalo: Bb Pilipinas - Universe 2009 - Page 6 Phi

Anonymní
Guest


Back to top Go down

Manalo - Bianca Manalo: Bb Pilipinas - Universe 2009 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bianca Manalo: Bb Pilipinas - Universe 2009

Post  Anonymní Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:26 am

BIANCA MAKING IT TO GB'S LEADERBOARD
The Only Asian In Top15


Manalo - Bianca Manalo: Bb Pilipinas - Universe 2009 - Page 6 Leaderboard810

Anonymní
Guest


Back to top Go down

Manalo - Bianca Manalo: Bb Pilipinas - Universe 2009 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bianca Manalo: Bb Pilipinas - Universe 2009

Post  Anonymní Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:35 am

Manalo - Bianca Manalo: Bb Pilipinas - Universe 2009 - Page 6 5800_1204905206900_1356742221_55726

Anonymní
Guest


Back to top Go down

Manalo - Bianca Manalo: Bb Pilipinas - Universe 2009 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bianca Manalo: Bb Pilipinas - Universe 2009

Post  bonner Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:51 am

thanks for the pictures filq....im busy this month anyway i wish that bianca will penetrate the semis Very Happy
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 114377
Age : 34
Location : Makati City, Philippines
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

Manalo - Bianca Manalo: Bb Pilipinas - Universe 2009 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bianca Manalo: Bb Pilipinas - Universe 2009

Post  Antonio Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:53 pm

FjLq wrote:Hi sa mga Missosologists. Smile[/b]

[size=150]Basta umaten ako...Wait, post ko nga pala...[/size]
Antonio
Antonio
BEAUTY SPECIALIST
BEAUTY SPECIALIST

Number of posts : 363
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Ruffa Gutierrez
Registration date : 2008-10-30
Male

Back to top Go down

Manalo - Bianca Manalo: Bb Pilipinas - Universe 2009 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bianca Manalo: Bb Pilipinas - Universe 2009

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum