PAGEANT-MANIA
Anna Innikova (RUSSIA 2022) 1113


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
Anna Innikova (RUSSIA 2022) 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anna Innikova (RUSSIA 2022)

+2
Farah Vavaihan
Wojtek
6 posters

Go down

Anna Innikova (RUSSIA 2022) Empty Anna Innikova (RUSSIA 2022)

Post  Wojtek Tue Jul 26, 2022 11:45 am

Anna Innikova (RUSSIA 2022) Screenshot-20220726-072158-Instagram

_________________

Anna Innikova (RUSSIA 2022) Source
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 28906
Age : 31
Location : Poland
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Anna Innikova (RUSSIA 2022) Empty Re: Anna Innikova (RUSSIA 2022)

Post  Wojtek Tue Jul 26, 2022 12:14 pm

It's gonna be ridiculous if Russia would be allowed to participate... Rolling Eyes

_________________

Anna Innikova (RUSSIA 2022) Source
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 28906
Age : 31
Location : Poland
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Anna Innikova (RUSSIA 2022) Empty Re: Anna Innikova (RUSSIA 2022)

Post  Farah Vavaihan Wed Jul 27, 2022 3:28 am

Anna Innikova (RUSSIA 2022) Fb_23609
Anna Innikova (RUSSIA 2022) Fb_23608
Farah Vavaihan
Farah Vavaihan
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Number of posts : 13241
Location : Laguna, Philippines
Favourite Pageant : Miss International Queen
Favourite Miss : Kevin Balot
Registration date : 2016-01-31
Female

Back to top Go down

Anna Innikova (RUSSIA 2022) Empty Re: Anna Innikova (RUSSIA 2022)

Post  Farah Vavaihan Wed Jul 27, 2022 3:28 am

Anna Innikova (RUSSIA 2022) Fb_23612
Anna Innikova (RUSSIA 2022) Fb_23611
Anna Innikova (RUSSIA 2022) Fb_23610
Farah Vavaihan
Farah Vavaihan
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Number of posts : 13241
Location : Laguna, Philippines
Favourite Pageant : Miss International Queen
Favourite Miss : Kevin Balot
Registration date : 2016-01-31
Female

Back to top Go down

Anna Innikova (RUSSIA 2022) Empty Re: Anna Innikova (RUSSIA 2022)

Post  bonner Wed Jul 27, 2022 3:37 am

Anna Innikova (RUSSIA 2022) 29609410

_________________
Anna Innikova (RUSSIA 2022) Otoko113
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 99744
Age : 32
Location : Makati City, Philippines
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

Anna Innikova (RUSSIA 2022) Empty Re: Anna Innikova (RUSSIA 2022)

Post  bonner Wed Jul 27, 2022 3:38 am

Anna Innikova (RUSSIA 2022) 29593710

_________________
Anna Innikova (RUSSIA 2022) Otoko113
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 99744
Age : 32
Location : Makati City, Philippines
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

Anna Innikova (RUSSIA 2022) Empty Re: Anna Innikova (RUSSIA 2022)

Post  bonner Wed Jul 27, 2022 3:39 am

Anna Innikova (RUSSIA 2022) 29589510
Anna Innikova (RUSSIA 2022) 29566010
Anna Innikova (RUSSIA 2022) 29558011

_________________
Anna Innikova (RUSSIA 2022) Otoko113
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 99744
Age : 32
Location : Makati City, Philippines
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

Anna Innikova (RUSSIA 2022) Empty Re: Anna Innikova (RUSSIA 2022)

Post  bonner Wed Jul 27, 2022 3:39 am

Anna Innikova (RUSSIA 2022) 29560610
Anna Innikova (RUSSIA 2022) 29568410
Anna Innikova (RUSSIA 2022) 29611210

_________________
Anna Innikova (RUSSIA 2022) Otoko113
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 99744
Age : 32
Location : Makati City, Philippines
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

Anna Innikova (RUSSIA 2022) Empty Re: Anna Innikova (RUSSIA 2022)

Post  bonner Wed Jul 27, 2022 3:42 am

Wojtek wrote:It's gonna be ridiculous if Russia would be allowed to participate... Rolling Eyes

I've read they are allowing them to compete.

_________________
Anna Innikova (RUSSIA 2022) Otoko113
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 99744
Age : 32
Location : Makati City, Philippines
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

Anna Innikova (RUSSIA 2022) Empty Re: Anna Innikova (RUSSIA 2022)

Post  darkvindak Fri Jul 29, 2022 7:03 am

it is ridiculous not to allow Russia to compete, no one forbids to NATO countries to compete anywhere when they bombed countries all over the world !!!
however NATO countries are the one who organized 2 main beauty pageants so   -101-- they are allowed to to what they want.

I hope that Russia will compete and that will not be discrimination over this girl, but it is not much possible!


Girl is absolutely gorgeous!
darkvindak
darkvindak
PREDICTIONIST
PREDICTIONIST

Number of posts : 2478
Location : la
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Oxana Fedorova
Registration date : 2010-09-09
Male

kleftokotou likes this post

Back to top Go down

Anna Innikova (RUSSIA 2022) Empty Re: Anna Innikova (RUSSIA 2022)

Post  Wojtek Fri Jul 29, 2022 11:52 am

darkvindak wrote:it is ridiculous not to allow Russia to compete, no one forbids to NATO countries to compete anywhere when they bombed countries all over the world !!!
however NATO countries are the one who organized 2 main beauty pageants so   -101-- they are allowed to to what they want.

I hope that Russia will compete and that will not be discrimination over this girl, but it is not much possible!


Girl is absolutely gorgeous!

I know that Serbia and Russia are brothers but don't you understand that Russia is INVADING Ukraine and killing Ukrainian civilians? Don't you understand that NATO's intervention in 1999 was prompted by Yugoslavia's bloodshed and ethnic cleansing of Albanians in Kosovo? You were going to repeat 1995 genocidal killing of Bosniak Muslim in Srebrenica. That are the facts, not propaganda. Name other countries from "all over the world" bombed by NATO, I'm interested.  Laughing

Anyway, Miss Russia is not guilty of what her country is doing to Ukrainian nation but still she is representing this criminal country. I'm not a fan of exclusions but we have to show somehow that we are not supporting the Russian invasion.

_________________

Anna Innikova (RUSSIA 2022) Source
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 28906
Age : 31
Location : Poland
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Anna Innikova (RUSSIA 2022) Empty Re: Anna Innikova (RUSSIA 2022)

Post  darkvindak Fri Jul 29, 2022 1:02 pm

Wojtek wrote:
darkvindak wrote:it is ridiculous not to allow Russia to compete, no one forbids to NATO countries to compete anywhere when they bombed countries all over the world !!!
however NATO countries are the one who organized 2 main beauty pageants so   -101-- they are allowed to to what they want.

I hope that Russia will compete and that will not be discrimination over this girl, but it is not much possible!


Girl is absolutely gorgeous!

I know that Serbia and Russia are brothers but don't you understand that Russia is INVADING Ukraine and killing Ukrainian civilians? Don't you understand that NATO's intervention in 1999 was prompted by Yugoslavia's bloodshed and ethnic cleansing of Albanians in Kosovo? You were going to repeat 1995 genocidal killing of Bosniak Muslim in Srebrenica. That are the facts, not propaganda. Name other countries from "all over the world" bombed by NATO, I'm interested.  Laughing

Anyway, Miss Russia is not guilty of what her country is doing to Ukrainian nation but still she is representing this criminal country. I'm not a fan of exclusions but we have to show somehow that we are not supporting the Russian invasion.


that is pure bullshit!
First of we are not brothers, since that concept is not real, there are very much sympathy between our people based on many reasons, same as that there were much sympathy  to the Ukrainians (who are not Nazis) as well.
Nato agression on my county was ONLY and ONLY because they want to have NATO base in Serbia (Camp Bondsteel) to do what they want, and that was not possible to do in sovereign state, wich Yugoslavia was in that time. There is no any ethnic cleasing of Albanian, that are just bullshit used in that time media to justify the killing of civilians in a sovereign state - Yugoslavia! Albanians on Kosovo were allowed to move to Kosovo in SFRY becaues they have tyrant Enver Hoxha (who by the way forbiden to every Serb in Albania to speak Serbian, to have Serbian name and surname and to be ortodox Chrisian (till now is active that)) and they were very pure and despreate so they massive move to SFRY (most Kosovo).  
The problem was when NATO wanted to have a base on Kosovo and it is not allowed, all other is the consequence of that desire. And results are that so called country Kosovo that is not sovereign at all, and that is almost ethnically cleaned of Serbians ( only the bravest Serbs stayed down there and fear every day for their lives and the lives of their children, in this moment!! )


NATO agression, you should know that since you are NATO LOVER: Afghanistan, Libya, Yemen, Somalia, Pakistan ...   official, and unofficial they are everywhere where is war, they are also responsible for the war in Ukraine. It is well known that that is war between Russia and Nato in Ukraninan land !

You are ??? if you belive in Srebrenica genocid, if you want to see what is Srebrenica genocid is simple bullshit you should know what is genocid since you come from country that have a biggest concetracion camp Auschwitz !!!   The number of killed Soldiers *not civilians like your people do in Auschwitz! is much less than they want to show, since muslims killed Serbians, and they bury them with muslims, a week befere that soldiers were caught, they killed a civilians, including a many childern in villages around Srebrnica! There are many details, which I could write or post, but I know that NATO brain is not interested in truth and I don't want to waste my time! Most likely that your ancestors worked in the bigest concetracion camp so it so it is very possible that that is reason that you support nazi Ukraine now!!! Fake cosmopolitan! or it is just media brain washing your head...it is all the same result!

for me it is criminal country every country that it is in NATO as well, or not all but the one who participate in makeing chaos all over the world, esp. like GB and USA, so to be honest I would be forbidden all of them as well, but since they organised the beauty pageants, it won't happen  Basketball

without Russia whole world would speak German now, or be dead  What a Face
darkvindak
darkvindak
PREDICTIONIST
PREDICTIONIST

Number of posts : 2478
Location : la
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Oxana Fedorova
Registration date : 2010-09-09
Male

Back to top Go down

Anna Innikova (RUSSIA 2022) Empty Re: Anna Innikova (RUSSIA 2022)

Post  Wojtek Fri Jul 29, 2022 2:55 pm

Obviusly Auschwitz was the Polish camp, Polish people were the killers working there and Hitler was probably Polish as well!   -y333-  


Last edited by Wojtek on Fri Jul 29, 2022 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________

Anna Innikova (RUSSIA 2022) Source
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 28906
Age : 31
Location : Poland
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Anna Innikova (RUSSIA 2022) Empty Re: Anna Innikova (RUSSIA 2022)

Post  Likok Fri Jul 29, 2022 3:17 pm

Wojtek wrote:
darkvindak wrote:it is ridiculous not to allow Russia to compete, no one forbids to NATO countries to compete anywhere when they bombed countries all over the world !!!
however NATO countries are the one who organized 2 main beauty pageants so   -101-- they are allowed to to what they want.
Before you write something, better check the facts. And as for Bosnia, you should know one more fact. Before Srebrenica happened. Bosnian Muslims killed an entire Serbian village with women and children where there were no soldiers. But you won't be able to read that anywhere

I hope that Russia will compete and that will not be discrimination over this girl, but it is not much possible!


Girl is absolutely gorgeous!

I know that Serbia and Russia are brothers but don't you understand that Russia is INVADING Ukraine and killing Ukrainian civilians? Don't you understand that NATO's intervention in 1999 was prompted by Yugoslavia's bloodshed and ethnic cleansing of Albanians in Kosovo? You were going to repeat 1995 genocidal killing of Bosniak Muslim in Srebrenica. That are the facts, not propaganda. Name other countries from "all over the world" bombed by NATO, I'm interested.  Laughing
Wojtek, please don't talk about things you are not familiar with. We felt the war and the bombing. While the whole world is rooting for them to kill us as much as possible.
I find it very offensive that you use the word intervention. While our people and children get cancer from that NATO angel of mercy.
I hope you won't feel what it's like when they steal part of your territory. Where are your sanctuaries and where is the cradle of your culture.
Kosovo was not a country in Yugoslavia. Kosovo is a Serbian province.
Before you write something, better check the facts.
It's not all bad Serbs and poor little unprotected Albanians like in Disney cartoons.
But let's get back to what we're all here for. Beauty contests. And that beauty changes the world. And peace in the world.
_uydyghdysh_u
Likok
Likok
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 2984
Location : Serbia
Registration date : 2009-07-06
Male

Back to top Go down

Anna Innikova (RUSSIA 2022) Empty Re: Anna Innikova (RUSSIA 2022)

Post  Wojtek Fri Jul 29, 2022 3:59 pm

Likok wrote:
Wojtek wrote:
darkvindak wrote:it is ridiculous not to allow Russia to compete, no one forbids to NATO countries to compete anywhere when they bombed countries all over the world !!!
however NATO countries are the one who organized 2 main beauty pageants so   -101-- they are allowed to to what they want.
Before you write something, better check the facts. And as for Bosnia, you should know one more fact. Before Srebrenica happened. Bosnian Muslims killed an entire Serbian village with women and children where there were no soldiers. But you won't be able to read that anywhere

I hope that Russia will compete and that will not be discrimination over this girl, but it is not much possible!


Girl is absolutely gorgeous!

I know that Serbia and Russia are brothers but don't you understand that Russia is INVADING Ukraine and killing Ukrainian civilians? Don't you understand that NATO's intervention in 1999 was prompted by Yugoslavia's bloodshed and ethnic cleansing of Albanians in Kosovo? You were going to repeat 1995 genocidal killing of Bosniak Muslim in Srebrenica. That are the facts, not propaganda. Name other countries from "all over the world" bombed by NATO, I'm interested.  Laughing
Wojtek, please don't talk about things you are not familiar with. We felt the war and the bombing. While the whole world is rooting for them to kill us as much as possible.
I find it very offensive that you use the word intervention. While our people and children get cancer from that NATO angel of mercy.
I hope you won't feel what it's like when they steal part of your territory. Where are your sanctuaries and where is the cradle of your culture.
Kosovo was not a country in Yugoslavia. Kosovo is a Serbian province.
Before you write something, better check the facts.
It's not all bad Serbs and poor little unprotected Albanians like in Disney cartoons.
But let's get back to what we're all here for. Beauty contests. And that beauty changes the world. And peace in the world.
_uydyghdysh_u

First of all I didn't even say that Kosovo is a country.  
Second of all I'm very familiar with history of this world so yes, I will talk about it. I don't say that Operation Allied Force was the right solution and I understand that many Serbian people were killed but it was a civil war after all, not NATO's war. There are always victims on both sides during the war and none of the countries is completely innocent.

Talking about present time. Ukrainians are also killing Russians but still Russia is the country that is inviding other country and trying to "steal part of Ukrainian territory".

Anyway, I guess you know that if Russia will compete then many countries will boycott MU?

_________________

Anna Innikova (RUSSIA 2022) Source
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 28906
Age : 31
Location : Poland
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Anna Innikova (RUSSIA 2022) Empty Re: Anna Innikova (RUSSIA 2022)

Post  Likok Fri Jul 29, 2022 4:44 pm

Wojtek wrote:
Likok wrote:
Wojtek wrote:
darkvindak wrote:it is ridiculous not to allow Russia to compete, no one forbids to NATO countries to compete anywhere when they bombed countries all over the world !!!
however NATO countries are the one who organized 2 main beauty pageants so   -101-- they are allowed to to what they want.
Before you write something, better check the facts. And as for Bosnia, you should know one more fact. Before Srebrenica happened. Bosnian Muslims killed an entire Serbian village with women and children where there were no soldiers. But you won't be able to read that anywhere

I hope that Russia will compete and that will not be discrimination over this girl, but it is not much possible!


Girl is absolutely gorgeous!

I know that Serbia and Russia are brothers but don't you understand that Russia is INVADING Ukraine and killing Ukrainian civilians? Don't you understand that NATO's intervention in 1999 was prompted by Yugoslavia's bloodshed and ethnic cleansing of Albanians in Kosovo? You were going to repeat 1995 genocidal killing of Bosniak Muslim in Srebrenica. That are the facts, not propaganda. Name other countries from "all over the world" bombed by NATO, I'm interested.  Laughing
Wojtek, please don't talk about things you are not familiar with. We felt the war and the bombing. While the whole world is rooting for them to kill us as much as possible.
I find it very offensive that you use the word intervention. While our people and children get cancer from that NATO angel of mercy.
I hope you won't feel what it's like when they steal part of your territory. Where are your sanctuaries and where is the cradle of your culture.
Kosovo was not a country in Yugoslavia. Kosovo is a Serbian province.
Before you write something, better check the facts.
It's not all bad Serbs and poor little unprotected Albanians like in Disney cartoons.
But let's get back to what we're all here for. Beauty contests. And that beauty changes the world. And peace in the world.
_uydyghdysh_u

First of all I didn't even say that Kosovo is a country.  
Second of all I'm very familiar with history of this world so yes, I will talk about it. I don't say that Operation Allied Force was the right solution and I understand that many Serbian people were killed but it was a civil war after all, not NATO's war. There are always victims on both sides during the war and none of the countries is completely innocent.

Talking about present time. Ukrainians are also killing Russians but still Russia is the country that is inviding other country and trying to "steal part of Ukrainian territory".

Anyway, I guess you know that if Russia will compete then many countries will boycott MU?
I have no intention of arguing with you about history.

I got the impression that you approve of the bombing and killing of Serbs. Or at least justify it. And that you approve of the seizure of the territory of a sovereign state. At least when it comes to Serbia.
While you are very civilized and concerned about Ukraine.
Such an attitude seems hypocritical to me.
And don't tell me that the case of Serbia and the case of Ukraine are different things.
Only the aggressors are different.
Nato stole part of the territory from us. And Russia will do that to Ukraine.
So we Serbs sympathize with Ukrainians much more than anyone else in this world.
Likok
Likok
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 2984
Location : Serbia
Registration date : 2009-07-06
Male

Back to top Go down

Anna Innikova (RUSSIA 2022) Empty Re: Anna Innikova (RUSSIA 2022)

Post  Wojtek Fri Jul 29, 2022 6:00 pm

Likok wrote:
Wojtek wrote:
Likok wrote:
Wojtek wrote:
darkvindak wrote:it is ridiculous not to allow Russia to compete, no one forbids to NATO countries to compete anywhere when they bombed countries all over the world !!!
however NATO countries are the one who organized 2 main beauty pageants so   -101-- they are allowed to to what they want.
Before you write something, better check the facts. And as for Bosnia, you should know one more fact. Before Srebrenica happened. Bosnian Muslims killed an entire Serbian village with women and children where there were no soldiers. But you won't be able to read that anywhere

I hope that Russia will compete and that will not be discrimination over this girl, but it is not much possible!


Girl is absolutely gorgeous!

I know that Serbia and Russia are brothers but don't you understand that Russia is INVADING Ukraine and killing Ukrainian civilians? Don't you understand that NATO's intervention in 1999 was prompted by Yugoslavia's bloodshed and ethnic cleansing of Albanians in Kosovo? You were going to repeat 1995 genocidal killing of Bosniak Muslim in Srebrenica. That are the facts, not propaganda. Name other countries from "all over the world" bombed by NATO, I'm interested.  Laughing
Wojtek, please don't talk about things you are not familiar with. We felt the war and the bombing. While the whole world is rooting for them to kill us as much as possible.
I find it very offensive that you use the word intervention. While our people and children get cancer from that NATO angel of mercy.
I hope you won't feel what it's like when they steal part of your territory. Where are your sanctuaries and where is the cradle of your culture.
Kosovo was not a country in Yugoslavia. Kosovo is a Serbian province.
Before you write something, better check the facts.
It's not all bad Serbs and poor little unprotected Albanians like in Disney cartoons.
But let's get back to what we're all here for. Beauty contests. And that beauty changes the world. And peace in the world.
_uydyghdysh_u

First of all I didn't even say that Kosovo is a country.  
Second of all I'm very familiar with history of this world so yes, I will talk about it. I don't say that Operation Allied Force was the right solution and I understand that many Serbian people were killed but it was a civil war after all, not NATO's war. There are always victims on both sides during the war and none of the countries is completely innocent.

Talking about present time. Ukrainians are also killing Russians but still Russia is the country that is inviding other country and trying to "steal part of Ukrainian territory".

Anyway, I guess you know that if Russia will compete then many countries will boycott MU?
I have no intention of arguing with you about history.

I got the impression that you approve of the bombing and killing of Serbs. Or at least justify it. And that you approve of the seizure of the territory of a sovereign state. At least when it comes to Serbia.
While you are very civilized and concerned about Ukraine.
Such an attitude seems hypocritical to me.
And don't tell me that the case of Serbia and the case of Ukraine are different things.
Only the aggressors are different.
Nato stole part of the territory from us. And Russia will do that to Ukraine.
So we Serbs sympathize with Ukrainians much more than anyone else in this world.

It is different to me as Russians were not persecuted by Ukrainians in "Donbas" and other parts of Ukraine. Russian propaganda is lying just like Nazi Germany's propaganda was lying in 1939 about Germans persecuted by Poles on polish territory just to have an official reason to invide.
You can deny but Albanians were persecuted by Serbs in Kosovian province.
No, there is no justify for any war or killing people.

Good to hear that you sympathize with Ukrainians, I got different impression after reading Darkvindak's post. _uydyghdysh_u

_________________

Anna Innikova (RUSSIA 2022) Source
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 28906
Age : 31
Location : Poland
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Anna Innikova (RUSSIA 2022) Empty Re: Anna Innikova (RUSSIA 2022)

Post  Likok Fri Jul 29, 2022 6:29 pm

Wojtek wrote:
Likok wrote:
Wojtek wrote:
Likok wrote:
Wojtek wrote:
darkvindak wrote:it is ridiculous not to allow Russia to compete, no one forbids to NATO countries to compete anywhere when they bombed countries all over the world !!!
however NATO countries are the one who organized 2 main beauty pageants so   -101-- they are allowed to to what they want.
Before you write something, better check the facts. And as for Bosnia, you should know one more fact. Before Srebrenica happened. Bosnian Muslims killed an entire Serbian village with women and children where there were no soldiers. But you won't be able to read that anywhere

I hope that Russia will compete and that will not be discrimination over this girl, but it is not much possible!


Girl is absolutely gorgeous!

I know that Serbia and Russia are brothers but don't you understand that Russia is INVADING Ukraine and killing Ukrainian civilians? Don't you understand that NATO's intervention in 1999 was prompted by Yugoslavia's bloodshed and ethnic cleansing of Albanians in Kosovo? You were going to repeat 1995 genocidal killing of Bosniak Muslim in Srebrenica. That are the facts, not propaganda. Name other countries from "all over the world" bombed by NATO, I'm interested.  Laughing
Wojtek, please don't talk about things you are not familiar with. We felt the war and the bombing. While the whole world is rooting for them to kill us as much as possible.
I find it very offensive that you use the word intervention. While our people and children get cancer from that NATO angel of mercy.
I hope you won't feel what it's like when they steal part of your territory. Where are your sanctuaries and where is the cradle of your culture.
Kosovo was not a country in Yugoslavia. Kosovo is a Serbian province.
Before you write something, better check the facts.
It's not all bad Serbs and poor little unprotected Albanians like in Disney cartoons.
But let's get back to what we're all here for. Beauty contests. And that beauty changes the world. And peace in the world.
_uydyghdysh_u

First of all I didn't even say that Kosovo is a country.  
Second of all I'm very familiar with history of this world so yes, I will talk about it. I don't say that Operation Allied Force was the right solution and I understand that many Serbian people were killed but it was a civil war after all, not NATO's war. There are always victims on both sides during the war and none of the countries is completely innocent.

Talking about present time. Ukrainians are also killing Russians but still Russia is the country that is inviding other country and trying to "steal part of Ukrainian territory".

Anyway, I guess you know that if Russia will compete then many countries will boycott MU?
I have no intention of arguing with you about history.

I got the impression that you approve of the bombing and killing of Serbs. Or at least justify it. And that you approve of the seizure of the territory of a sovereign state. At least when it comes to Serbia.
While you are very civilized and concerned about Ukraine.
Such an attitude seems hypocritical to me.
And don't tell me that the case of Serbia and the case of Ukraine are different things.
Only the aggressors are different.
Nato stole part of the territory from us. And Russia will do that to Ukraine.
So we Serbs sympathize with Ukrainians much more than anyone else in this world.

It is different to me as Russians were not persecuted by Ukrainians in "Donbas" and other parts of Ukraine. Russian propaganda is lying just like Nazi Germany's propaganda was lying in 1939 about Germans persecuted by Poles on polish territory just to have an official reason to invide.
You can deny but Albanians were persecuted by Serbs in Kosovian province.
No, there is no justify for any war or killing people.

Good to hear that you sympathize with Ukrainians, I got different impression after reading Darkvindak's post.  _uydyghdysh_u

You mentioned Russian propaganda and you don't believe it. Ok that's your right.
There is also Albanian or NATO propaganda that was aimed at justifying the taking of Kosovo.
I live in Vojvodina, where alongside Serbs, Hungarians, Croats and Albanians live.
And I can tell you first hand that even during the war they had no problems. I have Croatian Hungarian friends. All bakeries in Vojvodina are owned by Albanians.
So that story about the abuse of Albanians and how they had no rights. For us here who live in Serbia, they are funny.

And this is where my story with you ends.
because it is completely unnecessary for someone to tell me about the country and people in which I live.

I wish that your people and you never feel such injustice as mine felt.

I want you to visit Serbia so that you can feel first hand that we are not the monsters that western propaganda represents us to be.
Likok
Likok
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 2984
Location : Serbia
Registration date : 2009-07-06
Male

Back to top Go down

Anna Innikova (RUSSIA 2022) Empty Re: Anna Innikova (RUSSIA 2022)

Post  Wojtek Fri Jul 29, 2022 6:55 pm

I haven't notice any Western propaganda that you are monsters or anything like that.  -105--  It was just the past, Serbia is a peacuful country nowadays and that's the most important. I think that you are well-liked country, at least in Europe, just look how popular you are in ESC. Smile
I love to travel and I always wanted to visit Novi Sad so it's very possible that I will visit Serbia.  

_________________

Anna Innikova (RUSSIA 2022) Source
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 28906
Age : 31
Location : Poland
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Anna Innikova (RUSSIA 2022) Empty Re: Anna Innikova (RUSSIA 2022)

Post  kleftokotou Yesterday at 8:35 pm

Wojtek wrote:I haven't notice any Western propaganda that you are monsters or anything like that.  -105--  It was just the past, Serbia is a peacuful country nowadays and that's the most important. I think that you are well-liked country, at least in Europe, just look how popular you are in ESC. Smile
I love to travel and I always wanted to visit Novi Sad so it's very possible that I will visit Serbia.  
Dear I think that you don't remember because you were very young at the time. It was the exact same situation, Serbia was demonized by the media, everything Serbian was black listed....just like Russia now! Remember this...when Russia returns in Eurovision in a few years,it will win, more than once. It is all a matter of history repeats itself. A few ago I visited Belgrade and it made me realize so many things about that era and how the media presented everything,Wikileaks helped too....As for that gorgeous girl ..miss Universe will be lucky to have her, her beauty is out of this world. I can only dream that one day Greece will have such a candidate...It will never happen!
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 9658
Age : 45
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : MW & MU
Favourite Miss : EVANGELIA ARAVANI/ILIANA PAPAGEORGIOU/ROLENE STRAUSS/MAREEYA POONLERTLARP
Registration date : 2009-05-20
Female

Back to top Go down

Anna Innikova (RUSSIA 2022) Empty Re: Anna Innikova (RUSSIA 2022)

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum