PAGEANT-MANIA
Miss Hungary/A királyno 2009 - Results 1113


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
Miss Hungary/A királyno 2009 - Results 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miss Hungary/A királyno 2009 - Results

+3
Sabiondo
Lucky
Emilie
7 posters

Go down

Miss Hungary/A királyno 2009 - Results Empty Miss Hungary/A királyno 2009 - Results

Post  Emilie Thu May 21, 2009 9:15 pm

Finalists :

Adrienn
Korinna
Beatrix
Orsolya
Zsuzsa
Á. Dóra
Leila

The other girls think that Orsolya should win affraid

The questions were simple,Korinna,Zsuzsa and Dóra gave a not too good answer,Leila was funny,i liked Adrienn's answer the most...

Internet Popularity Poll winner : Kocsis Korinna
Emilie
Emilie
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 1143
Age : 45
Location : Hungary
Registration date : 2009-02-22
Female

Back to top Go down

Miss Hungary/A királyno 2009 - Results Empty Re: Miss Hungary/A királyno 2009 - Results

Post  Emilie Thu May 21, 2009 9:30 pm

Miss Hungary World : Serdult Orsolya

Miss Hungary Universe : Budai Zsuzsa

Miss Hungary Earth . Kocsis Korinna



Short video,I hope it works


Last edited by Emilie on Thu May 21, 2009 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Emilie
Emilie
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 1143
Age : 45
Location : Hungary
Registration date : 2009-02-22
Female

Back to top Go down

Miss Hungary/A királyno 2009 - Results Empty Re: Miss Hungary/A királyno 2009 - Results

Post  Lucky Thu May 21, 2009 9:33 pm

OMG, I predict all 3 girls! Only switched U and W winners Smile

Congratulations to Hungary for the very beautiful queens!
Lucky
Lucky
FOUNDER
FOUNDER

Number of posts : 9031
Age : 47
Location : PRAGUE
Registration date : 2008-08-07
Female

Back to top Go down

Miss Hungary/A királyno 2009 - Results Empty Re: Miss Hungary/A királyno 2009 - Results

Post  Sabiondo Thu May 21, 2009 9:40 pm

Lucky wrote:OMG, I predict all 3 girls! Only switched U and W winners Smile

Congratulations to Hungary for the very beautiful queens!

Mee too..¡¡¡ but in inverse order Very Happy Very Happy
Sabiondo
Sabiondo
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Number of posts : 7945
Age : 32
Location : From Venezuela to Russia..¡¡¡
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Dayana Mendoza , Carolina Izack & Oxana Fedorova
Registration date : 2008-08-12
Male

Back to top Go down

Miss Hungary/A királyno 2009 - Results Empty Re: Miss Hungary/A királyno 2009 - Results

Post  Emilie Thu May 21, 2009 9:42 pm

Thank you and grats for the prediction Very Happy

Sabi : I love you grats to you,too
Emilie
Emilie
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 1143
Age : 45
Location : Hungary
Registration date : 2009-02-22
Female

Back to top Go down

Miss Hungary/A királyno 2009 - Results Empty Re: Miss Hungary/A királyno 2009 - Results

Post  Taxi Thu May 21, 2009 10:08 pm


Thanks for the link Emilie. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Taxi
BEAUTY SPECIALIST
BEAUTY SPECIALIST

Number of posts : 2361
Location : Indonesia
Registration date : 2008-10-02
Male

Back to top Go down

Miss Hungary/A királyno 2009 - Results Empty Re: Miss Hungary/A királyno 2009 - Results

Post  Taxi Fri May 22, 2009 12:04 am

Winners

Taxi
BEAUTY SPECIALIST
BEAUTY SPECIALIST

Number of posts : 2361
Location : Indonesia
Registration date : 2008-10-02
Male

Back to top Go down

Miss Hungary/A királyno 2009 - Results Empty Re: Miss Hungary/A királyno 2009 - Results

Post  masanook Fri May 22, 2009 3:11 am

Miss Hungary/A királyno 2009 - Results 09-hungary-winner
photo from left:
L: Budai Zsuzsa (Miss Universe Hungary)
C: Serdült Orsolya (A Királynő 2009 / Miss World Hungary)
R: Kocsis Korinna (Miss Earth Hungary)

:-108--: :-108--:

masanook
ELITE MEMBER
ELITE MEMBER

Number of posts : 253
Location : Thailand
Registration date : 2009-04-05
Male

Back to top Go down

Miss Hungary/A királyno 2009 - Results Empty Re: Miss Hungary/A királyno 2009 - Results

Post  masanook Fri May 22, 2009 3:24 am

Miss Hungary/A királyno 2009 - Results A2874e3a14

Miss Hungary/A királyno 2009 - Results R1690295096

Miss Hungary/A királyno 2009 - Results R1687050880Miss Hungary/A királyno 2009 - Results R351700588

:-111--: :-111--:

masanook
ELITE MEMBER
ELITE MEMBER

Number of posts : 253
Location : Thailand
Registration date : 2009-04-05
Male

Back to top Go down

Miss Hungary/A királyno 2009 - Results Empty Re: Miss Hungary/A királyno 2009 - Results

Post  Del Fri May 22, 2009 9:38 pm

I really thought The winner was better at MU...

_________________
草摩 美晴 - Souma Miharu
Del
Del
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 8213
Age : 45
Location : Houston, TX
Registration date : 2008-08-18
Female

Back to top Go down

Miss Hungary/A királyno 2009 - Results Empty Re: Miss Hungary/A királyno 2009 - Results

Post  Taxi Fri May 22, 2009 11:28 pm

Emilie, I've got mixed feelings right now. I thought it was great that I can make some videos available on Youtube in order for faster and easier access, but RTL Klub is even so much more strict than NBC that it does not allow every single video concerning about Miss Hungary from them to be on Youtube. I just feel that my effort went into a waste, but I do still have to respect them as the owner...

Taxi
BEAUTY SPECIALIST
BEAUTY SPECIALIST

Number of posts : 2361
Location : Indonesia
Registration date : 2008-10-02
Male

Back to top Go down

Miss Hungary/A királyno 2009 - Results Empty Re: Miss Hungary/A királyno 2009 - Results

Post  Emilie Sat May 23, 2009 12:08 am

It's better if you don't upload their vids to Youtube,if they wished so.They did exactly the same thing during the contest,they didn't revealed the contestant's names or pictures,the only official pictures were the ones on the site (two pictures of every girl...),it was very annoying and I couldn't understand why didn't they try to make the show more popular by showing the contestants more...Well,maybe I understand it,but I'm not smart enough to talk about things like this Razz

Personally,I'm really thankful for your efforts Like a Star @ heaven
Emilie
Emilie
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 1143
Age : 45
Location : Hungary
Registration date : 2009-02-22
Female

Back to top Go down

Miss Hungary/A királyno 2009 - Results Empty Re: Miss Hungary/A királyno 2009 - Results

Post  Taxi Sat May 23, 2009 10:27 pm

Emilie wrote:It's better if you don't upload their vids to Youtube,if they wished so.They did exactly the same thing during the contest,they didn't revealed the contestant's names or pictures,the only official pictures were the ones on the site (two pictures of every girl...),it was very annoying and I couldn't understand why didn't they try to make the show more popular by showing the contestants more...Well,maybe I understand it,but I'm not smart enough to talk about things like this Razz

Personally,I'm really thankful for your efforts Like a Star @ heaven

Thanks for your words Emilie. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Maybe, they want more hits to their sites? Hehehehe. Anyway, I just finished uploading one of their videos before knowing the copyright, and I deleted it after knowing all the videos were rejected. It's better if I delete it myself rather than them. Wink

Taxi
BEAUTY SPECIALIST
BEAUTY SPECIALIST

Number of posts : 2361
Location : Indonesia
Registration date : 2008-10-02
Male

Back to top Go down

Miss Hungary/A királyno 2009 - Results Empty Re: Miss Hungary/A királyno 2009 - Results

Post  Tidus Sat May 23, 2009 11:14 pm

Taxi wrote:
Emilie wrote:It's better if you don't upload their vids to Youtube,if they wished so.They did exactly the same thing during the contest,they didn't revealed the contestant's names or pictures,the only official pictures were the ones on the site (two pictures of every girl...),it was very annoying and I couldn't understand why didn't they try to make the show more popular by showing the contestants more...Well,maybe I understand it,but I'm not smart enough to talk about things like this Razz

Personally,I'm really thankful for your efforts Like a Star @ heaven

Thanks for your words Emilie. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Maybe, they want more hits to their sites? Hehehehe. Anyway, I just finished uploading one of their videos before knowing the copyright, and I deleted it after knowing all the videos were rejected. It's better if I delete it myself rather than them. Wink

OH I HATE IT TOO WHEN IT HAPPENS.....THE SAME HAPPENED TO ME WITH MISS FRANCE VIDEOS....BUT EMILIE IS RIGHT, TAXI THANK U FOR UR EFFORTS, U HAVE BEEN DOING A MORE THAN AN EXCELLENT JOB.

_________________
Gone Baby,Gone Wink
Tidus
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13119
Age : 40
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Miss Hungary/A királyno 2009 - Results Empty Re: Miss Hungary/A királyno 2009 - Results

Post  Lucky Mon May 25, 2009 8:10 am

Del wrote:I really thought The winner was better at MU...

I absolutely share your opinion, Del. The winner for MU, the 1st RU for Miss World!
Lucky
Lucky
FOUNDER
FOUNDER

Number of posts : 9031
Age : 47
Location : PRAGUE
Registration date : 2008-08-07
Female

Back to top Go down

Miss Hungary/A királyno 2009 - Results Empty Re: Miss Hungary/A királyno 2009 - Results

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum