PAGEANT-MANIA
KERRIE BAYLIS (Miss Jamaica World 2009) - Page 2 1113


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
KERRIE BAYLIS (Miss Jamaica World 2009) - Page 2 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KERRIE BAYLIS (Miss Jamaica World 2009)

+9
Fuensanta
bestman
Del
Aiden
lingintexas
perlas
Taxi
Phenom
triniusacutie
13 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

KERRIE BAYLIS (Miss Jamaica World 2009) - Page 2 Empty Re: KERRIE BAYLIS (Miss Jamaica World 2009)

Post  lingintexas Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:31 pm

She is not exceptional, she is just ok Barbados, Aruba, PR and DR are the only stunners from the Caribbean this year
lingintexas
lingintexas
ELITE MEMBER
ELITE MEMBER

Number of posts : 33
Age : 39
Location : Texas
Registration date : 2008-10-30
Male

Back to top Go down

KERRIE BAYLIS (Miss Jamaica World 2009) - Page 2 Empty Re: KERRIE BAYLIS (Miss Jamaica World 2009)

Post  beautylover Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:56 pm

a the designer wrote:
beautylover wrote:lolzzzzz, and what is this supposed to be???? lmao!!!!!!!!
KERRIE BAYLIS (Miss Jamaica World 2009) - Page 2 2d2j5lt


This is the national costume. Anything else you need to know about? You seem to have a constant gripe about any Miss Jamaica so your BS is expected!


LOLZZZZ,..DO YOU KNOW ME????? NO!!!! SO SHUT THE F....CK UP!!!!
ME A CONSTANT GRIPE WITH MISS JAMAICA???? ARE YOU DELUSIONAL OR WHAT????
IF I THINK THAT SHE´S GOT CRAPPY OUTFITS,..I HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO SAY SO,..UNDERSTOOD????
NOW MARK MY WORDS= THIS IS YALL BIGGEST CLAPPER!!!!!
beautylover
beautylover
ELITE MEMBER
ELITE MEMBER

Number of posts : 225
Age : 39
Location : netherlands
Favourite Pageant : miss universe
Favourite Miss : mpule kwelagobe and dayana mendoza
Registration date : 2009-08-29
Male

Back to top Go down

KERRIE BAYLIS (Miss Jamaica World 2009) - Page 2 Empty Re: KERRIE BAYLIS (Miss Jamaica World 2009)

Post  Anonymní Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:04 pm

lingintexas wrote:She is not exceptional, she is just ok Barbados, Aruba, PR and DR are the only stunners from the Caribbean this year

Again as expected! Your comments are getting old!

Anonymní
Guest


Back to top Go down

KERRIE BAYLIS (Miss Jamaica World 2009) - Page 2 Empty Re: KERRIE BAYLIS (Miss Jamaica World 2009)

Post  Anonymní Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:08 pm

beautylover wrote:
a the designer wrote:
beautylover wrote:lolzzzzz, and what is this supposed to be???? lmao!!!!!!!!
KERRIE BAYLIS (Miss Jamaica World 2009) - Page 2 2d2j5lt


This is the national costume. Anything else you need to know about? You seem to have a constant gripe about any Miss Jamaica so your BS is expected!


LOLZZZZ,..DO YOU KNOW ME????? NO!!!! SO SHUT THE F....CK UP!!!!
ME A CONSTANT GRIPE WITH MISS JAMAICA???? ARE YOU DELUSIONAL OR WHAT????
IF I THINK THAT SHE´S GOT CRAPPY OUTFITS,..I HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO SAY SO,..UNDERSTOOD????
NOW MARK MY WORDS= THIS IS YALL BIGGEST CLAPPER!!!!!

Now why would I want to know you? You BS stands out as usual and is expected so please continue. It's your dime and time to continue with your nonsense and if what I said was not true why the profanity? And as for me being delusional???? You are the one here constantly talking the usual crap about Miss Jamaica and seems to find some type of enjoyment from it so party on. Frankly Kerrie does not give a rat's ass and is enjoying her self!

Anonymní
Guest


Back to top Go down

KERRIE BAYLIS (Miss Jamaica World 2009) - Page 2 Empty Re: KERRIE BAYLIS (Miss Jamaica World 2009)

Post  beautylover Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:16 pm

a the designer wrote:
beautylover wrote:
a the designer wrote:
beautylover wrote:lolzzzzz, and what is this supposed to be???? lmao!!!!!!!!
KERRIE BAYLIS (Miss Jamaica World 2009) - Page 2 2d2j5lt


This is the national costume. Anything else you need to know about? You seem to have a constant gripe about any Miss Jamaica so your BS is expected!


LOLZZZZ,..DO YOU KNOW ME????? NO!!!! SO SHUT THE F....CK UP!!!!
ME A CONSTANT GRIPE WITH MISS JAMAICA???? ARE YOU DELUSIONAL OR WHAT????
IF I THINK THAT SHE´S GOT CRAPPY OUTFITS,..I HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO SAY SO,..UNDERSTOOD????
NOW MARK MY WORDS= THIS IS YALL BIGGEST CLAPPER!!!!!

Now why would I want to know you? You BS stands out as usual and is expected so please continue. It's your dime and time to continue with your nonsense and if what I said was not true why the profanity? And as for me being delusional???? You are the one here constantly talking the usual crap about Miss Jamaica and seems to find some type of enjoyment from it so party on. Frankly Kerrie does not give a rat's ass and is enjoying her self!



listen babe,..this is a forum!!!
what do people actually do in a forum????...right!!!! state their opinion!!!!!!!!
as for me constantly talking crap about miss jamaica,.........you´re dead wrong!!!! where???? and about all the miss jamaica´s????
you got me confused with someone else cuz i was CAROLYN CRAP´S biggest supporter!!!!lolzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and kerry shouldn´t give a rat´s ass what i nor the majority of people think,....she´s a clapper and that´s a godgiven fact!!!!
and if kerrie doesn´t give a rat´s ass,..than why the hell do you?????.......lol!!!!!!!
beautylover
beautylover
ELITE MEMBER
ELITE MEMBER

Number of posts : 225
Age : 39
Location : netherlands
Favourite Pageant : miss universe
Favourite Miss : mpule kwelagobe and dayana mendoza
Registration date : 2009-08-29
Male

Back to top Go down

KERRIE BAYLIS (Miss Jamaica World 2009) - Page 2 Empty Re: KERRIE BAYLIS (Miss Jamaica World 2009)

Post  Anonymní Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:57 am

beautylover wrote:
a the designer wrote:
beautylover wrote:
a the designer wrote:
beautylover wrote:lolzzzzz, and what is this supposed to be???? lmao!!!!!!!!
KERRIE BAYLIS (Miss Jamaica World 2009) - Page 2 2d2j5lt


This is the national costume. Anything else you need to know about? You seem to have a constant gripe about any Miss Jamaica so your BS is expected!


LOLZZZZ,..DO YOU KNOW ME????? NO!!!! SO SHUT THE F....CK UP!!!!
ME A CONSTANT GRIPE WITH MISS JAMAICA???? ARE YOU DELUSIONAL OR WHAT????
IF I THINK THAT SHE´S GOT CRAPPY OUTFITS,..I HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO SAY SO,..UNDERSTOOD????
NOW MARK MY WORDS= THIS IS YALL BIGGEST CLAPPER!!!!!

Now why would I want to know you? You BS stands out as usual and is expected so please continue. It's your dime and time to continue with your nonsense and if what I said was not true why the profanity? And as for me being delusional???? You are the one here constantly talking the usual crap about Miss Jamaica and seems to find some type of enjoyment from it so party on. Frankly Kerrie does not give a rat's ass and is enjoying her self!



listen babe,..this is a forum!!!
what do people actually do in a forum????...right!!!! state their opinion!!!!!!!!
as for me constantly talking crap about miss jamaica,.........you´re dead wrong!!!! where???? and about all the miss jamaica´s????
you got me confused with someone else cuz i was CAROLYN CRAP´S biggest supporter!!!!lolzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and kerry shouldn´t give a rat´s ass what i nor the majority of people think,....she´s a clapper and that´s a godgiven fact!!!!
and if kerrie doesn´t give a rat´s ass,..than why the hell do you?????.......lol!!!!!!!

If she was representing your country and was being constantly bashed just for the heck of it you would post something in her defense. And please don't pretend to not bash her at every chance you get because you seem to have made it your task on this message board. Kerrie Bayliss is her own person and even when asked about the bashing she was getting from the message boards her response was " so what? People are going to say what they want anyway and that will not get in my way of doing my best at Miss World." Your argument/line of defense is lame and I hope you have your meds ready if she so happens to win or place very high at Miss World. Then again the world can do without idiots like you so jump if you need to. PLEASE!

Anonymní
Guest


Back to top Go down

KERRIE BAYLIS (Miss Jamaica World 2009) - Page 2 Empty Re: KERRIE BAYLIS (Miss Jamaica World 2009)

Post  beautylover Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:05 am

a the designer wrote:
beautylover wrote:
a the designer wrote:
beautylover wrote:
a the designer wrote:
beautylover wrote:lolzzzzz, and what is this supposed to be???? lmao!!!!!!!!
KERRIE BAYLIS (Miss Jamaica World 2009) - Page 2 2d2j5lt


This is the national costume. Anything else you need to know about? You seem to have a constant gripe about any Miss Jamaica so your BS is expected!


LOLZZZZ,..DO YOU KNOW ME????? NO!!!! SO SHUT THE F....CK UP!!!!
ME A CONSTANT GRIPE WITH MISS JAMAICA???? ARE YOU DELUSIONAL OR WHAT????
IF I THINK THAT SHE´S GOT CRAPPY OUTFITS,..I HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO SAY SO,..UNDERSTOOD????
NOW MARK MY WORDS= THIS IS YALL BIGGEST CLAPPER!!!!!

Now why would I want to know you? You BS stands out as usual and is expected so please continue. It's your dime and time to continue with your nonsense and if what I said was not true why the profanity? And as for me being delusional???? You are the one here constantly talking the usual crap about Miss Jamaica and seems to find some type of enjoyment from it so party on. Frankly Kerrie does not give a rat's ass and is enjoying her self!



listen babe,..this is a forum!!!
what do people actually do in a forum????...right!!!! state their opinion!!!!!!!!
as for me constantly talking crap about miss jamaica,.........you´re dead wrong!!!! where???? and about all the miss jamaica´s????
you got me confused with someone else cuz i was CAROLYN CRAP´S biggest supporter!!!!lolzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and kerry shouldn´t give a rat´s ass what i nor the majority of people think,....she´s a clapper and that´s a godgiven fact!!!!
and if kerrie doesn´t give a rat´s ass,..than why the hell do you?????.......lol!!!!!!!

If she was representing your country and was being constantly bashed just for the heck of it you would post something in her defense. And please don't pretend to not bash her at every chance you get because you seem to have made it your task on this message board. Kerrie Bayliss is her own person and even when asked about the bashing she was getting from the message boards her response was " so what? People are going to say what they want anyway and that will not get in my way of doing my best at Miss World." Your argument/line of defense is lame and I hope you have your meds ready if she so happens to win or place very high at Miss World. Then again the world can do without idiots like you so jump if you need to. PLEASE!



FYI,....THERE´S A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BASHING AND GIVING CRITIZISM!!!!!!!
YOU HAVE MADE IT YOUR TASK TO COME ON THIS MESSAGE BOARD,...JUST TO REPLY TO ME!!!!!LOL!!!! NOTHING BETTER TO DO??????
SO WHAT IF I´M NOT A FAN OF KERRIE???...LOL!!! ATLEAST SHE´S GOT YOU,..RIGHT????? HAHAHAHAA
beautylover
beautylover
ELITE MEMBER
ELITE MEMBER

Number of posts : 225
Age : 39
Location : netherlands
Favourite Pageant : miss universe
Favourite Miss : mpule kwelagobe and dayana mendoza
Registration date : 2009-08-29
Male

Back to top Go down

KERRIE BAYLIS (Miss Jamaica World 2009) - Page 2 Empty Re: KERRIE BAYLIS (Miss Jamaica World 2009)

Post  Anonymní Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:46 am

beautylover wrote:
a the designer wrote:
beautylover wrote:
a the designer wrote:
beautylover wrote:
a the designer wrote:
beautylover wrote:lolzzzzz, and what is this supposed to be???? lmao!!!!!!!!
KERRIE BAYLIS (Miss Jamaica World 2009) - Page 2 2d2j5lt


This is the national costume. Anything else you need to know about? You seem to have a constant gripe about any Miss Jamaica so your BS is expected!


LOLZZZZ,..DO YOU KNOW ME????? NO!!!! SO SHUT THE F....CK UP!!!!
ME A CONSTANT GRIPE WITH MISS JAMAICA???? ARE YOU DELUSIONAL OR WHAT????
IF I THINK THAT SHE´S GOT CRAPPY OUTFITS,..I HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO SAY SO,..UNDERSTOOD????
NOW MARK MY WORDS= THIS IS YALL BIGGEST CLAPPER!!!!!

Now why would I want to know you? You BS stands out as usual and is expected so please continue. It's your dime and time to continue with your nonsense and if what I said was not true why the profanity? And as for me being delusional???? You are the one here constantly talking the usual crap about Miss Jamaica and seems to find some type of enjoyment from it so party on. Frankly Kerrie does not give a rat's ass and is enjoying her self!



listen babe,..this is a forum!!!
what do people actually do in a forum????...right!!!! state their opinion!!!!!!!!
as for me constantly talking crap about miss jamaica,.........you´re dead wrong!!!! where???? and about all the miss jamaica´s????
you got me confused with someone else cuz i was CAROLYN CRAP´S biggest supporter!!!!lolzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and kerry shouldn´t give a rat´s ass what i nor the majority of people think,....she´s a clapper and that´s a godgiven fact!!!!
and if kerrie doesn´t give a rat´s ass,..than why the hell do you?????.......lol!!!!!!!

If she was representing your country and was being constantly bashed just for the heck of it you would post something in her defense. And please don't pretend to not bash her at every chance you get because you seem to have made it your task on this message board. Kerrie Bayliss is her own person and even when asked about the bashing she was getting from the message boards her response was " so what? People are going to say what they want anyway and that will not get in my way of doing my best at Miss World." Your argument/line of defense is lame and I hope you have your meds ready if she so happens to win or place very high at Miss World. Then again the world can do without idiots like you so jump if you need to. PLEASE!



FYI,....THERE´S A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BASHING AND GIVING CRITIZISM!!!!!!!
YOU HAVE MADE IT YOUR TASK TO COME ON THIS MESSAGE BOARD,...JUST TO REPLY TO ME!!!!!LOL!!!! NOTHING BETTER TO DO??????
SO WHAT IF I´M NOT A FAN OF KERRIE???...LOL!!! ATLEAST SHE´S GOT YOU,..RIGHT????? HAHAHAHAA


You don't have to be a fan of Kerrie but please don't act like you are not one of her most ardent bashers. NO matter what is going on with her you always seem to push your BS then have your little LOL while doing so. Again you can bash as much as you like but just remember you might be eating your words if she does extremely well at Miss World...Then of course you will come back with the Miss World Organizers have preferential treatment for Miss Jamaica. So continue but don't deny what you are doing. Your own words are proof!!!

Anonymní
Guest


Back to top Go down

KERRIE BAYLIS (Miss Jamaica World 2009) - Page 2 Empty Re: KERRIE BAYLIS (Miss Jamaica World 2009)

Post  beautylover Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:13 pm

a the designer wrote:
beautylover wrote:
a the designer wrote:
beautylover wrote:
a the designer wrote:
beautylover wrote:
a the designer wrote:
beautylover wrote:lolzzzzz, and what is this supposed to be???? lmao!!!!!!!!
KERRIE BAYLIS (Miss Jamaica World 2009) - Page 2 2d2j5lt


This is the national costume. Anything else you need to know about? You seem to have a constant gripe about any Miss Jamaica so your BS is expected!


LOLZZZZ,..DO YOU KNOW ME????? NO!!!! SO SHUT THE F....CK UP!!!!
ME A CONSTANT GRIPE WITH MISS JAMAICA???? ARE YOU DELUSIONAL OR WHAT????
IF I THINK THAT SHE´S GOT CRAPPY OUTFITS,..I HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO SAY SO,..UNDERSTOOD????
NOW MARK MY WORDS= THIS IS YALL BIGGEST CLAPPER!!!!!

Now why would I want to know you? You BS stands out as usual and is expected so please continue. It's your dime and time to continue with your nonsense and if what I said was not true why the profanity? And as for me being delusional???? You are the one here constantly talking the usual crap about Miss Jamaica and seems to find some type of enjoyment from it so party on. Frankly Kerrie does not give a rat's ass and is enjoying her self!



listen babe,..this is a forum!!!
what do people actually do in a forum????...right!!!! state their opinion!!!!!!!!
as for me constantly talking crap about miss jamaica,.........you´re dead wrong!!!! where???? and about all the miss jamaica´s????
you got me confused with someone else cuz i was CAROLYN CRAP´S biggest supporter!!!!lolzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and kerry shouldn´t give a rat´s ass what i nor the majority of people think,....she´s a clapper and that´s a godgiven fact!!!!
and if kerrie doesn´t give a rat´s ass,..than why the hell do you?????.......lol!!!!!!!

If she was representing your country and was being constantly bashed just for the heck of it you would post something in her defense. And please don't pretend to not bash her at every chance you get because you seem to have made it your task on this message board. Kerrie Bayliss is her own person and even when asked about the bashing she was getting from the message boards her response was " so what? People are going to say what they want anyway and that will not get in my way of doing my best at Miss World." Your argument/line of defense is lame and I hope you have your meds ready if she so happens to win or place very high at Miss World. Then again the world can do without idiots like you so jump if you need to. PLEASE!



FYI,....THERE´S A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BASHING AND GIVING CRITIZISM!!!!!!!
YOU HAVE MADE IT YOUR TASK TO COME ON THIS MESSAGE BOARD,...JUST TO REPLY TO ME!!!!!LOL!!!! NOTHING BETTER TO DO??????
SO WHAT IF I´M NOT A FAN OF KERRIE???...LOL!!! ATLEAST SHE´S GOT YOU,..RIGHT????? HAHAHAHAA


You don't have to be a fan of Kerrie but please don't act like you are not one of her most ardent bashers. NO matter what is going on with her you always seem to push your BS then have your little LOL while doing so. Again you can bash as much as you like but just remember you might be eating your words if she does extremely well at Miss World...Then of course you will come back with the Miss World Organizers have preferential treatment for Miss Jamaica. So continue but don't deny what you are doing. Your own words are proof!!!

anyways,..i was done with this kerrie thing but you keep replying like crazy!!!!
kerrie won´t win and if she does,..i could care less!!! it´s not like it´s the end of the world,..it´s just that an undeserving girl would
be the winner,..in my humble opinion!!!! a big lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!
beautylover
beautylover
ELITE MEMBER
ELITE MEMBER

Number of posts : 225
Age : 39
Location : netherlands
Favourite Pageant : miss universe
Favourite Miss : mpule kwelagobe and dayana mendoza
Registration date : 2009-08-29
Male

Back to top Go down

KERRIE BAYLIS (Miss Jamaica World 2009) - Page 2 Empty Re: KERRIE BAYLIS (Miss Jamaica World 2009)

Post  Tidus Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:28 pm

YOU DO REALIZE PEOPLE THAT IT IS JUST A PAGEANT AND MORE IMPORTANTLY JULIA'S PAGEANT.....DONT KILL EACH OTHER ...IN THE END WHO SHE WANTS WILL WIN AFTER ALL
Tidus
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13119
Age : 40
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

KERRIE BAYLIS (Miss Jamaica World 2009) - Page 2 Empty Re: KERRIE BAYLIS (Miss Jamaica World 2009)

Post  beautylover Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:43 pm

TIDUS wrote:YOU DO REALIZE PEOPLE THAT IT IS JUST A PAGEANT AND MORE IMPORTANTLY JULIA'S PAGEANT.....DONT KILL EACH OTHER ...IN THE END WHO SHE WANTS WILL WIN AFTER ALL

i totally agree,...in my opinion,..kerrie is not a winner and i was totally done with this...
but this gown designer has taken it upon herself to reply to everything i say,..regarding kerrie!!!
in the end julia decides,..and it doesn´t matter how much i nor anyone else dislikes or likes kerrie!!!!!!!
beautylover
beautylover
ELITE MEMBER
ELITE MEMBER

Number of posts : 225
Age : 39
Location : netherlands
Favourite Pageant : miss universe
Favourite Miss : mpule kwelagobe and dayana mendoza
Registration date : 2009-08-29
Male

Back to top Go down

KERRIE BAYLIS (Miss Jamaica World 2009) - Page 2 Empty Re: KERRIE BAYLIS (Miss Jamaica World 2009)

Post  Anonymní Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:40 pm

beautylover wrote:
TIDUS wrote:YOU DO REALIZE PEOPLE THAT IT IS JUST A PAGEANT AND MORE IMPORTANTLY JULIA'S PAGEANT.....DONT KILL EACH OTHER ...IN THE END WHO SHE WANTS WILL WIN AFTER ALL

i totally agree,...in my opinion,..kerrie is not a winner and i was totally done with this...
but this gown designer has taken it upon herself to reply to everything i say,..regarding kerrie!!!
in the end julia decides,..and it doesn´t matter how much i nor anyone else dislikes or likes kerrie!!!!!!!



Assumptions again. How do you know I am a "gown
designer" I have read several of your comments concerning Miss Jamaica's
and you have been one of the most vocal bashers and for no damn reason. Talk as
much BS as you want if it makes you feel good. Hey it's your time and energy
you are wasting!

Anonymní
Guest


Back to top Go down

KERRIE BAYLIS (Miss Jamaica World 2009) - Page 2 Empty Re: KERRIE BAYLIS (Miss Jamaica World 2009)

Post  beautylover Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:42 pm

a the designer wrote:
beautylover wrote:
TIDUS wrote:YOU DO REALIZE PEOPLE THAT IT IS JUST A PAGEANT AND MORE IMPORTANTLY JULIA'S PAGEANT.....DONT KILL EACH OTHER ...IN THE END WHO SHE WANTS WILL WIN AFTER ALL

i totally agree,...in my opinion,..kerrie is not a winner and i was totally done with this...
but this gown designer has taken it upon herself to reply to everything i say,..regarding kerrie!!!
in the end julia decides,..and it doesn´t matter how much i nor anyone else dislikes or likes kerrie!!!!!!!



Assumptions again. How do you know I am a "gown
designer" I have read several of your comments concerning Miss Jamaica's
and you have been one of the most vocal bashers and for no damn reason. Talk as
much BS as you want if it makes you feel good. Hey it's your time and energy
you are wasting!

Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep
beautylover
beautylover
ELITE MEMBER
ELITE MEMBER

Number of posts : 225
Age : 39
Location : netherlands
Favourite Pageant : miss universe
Favourite Miss : mpule kwelagobe and dayana mendoza
Registration date : 2009-08-29
Male

Back to top Go down

KERRIE BAYLIS (Miss Jamaica World 2009) - Page 2 Empty Re: KERRIE BAYLIS (Miss Jamaica World 2009)

Post  triniusacutie Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:49 pm

Kerrie is crap, brittany was crap, yendi was just okay valene stomped her out, sara only made it cuz of her speakin skills then stupid got pregnant and had to give up the title tinke or stephanie deserved it more. when jamaica gets some real competiton then talk
triniusacutie
triniusacutie
BEAUTY SPECIALIST
BEAUTY SPECIALIST

Number of posts : 1128
Location : usa
Favourite Pageant : miss world
Favourite Miss : valene maharaj
Registration date : 2009-05-17
Female

Back to top Go down

KERRIE BAYLIS (Miss Jamaica World 2009) - Page 2 Empty Re: KERRIE BAYLIS (Miss Jamaica World 2009)

Post  beautylover Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:13 am

triniusacutie wrote:Kerrie is crap, brittany was crap, yendi was just okay valene stomped her out, sara only made it cuz of her speakin skills then stupid got pregnant and had to give up the title tinke or stephanie deserved it more. when jamaica gets some real competiton then talk


LOLZZZ,..NOW YOU WANT THE POOR THING TO HUSH-UP FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!
beautylover
beautylover
ELITE MEMBER
ELITE MEMBER

Number of posts : 225
Age : 39
Location : netherlands
Favourite Pageant : miss universe
Favourite Miss : mpule kwelagobe and dayana mendoza
Registration date : 2009-08-29
Male

Back to top Go down

KERRIE BAYLIS (Miss Jamaica World 2009) - Page 2 Empty Re: KERRIE BAYLIS (Miss Jamaica World 2009)

Post  Anonymní Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:16 pm

triniusacutie wrote:Kerrie is crap, brittany was crap, yendi was just okay valene stomped her out, sara only made it cuz of her speakin skills then stupid got pregnant and had to give up the title tinke or stephanie deserved it more. when jamaica gets some real competiton then talk




Yes all the Miss Jamaica reps were crap and yours was the best and that is why
they won? LOL! And as for Sara giving up her title because of pregnancy you are
wrong. The Miss World Org told the MJW org to leave her alone because she
deserves her placement and CQB title go check your facts. Anyway keep on
bashing if it makes you feel good and as for me not responding, stop
speculating. I do have a job and don't have time to play on the Internet, as
you folks seem to have.

Anonymní
Guest


Back to top Go down

KERRIE BAYLIS (Miss Jamaica World 2009) - Page 2 Empty Re: KERRIE BAYLIS (Miss Jamaica World 2009)

Post  triniusacutie Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:26 am

a the designer wrote:
triniusacutie wrote:Kerrie is crap, brittany was crap, yendi was just okay valene stomped her out, sara only made it cuz of her speakin skills then stupid got pregnant and had to give up the title tinke or stephanie deserved it more. when jamaica gets some real competiton then talk




Yes all the Miss Jamaica reps were crap and yours was the best and that is why
they won? LOL! And as for Sara giving up her title because of pregnancy you are
wrong. The Miss World Org told the MJW org to leave her alone because she
deserves her placement and CQB title go check your facts. Anyway keep on
bashing if it makes you feel good and as for me not responding, stop
speculating. I do have a job and don't have time to play on the Internet, as
you folks seem to have.
lol tnt is the best not this yr but we usually do better than ur country. kerrie is crap only jamaican like ehr. and yes u keep coming back to respond because you have no life. and the fact that you need large font to get your point across is even worse. lol i have a job and school too that has nothing to do with coming on this board to respond. its a pageant board were just Criticizing the girl you don't like it too bad. its a pagenat not everyone will like her in fact i think your the only one on the board that does. lol so unless i see jamaica do better as in someone whose humble and beautiful instead of always hating on other caribbean delegates i will continue to call your delegate what she is crap.
triniusacutie
triniusacutie
BEAUTY SPECIALIST
BEAUTY SPECIALIST

Number of posts : 1128
Location : usa
Favourite Pageant : miss world
Favourite Miss : valene maharaj
Registration date : 2009-05-17
Female

Back to top Go down

KERRIE BAYLIS (Miss Jamaica World 2009) - Page 2 Empty Re: KERRIE BAYLIS (Miss Jamaica World 2009)

Post  Anonymní Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:19 am

triniusacutie wrote:
a the designer wrote:
triniusacutie wrote:Kerrie is crap, brittany was crap, yendi was just okay valene stomped her out, sara only made it cuz of her speakin skills then stupid got pregnant and had to give up the title tinke or stephanie deserved it more. when jamaica gets some real competiton then talk




Yes all the Miss Jamaica reps were crap and yours was the best and that is why
they won? LOL! And as for Sara giving up her title because of pregnancy you are
wrong. The Miss World Org told the MJW org to leave her alone because she
deserves her placement and CQB title go check your facts. Anyway keep on
bashing if it makes you feel good and as for me not responding, stop
speculating. I do have a job and don't have time to play on the Internet, as
you folks seem to have.
lol tnt is the best not this yr but we usually do better than ur country. kerrie is crap only jamaican like ehr. and yes u keep coming back to respond because you have no life. and the fact that you need large font to get your point across is even worse. lol i have a job and school too that has nothing to do with coming on this board to respond. its a pageant board were just Criticizing the girl you don't like it too bad. its a pagenat not everyone will like her in fact i think your the only one on the board that does. lol so unless i see jamaica do better as in someone whose humble and beautiful instead of always hating on other caribbean delegates i will continue to call your delegate what she is crap.

So having a full time job, husband and a few kids is not considered a life? Which planet are you arriving from? And where have I "hated on other Caribbean" delegates? Stop making up stories about people who you don't and will never know because it is showing how immature and ignorant you are. Miss Jamaica is doing her best and whatever the outcome of the contest she and those who support her will just have to accept. You on the other hand seems determined to criticize every move she makes and even lie just to satisfy your stupid argument and then turn around when called out about it with this type of crap that you are doing. So little person who is filled with crap go read a book. Leave the bitch crap alone because you are only making yourself look stupid! And as for me writing in large fonts I am doing this because my eyes are not 20/20 anymore. Too much studying on my part in bad lighting. (Just in case you are about to make up crap about that too!)

Anonymní
Guest


Back to top Go down

KERRIE BAYLIS (Miss Jamaica World 2009) - Page 2 Empty ...foolish!

Post  blackmagic Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:46 am

year in and year out i am amazed at how double standardesque the jamaican pageant watchers are a the designer is no exception...the JAMAICAN STAR forum is notorious for bashing trinidad's and the bahamas reps ALWAYS...i mean they get soooo nasty it's disheartning...as soon as anybody is indifferent to a jamaican queen all the sudden the skin becomes thin and the war begins...it's sad when at random people's behaviour can be predicted by virtue of their nationality...jamaicans have a very bad social reputation to work on improving! truth be told this years miss jamaica is awkward looking and thats the truth...trinidadians will agree with me (without war) that their queen is a huge disappointment...very unpretty facts are facts but does that mean every thread will turn into an argument? jesus a the designer and cohorts get a freaking life!
blackmagic
blackmagic
BEAUTY SPECIALIST
BEAUTY SPECIALIST

Number of posts : 466
Location : The Bahamas/The Caribbean
Registration date : 2008-09-03
Male

Back to top Go down

KERRIE BAYLIS (Miss Jamaica World 2009) - Page 2 Empty Re: KERRIE BAYLIS (Miss Jamaica World 2009)

Post  Phenom Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:19 pm

blackmagic wrote:year in and year out i am amazed at how double standardesque the jamaican pageant watchers are a the designer is no exception...the JAMAICAN STAR forum is notorious for bashing trinidad's and the bahamas reps ALWAYS...i mean they get soooo nasty it's disheartning...as soon as anybody is indifferent to a jamaican queen all the sudden the skin becomes thin and the war begins...it's sad when at random people's behaviour can be predicted by virtue of their nationality...jamaicans have a very bad social reputation to work on improving! truth be told this years miss jamaica is awkward looking and thats the truth...trinidadians will agree with me (without war) that their queen is a huge disappointment...very unpretty facts are facts but does that mean every thread will turn into an argument? jesus a the designer and cohorts get a freaking life!

I totally agree with everything you said blackmagic.
Phenom
Phenom
BEAUTY SPECIALIST
BEAUTY SPECIALIST

Number of posts : 962
Location : Earth
Registration date : 2008-10-30
Male

Back to top Go down

KERRIE BAYLIS (Miss Jamaica World 2009) - Page 2 Empty Re: KERRIE BAYLIS (Miss Jamaica World 2009)

Post  lingintexas Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:45 pm

a the designer wrote:
lingintexas wrote:She is not exceptional, she is just ok Barbados, Aruba, PR and DR are the only stunners from the Caribbean this year

Again as expected! Your comments are getting old!


Do you attack everyone that has a comment about her if you don`t like my comment then just ignore it.
lingintexas
lingintexas
ELITE MEMBER
ELITE MEMBER

Number of posts : 33
Age : 39
Location : Texas
Registration date : 2008-10-30
Male

Back to top Go down

KERRIE BAYLIS (Miss Jamaica World 2009) - Page 2 Empty Re: KERRIE BAYLIS (Miss Jamaica World 2009)

Post  lingintexas Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:49 pm

blackmagic wrote:year in and year out i am amazed at how double standardesque the jamaican pageant watchers are a the designer is no exception...the JAMAICAN STAR forum is notorious for bashing trinidad's and the bahamas reps ALWAYS...i mean they get soooo nasty it's disheartning...as soon as anybody is indifferent to a jamaican queen all the sudden the skin becomes thin and the war begins...it's sad when at random people's behaviour can be predicted by virtue of their nationality...jamaicans have a very bad social reputation to work on improving! truth be told this years miss jamaica is awkward looking and thats the truth...trinidadians will agree with me (without war) that their queen is a huge disappointment...very unpretty facts are facts but does that mean every thread will turn into an argument? jesus a the designer and cohorts get a freaking life!



Ignorance breeds stupidity, you should just let the stupid, ignorant ones be themselves. They started a thread about Miss Trinidad Universe 2010 being ugly and plain. The stupids of the Caribbean.
lingintexas
lingintexas
ELITE MEMBER
ELITE MEMBER

Number of posts : 33
Age : 39
Location : Texas
Registration date : 2008-10-30
Male

Back to top Go down

KERRIE BAYLIS (Miss Jamaica World 2009) - Page 2 Empty Re: KERRIE BAYLIS (Miss Jamaica World 2009)

Post  beautylover Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:13 pm

blackmagic wrote:year in and year out i am amazed at how double standardesque the jamaican pageant watchers are a the designer is no exception...the JAMAICAN STAR forum is notorious for bashing trinidad's and the bahamas reps ALWAYS...i mean they get soooo nasty it's disheartning...as soon as anybody is indifferent to a jamaican queen all the sudden the skin becomes thin and the war begins...it's sad when at random people's behaviour can be predicted by virtue of their nationality...jamaicans have a very bad social reputation to work on improving! truth be told this years miss jamaica is awkward looking and thats the truth...trinidadians will agree with me (without war) that their queen is a huge disappointment...very unpretty facts are facts but does that mean every thread will turn into an argument? jesus a the designer and cohorts get a freaking life!



damn,..well said!!!!! a the gown desinger,.....chew on these words,...chew them well,.,..don´t forget to swallow,....pffff and than digest!!!!
beautylover
beautylover
ELITE MEMBER
ELITE MEMBER

Number of posts : 225
Age : 39
Location : netherlands
Favourite Pageant : miss universe
Favourite Miss : mpule kwelagobe and dayana mendoza
Registration date : 2009-08-29
Male

Back to top Go down

KERRIE BAYLIS (Miss Jamaica World 2009) - Page 2 Empty Re: KERRIE BAYLIS (Miss Jamaica World 2009)

Post  Anonymní Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:23 am

blackmagic wrote:year in and year out i am amazed at how double standardesque the jamaican pageant watchers are a the designer is no exception...the JAMAICAN STAR forum is notorious for bashing trinidad's and the bahamas reps ALWAYS...i mean they get soooo nasty it's disheartning...as soon as anybody is indifferent to a jamaican queen all the sudden the skin becomes thin and the war begins...it's sad when at random people's behaviour can be predicted by virtue of their nationality...jamaicans have a very bad social reputation to work on improving! truth be told this years miss jamaica is awkward looking and thats the truth...trinidadians will agree with me (without war) that their queen is a huge disappointment...very unpretty facts are facts but does that mean every thread will turn into an argument? jesus a the designer and cohorts get a freaking life!

You are using the utterance of one idiot named Mario to judge all Jamaicans? LOL. OK. But again you are wrong because Miss Barbados is the one who is being supported on the Jamaican sites so again.....you lie? And again I do have a life but you writing garbage on message boards about people who you don't know is making you look stupid? Go figure!

Anonymní
Guest


Back to top Go down

KERRIE BAYLIS (Miss Jamaica World 2009) - Page 2 Empty Re: KERRIE BAYLIS (Miss Jamaica World 2009)

Post  Anonymní Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:24 am

beautylover wrote:
blackmagic wrote:year in and year out i am amazed at how double standardesque the jamaican pageant watchers are a the designer is no exception...the JAMAICAN STAR forum is notorious for bashing trinidad's and the bahamas reps ALWAYS...i mean they get soooo nasty it's disheartning...as soon as anybody is indifferent to a jamaican queen all the sudden the skin becomes thin and the war begins...it's sad when at random people's behaviour can be predicted by virtue of their nationality...jamaicans have a very bad social reputation to work on improving! truth be told this years miss jamaica is awkward looking and thats the truth...trinidadians will agree with me (without war) that their queen is a huge disappointment...very unpretty facts are facts but does that mean every thread will turn into an argument? jesus a the designer and cohorts get a freaking life!



damn,..well said!!!!! a the gown desinger,.....chew on these words,...chew them well,.,..don´t forget to swallow,....pffff and than digest!!!!


LOL. Is that the best you can come up with? LOL! Chew on these words? LOL!

Anonymní
Guest


Back to top Go down

KERRIE BAYLIS (Miss Jamaica World 2009) - Page 2 Empty Re: KERRIE BAYLIS (Miss Jamaica World 2009)

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum