PAGEANT-MANIA
Harshita Saxena, Pantaloons Femina Miss India International 2009. 1113

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
Harshita Saxena, Pantaloons Femina Miss India International 2009. 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harshita Saxena, Pantaloons Femina Miss India International 2009.

Go down

Harshita Saxena, Pantaloons Femina Miss India International 2009. Empty Harshita Saxena, Pantaloons Femina Miss India International 2009.

Post  NATT Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:15 pm

Harshita Saxena, Pantaloons Femina Miss India International 2009. V668goHarshita Saxena, Pantaloons Femina Miss India International 2009. 2s8jneh
Harshita Saxena, Pantaloons Femina Miss India International 2009. OkrdyqHarshita Saxena, Pantaloons Femina Miss India International 2009. B6u801
Harshita Saxena, Pantaloons Femina Miss India International 2009. Uwz0nHarshita Saxena, Pantaloons Femina Miss India International 2009. 2dhsozs
Harshita Saxena, Pantaloons Femina Miss India International 2009. 2e1shftHarshita Saxena, Pantaloons Femina Miss India International 2009. 2ih5euw

Harshita Saxena, Pantaloons Femina Miss India International 2009. 24vqz2f
with mom
Harshita Saxena, Pantaloons Femina Miss India International 2009. 24zcd2r
with designer Verma DeMello

Harshita Saxena, Pantaloons Femina Miss India International 2009,

Height:5' 9.12" Tall
Stats:34-25.5-37.5

Last edited by NATT on Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
NATT
NATT
ELITE MEMBER
ELITE MEMBER

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2008-11-05

Back to top Go down

Harshita Saxena, Pantaloons Femina Miss India International 2009. Empty Re: Harshita Saxena, Pantaloons Femina Miss India International 2009.

Post  NATT Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:16 pm

Harshita Saxena, Pantaloons Femina Miss India International 2009. Getimagein
By hotshane at 2009-11-11
Harshita Saxena, Pantaloons Femina Miss India International 2009. Getimage1j
By hotshane at 2009-11-11

I want to come back a winner’
Harshita Saxena, Pantaloons Femina Miss India International 2009, is determined to be the first Indian to win this crown
SANAYA CHAVDA Times News Network

Harshita Saxena, Pantaloons Femina Miss India International 2009, all of 5 foot 9 ½ inches tall and just 22, may have her head in the clouds but her feet is firmly planted on the ground. The beauty queen from Goa is all set to participate in the upcoming Miss International 2009 that will take place on November 28 in Chengdu, China. A bundle of positive energy and anxious nerves, she said she was thrilled to be participating with 70 other countries.
“I am leaving today for the 20-day training program in China, which also happens to be my birthday. So, I’m hoping it will be a lucky start,” says Harshita, who’s just completed a two-month training program with the PFMI team. Reaching this point has been a struggle for her as last year she had to give up her Miss India Earth crown due to a breach in her modelling contract.
“I believe everything happens for the best and that God has good things in store for me. In fact, I always say a small prayer before I go for any shoot, interview or event… that’s my lucky charm,” she says.
“I think the most important factor to feel like a winner, the X factor, is the warmth you portray. The way you carry yourself is very important. It’s essential to remain grounded and humble,” says Harshita, who was an introvert a few years ago. She is visibly excited about visiting China and has even learnt a bit of Chinese in anticipation of her visit.
“China has a very rich culture just like India, so I’m sure I’ll find a lot in common. I feel Indian women have amazing personalities; an unique look and a deep sense of tradition that really make us stand out. We are beautiful inside out,” explains Harshita whose ultimate goal is to become an international model. The lean beauty also wants to make a change by taking up social causes like breast cancer and AIDS awareness. “I have visited the AIDS home in Goa many times and have seen kids lose their lives. It really makes you realise the importance of life,” she adds. Any last minute thoughts? “I have worked really hard to get here and plan to make the most of this opportunity. Though I am under a bit of stress and keep thinking I’ve forgotten something, I know this will be the experience of a lifetime,” she signs off. The people who prepared Harshita Saxena
Marc Robinson — Contestant and fashion director; Prashant Talwalkar — Fitness and diet expert, Talwalkars; Sabira Merchant — Diction expert; Vinita Alvares Fernandes — Etiquette consultant; Dr Abhijit Desai — Makeover expert from Evolve; Dr Rekha Sheth — Nivea Visage Skin Care expert; Dr Dilip Deshpande — Smile and dental care expert; Dr Apoorva and Sonal Shah — Haircare experts from Richfeel Trichology Centre; Ashley Rebello — Wardrobe styling expert; Fatima D Souza — Hair styling expert; All Nippon Airways Co Ltd — Airline Partner. Kenji Sugino, Mumbai Office Director, Marketing, said, “All Nippon Airways has always believed in recognizing and promoting Indian talent globally. We have a mission, bring India closer to Japan, and have just resumed our daily Mumbai to Tokyo flight. We wish Harshita Saxena all the very best.” Ritu Kumar — Indian and fusion wear and national costume. Said Ritu Kumar, “Harshita is a very pretty girl and has chosen a very Indian look which people would identify with. Additionally, the bright exotic colours really highlight her skin tone.” Verma De Mello — Finale evening gown and cocktailwear dresses; Lecoanet Hemant — Evening gowns; Ashley Rebello — Western wear (casual and formal); Wendell Rodricks — Casual dressy wear; Nisha Merchant — Indian wear. A special thank you to Yasmin and Simpson; Muaah Salon; Charmaine Shakleton; Alistair Hatton; Melvyn Godinho; Alkesh Ramwani.

Photo credit : http://missosology.info/
NATT
NATT
ELITE MEMBER
ELITE MEMBER

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2008-11-05

Back to top Go down