PAGEANT-MANIA
Temple of the most successful Serbian Miss   1113

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
Temple of the most successful Serbian Miss   1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Temple of the most successful Serbian Miss

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Temple of the most successful Serbian Miss   Empty Temple of the most successful Serbian Miss

Post  Likok Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:43 am

-334-y Miss World -334-y

Temple of the most successful Serbian Miss   Page

Tijana Stajšiæ
top 10
Tijana Stajšiæis born in Sombor, Serbia 1984. She represented S.R.Yugoslavia (S.R.Y. was composed of two states, Serbia and Montenegro) at the Miss World 2001 and reached in the top 10. It was the biggest success in this competition since the breakup of S.F.R. Yugoslavia (S.F.R.Y. was composed of six countries: Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia, Montenegro, Macedonia.).This girl is still the most popular Serbian miss,many think that it is most beautiful Serbian miss.She now lives and works as a model in Serbia, where he was born.

Ana Šargiæ
top 20

Ana Šargiæ represented S.R.Yugoslavia at the Miss World 2002 and reached in the top 20.Another girl who qualify for the semi finals of Miss World from Serbia. She was born in Serbia and now lives and works in Dubai as a model.

Milica Tepavac
top 30

Milica Tepavac  is born in Sombor, Serbia 1988. She won Miss Serbia 2011 and reperesented Serbia in MW 2011 and placed in top 5 in Beach Beauty competition and placed in 23th place in final. Today she is working as model and she is very successful.

Last edited by Likok on Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:20 am; edited 7 times in total
Likok
Likok
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2009-07-06
Male

Back to top Go down

Temple of the most successful Serbian Miss   Empty Re: Temple of the most successful Serbian Miss

Post  Likok Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:24 am

-334-yMiss Universe-334-y

Sanja Papiæ
3rd runner-up
Sanja Papiæ her best moment to date came when she represented Serbia and Montenegro at the Miss Universe 2003 pageant in Panama, finishing in fourth place. Today, Sanja is the promotional face of "Zlatibor voda" (Serbia) and she works as a Public Relations Manager for Megatrend University.

Last edited by Likok on Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:05 am; edited 2 times in total
Likok
Likok
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Male

Back to top Go down

Temple of the most successful Serbian Miss   Empty Re: Temple of the most successful Serbian Miss

Post  Likok Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:52 pm

-334-y Miss International-334-y  

Sanja Miljaniæ
top 12
Sanja Miljaniæ former Miss Montenegro, represented Serbia and Montenegro at the Miss International 2005 and reached in the top 12.It is from Montenegro, but deserves to find in this place. I hope that Montenegro will soon have their representative in this competition and will achieve the greater success than it achieved Sanja.

Anja Šaranoviæ
top 15
Anja Šaranoviæ was the official representative Serbia to the 2010 Miss International pageant held in Chengdu, where she placed as one of the Top 15 semifinalists of the competition, Šaranoviæ took sixth place and she the highest ranked contestant from Europe. That was first placement for Serbia after separation from Montenegro and the second placement for Serbia since the Miss International competition started.

Last edited by Likok on Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:13 am; edited 3 times in total
Likok
Likok
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Likok Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:00 pm

-334-y Miss Earth-334-y

Slaðana Božoviæ
Miss Water (2nd Runner-up)
Slaðana Božoviæ.She is not interested in entering reality show Farma (the Farm), she has no plans to make a record, and she will not take a microphone, except, maybe, to host a TV show. Slaðana Božoviæ, former Miss Diaspora, Miss FR Yugoslavia first runner-up and Yugoslav representative at the Miss Universe and Miss Earth pageants, decided to make a business career instead of a Show Business career.
She won in Paris and won the title of Miss Charm and the first runner-up in Belgrade. She later represented Yugoslavia at the Miss Universe pageant in Puerto Rico and at the Miss Earth event on the Philipines where she was the second runner-up and Miss Earth and Water. In 2002, she was among the world's 50 most beautiful women.  

Katarina Vuèetiæ
top 10
Katarina Vuèetiæ is represented Serbia and Montenegro at the Miss Earth 2003 and reached in the top 10.And if he successfully represented Serbia,was unknown to the Serbian public.But when a distracted man from suicide, he wanted to throw a bridge,the entire Serbia heard about Katarina Vuèetiæ.Now it can be seen in the "Serbian Survivor" which was shot in the Philippines.

Jovana Marjanoviæ
Miss Fire (3rd Runner-up)
Jovana Marjanoviæ born in Novi Sad,(Serbia) represented Serbia and Montenegro in the Miss Earth 2005 pageant, held in Quezon City, Philippines on October 23, 2005 where she was crowned Miss Earth-Fire (3rd runner-up)

Andjelka  Tomaseviæ
top 8
Andjelka  Tomaseviæ is born in Zubin Potok, Serbia 1993. Andjelka placed in top 5 in Miss Serbia 2013 and later represented Serbia in Miss Earth 2013 and Miss Universe 2014. She was a big favorite during whole pageant and placed in top 8 in Miss Earth 2013 , wich was first placment for Serbia since it compete singly (without Montenegro). Andjelka was a favorite in MU as well but she failed to place in top 15 in final.

Last edited by Likok on Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:06 am; edited 2 times in total
Likok
Likok
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Likok Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:39 pm

-334-y Miss Europe-334-y

Sanja Papiæ
2nd runner-up

Sanja Papiæ. In September 2003,Sanja Papiæ finished as a 2nd runner-up at the Miss Europe contest in Paris. In November, she left for New York in the company of Roberto Cavalli as his muse. She had been Omega Watches Ambassador following a contract between Omega and Sanja signed in August 2003. She was also the face for the "Ice Tea" commercials of the Apatinska Pivara in her homeland. She was also involved with Winsenia Cream.

Sandra Obradoviæ
top 12
Sandra Obradoviæ was born 21 October 1985 in Vienna.Represented Serbia and Montenegro at the Miss Europe 2005, and reached in the top 12.Today he works as a model and TV presenter.

Last edited by Likok on Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Likok
Likok
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Likok Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:27 am

Tijana Stajsic

Last edited by Likok on Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Likok
Likok
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Likok Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:31 am

Sanja Papic

Last edited by Likok on Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Likok
Likok
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Likok Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:34 am

Jovana Marjanovic
Miss Fire 2005

Temple of the most successful Serbian Miss   543323_440235972671569_440208672674299_1645137_3

Last edited by Likok on Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Likok
Likok
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Likok Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:43 am

Sladjana Bozovic
Miss Water

Temple of the most successful Serbian Miss   Sladjana_Bozovic_04

Slaðana Božoviæ, Executive Director of Nordic Business Alliance - Beauty queen connects businessmen

She is not interested in entering reality show Farma (the Farm), she has no plans to make a record, and she will not take a microphone, except, maybe, to host a TV show. Slaðana Božoviæ, former Miss Diaspora, Miss FR Yugoslavia first runner-up and Yugoslav representative at the Miss Universe and Miss Earth pageants, decided to make a business career instead of a Show Business career.

She has recently been appointed as the Executive Director of newly formed Nordic Business Alliance in Belgrade and, as she explained, her primary goal is to contribute to better business cooperation between the companies from Denmark, Finland, Norway, Iceland and Sweden and the businessmen from Serbia. The Alliance, of which office is in Toplièin Venac Street, has been founded with the aim of creating a platform for an exchange of ideas and experiences within the Nordic Business Alliance in Serbia, promoting and strengthening cooperation between Nordic companies and the Republic of Serbia, as well as contributing to the development of business relationships and activities between the Nordic countries and Serbia.

Beautiful, lovely, charming and a bit modest, she emphasizes that smile is her strongest weapon and that optimism is her eternal dependence. According to her, that is why she got the job because, in addition to the fact that she speaks Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, English and knows the business policy of the "West", her energy stimulates positive thinking and the position that everything can be achieved.

She was born in Malmo in Sweden less than thirty years ago. She used to work in the consulate of the Republic of Serbia and for several local companies. She was coming to Serbia on vacation every year, and this is what she said when asked if she came to Serbia to stay:

- I am enjoying myself in Belgrade and everything suits me, but I miss my family. Many people who think that the life abroad is much nicer and simpler are only partially right because the majority of our people have the wish to come back to Serbia. Although I came here to stay temporarily, one never knows what can happen.

She is surprised by how complicated administrative procedure in Serbia is, the fact that queues are everywhere, and standard reply - "We are not authorized to do that".

- We had to wait for one month for the account for the Nordic Business Alliance to be opened in a bank - a million documents, copies of ID cards, stairways in courts... You have to go to ten places just to do one thing.

The Božoviæ family originates from Kragujevac, Slaðana has two brothers and nephews, she is connected to Kragujevac, but she points out that she likes Malmo the most.

- I was born in Malmo. It is a beautiful small town with magnificent beaches and seaside. Sweden is, indeed, a cold country in the north and the summer there is much shorter than in Serbia, but we go swimming when the temperature reaches 30 degrees Centigrade. The city is connected with Copenhagen by a bridge and it literally takes half an hour to reach the capital city of Denmark.

People say that modesty is always rewarded with generosity, while the reward for arrogance is envy. Maybe the qualities of our interlocutor leave rarely any person indifferent because she does not insist on them. That is how she won the title of Miss Diaspora in 2001.

- When Miss Yu agency organized the Miss Diaspora pageant in Sweden, I was in the audience. The contest was hosted by Milovan Iliæ Minimaks who came to me and asked me in astonishment why I was not competing. I really wasn't interested in all that and that is what I told him. He and Vesna Jugoviæ insisted on me taking part in the contest. They were so persistent that they later sent me a flying ticket to Paris where the Miss Diaspora finals were held.

Just like in case of most beauty queens, Slaðana's mom made the decision.

- I was not interested in competing although I worked some fashion shows and was a model for artistic photos before, but mom bought two more tickets for my father and her and all three of us flew to the City of Light - says our interlocutor.

She won in Paris and won the title of Miss Charm and the first runner-up in Belgrade. She later represented Yugoslavia at the Miss Universe pageant in Puerto Rico and at the Miss Earth event on the Philipines where she was the second runner-up and Miss Earth and Water. In 2002, she was among the world's 50 most beautiful women.

All these successes did not prevent her from living a normal life. She loves movies and theater, and she loves to dance and draw. She accepts no compromise in love.

- I rarely fall in love and I believe the the real love happens to everybody at some time in life, but trust me when I say that the real love is worth waiting. I do not accept superficial relationships and financial security. I just want strong and sincere emotions.

She is not fascinated by the offers of millionaires, football players and businessmen, or headlines in yellow press because that does not make her happy. What does make her happy is a normal life, health, family and love.

source: www.ekapija.com

Last edited by Likok on Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Likok
Likok
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucky Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:29 am

Nice thread, Likok, a lot of gorgeous ladies Smile
Lucky
Lucky
FOUNDER
FOUNDER

Number of posts : 9031
Registration date : 2008-08-07
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  darkvindak Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:40 pm

Nice Topic!
At the end Tijana was 6th, Ana Sargic 11th and Anja 6th place!
You can add Gordana Strajin!
darkvindak
darkvindak
PREDICTIONIST
PREDICTIONIST

Number of posts : 2609
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Oxana Fedorova
Registration date : 2010-09-09
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Likok Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:06 pm

Lucky wrote:Nice thread, Likok, a lot of gorgeous ladies Smile

I am glad that you like, I hope that in the future to find more beautiful women in this placeVery Happy
Likok
Likok
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Likok Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:14 am

Katarina Vuèetiæ

Likok
Likok
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  darkvindak Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:32 pm

Anja Saranovic

Last edited by darkvindak on Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
darkvindak
darkvindak
PREDICTIONIST
PREDICTIONIST

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  darkvindak Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:36 pm

On this video: Sanja Papic, Jovana Marjanovic, Ana Sargic, Sandra Obradovic and other..

darkvindak
darkvindak
PREDICTIONIST
PREDICTIONIST

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  darkvindak Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:39 pm

Sandra Obradovic
darkvindak
darkvindak
PREDICTIONIST
PREDICTIONIST

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  darkvindak Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:42 pm

Ana Sargic
darkvindak
darkvindak
PREDICTIONIST
PREDICTIONIST

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  darkvindak Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:50 pm

Tijana Stajsic
darkvindak
darkvindak
PREDICTIONIST
PREDICTIONIST

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:36 am

love it.. Very Happy
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 114925
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bestman Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:10 am

Serbia has done very well in Miss Earth. Will they follow up this year?
bestman
bestman
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 2187
Favourite Miss : Megan Young, Nicole Faria and Rochelle Strauss.
Registration date : 2008-10-25
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  darkvindak Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:05 pm

Sanja Papic and Zorana Tasovac
darkvindak
darkvindak
PREDICTIONIST
PREDICTIONIST

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  darkvindak Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:41 pm

Serbian Daliborka Stojšić became first Yugoslav candidate for the Miss Universe contest 1968 and reached the semi final also won Miss Photogenic award. Later she started a career as singer and joined the group One i oni and recorded several solo singles and albums.
She is the first Serbian girl who went at Miss Universe
Temple of the most successful Serbian Miss   Daliborkastojsic
Temple of the most successful Serbian Miss   2478581ebeae805f1m

Temple of the most successful Serbian Miss   A11920431271595286
Temple of the most successful Serbian Miss   Daliborka
Temple of the most successful Serbian Miss   W06409

Temple of the most successful Serbian Miss   Prednj26
Temple of the most successful Serbian Miss   1968_Iugosl_via
Temple of the most successful Serbian Miss   Universe_1968_Hkg_Yug_Chi
Temple of the most successful Serbian Miss   Image

Temple of the most successful Serbian Miss   Image

0:25

Daliborka 2000, 32 years after MU
[
darkvindak
darkvindak
PREDICTIONIST
PREDICTIONIST

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Likok Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:13 pm

Jovana Marjanovic

Miss Earth Fire 2005

Likok
Likok
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Likok Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:54 pm

Sanja Papic is face of Germancosmetics company.

Temple of the most successful Serbian Miss   Cremecosmetiqueedelweis
Likok
Likok
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:08 pm

Gorgeous

Temple of the most successful Serbian Miss   Daliborkastojsic
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 114925
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next