PAGEANT-MANIA
 ROAD TO PANTALOONS FEMINA MISS INDIA 2012 - Page 17 1113

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
 ROAD TO PANTALOONS FEMINA MISS INDIA 2012 - Page 17 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ROAD TO PANTALOONS FEMINA MISS INDIA 2012

+5
JEANP
Hepzzz
Wojtek
bonner
dakkudaddy
9 posters

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

Go down

ROAD TO PANTALOONS FEMINA MISS INDIA 2012 - Page 17 Empty Re: ROAD TO PANTALOONS FEMINA MISS INDIA 2012

Post  richard321 Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:28 pm

richard321
PREDICTIONIST
PREDICTIONIST

Number of posts : 624
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Miss World

Favourite Miss : Diana Hayden
Registration date : 2012-03-19
Male

Back to top Go down

ROAD TO PANTALOONS FEMINA MISS INDIA 2012 - Page 17 Empty Re: ROAD TO PANTALOONS FEMINA MISS INDIA 2012

Post  richard321 Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:32 pm

PFMI 2012 WINNERS WITH THEIR GRAND PRIZE SKODA FABIA CAR.

ROAD TO PANTALOONS FEMINA MISS INDIA 2012 - Page 17 Getimagedll

richard321
PREDICTIONIST
PREDICTIONIST

Miss World

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  richard321 Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:33 pm

ROAD TO PANTALOONS FEMINA MISS INDIA 2012 - Page 17 Getimagedll

richard321
PREDICTIONIST
PREDICTIONIST

Miss World

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  richard321 Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:00 am

ROAD TO PANTALOONS FEMINA MISS INDIA 2012 - Page 17 11838911

PFMI EARTH 2012 PRACHI MISHRA'S INTERVIEW WITH FEMINA

Life came a full circle for Allahabad girl, Prachi Mishra, on Friday, April 30, when she was crowned Miss India Earth 2012 in the glittering grand finale of the Pantaloons Femina Miss India, 2012. The little girl who used to copy the 'Miss India pose' - the flower bouquet in one hand, while waving to the crowd with the other - in front of the mirror in the privacy of her room, was doing it for real in front of a thousand strong crowd. "Such an irony na - it's a moment I was waiting for all my life but at the same time, the news, that I am a Miss India, has not even sunk in," reacts an elated Prachi a day later amid the flurry of interviews and photo ops.

Of course, the presence of scores of friends cheering for Prachi among the crowd at the sprawling Bhavan's College ground definitely helped. "My best friend, Parul, came from Delhi to see me on stage, my friends from Pune (where Prachi had been working prior to competing in the PFMI) also came down. Though I really wish my elder sister was here. I owe her a lot," smiles Prachi, agreeing that competing in PFMI, or for that matter even dabbling in modelling, was a tough choice for this girl from UP. "You know how it is... people still think in a conservative manner when it comes to modelling and acting. And more than that, they feel these fields are not safe. But that is a notion I have to dispel. I, too, was apprehensive at first but the team made me feel so comfortable..." As for her parents, Prachi admits convincing them was not easy. "My father told me categorically, 'Finish your studies and then you can do what you want to.' And I did just that, finished studies, gained an MBA degree and even got a job. And then I thought of taking a chance with PFMI because now no one could stop me," reminisces Prachi.

At the same time, Prachi admits she understands her parents' worries. "It was a big risk, certainly. I quit my bank job to participate in the PFMI contest. Had I not won the Miss India Earth crown, I would have been looking for a job right now!"

Also, her parents' strictures on finishing her studies first was a blessing in disguise, because, "I was confident of myself after having worked in a professional environment. After all, how could answering judges be any different from appearing in interviews or handling clients? I took the PFMI crown as a target, and I'm pretty good at achieving mine," laughs Prachi. However, that certainly does not mean it was a cakewalk all through. Prachi admits to moments of indecision - like the bikini round. "Oh yes, that was quite a worry," she laughs, explaining, "I had never worn one ever, who in India does? And when we were told we had to wear one, I asked myself, 'can I do it?' But then the team explained to us that one, it was mandatory, and two what is the big deal about wearing a bikini anyway? On the international ramp, everybody does it. Their words worked and when I went on the stage in a bikini, I felt so good, so confident. I felt 'I am looking like a queen, I have the most beautiful body.' Bas."

Prachi admits to already feeling the pressure for the next step, the international arena. But for now, she says that all she wants to do is to reach home and be with her mother. "My parents are right now in Gorakhpur. I spoke to my mom on the phone. But I want to hug her hard and tell her, 'your daughter's a Miss India now!'"

richard321
PREDICTIONIST
PREDICTIONIST

Miss World

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  richard321 Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:49 am

ROAD TO PANTALOONS FEMINA MISS INDIA 2012 - Page 17 Vanya-Mishra-Picture

PFMI WORLD 2012 VANYA MISHRA'S INTERVIEW WITH FEMINA

The journey that began two years ago, turned into a dream come true for 19-year-old Vanya Mishra when she was crowned Femina Miss India World 2012 at Bhavans Ground, Mumbai on 30 March 2012. She got a direct entry to the finale after winning Dabur Gulabari Miss Rose Glow 2011 contest, and was finally crowned PFMI'12 Miss World. She is definitely enjoying her time as the new Miss India World. In an exclusive tete-a-tete Vanya opens up about her life, dreams and conquering her fears.

"The feeling that I've won the crown has still not sunk in, as the crown comes with a lot of joy and responsibilities too. Life has suddenly become so busy. But I am enjoying every moment of it."

Though she was extremely confident, Vanya admits to have had her moments of anxiety and panic. "I always thought people around me are much more experienced as I am just 19, so I should just wait and come back later. But I always had a positive feeling which finally paid off," she exclaims days later as she takes out time from a flurry of interviews and posing for the shutterbugs.

Vanya feels her life has completely changed after the win. "I can feel the power and the popularity that has come with the title. I am enjoying the sudden attention that is being showered upon me," she exclaims.

Though her childhood dream has been realised and the prestigious title is now hers, she still believes there is a lot more to achieve. While she is now readying herself for international pageant in a bid to bring home the coveted Miss World title, she still wants to complete her education. With a hectic schedule ahead of her, Vanya feels she really needs to strategise and plan ahead, and adds with a humorous touch, "It's not bad to be educated."

Talking about her favourites in Bollywood whom she would like to romance onscreen, the pretty woman says, "I would love to be cast opposite Ranbir Kapoor some day." When probed further, Vanya admits to already feeling the pressure to bring home the Miss World title. But for now, she is extremely excited about the grand welcome that she is all set to receive in her home town Chandigarh. "They just want to know when I am coming back to Chandigarh. Days are busy, but I am not complaining," she signs off.

richard321
PREDICTIONIST
PREDICTIONIST

Miss World

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  richard321 Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:57 pm

ROAD TO PANTALOONS FEMINA MISS INDIA 2012 - Page 17 524535_360800880624985_100000852296881_943024_1041461601_n

richard321
PREDICTIONIST
PREDICTIONIST

Miss World

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  richard321 Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:27 am

TOP 5 FINALISTS Very Happy

ROAD TO PANTALOONS FEMINA MISS INDIA 2012 - Page 17 548561_215244201917368_100002953689156_348849_2114671440_n

richard321
PREDICTIONIST
PREDICTIONIST

Miss World

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  dakkudaddy Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:00 pm

queen The crowning moment of Pantaloons Femina Miss India 2012 queen

ROAD TO PANTALOONS FEMINA MISS INDIA 2012 - Page 17 Fuyzhl

dakkudaddy
dakkudaddy
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 4664
Favourite Pageant : Femina Miss India & Miss W
Favourite Miss : Lara Dutta, Amelia Vega, Amrita Patki, Suzane Sablok,Nafisa Joseph (R.I.P)
Registration date : 2011-12-18
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  dakkudaddy Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:22 pm

ROAD TO PANTALOONS FEMINA MISS INDIA 2012 - Page 17 9

This thread is my labor of love I have worked really hard for it and I want to preserve this thread for ever today I'm locking this thread as it's already a month since the winner was crowned .I would like to thank everyone who participated in it and appreciated my work .Pageant Maniacs see you in August for the next journey of Pantaloons femina Miss India 2013 when the regional rounds begin with PFMI Maharashtra 2012.....

ROAD TO PANTALOONS FEMINA MISS INDIA 2012 - Page 17 SeeYou

ROAD TO PANTALOONS FEMINA MISS INDIA 2012 - Page 17 Fuyzhl

dakkudaddy
dakkudaddy
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 4664
Favourite Pageant : Femina Miss India & Miss W
Favourite Miss : Lara Dutta, Amelia Vega, Amrita Patki, Suzane Sablok,Nafisa Joseph (R.I.P)
Registration date : 2011-12-18
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17