PAGEANT-MANIA
Top 10 countries most visited by the french (2010) 1113


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
Top 10 countries most visited by the french (2010) 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Top 10 countries most visited by the french (2010)

4 posters

Go down

Top 10 countries most visited by the french (2010) Empty Top 10 countries most visited by the french (2010)

Post  JEANP Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:30 pm

1) Spain
2)USA
3)France
4)Morrocco
5)Portugal
6)Tunisia
7)Algeria
8)Greece
9)Canada
10)italie

top 20
11)Turkey
12)thailand
13)Israel
14)Senegal
15)India
16)Lebanon
17)China
18)Reunion Island french othersea territory)
19)Russia
20 Guadeloupe (french other seas terrytory)

what's yours?
JEANP
JEANP
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Number of posts : 4147
Age : 30
Location : Midi-Pyrénées, France
Favourite Pageant : Miss France
Miss Supranational
Favourite Miss : Malika Ménard
Chloé Mortaud
Gwendoline Ruais
Oxana federova
Anastagia Pierre
Marigona Dragusha
Zuljeily Andino
Maria Tsagaraki
Valérie Bègue
Virgine Dechenaud
Diane Necio
Denice André
Jessica Barboza
Dominique Peltier
Michelle Rouillard
Christianne Martelle
Denise Perrier

Registration date : 2011-08-13
Male

Back to top Go down

Top 10 countries most visited by the french (2010) Empty Re: Top 10 countries most visited by the french (2010)

Post  reyna_USA Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:49 pm

As you know I live in America (Puerto Rico) and I've been in several countries from this continent ( Many states of the US, Dominican Republic, Venezuela and the US Virgin Islands: this means St. Thomas, St. Marteen and St. John.
My dream is to visit Europe and Asia someday. Smile

_________________
Puerto Rico is still the only country with the 7 international's crowns.
-123-r  -123-r  -123-r
Top 10 countries most visited by the french (2010) Z5XMQZt
reyna_USA
reyna_USA
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 6786
Location : PUERTO RICO
Favourite Pageant : MISS GRAND INTERNATIONAL
Favourite Miss : Christiane Martel, Dayanara Torres, Shandi Finnessey, Natalie Glebova, Zhang Zilin & Ada De La Cruz

Registration date : 2010-08-09
Female

Back to top Go down

Top 10 countries most visited by the french (2010) Empty Re: Top 10 countries most visited by the french (2010)

Post  bonner Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:01 pm

I wish to visit also Europe and America (but it cost lost of money) the cheapest country to visit so far if your here in the Philippines are Hong Kong, Thailand, Macau, Singapore,Malaysia
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 116315
Age : 34
Location : Makati City, Philippines
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

Top 10 countries most visited by the french (2010) Empty Re: Top 10 countries most visited by the french (2010)

Post  reyna_USA Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:08 pm

bonner wrote:I wish to visit also Europe and America (but it cost lost of money) the cheapest country to visit so far if your here in the Philippines are Hong Kong, Thailand, Macau, Singapore,Malaysia
Lucky you! -ds90-

_________________
Puerto Rico is still the only country with the 7 international's crowns.
-123-r  -123-r  -123-r
Top 10 countries most visited by the french (2010) Z5XMQZt
reyna_USA
reyna_USA
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 6786
Location : PUERTO RICO
Favourite Pageant : MISS GRAND INTERNATIONAL
Favourite Miss : Christiane Martel, Dayanara Torres, Shandi Finnessey, Natalie Glebova, Zhang Zilin & Ada De La Cruz

Registration date : 2010-08-09
Female

Back to top Go down

Top 10 countries most visited by the french (2010) Empty Re: Top 10 countries most visited by the french (2010)

Post  bonner Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:21 pm

reyna_USA wrote:
bonner wrote:I wish to visit also Europe and America (but it cost lost of money) the cheapest country to visit so far if your here in the Philippines are Hong Kong, Thailand, Macau, Singapore,Malaysia
Lucky you! -ds90-

yeah if you have 10,000 pesos ($ 232.58) you can go now in Hong Kong the fare is cheaper than the fare going to the southern part of the Philippines lol...
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 116315
Age : 34
Location : Makati City, Philippines
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

Top 10 countries most visited by the french (2010) Empty Re: Top 10 countries most visited by the french (2010)

Post  reyna_USA Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:35 pm

bonner wrote:
reyna_USA wrote:
bonner wrote:I wish to visit also Europe and America (but it cost lost of money) the cheapest country to visit so far if your here in the Philippines are Hong Kong, Thailand, Macau, Singapore,Malaysia
Lucky you! -ds90-

yeah if you have 10,000 pesos ($ 232.58) you can go now in Hong Kong the fare is cheaper than the fare going to the southern part of the Philippines lol...
I do have that kind of money now ($232.58) but I do not think it will cost me that from here. -plm- --fgrr5--

_________________
Puerto Rico is still the only country with the 7 international's crowns.
-123-r  -123-r  -123-r
Top 10 countries most visited by the french (2010) Z5XMQZt
reyna_USA
reyna_USA
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 6786
Location : PUERTO RICO
Favourite Pageant : MISS GRAND INTERNATIONAL
Favourite Miss : Christiane Martel, Dayanara Torres, Shandi Finnessey, Natalie Glebova, Zhang Zilin & Ada De La Cruz

Registration date : 2010-08-09
Female

Back to top Go down

Top 10 countries most visited by the french (2010) Empty Re: Top 10 countries most visited by the french (2010)

Post  bonner Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:37 pm

reyna_USA wrote:
bonner wrote:
reyna_USA wrote:
bonner wrote:I wish to visit also Europe and America (but it cost lost of money) the cheapest country to visit so far if your here in the Philippines are Hong Kong, Thailand, Macau, Singapore,Malaysia
Lucky you! -ds90-

yeah if you have 10,000 pesos ($ 232.58) you can go now in Hong Kong the fare is cheaper than the fare going to the southern part of the Philippines lol...
I do have that kind of money now ($232.58) but I do not think it will cost me that from here. -plm- --fgrr5--

scratch scratch I even wish i was in America
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 116315
Age : 34
Location : Makati City, Philippines
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

Top 10 countries most visited by the french (2010) Empty Re: Top 10 countries most visited by the french (2010)

Post  reyna_USA Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:42 pm

bonner wrote:
reyna_USA wrote:
bonner wrote:
reyna_USA wrote:
bonner wrote:I wish to visit also Europe and America (but it cost lost of money) the cheapest country to visit so far if your here in the Philippines are Hong Kong, Thailand, Macau, Singapore,Malaysia
Lucky you! -ds90-

yeah if you have 10,000 pesos ($ 232.58) you can go now in Hong Kong the fare is cheaper than the fare going to the southern part of the Philippines lol...
I do have that kind of money now ($232.58) but I do not think it will cost me that from here. -plm- --fgrr5--

scratch scratch I even wish i was in America
It is nice, you will find sun, snow, rain, beaches, forests, many cultures specially Spanish, etc. Depends on wich country you are visiting.

_________________
Puerto Rico is still the only country with the 7 international's crowns.
-123-r  -123-r  -123-r
Top 10 countries most visited by the french (2010) Z5XMQZt
reyna_USA
reyna_USA
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 6786
Location : PUERTO RICO
Favourite Pageant : MISS GRAND INTERNATIONAL
Favourite Miss : Christiane Martel, Dayanara Torres, Shandi Finnessey, Natalie Glebova, Zhang Zilin & Ada De La Cruz

Registration date : 2010-08-09
Female

Back to top Go down

Top 10 countries most visited by the french (2010) Empty Re: Top 10 countries most visited by the french (2010)

Post  Wojtek Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:43 pm

Polish ppl most frequently visit countries in which they may rest like Egypt, Greece, Turkey or Tunisia.
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 29564
Age : 33
Location : Poland
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Top 10 countries most visited by the french (2010) Empty Re: Top 10 countries most visited by the french (2010)

Post  reyna_USA Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:48 pm

Wojtek wrote:Polish ppl most frequently visit countries in which they may rest like Egypt, Greece, Turkey or Tunisia.
So they do not travel far away? Like Asia or America.

_________________
Puerto Rico is still the only country with the 7 international's crowns.
-123-r  -123-r  -123-r
Top 10 countries most visited by the french (2010) Z5XMQZt
reyna_USA
reyna_USA
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 6786
Location : PUERTO RICO
Favourite Pageant : MISS GRAND INTERNATIONAL
Favourite Miss : Christiane Martel, Dayanara Torres, Shandi Finnessey, Natalie Glebova, Zhang Zilin & Ada De La Cruz

Registration date : 2010-08-09
Female

Back to top Go down

Top 10 countries most visited by the french (2010) Empty Re: Top 10 countries most visited by the french (2010)

Post  Wojtek Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:52 pm

reyna_USA wrote:
Wojtek wrote:Polish ppl most frequently visit countries in which they may rest like Egypt, Greece, Turkey or Tunisia.
So they do not travel far away? Like Asia or America.

I guess they do, but apparently not so often
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 29564
Age : 33
Location : Poland
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Top 10 countries most visited by the french (2010) Empty Re: Top 10 countries most visited by the french (2010)

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum