PAGEANT-MANIA
MISS INTERNATIONAL 2013 COVERAGE - Page 8 1113

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
MISS INTERNATIONAL 2013 COVERAGE - Page 8 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MISS INTERNATIONAL 2013 COVERAGE

+16
kleftokotou
scotty2hotty
eja
dakkudaddy
NiKa
reyna_USA
Milka
Marcia Bia
Noël
colombianchilean
Canuck1986
bonner
Leydeex
Wojtek
JEANP
20 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

MISS INTERNATIONAL 2013 COVERAGE - Page 8 Empty Re: MISS INTERNATIONAL 2013 COVERAGE

Post  NiKa Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:44 pm

Milka wrote:Oh for crying out loud these results......  Shocked 

Poor Poland, the announcer announced HOLLAND to TOP 15.
Netherlands did not move, but Poland came to the stage.

Then all of a sudden it's Netherlands competing not Poland.

What a dissapointment it must have been for her.....

Yes, I know. I was so sad for Kasia  Crying or Very sad  She was so happy when she was announced to TOP15 and then...  Sad  I heard 'Holland', but then I saw Kasia coming out of the candidates crowd and I was:  scratch It's the announcer's fault because there was no such country like 'Holland' competing in this pageant  Evil or Very Mad  Learn the names of the countries first, before you're appling for a host job dear!  Rolling Eyes 

As for the results - another milfish winner and another Philippines's girl in the crown....  Rolling Eyes I guess there's no other country in the world than Philippines and Venezuela  Suspect  Boredom alert!  Sleep   

PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 6144
Favourite Pageant : none
Favourite Miss : Karolina Bielawska, Rolene Strauss
Registration date : 2012-07-18
Female

Back to top Go down

MISS INTERNATIONAL 2013 COVERAGE - Page 8 Empty Re: MISS INTERNATIONAL 2013 COVERAGE

Post  darkvindak Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:54 pm

Netherlands used to be a pretty girl, know she looks so bad.

Poland , Russia and Spain are best from top 15. winner  Rolling Eyes  all titles this year distributed between Philippines and Venezuela
darkvindak
darkvindak
PREDICTIONIST
PREDICTIONIST

Number of posts : 2609
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Oxana Fedorova
Registration date : 2010-09-09
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Emilie Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:22 pm

It's greet news that Hungary made it to Top 5, but these results  No  I can't wait next year when thes ladies pass their crown to the next winners..
Emilie
Emilie
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 1147
Registration date : 2009-02-22
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  colombianchilean Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:39 pm

affraid  affraid  affraid 

MISS INTERNATIONAL 2013 COVERAGE - Page 8 BbsJUZoCYAEU1TP

PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 1281
Favourite Pageant : MU, MW & Señorita Colombia
Favourite Miss : Paulina Vega, Taliana Vargas, Stefania Fernandez & Ximena Navarrete
Registration date : 2013-01-12
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  NiKa Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:50 pm

colombianchilean wrote:
 affraid  affraid  affraid 

MISS INTERNATIONAL 2013 COVERAGE - Page 8 BbsJUZoCYAEU1TP

-vxcd3-  -vxcd3- -vxcd3- 

PRIME MINISTER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:05 pm

Hahaha, I knew it! I predicted her right! Laughing Pageantry becoming such a sh*t!  -901t I don't know who is a worse witch: Ikumi or Bea  -105--  Laughing 
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 29556
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:08 pm

NiKa wrote:
Milka wrote:Oh for crying out loud these results......  Shocked 

Poor Poland, the announcer announced HOLLAND to TOP 15.
Netherlands did not move, but Poland came to the stage.

Then all of a sudden it's Netherlands competing not Poland.

What a dissapointment it must have been for her.....

Yes, I know. I was so sad for Kasia  Crying or Very sad  She was so happy when she was announced to TOP15 and then...  Sad  I heard 'Holland', but then I saw Kasia coming out of the candidates crowd and I was:  scratch It's the announcer's fault because there was no such country like 'Holland' competing in this pageant  Evil or Very Mad  Learn the names of the countries first, before you're appling for a host job dear!  Rolling Eyes 

We're always the victim of pageants! I'm sick of this!  Mad Evil or Very Mad I was so happy when I've read that Poland made it  -scc8- 
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  kleftokotou Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:08 pm

MISS INTERNATIONAL 2013 COVERAGE - Page 8 1480765_785448264804773_643823382_n
OMG!! None of the winners looks good!!   Evil or Very Mad 
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 9839
Favourite Pageant : MW & MU
Favourite Miss : EVANGELIA ARAVANI/ILIANA PAPAGEORGIOU/ROLENE STRAUSS/MAREEYA POONLERTLARP
Registration date : 2009-05-20
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:22 pm

kleftokotou wrote:MISS INTERNATIONAL 2013 COVERAGE - Page 8 1480765_785448264804773_643823382_n
OMG!! None of the winners looks good!!    Evil or Very Mad 

I predicted 2/3 but I don't like any of them!  Rolling Eyes 
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  reyna_USA Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:49 pm

Wojtek wrote:Hahaha, I knew it! I predicted her right! Laughing Pageantry becoming such a sh*t!  -901t I don't know who is a worse witch: Ikumi or Bea  -105--  Laughing 
For me they both are the same.  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Arrow 

reyna_USA
reyna_USA
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 6782
Favourite Pageant : MISS GRAND INTERNATIONAL
Favourite Miss : Christiane Martel, Dayanara Torres, Shandi Finnessey, Natalie Glebova, Zhang Zilin & Ada De La Cruz

Registration date : 2010-08-09
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Canuck1986 Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:14 pm

Disappointing results..I find the winner to be granny and horsey looking and she's clearly the least attractive winner this year in my opinion. I really thought there were better choices this year in MI than Philippines

Im glad Netherlands and Hungary made it to the top5. Nice to see Gibraltar, Iceland and Lithuania in the top 15.Its also refreshing to not have Venezuela in the top15. Im disappointed no African made the top 15...I really liked Gabon and South Africa

Canuck1986
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 1165
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Natalie Glebova, Jennifer Hawkins
Registration date : 2009-04-09
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  scotty2hotty Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:30 pm

With the exception of Philippines winning Miss World, I have to say that for me 2013 has been the most boring year of pageants.
scotty2hotty
scotty2hotty
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 7747
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Jennifer Hawkins, Marlene Schmidt, Rolene Strauss, Iris Mittenaere
Registration date : 2009-05-08
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  colombianchilean Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:28 am

scotty2hotty wrote:With the exception of Philippines winning Miss World, I have to say that for me 2013 has been the most boring year of pageants.

I agree  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad two sh*tty years of pageantry in a row Rolling Eyes IDK which is worse, last year or this year  Laughing hopefully next year will be better!!!!!!!!

PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Favourite Miss : Paulina Vega, Taliana Vargas, Stefania Fernandez & Ximena Navarrete
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  kleftokotou Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:23 pm

colombianchilean wrote:
scotty2hotty wrote:With the exception of Philippines winning Miss World, I have to say that for me 2013 has been the most boring year of pageants.

I agree  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad two sh*tty years of pageantry in a row Rolling Eyes IDK which is worse, last year or this year  Laughing hopefully next year will be better!!!!!!!!

I agree 100%, too !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Favourite Miss : EVANGELIA ARAVANI/ILIANA PAPAGEORGIOU/ROLENE STRAUSS/MAREEYA POONLERTLARP
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  kleftokotou Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:45 pm

MISS INTERNATIONAL 2013 COVERAGE - Page 8 Winner2
MISS INTERNATIONAL 2013 COVERAGE - Page 8 Winner5MISS INTERNATIONAL 2013 COVERAGE - Page 8 Winner6

Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad 
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  colombianchilean Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:05 pm

kleftokotou wrote:
colombianchilean wrote:

I agree 100%, too !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's a pity  Evil or Very Mad next year, I want only one international crown per country, no hometown victories, all of them to be deserving and to see smaller countries who haven't won in a while to win, but sadly, that's very unlikely to happen  No 

PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  dakkudaddy Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:37 pm

reyna_USA wrote:
dakkudaddy wrote:
2013 the year of grannies
The worst year in "Beauty" pageants Roopesh.  -56a6t5- 

I won't lie I have lost Interest in Pageants after MU results after MI
I don't feel like visiting forums

MISS INTERNATIONAL 2013 COVERAGE - Page 8 Fuyzhl

dakkudaddy
dakkudaddy
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 4664
Favourite Pageant : Femina Miss India & Miss W
Favourite Miss : Lara Dutta, Amelia Vega, Amrita Patki, Suzane Sablok,Nafisa Joseph (R.I.P)
Registration date : 2011-12-18
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:34 pm

I feel the same my dear friends, it's very hard to be a fan of beauty pageants (except Pinoys & Venezuelans) if beauty pageants seems to be not about beauty anymore... I think I should find different hobby...  Sad 
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  ovidius Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:53 pm

Wojtek wrote:I feel the same my dear friends, it's very hard to be a fan of beauty pageants (except Pinoys & Venezuelans) if beauty pageants seems to be not about beauty anymore... I think I should find different hobby...  Sad 

Come on guys!!!Don't give up!!! -107eg--  Maybe next year is better!!!!!!!!!! _tftvyvy_y  -ewq-F 

PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Number of posts : 19161
Favourite Pageant : Star Hellas,Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Irini Skliva,Evelina Papantoniou,Rea Toutounzi,Evagelia Aravani,Doukissa Nomikou,Iliana Papageorgiou,Ismini Dafopoulou
Registration date : 2009-05-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  colombianchilean Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:43 pm

I'm slowly loosing interest as well  Rolling Eyes there is not ONE pageant left on this planet where the most beautiful girl always wins! But I'm not giving up yet Smile 

PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  NiKa Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:30 pm

I know that feeling too, guys  Neutral  Even though I'm quite new in this 'business', I'm already slowly loosing my heart to this hobby... Crying or Very sad After what happened to my beloved Paulina  in MU I didn't follow ME and MI at all... I just don't feel this excitement with pageantry no more... What is interesting in seeing another Pinoy or Venezuelan girl winning the crown or always the same countries in the TOP15/TOP5 placements year after year?  Rolling Eyes If their reps are deserving then ok, but in most of the cases they're not... With no surprises, no justice, no diversity in results the beauty pageants are becoming boring and predictable, which is not entertaining for the fans (except Pinoys and Venezuelans of course   Rolling Eyes   ). I guess I will narrow down my interest only to my national pageants where really the best girl wins (especially in Miss Polonia) and then with pleasure follow her reign as a Polish beauty queen  -yhu-   @6f67@@  Well I'm not giving up yet, but I surely won't be so excited with pageantry like I was a few months ago   Neutral    

PRIME MINISTER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8