PAGEANT-MANIA
Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WINS !!! - Page 18 1113

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WINS !!! - Page 18 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WINS !!!

+9
EllE
Milka
NiKa
Del
Likok
ovidius
kleftokotou
JEANP
Wojtek
13 posters

Page 18 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down

Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WINS !!! - Page 18 Empty Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WINS !!!

Post  Wojtek Sun May 11, 2014 9:19 pm

1. I can't believe that Greece was only 20th!
2. I can't believe that Israel was only 15th in the 2nd semi-final and only Georgia was worse!
3. I can't believe that polish people can be so full of hate, sarcastic and intolerant to people like Conchita. It's so hard to read facebook today or other polish webpages. Everywhere are statements insulting and ridiculing her. Everywhere. I'm thrilled because of it.
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 29556
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WINS !!! - Page 18 Empty Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WINS !!!

Post  Wojtek Sun May 11, 2014 9:59 pm

Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WINS !!! - Page 18 10337749_867381996610297_2399667550173831044_n
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Del Mon May 12, 2014 3:13 am

Wojtek wrote:3. I can't believe that polish people can be so full of hate, sarcastic and intolerant to people like Conchita. It's so hard to read facebook today or other polish webpages. Everywhere are statements insulting and ridiculing her. Everywhere. I'm thrilled because of it.

Sorry to hear that. In Germany every one is happy that Austria won, well maybe except some few grudgers! It was a fair contest!

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 8212
Registration date : 2008-08-18
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Del Mon May 12, 2014 3:14 am

Wojtek wrote:We should be thankful to jury, 5th place in televoting and only 13rd from jury. Fantastic!  Rolling Eyes Anyway, I'm happy with overall 14th place, I didn't expect more and I'm sick and tired of complaining polish people all over facebook and other webpages that ESC is a shit and we shouldn't participate there  Rolling Eyes 

Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WINS !!! - Page 18 10269549_773197706037070_1321948448069132882_n

I agree 100% with the jury top 10!!! In a slightly different order maybe...

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  kleftokotou Mon May 12, 2014 9:02 am

Wojtek wrote:1. I can't believe that Greece was only 20th!
2. I can't believe that Israel was only 15th in the 2nd semi-final and only Georgia was worse!
3. I can't believe that polish people can be so full of hate, sarcastic and intolerant to people like Conchita. It's so hard to read facebook today or other polish webpages. Everywhere are statements insulting and ridiculing her. Everywhere. I'm thrilled because of it.
I agree with 1 and 2!! Israel, Greece and Italy should be upset with the result! Conchita is loved here, she got our 12 after all! Her winning moment really touched me (and most Greeks), only a few sarcastic comments here and there but I guess you can find bad people everywhere!!

Last edited by kleftokotou on Mon May 12, 2014 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 9839
Favourite Pageant : MW & MU
Favourite Miss : EVANGELIA ARAVANI/ILIANA PAPAGEORGIOU/ROLENE STRAUSS/MAREEYA POONLERTLARP
Registration date : 2009-05-20
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Del Mon May 12, 2014 1:38 pm

kleftokotou wrote:
I agree with 1 and 2!! Israel, Greece and Italy should be upset with the result! Conchita is loved here, she got our 12 after all! Her winning moment really touched me (and most Greeks), only a few sarcastic comments here and there but I guess you can find bad people are everywhere!!
Mainly Israel. Italy was crap, that was my opinion from the very first moment I heard that song. However it prroves one more time that rock usually doesn't do well at ESC... I said USUALLY.

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  kleftokotou Mon May 12, 2014 2:11 pm

Del wrote:...Italy was crap, that was my opinion from the very first moment I heard that song....
It was not brilliant but certainly better that Romania that placed much higher!
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Favourite Miss : EVANGELIA ARAVANI/ILIANA PAPAGEORGIOU/ROLENE STRAUSS/MAREEYA POONLERTLARP
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Milka Mon May 12, 2014 2:34 pm

1 minute video of two of the guys from Softengine going back to school today
See, how great. 11th place and we finns act like it's victory  cheers 

http://yle.fi/uutiset/softengine_otettiin_riemulla_vastaan_seinajoen_lukiossa/7235319

PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 3050
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Milka Chulina
Registration date : 2009-03-04
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Mon May 12, 2014 3:20 pm

Del wrote:
Wojtek wrote:We should be thankful to jury, 5th place in televoting and only 13rd from jury. Fantastic!  Rolling Eyes Anyway, I'm happy with overall 14th place, I didn't expect more and I'm sick and tired of complaining polish people all over facebook and other webpages that ESC is a shit and we shouldn't participate there  Rolling Eyes 

Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WINS !!! - Page 18 10269549_773197706037070_1321948448069132882_n

I don't, Malta and Azerbaijan? Noo, they deserved places under 20th all the way for me.
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Mon May 12, 2014 3:40 pm

kleftokotou wrote:
I agree with 1 and 2!! Israel, Greece and Italy should be upset with the result! Conchita is loved here, she got our 12 after all! Her winning moment really touched me (and most Greeks), only a few sarcastic comments here and there but I guess you can find bad people everywhere!!

It's not about being bad, many polish people are just still not opened for people, who are different than others. Even some polish political parties are disgusted by Conchita's winning. People call her a "monstrum", say that we should kill IT to prevent the proliferation of such creatures etc.  Rolling Eyes Oh well, I'm trying to avoid reading opinions about Conchita in polish media. There is one advantage - at least popularity of ESC is wayyy bigger than last many years here in Poland because of Conchita and Donatan&Cleo. ESC revived here.
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Mon May 12, 2014 3:43 pm

kleftokotou wrote:
Del wrote:...Italy was crap, that was my opinion from the very first moment I heard that song....

For me Italy was just ok, I liked it more than at the beginning but I wouldn't judge it higher than about 20th place as well.
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  kleftokotou Mon May 12, 2014 4:00 pm

Wojtek wrote:
kleftokotou wrote:

For me Italy was just ok, I liked it more than at the beginning but I wouldn't judge it higher than about 20th place as well.
 Shocked  Really? I loved the way she owned the stage! Still can't get over Romania's ridiculous staging!!! clown 
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Del Mon May 12, 2014 4:29 pm

kleftokotou wrote:
Wojtek wrote:
kleftokotou wrote:

Shocked  Really? I loved the way she owned the stage! Still  can't get over Romania's ridiculous staging!!! clown 

You liked how she exhibited her p*** to the audience??? Almost everyone in Italy felt embarrassed by her performance... But I didn't like Romania either...

But hey, that's the way it goes, if you want to succeed you have to bring something that everyone likes. At least Romania's act is popular in Europe. No one knows Emma Marrone outside Italy. She gives me the same feeling I had when Gracia participated for Germany like 9 years ago and landed last. Emma was lucky. (I admit that Emma at least has a voice...)

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Del Mon May 12, 2014 4:34 pm

Wojtek wrote:
kleftokotou wrote:

It's not about being bad, many polish people are just still not opened for people, who are different than others. Even some polish political parties are disgusted by Conchita's winning. People call her a "monstrum", say that we should kill IT to prevent the proliferation of such creatures etc.  Rolling Eyes Oh well, I'm trying to avoid reading opinions about Conchita in polish media. There is one advantage - at least popularity of ESC is wayyy bigger than last many years here in Poland because of Conchita and Donatan&Cleo. ESC revived here.

OUCH! That's what the Catholic Church does to people's minds... I was surprised about the reactions in Italy, I would have expected worse.

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  kleftokotou Mon May 12, 2014 4:34 pm

Del wrote:...
You liked how she exhibited her p*** to the audience??? ...
I want to believe that it was an... accident!!  Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WINS !!! - Page 18 1710716985
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Del Mon May 12, 2014 4:35 pm

Wojtek wrote:
Del wrote:

I don't, Malta and Azerbaijan? Noo, they deserved places under 20th all the way for me.

I liked both of them very much! I wish Switzerland could be in, too. But it's only a top 10...

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  kleftokotou Mon May 12, 2014 4:39 pm

Wojtek wrote:.... People call her a "monstrum", say that we should kill IT to prevent the proliferation of such creatures etc. ...[/size][/font]
That's scary.... really!!  Shocked 
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Mon May 12, 2014 4:45 pm

Del wrote:
Wojtek wrote:
kleftokotou wrote:

OUCH! That's what the Catholic Church does to people's minds...

I agree, polish minds are "childrens" of radical Catholic school and that's the effects.

Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WINS !!! - Page 18 Source
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Mon May 12, 2014 4:48 pm

kleftokotou wrote:
Wojtek wrote:
kleftokotou wrote:

Shocked  Really? I loved the way she owned the stage! Still  can't get over Romania's ridiculous staging!!! clown 

I don't like the song. Romania is Romania, even "dracula" Cesar was 13th last year  Wink 
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Del Mon May 12, 2014 5:05 pm

kleftokotou wrote:
I want to believe that it was an... accident!!  Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WINS !!! - Page 18 1710716985

I watched her rehearsals and I think she was looking for the most efficient way to do so... I'm glad she decided not to crawl on the stage! Laughing 

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Del Mon May 12, 2014 5:11 pm

Del wrote:
kleftokotou wrote:

I watched her rehearsals and I think she was looking for the most efficient way to do so... I'm glad she decided not to crawl on the stage! Laughing 

oops, she did it...  Embarassed  the livestream didn't work so well.

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  NiKa Wed May 14, 2014 3:34 pm

My wish for the future - I want to see Edyta Górniak representing Poland at the Eurovision stage once again  -yhu-  -beg-
In such a powerful ballad like this one  I love you 
Btw. Edyta's latest performance - 'To nie ja' 20 years later   -t6y- 

Last edited by NiKa on Wed May 14, 2014 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 6144
Favourite Pageant : none
Favourite Miss : Karolina Bielawska, Rolene Strauss
Registration date : 2012-07-18
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Del Wed May 14, 2014 3:41 pm

If there was a wish list for ESC 2015, Helene Fischer would probably lead this. She has sooo many fans in Germany and there are voices who want to see her at ESC (she was the one who presented the votes last Saturday night). Personally, I'm not a fan...

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  kleftokotou Wed May 14, 2014 4:36 pm

NiKa wrote:
My wish for the future - I want to see Edyta Górniak representing Poland at the Eurovision stage once again  -yhu-  -beg-
I second that!!!  -ewq-F 
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WINS !!! - Page 18 Empty from oikotimes

Post  kleftokotou Wed May 14, 2014 5:08 pm

TURKEY NOT RETURNING TO EUROVISION

Despite the rumors of Turkey’s return to Eurovision Song Contest, Volkan Bozkir, Chairman of the Foreign Affairs Committee in the Turkish Parliament, announced today during a press conference, that Turkey will not return to Eurovision anymore.
Turkey will not be returning to the contest after refusing to show the contest last year due to a kiss between Krista Siegfrids and a backing singer in Finland’s 2013 performance, and now Conchita Wurst’s victory closes the door of Eurovision for Turkey.
In 2013 Turkey created Turkvision, which is similiar to Eurovision, but ONLY Turkic nations are allowed to participate. Azerbaijan won in 2013. What a Face 
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next