PAGEANT-MANIA
► Miss World 2014 Final - Live Updates Here !!! ◄ - Page 5 1113

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
► Miss World 2014 Final - Live Updates Here !!! ◄ - Page 5 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

► Miss World 2014 Final - Live Updates Here !!! ◄

+9
eja
Niina1
Cammie
darkvindak
scotty2hotty
ovidius
Likok
kleftokotou
Wojtek
13 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

► Miss World 2014 Final - Live Updates Here !!! ◄ - Page 5 Empty Re: ► Miss World 2014 Final - Live Updates Here !!! ◄

Post  NiKa Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:46 pm

Wojtek wrote:
NiKa wrote:
Wojtek wrote:
Del wrote:
Wojtek wrote:
kleftokotou wrote:but USA is third ????????? affraid cyclops -confused- -vxcd3- -kjy75- -7t6-

It's the same as Philippines in 2011. The new national pageant and you have a place in the top 3 Rolling Eyes No matter how NOT beautiful you are Laughing
That's not true for Germany. The only time the girl of a new org placed in top 20 was 2010 I think. This year the org changed again but no placement...

That's not true for Poland as well. We have a different national pageant since 2007. It's only in case of countries that Julia really care and smells money Laughing

Well, after what have happened during Julia's meeting with the National Directors, I REALLY hope Missland will finally lose MW's franchise this year Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

► Miss World 2014 Final - Live Updates Here !!! ◄ - Page 5 Tumblr_maatd9k67w1qh8rjyo1_250

YOU DEVIL! Laughing Laughing Laughing

... same here Beer

Me? Devil? Razz  Not at all... ► Miss World 2014 Final - Live Updates Here !!! ◄ - Page 5 Angelic-smiley-emoticon -fgft- -hbbv-
I just hope they won't take the MU's franchise instead... Shocked ► Miss World 2014 Final - Live Updates Here !!! ◄ - Page 5 Sbiting_nail-biting_100-102

PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 6144
Favourite Pageant : none
Favourite Miss : Karolina Bielawska, Rolene Strauss
Registration date : 2012-07-18
Female

Back to top Go down

► Miss World 2014 Final - Live Updates Here !!! ◄ - Page 5 Empty Re: ► Miss World 2014 Final - Live Updates Here !!! ◄

Post  NiKa Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:48 pm

Wojtek wrote:
Milka wrote:It took 21 years, but FINLAND finally made it as a semifinalist again at Miss World  cheers  

Happy for you Smile

Congratulations! -ds90- -107eg--

PRIME MINISTER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  NiKa Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:51 pm

kleftokotou wrote:
Wojtek wrote:.........
Well, after what have happened during Julia's meeting with the National Directors, I REALLY hope Missland will finally lose MW's franchise this year Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
........[/center]
What happened????? Suspect Suspect

You know Spanish Dear, so read this and you will know... Wink

PRIME MINISTER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  kleftokotou Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:57 pm

I think I got most of it!! I agree on what she said about MU!
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 9840
Favourite Pageant : MW & MU
Favourite Miss : EVANGELIA ARAVANI/ILIANA PAPAGEORGIOU/ROLENE STRAUSS/MAREEYA POONLERTLARP
Registration date : 2009-05-20
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  NiKa Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:09 pm

kleftokotou wrote:

Me too! -ds90- Besides, I think MU is going down, while MW is still doing great Smile  Julia never had a problem with the venue for her pageant like Trump recently Twisted Evil  Even if he was claming that 'soo many countries wanted to held MU', we all know that the truth is completely different  -hbbv- And just look at the latest winners of both pageants: MW -t6y- -yhu-  -gmjk-  vs MU  Rolling Eyes Sleep  Arrow  

PRIME MINISTER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  kleftokotou Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:44 pm

NiKa wrote:......
Me too! -ds90- Besides, I think MU is going down, while MW is still doing great Smile  Julia never had a problem with the venue for her pageant like Trump recently Twisted Evil  Even if he was claming that 'soo many countries wanted to held MU', we all know that the truth is completely different  -hbbv- And just look at the latest winners of both pageants: MW -t6y- -yhu-  -gmjk-  vs MU  Rolling Eyes Sleep  Arrow  
Agreed!!! You know what's funny, most of the latinos talk about MW like its fixed/unfair etc because the Latinas didi not do very well (the text in spanish  clearly stated so) but they never question MU results where we see the same countries over and over and over again entering the finals!!! In MU case they claim the Latinas were prepared... -535553-y
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Favourite Miss : EVANGELIA ARAVANI/ILIANA PAPAGEORGIOU/ROLENE STRAUSS/MAREEYA POONLERTLARP
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  NiKa Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:07 pm

kleftokotou wrote:
Agreed!!! You know what's funny, most of the latinos talk about MW like its fixed/unfair etc because the Latinas didi not do very well (the text in spanish  clearly stated so) but they never question MU results where we see the same countries over and over and over again entering the finals!!! In MU case they claim the Latinas were prepared... -535553-y

-hy6--hy6--hy6-
So true! -ds90-  Many forumers from Latin America claimed on the other forum that MW is a 'circus', 'rigged' etc. becasue of the reason you have mentioned Rolling Eyes They were very disappointed that the Beach Fashion pics haven't been released and claiming that Rolene is 'fat' Rolling Eyes   They just don't understand that MW is looking for something much more valuable than perfect body, beautiful face and great catwalk. MWO is looking for smart, sensible and inspirational speaker with class and golden heart. This article proves that: http://www.elle.com/news/lifestyle/miss-world-2014-bikini-competition?click=next  

PRIME MINISTER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:16 pm

NiKa wrote:
kleftokotou wrote:

-hy6--hy6--hy6-
So true! -ds90-  Many forumers from Latin America claimed on the other forum that MW is a 'circus', 'rigged' etc. becasue of the reason you have mentioned Rolling Eyes They were very disappointed that the Beach Fashion pics haven't been released and claiming that Rolene is 'fat' Rolling Eyes   They just don't understand that MW is looking for something much more valuable than perfect body, beautiful face and great catwalk. MWO is looking for smart, sensible and inspirational speaker with class and golden heart. This article proves that: http://www.elle.com/news/lifestyle/miss-world-2014-bikini-competition?click=next  

It's a crime that there was no latin country in the top 5! Laughing Imagine MU without latin girl in the top 5? IMPOSSIBLE!

► Miss World 2014 Final - Live Updates Here !!! ◄ - Page 5 Source
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 29557
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  NiKa Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:28 pm

Wojtek wrote:
NiKa wrote:
kleftokotou wrote:

-hy6--hy6--hy6-

It's a crime that there was no latin country in the top 5! Laughing Imagine MU without latin girl in the top 5? IMPOSSIBLE!
You're right, it's impossible not only to happen, but even to imagine Laughing    

PRIME MINISTER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Milka Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:11 am

kleftokotou wrote:

What does i say?
In english please Laughing

I translated it with google, but some parts are still weird Laughing

PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 3050
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Milka Chulina
Registration date : 2009-03-04
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  NiKa Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:37 pm

Milka wrote:
kleftokotou wrote:

What does i say?

Read this article Dear Wink  It's says quite similar things like in this link above Wink

And as for Miss Poland World National Director who is also ND in Miss Supranational Org. - Julia has upbraided him in front of all the ND from different coutries for organising Miss Fashion World as part of the competition in his pageant, especially for using words 'Fashion World' in its name  Wink She also made it clear that if any of ND working with Miss World Org. will also work or have connections with Miss Supranational Org. or any other organization using a word 'World' , will lose a franchise for MW for their country.   

PRIME MINISTER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:44 pm

NiKa wrote:
Milka wrote:
kleftokotou wrote:

What does i say?

Read this article Dear Wink  It's says quite similar things like in this link above Wink

And as for Miss Poland World National Director who is also ND in Miss Supranational Org. - Julia has upbraided him in front of all the ND from different coutries for organising Miss Fashion World as part of the competition in his pageant, especially for using words 'Fashion World' in its name  Wink She also made it clear that if any of ND working with Miss World Org. will also work or have connections with Miss Supranational Org. or any other organization using a word 'World' , will lose a franchise for MW for their country.   

I love you Julia! Twisted Evil

► Miss World 2014 Final - Live Updates Here !!! ◄ - Page 5 Nervous-mrs-morley-o

Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  NiKa Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:30 pm

Wojtek wrote:
NiKa wrote:
Milka wrote:
kleftokotou wrote:

What does i say?

I love you Julia! Twisted Evil

► Miss World 2014 Final - Live Updates Here !!! ◄ - Page 5 Nervous-mrs-morley-o

Me too! Twisted Evil Beer

PRIME MINISTER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Milka Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:40 pm

NiKa wrote:Me too! -ds90- Besides, I think MU is going down, while MW is still doing great Smile  Julia never had a problem with the venue for her pageant like Trump recently Twisted Evil  Even if he was claming that 'soo many countries wanted to held MU', we all know that the truth is completely different  -hbbv- And just look at the latest winners of both pageants: MW -t6y- -yhu-  -gmjk-  vs MU  Rolling Eyes Sleep  Arrow  

True, but then again. At least MU doesn't pretend that it's not part of the selection of the semifinalist and the winner.
And Trump doesn't sit in the jury.

We all know Julia Morley is the one who decides who wins, and the jury is there to just do what the lady says. Laughing

PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Milka Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:47 pm

NiKa wrote:

I don't like this kind of behaviour from Julia. Evil or Very Mad
Pretty soon she will ban every country who dare to send a delagate to Miss Universe.  Laughing

She has already forbidden a delegate to represent MU and then MW.
I think this is ridiculous behaviour from Julia. I don't get why she feels so threaten by MU.

MU couldn't give a rats behind if a delegate has already represented in MW. And why should they.

------
For contrast, The Miss Universe pageant, which is owned by Donald Trump and was founded the year after Miss World, places a strong emphasis on the swimsuit element of the pageant. And, unlike Miss World, it does not include an interview or a service element

From the elle.com article.... That is NOT true. MU does have and interview section at the preliminaries and then the final question at the telecast.

Also, I DON'T BELIEVE FOR A SECOND, that Mr. Trump would have phoned Julia after the death of Eric Morley and suggested that Julia should throw in the towel. I don't believe it. Not for a second. NOPE NOPE NOPE

PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  kleftokotou Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:18 pm

Milka wrote:..........
We all know Julia Morley is the one who decides who wins, and the jury is there to just do what the lady says. Laughing
At least she chooses the right girls (mostly) unlike Donald , who makes some of the prettiest girls in the world running around half-naked selling lemonade and then crowns a plastic manly latina that does not even answer her final question!

Last edited by kleftokotou on Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  NiKa Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:19 pm

Milka wrote:
NiKa wrote:

Pretty soon she will ban every country who dare to send a delagate to Miss Universe.  Laughing

I think this is ridiculous behaviour from Julia. I don't get why she feels so threaten by MU.

MU couldn't give a rats behind if a delegate has already represented in MW. And why should they.

The problem with Miss Supranational ORg. is that in their minds their pageant is 'in the same league as MW and MU' (that's their words excatly) and this year they just crossed the line with using 'Fashion Wolrd' name. I completely understand Julia's anger, because MSO was teasing with her for a long time. Besides, they also claim that Miss Polski is the most prestigious and the ONLY national pageant in Poland, which is completely bulls**t , because Miss Polonia is the oldest (even worldwide) beauty pageant in Poland with the great history, class and beautiful winners not Miss Polski -1095t-- Miss Polonia is the best known beauty pageant with the greatest amount of fans, which Miss Polski will never have. Besides, I've heard that Mr Gerhard and Miss Polski Org. is trying to destroy the competitor in a very dirty way... and we see it works unfortunately... Now you undestrand why Wojtek and I are so in contrary to Miss Polski Org. as a MW franchiseholder. Because as long they will keep the MW franchise Poland will be constantly ignored there, no matter how gorgeous girl will send Neutral Rolling Eyes Even if Parzutka would stop working in MSO, nothing would change, because he's on Julia's 'black list' already. The MW franchise should back to Miss Polonia.

Last edited by NiKa on Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

PRIME MINISTER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  kleftokotou Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:22 pm

NiKa wrote:....

T...I completely understand Julia's anger, because MSO was teasing with for a long time. Besides, their also claiming that Miss Polski is the most prestigious and the ONLY national pageant in Poland, which is .bulls**t , because Miss Polonia is the oldest (even worldwide) beauty pageant in Poland with the great history, class and beautiful winners not Miss Polski -1095t-- Miss Polonia is the best known beauty pageant with the greatest amount of fans, which Miss Polski will never have. Besides, I've heard that Mr Gerhard and Miss Polski Org. is trying to destroy the competitor in a very dirty way... and we see it works unfortunately... Now you undestrand why Wojtek and I are so in contrary to Miss Poldki Org. as a MW franchiseholder. Because as long they will keep the MW franchise Poland will be constantly ignored there, no matter how gorgeous girl will send Neutral Rolling Eyes
I think she is trying to protect her "brandname"!! She does a good job, the competition gains more and more respect all over the world, I give her that!!
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  NiKa Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:32 pm

kleftokotou wrote:
NiKa wrote:....

T...I completely understand Julia's anger, because MSO was teasing with for a long time. Besides, their also claiming that Miss Polski is the most prestigious and the ONLY national pageant in Poland, which is .bulls**t , because Miss Polonia is the oldest (even worldwide) beauty pageant in Poland with the great history, class and beautiful winners not Miss Polski -1095t-- Miss Polonia is the best known beauty pageant with the greatest amount of fans, which Miss Polski will never have. Besides, I've heard that Mr Gerhard and Miss Polski Org. is trying to destroy the competitor in a very dirty way... and we see it works unfortunately... Now you undestrand why Wojtek and I are so in contrary to Miss Poldki Org. as a MW franchiseholder. Because as long they will keep the MW franchise Poland will be constantly ignored there, no matter how gorgeous girl will send Neutral Rolling Eyes
I think she is trying to protect her "brandname"!! She does a good job, the competition gains more and more respect all over the world, I give her that!!

Of course she's just trying to protect her 'brandname', becasue she was working for success and respect of her pageant most of her life. I would react exact same way if someone would try to tack on to my hardwork, so I'm with her all the way! -ds90-  

PRIME MINISTER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:52 pm

NiKa wrote:
Milka wrote:
NiKa wrote:

The problem with Miss Supranational ORg. is that in their minds their pageant is 'in the same league as MW and MU' (that's their words excatly) and this year they just crossed the line with using 'Fashion Wolrd' name. I completely understand Julia's anger, because MSO was teasing with her for a long time. Besides, they also claim that Miss Polski is the most prestigious and the ONLY national pageant in Poland, which is completely bulls**t , because Miss Polonia is the oldest (even worldwide) beauty pageant in Poland with the great history, class and beautiful winners not Miss Polski -1095t-- Miss Polonia is the best known beauty pageant with the greatest amount of fans, which Miss Polski will never have. Besides, I've heard that Mr Gerhard and Miss Polski Org. is trying to destroy the competitor in a very dirty way... and we see it works unfortunately... Now you undestrand why Wojtek and I are so in contrary to Miss Polski Org. as a MW franchiseholder. Because as long they will keep the MW franchise Poland will be constantly ignored there, no matter how gorgeous girl will send Neutral Rolling Eyes Even if Parzutka would stop working in MSO, nothing would change, because he's on Julia's 'black list' already. The MW franchise should back to Miss Polonia.

Nothing more, nothing less -ds90- I just can't with Parzutka and his Miss Polski org. It's all because of him! -124-t

Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Milka Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:17 pm

kleftokotou wrote:
Milka wrote:..........
At least she chooses the right girls (mostly) unlike Donald , who makes some of the prettiest girls in the world running around half-naked selling lemonade and then crowns a plastic manly latina that does not even answer her final question!

Half-naked selling lemonade?
Now now, don't be like that. Where has Gabriela Isler sold lemonade half-naked? Laughing

As for Julia choosing the right girls. No she doesn't. Rolene was not the right girl and neither was Megan last year.

PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Milka Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:23 pm

kleftokotou wrote:

I think Miss World is one big joke with it's stupide challenge events.
I think it's totally unfair that a girl travels to a beauty pageant, but don't have the chance to do well just because she doesn't know how to sing or dance or be atletic.

OR that she happens to live in a western country, where there is not the same kind of problems as in Africa, Asia or America.
Finland for example WILL never do well in Beauty with a purpose challenge, cause no matter how important the charity project is, it can't compare to countries where they build bridges for the children so that they can go to school and feel safe.

PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  kleftokotou Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:23 pm

Milka wrote:...
OR that she happens to live in a western country, where there is not the same kind of problems as in Africa, Asia or America.
Finland for example WILL never do well in Beauty with a purpose challenge, cause no matter how important the charity project is, it can't compare to countries where they build bridges for the children so that they can go to school and feel safe.
I think that people in need are everywhere in the world! Maybe in Finland there are no kids in need of food but there must be children with health issues, how about the "Make a wish foundation", or animal rights or abused women?
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Milka Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:34 pm

kleftokotou wrote:
I think that people in need are everywhere in the world! Maybe in Finland there are no kids in need of food but there must be children with health issues, how about the "Make a wish foundation", or animal rights or abused women?  

I didn't mean to say that there isn't people in need in my country. Of course there is.
And Krista's charity project this year was animal protection.

But what I meant to say is that these problems that we have will never compare when we there is entries where these delegates are literally building bridges and or providing healtcare to poor or have opened special wings for hospitals.

It kills me to use the word compare, but that is what this Beauty With a Purpose challenge has become, since Julia has decided to have it as one challenge. In my opinion all causes are important and shouldn't have to be judged and scored. By making it a contest it loses it's idea of charity.

That's just my opinion.

PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:38 pm

Milka wrote:As for Julia choosing the right girls. No she doesn't. Rolene was not the right girl and neither was Megan last year.

If not them then who? Oh right, you're Finnish girls were the right one  -hbbv-

Milka wrote:OR that she happens to live in a western country, where there is not the same kind of problems as in Africa, Asia or America.

Oh come on! England or Netherlands were this year in the top 10 of BWAP! Last year Belgium almost won! Are they different than Finland?

But I agree in one with you, I also liked more when there was no stupid table and you could make to the top without doing great in fast-tracks.

Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next