PAGEANT-MANIA
==Official thread for MW 2008 thoughts and analyis== 1113

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
==Official thread for MW 2008 thoughts and analyis== 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

==Official thread for MW 2008 thoughts and analyis==

Go down

==Official thread for MW 2008 thoughts and analyis== Empty ==Official thread for MW 2008 thoughts and analyis==

Post  Anonymní Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:13 am

++++++++++++++++++++++++++MISS WORLD 2008++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

WINNER: RUSSIA

==Official thread for MW 2008 thoughts and analyis== 29xdkw5

A very deserving girl. Everyone's favourite.The moment she came out on that stage when she called as a semi, I thought the crown was really meant for her! The walk was undeniably superb, the beauty was enchanting, the charisma shouted MW crown, the talk was not the best but still for me talked with sense. She was not a good speaker but we could not deny the fact that she was sincere and honest when she talked.Let us once and for all forget the language barrier here and focus on the content. For me the best pageant winner this year.

FIRST RUNNER UP: INDIA

==Official thread for MW 2008 thoughts and analyis== 301dlxt

Not a personal favourite of mine from the beginning of the competition, but never under estimated her caliber. I always think that Misses Indias "save the best for last'. MW is India's territory, it was no brainer for me that Paro was included in the semi. The moment she was announced as the last semi finalist, she surprised me a lot by her caliber! She was totally a different Paro that night. The walk, the exotic beauty, the charm screamed " im here to give Ksenia a tough time getting that elusive crown." For me the best speaker of the night.The best Miss India in recent years when it comes to complete package.

SECOND RUNNER UP: TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO

==Official thread for MW 2008 thoughts and analyis== Gab7oc8

From the beginning of the competition, I always knew she would make it. Beauty, class, spunk combined she is. Her aura radiates sexiness and sophistication. The second best speaker for me in the final night. I like her accent. I would really like to see her competing in Miss Universe.
By the way, I noticed that she was not given enough time to finish what she had to say, she almost grabbed the microphone in order for her to finish what she had to deliver.

THE REST OF THE TOP 5

SOUTH AFRICA AND ANGOLA
Between these two ladies, I like Angola. She was nervous obviously but there was something in her that's really shining. I guess its the warmth in her aura. South Africa was looking good but I thought other girls deserved her spot in the Top 5.

THE REST OF THE REMAINING TOP TEN

I was okay with the rest of the girls BUT not with Miss Puerto Rico. Spain, Ukraine and Mexico were lovely. Im fine by Miss Kazakhtan's placement but never was a fan of her beauty, to me her aura radiates bitchiness but maybe she delivered well when it mattered most.

AND TO MY GIRL: Miss Philippines

==Official thread for MW 2008 thoughts and analyis== Daniellecastano2009rancrv4

She was at her best during the whole competition, facially not beautiful but was very competitive and charming. I was 50-50 on her chances to be in semi finals. Half of me was expecting and half was not. Mrs. Morley knows why.
Still her over all performance in the whole competition was one of the bestest and should be commended.

SIDE NOTES:

ONE- How come there was no competition in the Top 15? Immediately proceeded to Top 5 announcement?

TWO- In the other forum, they heavily bashed Dani for not making the cut thereby making immature assumption that past Misses Philippines winners ONLY got in DUE to votes. Well, if other countries can place DUE to connections and politics, why can't we do things to support our Misses too?

Anonymní

Back to top Go down

==Official thread for MW 2008 thoughts and analyis== Empty Re: ==Official thread for MW 2008 thoughts and analyis==

Post  Anonymní Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:59 pm

I agree with you on the language barrier, good post, Russia was a winner from the start, simply stunning pirat

Anonymní

Back to top Go down

==Official thread for MW 2008 thoughts and analyis== Empty Re: ==Official thread for MW 2008 thoughts and analyis==

Post  Anonymní Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:09 pm

Infinite wrote:ONE- How come there was no competition in the Top 15? Immediately proceeded to Top 5 announcement?

It has always been like that in MW. The top 5 may have already been selected during the preliminaries. It aint a shocker Arrow Shocked

:-2342-: out! Smile

Anonymní

Back to top Go down

Post  Tidus Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:20 pm

noone could compete with russia last night. the game was hers from the starters to the end. Im glad two women with strong personalities are 1st and 2nd runner up. Angolai another deserving beauty but her obvious stress didnt help her at all shine during the interview...she repeated the word "africa" more then 6 times making her obviously nervous and not pleasant to the viewer.S Africa.......didnt deserve top 5......in my eyes.As Venezuela was Queen of Americas i believe she should have been in her place.

rest of them....: Puerto Rico....sash factor placement.Plus we have to agree on something:she knows how to play publicity game very well.
Iagree about Miss Kazakstan and that bitcy aura but i always thought it was part of her charm and never saw it "negative" so to speek.
With the exception of PR im satisfied with the semifinalists. I would prefer one of the republics in her place or Lebanon.

About Miss Philippines: danielle was deserving of smthng more...it didnt came....partly cause lets face it this year was the year of many stunners and choosing the 10 from the remaining 100 had to be a massacre. Dont pay attention to stupid comments.

ps:Jojo i actually believe she very beautiful....

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13119
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymní Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:24 pm

TIDUS wrote:noone could compete with russia last night. the game was hers from the starters to the end. Im glad two women with strong personalities are 1st and 2nd runner up. Angolai another deserving beauty but her obvious stress didnt help her at all shine during the interview...she repeated the word "africa" more then 6 times making her obviously nervous and not pleasant to the viewer.S Africa.......didnt deserve top 5......in my eyes.As Venezuela was Queen of Americas i believe she should have been in her place.

rest of them....: Puerto Rico....sash factor placement.Plus we have to agree on something:she knows how to play publicity game very well.
Iagree about Miss Kazakstan and that bitcy aura but i always thought it was part of her charm and never saw it "negative" so to speek.
With the exception of PR im satisfied with the semifinalists. I would prefer one of the republics in her place or Lebanon.

About Miss Philippines: danielle was deserving of smthng more...it didnt came....partly cause lets face it this year was the year of many stunners and choosing the 10 from the remaining 100 had to be a massacre. Dont pay attention to stupid comments.

ps:Jojo i actually believe she very beautiful....

Thanks Gianni. Smile

Anonymní

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down