PAGEANT-MANIA
65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 1113

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM!

+10
kleftokotou
ovidius
darkvindak
Del
Farah Vavaihan
Lucky
scotty2hotty
Wojtek
mamshie
bonner
14 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 Empty Re: 65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM!

Post  scotty2hotty Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:19 pm

Just watched the introductions.....so many pretty girls! it is a shame only 12 this year.
I loved the reaction Philippines got from the crowd. What a feeling that must be! Venezuela is very tall.
Tanzania, Norway, Vietnam all very cute.
Argentina is very pretty.
I loved Sierra Leone! If I get time, I will watch more (I am at work, haha!)

GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 7747
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Jennifer Hawkins, Marlene Schmidt, Rolene Strauss, Iris Mittenaere
Registration date : 2009-05-08
Male

Back to top Go down

65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 Empty Re: 65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM!

Post  Wojtek Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:31 pm

Not a fan of these "wild" swimsuits

65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 16299232_10155672567069460_9121164544755426458_n
65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 16179502_10154292112398803_5217579541052337187_o
65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 16194882_1597856120230646_4662809733406977286_n

65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 Source
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 29557
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:39 pm

Europe is very weak this year... Only France and Ukraine seem to be strong.

Curacao nailed it IMO! My winner is still Australia, she lacks lil bit energy on stage tho..

Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  darkvindak Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:42 pm

I didn't watch whole preliminary but from what I saw this girls stand out: Kenya, Poland, Venezuela (but her face is plain), PR, Honduras, Nicaragua, Thailand, Russia, Netherlands and Philippines and Slovakia are looking fine..I started to wach from letter H (I think -105-- ) maybe I forgot someone
darkvindak
darkvindak
PREDICTIONIST
PREDICTIONIST

Number of posts : 2609
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Oxana Fedorova
Registration date : 2010-09-09
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  darkvindak Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:44 pm

Wojtek wrote:Europe is very weak this year... Only France and Ukraine seem to be strong.

Curacao nailed it IMO! My winner is still Australia, she lacks lil bit energy on stage tho..

I didn't like Ukraine in prelims, her body is not toned, she wasn't wow at all. I didn't see France , I will watch later, but her face is in general not pretty at all.
I did like Netherlands, Poland, and Russia maybe...Slovakia looked nice also.
darkvindak
darkvindak
PREDICTIONIST
PREDICTIONIST

Number of posts : 2609
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Oxana Fedorova
Registration date : 2010-09-09
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:55 pm

darkvindak wrote:
Wojtek wrote:Europe is very weak this year... Only France and Ukraine seem to be strong.

I didn't like Ukraine in prelims, her body is not toned, she wasn't wow at all. I didn't see France , I will watch later, but her face is in general not pretty at all.
I did like Netherlands, Poland, and Russia maybe...Slovakia looked nice also.

France did really well, she is back in the game after prelims to me.
Slovakia is very pretty but completely frozen on stage.
Netherlands was a disappointment to me. She was nothing special.
Poland was just ok-ish.
I've never liked Russia.

Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Del Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:04 pm

I think they have ruined Ukraine's chanced to place with that styling! Also, she's got no spark! I haven't been a fan of France, I just don't like her type of beauty. But she is rocking that stage and her styling was superb! Top 6!

I still have to watch the entire show.

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 8212
Registration date : 2008-08-18
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  scotty2hotty Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:50 pm

After viewing the prelim, my personal top 12 is:

France
Brazil
Belgium
Argentina
Australia
Sierra Leone
Indonesia
Thailand
Philippines
Curacao
Slovak Republic-not much stage presence, but I still like her!
Jamaica

Do I think all of these girls will place? No. I am expecting the same countries that always place to place, but it sure would be nice to see some of the girls pull a surprise and be called.

GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 7747
Favourite Miss : Jennifer Hawkins, Marlene Schmidt, Rolene Strauss, Iris Mittenaere
Registration date : 2009-05-08
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:00 pm

scotty2hotty wrote:
Belgium
Slovak Republic-not much stage presence, but I still like her
Jamaica

Belgium has not much presence as well. She was so nervous and smile looked so fake
Jamaica in ss even forgot to smile

Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  ovidius Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:20 pm

I didn't expect to say that but I believe that Venezuela deserves the crown!!!She was the best at preliminary competition!!!

PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Number of posts : 19161
Favourite Pageant : Star Hellas,Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Irini Skliva,Evelina Papantoniou,Rea Toutounzi,Evagelia Aravani,Doukissa Nomikou,Iliana Papageorgiou,Ismini Dafopoulou
Registration date : 2009-05-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  kleftokotou Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:01 am

ovidius wrote:I didn't expect to say that but I believe that Venezuela deserves the crown!!!She was the best at preliminary competition!!!
I have not seen the show yet!! Even if she performed the best I don't think that tons of plastic surgeries (and in her case not succesfull ones) should be rewarded with a beauty crown!
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 9840
Favourite Pageant : MW & MU
Favourite Miss : EVANGELIA ARAVANI/ILIANA PAPAGEORGIOU/ROLENE STRAUSS/MAREEYA POONLERTLARP
Registration date : 2009-05-20
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  mamshie Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:48 am

Go Maxine  cheers 

65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 Qs7aqc

mamshie
ELITE MEMBER
ELITE MEMBER

Number of posts : 412
Favourite Miss : Pia Wurtzbach
Registration date : 2017-01-06
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:28 am

The 65th Miss Universe candidates on stage in fashion by Sherri Hill and footwear by Chinese Laundry during the opening of the 65th MISS UNIVERSE® Preliminary Competition at the Mall of Asia Arena on Thursday, January 25, 2017.

65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 Albania_zpsbw6v8f6s65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 Angola_zpsolrjhxzp65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 Argentina_zpsvkqtmapj65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 Aruba_zpsm5b0skyq65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 Australia_zpsz7s6rv9h65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 Austria_zpsh8bosooi65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 Bahamas_zps2rg3i8oe65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 Barbados_zpsvmtlhexm65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 Belize_zpssiep51mb65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 Bolivia_zpslfus2t3o65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 Brazil_zpsfqqjquxq65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 British%20Virgin%20Islands_zpsmcctovkz65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 Bulgaria_zpsehntpn9r
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 115160
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:33 am

65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 Canada_zpsxo0iy4qe65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 Cayman%20Islands_zpsfcomoo1165TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 Chile_zpsxhngqd1r65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 China_zpswauhkkvo65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 Colombia_zps6x6j80yw65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 Costa%20Rica_zpsakeld5wb65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 Croatia_zps9sfkdi8f65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 Curacao_zpsep0gpjsk65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 Czech%20Republic_zpspwl3zfao65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 Denmark_zps2gdfekwr65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 Dominican%20Republic_zpscf1qnglp65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 Ecuador_zps2pnwfafp65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 Finland_zpsbjdp38hn65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 France_zpsfmol1wib65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 Georgia_zpsmyroi1yq65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 Germany_zpsut8f6qci65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 Great%20Britain_zps36dijunh
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:44 am

65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 Guam_zps5plq549e65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 Guatemala_zpswoyubiqm65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 Guyana_zpsmiqrbihr65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 Haiti_zpssjzpyc8b65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 Honduras_zpsblyd3dvi65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 Hungary_zpshhkvv9ls65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 Iceland_zps0y1fupat65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 India_zpsxkg7xqeg65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 Indonesia_zpsrhs0vgyr65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 Israel_zpshvasxchb65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 Italy_zpshurebnjs65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 Jamaica_zpsjgtkjmlv65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 Japan_zpslptl0drd65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 Kazakhstan_zpswnzmgprt65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 Kenya_zpsvrjem20z65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 Korea_zpsmwgsen7x65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 Kosovo_zpsropqowxe
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:46 am

65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 Malaysia_zpsiw7t7pre65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 Malta_zpssywmn2da65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 Mauritius_zpsaeveii5k65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 Mexico_zpschmhrrqy65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 Myanmar_zpsezxmuk0i65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 Namibia_zpsm6pa4dmc65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 Netherlands_zpsi9gifqh765TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 New%20Zealand_zps2vjeifvp65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 Nicaragua_zpsgc4lkhzc65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 Nigeria_zpsbaoes1a765TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 Norway_zpstdthuzhq65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 Panama_zpsig0asyig65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 Paraguay_zpsexnmz0sj
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:55 am

65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 Peru_zpsztu1z1vt65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 Philippines_zpsxlpqfz5a65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 Poland_zpsdd9liwkj65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 Portugal_zpsebwtwuk965TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 Puerto%20Rico_zpsqhoaxiex65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 Romania_zpsuq0we39k65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 Russia_zpsnurqio6i65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 Sierra%20Leone_zpslkdthn5w65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 Singapore_zpslhfplnbd65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 Slovak%20Republic_zps9k8qhaiq65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 Slovenia_zpshizxncvi65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 South%20Africa_zpsi0hjxf4q
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:01 am

65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 Spain_zps4sslxlhr65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 Sri%20Lanka_zpsvtdmkauk65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 Sweden_zpsfrsx18ni65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 Switzerland_zpssuqoyl6r65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 Tanzania_zpszsytsusa65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 Thailand_zpsjsx1o4bk65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 Turkey_zpsrbzz3hrv65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 Ukraine_zpsj6sjxyqk65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 Uruguay_zpsgd0y3zwb65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 US%20Virgin%20Islands_zpsqgkyggl565TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 USA_zpsx0p3ua3f65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 Venezuela_zpsxv6ldmqb65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 Vietnam_zps5kg3fg4q
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:13 am

The 65th Miss Universe candidates compete on stage in Yamamay swimwear

Albania
65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 Albania_zpst1cjy7v7
65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 Barbados_zpsnh5kqqie
Australia
65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 Australia_zpsmlyx5wj7
Aruba
65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 Aruba_zpsjnrpmtuc
65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 Argentina_zpsimvyftpc
Bahamas
65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 Bahamas_zpswogw06sg
Belgium
65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 Belgium_zpsc0ev3wmu
Belize
65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 Belize_zps2oc00cdm65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 Colombia_zpscdqdvhk365TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 British%20Virgin%20Islands_zpspj3uwgmc
Czech Republic
65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 Czech%20Republic_zpsveqojojm65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 Brazil_zpsfmu38bi9
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:17 am

Denmark
65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 Denmark_zpssslgesqm65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 Dominican%20Republic_zpsntd3o5zx

Curacao
65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 Curacao_zpsatn3uxxd

Ecuador
65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 Ecuador_zpsqpn4ejb765TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 Great%20Britain_zpslukz9h8c

France
65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 France_zpsygcpbj2y

Guam
65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 Guam_zpsudyx74oa

Georgia
65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 Georgia_zpsr6deb0fi

Germany
65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 Germany_zpsc4izde4e

Guatemala
65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 Guatemala_zpsdr9sldnk

Haiti
65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 Haiti_zpswyzudtp465TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 Honduras_zpscoaocbzi

Iceland
65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 Iceland_zpsmyvlvglf

Guyana
65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 Guyana_zpsmyhvfbhf65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 Indonesia_zpspafvko56

India
65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 India_zpseh083hg0

Israel
65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 Israel_zpsgjppexbj65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 Jamaica_zpszckmvlu7
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:29 am

Mauritius
65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 Mauritius_zpsrllzcfii

Japan
65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 Japan_zps43ryvucb

Netherlands
65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 Netherlands_zpsweadvgl4

65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 Malaysia_zpsmdykqvsq65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 Korea_zpsgiwpmgrt

Myanmar
65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 Myanmar_zpscn49xwlz
New Zealand
65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 New%20Zealand_zps73nadspi65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 Kazakhstan_zpsb6agpdyd

Panama
65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 Panama_zpsu4lrlrw8

Nigeria
65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 Nigeria_zpsjmmav6u8

Peru
65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 Peru_zpschq0sizg

Paraguay
65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 Paraguay_zpsahijzxpx
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:34 am

65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 Philippines_zpsvpl8eqzw
Portugal
65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 Portugal_zpshttw0uzp

Norway
65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 Norway_zpsrwcwfp0p

Puerto Rico
65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 Puerto%20Rico_zpsk2nhte6x

Romania
65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 Romania_zps0sgmuiid

65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 Sierra%20Leone_zpseor0irbu

Poland
65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 Poland_zps5s0trxie

Russia
65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 Russia_zps6dbnysxj65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 Slovak%20Republic_zpsu3siddvi65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 Slovenia_zpspfv3mpjt

Singapore
65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 Singapore_zpshyqtd6a9

South Africa
65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 South%20Africa_zpskba71vjc

Turkey
65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 Turkey_zpso47nsbs8

Spain
65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 Spain_zpsfzsxampe65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 Thailand_zpstcrdsump65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 Tanzania_zpsuyjjocfm65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 Uruguay_zps3qgyx2ed65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 Sweden_zpsfk5zf6nm

Ukraine
65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 Ukraine_zps3efjy62j65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 Vietnam_zpsb6cgqybo

USA
65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 USA_zpsytwn9twy65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 Venezuela_zps2wzhatjn

US Virgin Islands
65TH MISS UNIVERSE @ PRELIMINARY COMPETITION @ LIVESTREAM! - Page 2 US%20Virgin%20Islands_zpsjmtppk8t
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Del Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:28 pm

Some observations after I saw the prelims.

- so many chubby and untoned bodies like I have never seen before in a MU finale!
- stars of the night were France and Venezuela but both lack facial beauty to win the crown.
- best surprises were Georgia and Costa Rica!
- biggest let downs are Thailand and Colombia. Colombia tried to shine but I didn't like her diva attitude. She comes across as rude and arrogant. Thailand didn't shine at all.
- solid performance by Brazil. She really might take it all. I also think that Indonesia, Philippines, Argentina, Puerto Rico, Dom Rep and Ukraine gave solid performances. Their placement should be safe.
- Ukraine only looks good with the right styling. It was a clear miss during SS but such a hit in EG! Lovely face and strong presence.
- I was hoping to see more of Jamaica and Barbados.
- my sentimental fav is Hungary!
- don't get the hype with Belgium at all. She's cute but no stage presence and this frozen smile on her face gives me the goosebumps!

All in all I think we have seen better groups than this. For me the winner is vlear.

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:39 pm

Del wrote:
- Ukraine only looks good with the right styling. It was a clear miss during SS but such a hit in EG! Lovely face and strong presence.

So they didn't ruin her chances with her styling? Very Happy

Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Del Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:09 pm

Wojtek wrote:
Del wrote:

So they didn't ruin her chances with her styling? Very Happy

Prob not. I had only seen the ss round and I thought Omg what did they do to her!? She looked great in EG! With France the best European. Ukraine's look and France's body and presence and we would have a strong crown contender from Europe...

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next