PAGEANT-MANIA
Eurovision Song Contest 2009- CONGRATS TO NORWAY AND BESTMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 11 1113

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
Eurovision Song Contest 2009- CONGRATS TO NORWAY AND BESTMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 11 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eurovision Song Contest 2009- CONGRATS TO NORWAY AND BESTMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+8
Fuensanta
Lucky
tomino
Tidus
Missy
bonner
bestman
Sabiondo
12 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Eurovision Song Contest 2009- CONGRATS TO NORWAY AND BESTMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 11 Empty Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2009- CONGRATS TO NORWAY AND BESTMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Sabiondo Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:23 am

TITUS: When the Eurovsion predictions for the finals & semi-finals will staret..¡¡¡¡..???
Sabiondo
Sabiondo
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Number of posts : 7945
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Dayana Mendoza , Carolina Izack & Oxana Fedorova
Registration date : 2008-08-12
Male

Back to top Go down

Eurovision Song Contest 2009- CONGRATS TO NORWAY AND BESTMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 11 Empty Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2009- CONGRATS TO NORWAY AND BESTMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Tidus Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:24 am

Sabiondo wrote:TITUS: When the Eurovsion predictions for the finals & semi-finals will staret..¡¡¡¡..???

do u mean the forums here? late april early may.

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13119
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Tidus Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:33 pm

top 6 in bets at this moment

6.Malta

5.Sweden

4.Azerbaijan

3.Turkey

2.Greece

1.Norway

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Eurovision Song Contest 2009- CONGRATS TO NORWAY AND BESTMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 11 Empty 3D video projection of the Eurovision 2009 stage

Post  Tidus Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:15 am

Missy
Missy
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 810
Registration date : 2008-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Tidus Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:52 am

Missy wrote:here is my girl shaking it in Copenhagen hahaha i love her and it seems so does the public :flower: :flower: I love you I love you

Albania

did she made the english version Missy?

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Missy Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:07 pm

TIDUS wrote:
Missy wrote:here is my girl shaking it in Copenhagen hahaha i love her and it seems so does the public :flower: :flower: I love you I love you

Albania

yes she is in fact singing English and the public is singing with her they knew each word I love you I love you I love you
Missy
Missy
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Back to top Go down

Post  Tidus Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:14 pm

Missy wrote:
TIDUS wrote:

Albania

yes she is in fact singing English and the public is singing with her they knew each word I love you I love you I love you

she is definately better than Hadise on stage...i hope she keeps that through the final. All Hadises appearances have dissapointed me....its like day and night on her clip and in reality.

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Missy Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:31 pm

TIDUS wrote:
Missy wrote:
TIDUS wrote:

Albania

she is definately better than Hadise on stage...i hope she keeps that through the final. All Hadises appearances have dissapointed me....its like day and night on her clip and in reality.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwww thanks hey i hope you vote for albania Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I love you I love you I love you Wink
Missy
Missy
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Back to top Go down

Post  Tidus Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:46 pm

Missy wrote:
TIDUS wrote:
Missy wrote:
TIDUS wrote:

Albania

aaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwww thanks hey i hope you vote for albania Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I love you I love you I love you Wink

it depends on my mood-cant lie to you, i usually dont vote for anybody lol im more into eating the pizza i have infront.... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Missy Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:36 pm

TIDUS wrote:
Missy wrote:
TIDUS wrote:
Missy wrote:
TIDUS wrote:

Albania

it depends on my mood-cant lie to you, i usually dont vote for anybody lol im more into eating the pizza i have infront.... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

hahaha endaksi tha paro mia pizza na to fas otan ine i alvania that's the only way you will vote i am joking i am joking llmmaaoo :-334-: :-334-:

well i hope Greece vote for us we never got 12 point from Greece though lol, and we gave you like 3 or 4 12s Razz Razz Razz
Missy
Missy
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Back to top Go down

Post  Tidus Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:12 pm

Missy wrote:
TIDUS wrote:
Missy wrote:
TIDUS wrote:
Missy wrote:
TIDUS wrote:

Albania

hahaha endaksi tha paro mia pizza na to fas otan ine i alvania that's the only way you will vote i am joking i am joking llmmaaoo :-334-: :-334-:

well i hope Greece vote for us we never got 12 point from Greece though lol, and we gave you like 3 or 4 12s Razz Razz Razz

its difficult getting the 12 p Missy.......Greeks will vote for Greeks its normal to happen, imagine if kosova makes an entry it will be the normal to expect from albania. but our 8-10 are always guaranteed... Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Missy Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:49 pm

TIDUS wrote:
Missy wrote:
TIDUS wrote:
Missy wrote:
TIDUS wrote:
Missy wrote:
TIDUS wrote:

Albania

its difficult getting the 12 p Missy.......Greeks will vote for Greeks its normal to happen, imagine if kosova makes an entry it will be the normal to expect from albania. but our 8-10 are always guaranteed... Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink

i know i was joking lol Laughing Laughing

anyways i think albania and greece 12 point will give to Norway 99%

dduuhh suuree if kosova enters we will vote for them and them vote for us that's what eurovision is for hahahahaha
Missy
Missy
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Back to top Go down

Post  Tidus Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:51 pm

Missy wrote:
TIDUS wrote:
Missy wrote:
TIDUS wrote:
Missy wrote:
TIDUS wrote:
Missy wrote:
TIDUS wrote:

Albania

i know i was joking lol Laughing Laughing

anyways i think albania and greece 12 point will give to Norway 99%

dduuhh suuree if kosova enters we will vote for them and them vote for us that's what eurovision is for hahahahaha

true! this year greek votes are going to Norway 100%. all polls show that.

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bestman Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:49 am

TIDUS wrote:

Actually the Greek 12 points in the poll at ESCtoday.com went to France!! But Norway is leading the poll big time! Very Happy Very Happy http://esctoday.com/news/read/13698
bestman
bestman
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 2187
Favourite Miss : Megan Young, Nicole Faria and Rochelle Strauss.
Registration date : 2008-10-25
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Tidus Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:40 am

bestman wrote:
TIDUS wrote:

Actually the Greek 12 points in the poll at ESCtoday.com went to France!! But Norway is leading the poll big time! Very Happy Very Happy http://esctoday.com/news/read/13698

dont worry darling its me and my multiple accounts voting for Patricia.... :-535553-: :-535553-: :-535553-:

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Tidus Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:46 am

TIDUS wrote:
bestman wrote:
TIDUS wrote:

dont worry darling its me and my multiple accounts voting for Patricia.... :-535553-: :-535553-: :-535553-:

but ill tell u one thing.....those voting in esctoday and those voting in the telecast are not the same people......Norways song is at this point the best known in terms of public knowledge. Patricias song aint that advertised. Keeping in mind that Cyprus wont qualify into the final, im expecting albania,norway,spain and france in the first positions in the greek televote.

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Missy Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:29 pm

TIDUS wrote:
TIDUS wrote:
bestman wrote:
TIDUS wrote:

but ill tell u one thing.....those voting in esctoday and those voting in the telecast are not the same people......Norways song is at this point the best known in terms of public knowledge. Patricias song aint that advertised. Keeping in mind that Cyprus wont qualify into the final, im expecting albania,norway,spain and france in the first positions in the greek televote.

SPAIN IS ALREADY QUALIFY THEY ARE A BIG 4 COUNTRY but i love their song a lot this year Very Happy
Missy
Missy
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Back to top Go down

Post  Missy Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:41 pm

my big favorite are :

honest voting and places

Norway
Spain
Albania I LOVE THIS SONG MORE THAN ANJEZAS ONE IN 2004 WHICH IS NOW IN 3ND PLACE IN MY ALBANIAN CHART Smile
Iceland ONE OF MY BIG FAVORITE BALLAD THIS YEAR
Romania
Azerbaijan
Lithuania
Greece
Turkey
Denmark I REALLY HOPE THE GUY WON'T SUCK AS SWITZERLAND LAST YEAR VOCALLY CAUSE I LIKE THE SONG
Missy
Missy
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabiondo Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:21 pm

Missy wrote:
SPAIN IS ALREADY QUALIFY THEY ARE A BIG 4 COUNTRY but i love their song a lot this year Very Happy

I dont like the Spanich song, are bad copy of Azerbayian and Turkey song Suspect No
Sabiondo
Sabiondo
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Number of posts : 7945
Favourite Miss : Dayana Mendoza , Carolina Izack & Oxana Fedorova
Registration date : 2008-08-12
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next