PAGEANT-MANIA
What can you say about these crossover Queens?  1113

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
What can you say about these crossover Queens?  1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What can you say about these crossover Queens?

+2
darkvindak
bonner
6 posters

Go down

What can you say about these crossover Queens?  Empty What can you say about these crossover Queens?

Post  bonner Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:29 am

What can you say about these crossover Queens?  Fb_i1720
What can you say about these crossover Queens?  Fb_i1721
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 115395
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

What can you say about these crossover Queens?  Empty Re: What can you say about these crossover Queens?

Post  bonner Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:36 am

It's interesting that these ladies are taking the risk

To Catriona to be honest I am scared about the possible outcome if she will not able to win the Miss Universe Philippines 2018 title and will be send to a minor pageant instead. I hope BPCI will not waste her.

To Sancler she's one of the Super Beauty Brazilian I've ever seen. After Brazil send a black beauty for 2 consecitive years. I beleive it's time for a blondie Miss Brasil

To Stephania I think Paraguay is very serious to have their first Miss Universe crown. I just found it weird as she's already a grandslam titleholder. I guess they thinking she can be their strongest representative ever in Miss Universe.
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)

Male

Back to top Go down

What can you say about these crossover Queens?  Empty Re: What can you say about these crossover Queens?

Post  darkvindak Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:50 am

I like them all, and they are worth of comeback. Good luck to all of them and I hope to see them in MU 2018! They all could win MU crown, Catriona has best chances because of years.
darkvindak
darkvindak
PREDICTIONIST
PREDICTIONIST

Number of posts : 2609
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Oxana Fedorova
Registration date : 2010-09-09
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  reyna_USA Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:37 pm

Sancler Frantz...... -126-6y -126-6y -126-6y -126-6y

Stephania Vázquez Stegman already won a GS pageant.

reyna_USA
reyna_USA
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 6786
Favourite Pageant : MISS GRAND INTERNATIONAL
Favourite Miss : Christiane Martel, Dayanara Torres, Shandi Finnessey, Natalie Glebova, Zhang Zilin & Ada De La Cruz

Registration date : 2010-08-09
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  scotty2hotty Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:15 pm

Good luck to them all and I would love to see Paraguay take their very first Miss Universe crown. Loved Yanina González in 2004 and the lovely woman who represented Paraguay in 2006 at Miss Universe.

GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 7747
Favourite Miss : Jennifer Hawkins, Marlene Schmidt, Rolene Strauss, Iris Mittenaere
Registration date : 2009-05-08
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  reyna_USA Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:30 pm

scotty2hotty wrote:Good luck to them all and I would love to see Paraguay take their very first Miss Universe crown. Loved Yanina González in 2004 and the lovely woman who represented Paraguay in 2006 at Miss Universe.
In 2006 was Lourdes Arévalos, she should've won the MU 2006 crown.

reyna_USA
reyna_USA
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Favourite Miss : Christiane Martel, Dayanara Torres, Shandi Finnessey, Natalie Glebova, Zhang Zilin & Ada De La Cruz

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:40 pm

reyna_USA wrote:
scotty2hotty wrote:Good luck to them all and I would love to see Paraguay take their very first Miss Universe crown. Loved Yanina González in 2004 and the lovely woman who represented Paraguay in 2006 at Miss Universe.

Lourdes is a big surprise that night. She was never been in any list in 2006 as far as I remember. I love when she is wearing one earing Only where the other pair was put on her evening gown. She wear an iconic printed gown as well which is for me unsual that time.
What can you say about these crossover Queens?  60724110
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:47 pm

darkvindak wrote:I like them all, and they are worth of comeback. Good luck to all of them and I hope to see them in MU 2018! They all could win MU crown, Catriona has best chances because of years.

Catriona is experimenting her styling this time. I hope no more copycat.
What can you say about these crossover Queens?  Fb_i1723

And u mean "years" are u reffering for the age?
Catriona is only 24. And some pageant fans says she lool like Lailaine Bennett, a beauty queen from our Town Bayombong. Lailaine is 3rd runner up in 1963 Miss Universe.  For me Lalaine still the best as she is natural beauty Cool
What can you say about these crossover Queens?  Fb_i1724
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:40 pm

bonner wrote:
reyna_USA wrote:

Lourdes is a big surprise that night. She was never been in any list in 2006 as far as I remember. I love when she is wearing one earing Only where the other pair was put on her evening gown. She wear an iconic printed gown as well which is for me unsual that time.

Zuleyka just killed it that night, I didn't follow pageantry so much in 2006 so as a simple viewer I was amazed by Zuleyka.
I like both Paraguayan girls from 2004 and 2006, it would be nice to see Paraguay back in the game. They already had an opportunity to send Stephania to Miss Universe, but they chose her just for Miss International back in 2011.

What can you say about these crossover Queens?  Source
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 29557
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  darkvindak Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:11 am

bonner wrote:
darkvindak wrote:I like them all, and they are worth of comeback. Good luck to all of them and I hope to see them in MU 2018! They all could win MU crown, Catriona has best chances because of years.

Catriona is experimenting her styling this time. I hope no more copycat.
What can you say about these crossover Queens?  Fb_i1723

And u mean "years" are u reffering for the age?
Catriona is only 24. And  some pageant fans says she lool like Lailaine Bennett, a beauty queen from our Town Bayombong. Lailaine is 3rd runner up in 1963 Miss Universe.  For me Lalaine still the best as she is natural beauty Cool
What can you say about these crossover Queens?  Fb_i1724

yes I meant on age. Catriona is still young, she can win MU. Other two girls are more than 26, 27, I doubt that MU org will crown them.
darkvindak
darkvindak
PREDICTIONIST
PREDICTIONIST

Number of posts : 2609
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Oxana Fedorova
Registration date : 2010-09-09
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  reyna_USA Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:20 pm

Stephania Vázquez Stegman should remain as Miss Supranational 2015, she already won a GS Pageant.
What happen to Paraguay?? Don't they have any more beautiful girls??? Come on, they should try new faces, that I am sure they have and leave Stephania as their 1st GS queen, wich I do not think she will be allowed in MU nor any other GS pageant because of that.

By the way Yanina González & Lourdes Arévalos were gorgeous....

Zuleyka??? Only looked "good" that night with all her surgeries, after that, she is and still remain as a BIG NEXT!!!!   Evil or Very Mad  Arrow  Arrow  Arrow  Arrow

reyna_USA
reyna_USA
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  scotty2hotty Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:07 pm

bonner wrote:
reyna_USA wrote:

It seems like I recall hearing rumors about her gown that year. If I remember correctly, there was rumor that the gown she brought was stolen or someone slashed it? I want to say she borrowed this gown from Miss Germany or one of the other girls? Can't recall if I mixing this up with someone else. Anyway, she really stole the show that night and I kept thinking she might win. Switzerland and Japan were also so good that year!

GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 7747
Favourite Miss : Jennifer Hawkins, Marlene Schmidt, Rolene Strauss, Iris Mittenaere
Registration date : 2009-05-08
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Farah Vavaihan Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:34 pm

It seems the news circulating that Miss Supranational 2015 Stephania Stegman will compete at Miss Paraguay 2018 pageant. Can Stephania end the 12 year placement drought for Paraguay at Miss Universe if she will be chosen as Miss Universe Paraguay? Will she be the first girl to win 2 Big 5 titles?

Note: The last time there was an attempt for a Big 5 (Original 3 at that time) queen competed at the nationals for another Big 5 pageant qualifier was Miss International 1986 Helen Fairbrother when she competed at Miss United Kingdom 1987 for Miss World pageant few months after she relinquished her MI crown but she failed to win the title and finished 2nd Runner Up.

What can you say about these crossover Queens?  Fb_i3433
What can you say about these crossover Queens?  Fb_i3434
What can you say about these crossover Queens?  Fb_i3435
What can you say about these crossover Queens?  Fb_i3436
Farah Vavaihan
Farah Vavaihan
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Number of posts : 14487
Favourite Pageant : Miss International Queen
Favourite Miss : Kevin Balot
Registration date : 2016-01-31
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Farah Vavaihan Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:46 pm

More and more Miss World beauties are joining their respective nationals for Miss Universe 2018! And not to mention, they are all strong!
ECUADOR
Virginia Limongi
Miss World Ecuador 2014
now competing at Miss Ecuador 2018
What can you say about these crossover Queens?  Fb_i3438
Farah Vavaihan
Farah Vavaihan
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Number of posts : 14487
Favourite Pageant : Miss International Queen
Favourite Miss : Kevin Balot
Registration date : 2016-01-31
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:18 am

Wojtek wrote:
bonner wrote:
reyna_USA wrote:

Zuleyka just killed it that night, I didn't follow pageantry so much in 2006 so as a simple viewer I was amazed by Zuleyka.
I like both Paraguayan girls from 2004 and 2006, it would be nice to see Paraguay back in the game. They already had an opportunity to send Stephania to Miss Universe, but they chose her just for Miss International back in 2011.

Zuleyka was never a favorite for the crown in 2006 but she really look good on her iconic metalic gown that night
What can you say about these crossover Queens?  71507510

Let's do a throwback

2006 is the year when I started visiting Pageant forums when Facebook is not yet introduced  Laughing
As far as I remember the favorite to win that year are

Switzerland, Mexico, & Japan
What can you say about these crossover Queens?  71507810[url=https://servimg.com/view/13273186/5647]What can you say about these crossover Queens?  71507511[/url]

What can you say about these crossover Queens?  Hot_an10

Sri Lanka is being overhyped as well that year. Me myself, she's the one I wanted to win. She is the most beautiful Miss Sri Lanka I've ever seen that time. And I am sad she did not make it into the top 20
What can you say about these crossover Queens?  Srilan10
What can you say about these crossover Queens?  Jacque11
What can you say about these crossover Queens?  Miss_s12

And I read as well that Colombia is Shakira's cousin
What can you say about these crossover Queens?  N_real10

Bolivia send a look alike of Amalia Vega. The strongest Miss Bolivia up to date. 
I'd rather place her over Tara Corner in the Top 5
What can you say about these crossover Queens?  30964010[url=https://servimg.com/view/13273186/5655]What can you say about these crossover Queens?  Miss_b10[/url]

Indonesia send a pretty face that year as well and being overhyped
What can you say about these crossover Queens?  Indone10

What can you say about these crossover Queens?  Mis19810

Trinidad and Tobago last Best representative. I love that face
What can you say about these crossover Queens?  Tt10
What can you say about these crossover Queens?  91503910

Ukraine started their placement in 2006. I love the hair!
What can you say about these crossover Queens?  Miss_u10
What can you say about these crossover Queens?  33wljt10 What can you say about these crossover Queens?  Mis35910

Ghana is the most favorite from Africa but Ethiopia made it to the Top 20 instead
What can you say about these crossover Queens?  Mis56s10

What can you say about these crossover Queens?  Mis26711

The surprises

Hungary! she's never been in any list. Maybe she's one of the trump card. I just love the way she react as for sure she's not expecting to be called in the Top 20
What can you say about these crossover Queens?  Bende10
What can you say about these crossover Queens?  71507512

Argentina is a Sweet Surprise!
What can you say about these crossover Queens?  12628910

I think Thailand is the Swimsuit sponsor that year?
What can you say about these crossover Queens?  Miss_t10

I am not expecting these Blondie girls to place as well in the Top 20 . Denmark, Sweden, Russia
What can you say about these crossover Queens?  Mis25910
What can you say about these crossover Queens?  Mis30710
What can you say about these crossover Queens?  Mis30010

Lebanon is a favorite as well that year. Look at that pretty face!
What can you say about these crossover Queens?  Mis29310

And when Venezuela send a so so representative
What can you say about these crossover Queens?  Mis27210

And the year when we keep hoping we will place in the Semi Finalist at least. 2006 still part of our long drought in Miss Universe
What can you say about these crossover Queens?  Miss_p11
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:01 am

Miss International 2014 VALERIE HERNANDEZ is setting her sights on a new international title! She was spotted auditioning (1st photo) to be a contestant in the upcoming Miss Universe Puerto Rico 2018.

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

What can you say about these crossover Queens?  30705610
What can you say about these crossover Queens?  30709810
What can you say about these crossover Queens?  30706311

Last edited by bonner on Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:18 am; edited 1 time in total
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  reyna_USA Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:24 pm

bonner wrote:Miss International 2014 VALERIE HERNANDEZ is setting her sights on a new international title! She was spotted auditioning (1st photo) to be a contestant in the upcoming Miss Universe Puerto Rico 2018.

She should stay home, she has to be thankful that she already won a GS pageant and should remain like that. She has nothing to do in MU, especially she is so plain looking.... MU??? Never!!! Go back home and stay there, dearie!!!

NEXT!!! Evil or Very Mad Arrow Arrow Arrow

reyna_USA
reyna_USA
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:07 am

reyna_USA wrote:
bonner wrote:Miss International 2014 VALERIE HERNANDEZ is setting her sights on a new international title! She was spotted auditioning (1st photo) to be a contestant in the upcoming Miss Universe Puerto Rico 2018.

She should stay home, she has to be thankful that she already won a GS pageant and should remain like that. She has nothing to do in MU, especially she is so plain looking.... MU??? Never!!! Go back home and stay there, dearie!!!

I don't think it would be easy for her to win Miss Puerto Rico Universe though. But I love the fact that she's taking the risk. Is there any other title for the new pageant for Miss PRU?
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  reyna_USA Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:41 pm

bonner wrote:
reyna_USA wrote:

I don't think it would be easy for her to win Miss Puerto Rico Universe though. But I love the fact that she's taking the risk. Is there any other title for the new pageant for Miss PRU?

Sorry, I do not understand your question bonner dear, what do mean if there is any other title for the new pageant??? confused

reyna_USA
reyna_USA
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:12 pm

Reyna 
I mean for Miss Universe Puerto Rico 2018 with new National Director (I consider it fresh and new though same title). I wondering if the runners up will have other titles liKe Supra,  Grand,  Intercon etc.  

Last edited by bonner on Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:05 am; edited 1 time in total
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  reyna_USA Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:28 pm

bonner wrote:Reyna 
I mean for Miss Universe Puerto Rico 2018 with new National Director (I consider it fresh and new though same title). I wondering if the runners up will have other titles liKe Supra,  Grand,  Intercon etc.  
Up till now that new Org. under the new National Director, Denise Quiñones (MU 2001) will only send a candidate for MU.
For Supra, International & Grand, most of the time they are hand picked, there are no National Pageants.

Another former queen is participating this year, Maydelise Columna (Miss Intercontinental 2010) but we all know that is a minor pageant, not a GS. And she is not the only one from Miss Intercontinental. Lara Dutta won that crown in 1997 and then won MU 2000.
But winning a GS crown, only plain Valerie.   Evil or Very Mad

reyna_USA
reyna_USA
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:07 am

reyna_USA wrote:
bonner wrote:Reyna 
Up till now that new Org. under the new National Director, Denise Quiñones (MU 2001) will only send a candidate for MU.
For Supra, International & Grand, most of the time they are hand picked, there are no National Pageants.

Another former queen is participating this year, Maydelise Columna (Miss Intercontinental 2010) but we all know that is a minor pageant, not a GS. And she is not the only one from Miss Intercontinental. Lara Dutta won that crown in 1997 and then won MU 2000.
But winning a GS crown, only plain Valerie.   Evil or Very Mad

This is the best batch I don't think Valerie will gonna win though 

I am looking forward for Alexandra Porrata so far
What can you say about these crossover Queens?  30440911

Nothing personal Reyna but it seems like Puerto Rico wants to beat Catriona again  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Laughing Laughing
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:12 am

Another crossover beauty is Génesis Dávila  

Miss Intercontinental 2012 - first runner up
Miss Florida USA 2018 

And she is eyeing to win the title Miss USA 2018

What can you say about these crossover Queens?  Qtng2m10What can you say about these crossover Queens?  67ar4y10
What can you say about these crossover Queens?  15937910
What can you say about these crossover Queens?  Genesi10What can you say about these crossover Queens?  28167212
What can you say about these crossover Queens?  Genesi11
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:20 am

Unfortunately  Sancler Frantz  did not make it as Miss Rio Grande do Sul 2018. She lost the chance competing in Miss Universe 2018
What can you say about these crossover Queens?  31171411
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Mon May 07, 2018 4:27 am

From World to Universe!!!

Newly crowned Miss Universe Ecuador 2018 Virginia Limongi Silva successfully won the title after representing Ecuador in Miss World. As of now Virginia and Catriona are the two Miss World crossover beauties for Miss Universe 2018

What can you say about these crossover Queens?  31956711
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down