PAGEANT-MANIA
Road to Miss Suomi 2018 (Miss Finland 2018) - Page 4 1113

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
Road to Miss Suomi 2018 (Miss Finland 2018) - Page 4 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Road to Miss Suomi 2018 (Miss Finland 2018)

5 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Road to Miss Suomi 2018 (Miss Finland 2018) - Page 4 Empty Re: Road to Miss Suomi 2018 (Miss Finland 2018)

Post  Niina1 Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:29 am

bonner wrote:
Niina1 wrote:
Miss Suomi 2018 is Alina Voronkova
1st ru Eevi Ihalainen
2nd ru Jenny Lappalainen

First Runner up for Miss World? and 2nd runner up for Miss International right?
Yes right  Smile

In Miss Finland we do not choose Miss Universe or World etc. Only winner and runner ups.
Niina1
Niina1
PREDICTIONIST
PREDICTIONIST

Number of posts : 570
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Lola Odusoga
Sara Chafak
Anne Pohtamo
Registration date : 2010-07-30
Female

Back to top Go down

Road to Miss Suomi 2018 (Miss Finland 2018) - Page 4 Empty Re: Road to Miss Suomi 2018 (Miss Finland 2018)

Post  eja Sun Sep 30, 2018 5:52 pm

Niina1 wrote:
eja wrote:Oh, is Miss Finland of Russian descent
She was born in Finland. The mother is an Inkerian and her father from Moscow  Smile
 What´s an Inkerian?
 eja

eja
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 1492
Registration date : 2008-12-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Niina1 Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:10 pm

eja wrote:
Niina1 wrote:
eja wrote:Oh, is Miss Finland of Russian descent
She was born in Finland. The mother is an Inkerian and her father from Moscow  Smile
 What´s an Inkerian?
 eja
"Inkerfinnarna har en lång historia, alltid under den svenska makten under Sovjetunionen. Andra världskriget markerade den sista riften för det inkeriska samhället. Tyskarnas attack på St Petersburg delade Inker i hälften. Inkerna som bodde i de tyska ockuperade områdena evakuerades till Finland under fortsättningskriget, och de flesta återvände till fred efter Sovjetunionen. I stället för de tidigare bostadsområdena, Centrala Ryssland och Pskov och Novgorod regioner" . Idag bor de i olika delar av Ryssland och även i Finland.

"Inker Finns have a long history, always under the Swedish power under the Soviet Union. The Second World War marked the final rift for the Inkerian community. The Germans' attack on St. Petersburg divided Inker in half. The Inkerians living in the German occupied territories were evacuated to Finland during the Continuation War, most of which returned to peace after the Soviet Union. Instead of the former residential areas, Central Russia and Pskov and Novgorod regions."  Today they live in different parts of Russia and also in Finland.
I found this kind of information  Very Happy
Niina1
Niina1
PREDICTIONIST
PREDICTIONIST

Sara Chafak
Anne Pohtamo
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Niina1 Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:18 pm

cheers cheers  BREAKING NEWS:  Jenny Lappalainen,  2nd  ru is Miss World Finland 2018    cheers cheers  
cheers cheers  And Eevi Ihalainen, 1st ru is Miss International Finland 2018  cheers cheers  
Niina1
Niina1
PREDICTIONIST
PREDICTIONIST

Sara Chafak
Anne Pohtamo
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4