PAGEANT-MANIA
Extra!!!!Sweden drops out of Miss Earth? 1113

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
Extra!!!!Sweden drops out of Miss Earth? 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extra!!!!Sweden drops out of Miss Earth?

5 posters

Go down

Extra!!!!Sweden drops out of Miss Earth? Empty Extra!!!!Sweden drops out of Miss Earth?

Post  eja Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:27 pm

Swedish organizer Joakim Granberg is no longer on contract with Miss Earth according post on Facebook.  He doesn´t feel the pageant is legitime  and  serious . Therefore he´s not sending any contestant this year and doesn´t own the licensce for Miss Earth anymore.  eja

Last edited by eja on Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

eja
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 1492
Registration date : 2008-12-12

Back to top Go down

Extra!!!!Sweden drops out of Miss Earth? Empty Re: Extra!!!!Sweden drops out of Miss Earth?

Post  bonner Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:55 pm

eja wrote:He doesn´t feel the pageant is legitime  and  serious . Therefore he´s not sending any contestant this year and doesn´t own the licensce for Miss Earth anymore.  eja

Indeed. I am not even happy to see Philippines winning all over again. I'd rather see other countries. Anyway for sure Miss Earth Org will not crown the Philippines this year. I want to see Sweden in Miss Universe Semifinalist again Eja Smile Smile 
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 114959
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

Extra!!!!Sweden drops out of Miss Earth? Empty Re: Extra!!!!Sweden drops out of Miss Earth?

Post  eja Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:11 pm

I hope so too-but it will be a new organizer Before that happens…   eja

eja
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:35 pm

I think that every country should follow Sweden. I used to really like this pageant but Filipinos destroyed it all.

Extra!!!!Sweden drops out of Miss Earth? Source
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 29557
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  eja Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:40 pm

How to save it?   eja

eja
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Back to top Go down

Post  Farah Vavaihan Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:43 pm

eja wrote:How to save it?   eja

The Org should not crown a Filipina for the next 20 years Laughing  and no Filipina in the Top 4 atleast 10 years.  But it might not happen unless the org will listen
Farah Vavaihan
Farah Vavaihan
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Number of posts : 14458
Favourite Pageant : Miss International Queen
Favourite Miss : Kevin Balot
Registration date : 2016-01-31
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Likok Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:07 pm

Farah Vavaihan wrote:

The Org should not crown a Filipina for the next 20 years Laughing  and no Filipina in the Top 4 atleast 10 years.  But it might not happen unless the org will listen
It's not a problem to win the Philippines. The problem is in a non-deserved victory. Restore beauty to beauty competitions. Very Happy
Likok
Likok
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 3157
Registration date : 2009-07-06
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:54 pm

Likok wrote:
Farah Vavaihan wrote:

It's not a problem to win the Philippines. The problem is in a non-deserved victory. Restore beauty to beauty competitions. Very Happy

I only like Jamie Herell and Angelia Ong as our Miss Earth however Carousel should have crowned Miriam Odemda (Tanzania) in 2008 and Sandra Seifert (Philippines) in 2009 instead. USA in 2014 and I am good for Angelia Ong (Philippines) for 2015. And last year they should have crowned Thailand, Netherlands or Colombia. 
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 114959
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down