PAGEANT-MANIA
A new pic of Dayana Mendoza... (a montage with Mayra) 1113

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
A new pic of Dayana Mendoza... (a montage with Mayra) 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new pic of Dayana Mendoza... (a montage with Mayra)

4 posters

Go down

A new pic of Dayana Mendoza... (a montage with Mayra) Empty A new pic of Dayana Mendoza... (a montage with Mayra)

Post  Guest Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:14 pm

I've found this pic in a certain forum, and I guess the intention here is to create a war, why? Here we see Miss Dayana Mendoza having a foot massage and somebody placed Miss Mayra Matos ( Miss Puerto Rico Universe 2009 ) face on this snapshot.. Each one of these girls are doing their own job, Dayana as MU and Mayra as MPR.... Such an ignorant the one who did this to harm these ladies, and to create a war between these 2 countries. I guess we do not need more wars!! :-333-: :-333-: Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

A new pic of Dayana Mendoza... (a montage with Mayra) Untitl10

Back to top Go down

A new pic of Dayana Mendoza... (a montage with Mayra) Empty Re: A new pic of Dayana Mendoza... (a montage with Mayra)

Post  Anonymní Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:41 pm

DESI, yes...just ignore this kind of posts. Miss Universe Dayana is a very good queen of beauty and Mayra, from what i have seen so far, is a quite strong contender for next years pageant.

This is a bad taste image. Lets skip it. Mad

Anonymní

Back to top Go down

A new pic of Dayana Mendoza... (a montage with Mayra) Empty Re: A new pic of Dayana Mendoza... (a montage with Mayra)

Post  Sabiondo Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:42 pm

De acuerdo Desi, ya no hay nsecedidad de pelear entre 2 culturas cercanas ademas de hermanos y colaboradores tenemos una aficion en comun: EL MISS UNIVERSO

A mi no me molestaria si Mayra ganara en este 2009, ella si se lo merece de verdad... I love you I love you
Sabiondo
Sabiondo
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Number of posts : 7945
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Dayana Mendoza , Carolina Izack & Oxana Fedorova
Registration date : 2008-08-12
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:52 pm

Gracias a los dos por sus comentarios, lo menos que necesitamos son mas guerras...Dayana sigue BRILLANDO en el UNIVERSO, y Mayra se que hara un buen papel para sus compatriotas puertorrique~os. Ahora a seguir disfrutando de las Misses... Desi Very Happy

TRANSLATION: I appreciate both your comments and we do not need more wars, Dayana keeps shinning in the UNIVERSE a Mayra will do and excellent job representing the puertorican people....Keep enjoying the Misses.. Desi Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Permian from Guadeloupe Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:47 pm

good montage Very Happy Smile Laughing
Permian from Guadeloupe
Permian from Guadeloupe
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 1062
Registration date : 2008-11-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Tidus Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:19 pm

stupidity rules the world.....bad montage....and even worse taste......

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13119
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:22 am

:-333-:
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 115231
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down