PAGEANT-MANIA
Miss Ghana 2019 l- Results 1113

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
Miss Ghana 2019 l- Results 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miss Ghana 2019 l- Results

2 posters

Go down

Miss Ghana 2019 l- Results Empty Miss Ghana 2019 l- Results

Post  Farah Vavaihan Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:10 am

Miss Ghana 2019 launched

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Miss Ghana 2019 is all set to organize it’s this year’s edition as the national competition will be held soon to crown its new queen. Exclusive Events Ghana, organisers of Miss Ghana, launched this year’s edition at a ceremony at the Tang Palace Hotel in Accra on 5th April 2019.

Nana Ama Benson, Miss Ghana 2018, was also present at the launched and spoke about the importance of the pageant for the Ghana women and for them to understand it is not only about glitz and glamour but also about the ability to assist others in need.

The reigning Miss Ghana queen quoted, “The past few months have been incredibly awesome working with the Miss Ghana Foundation. I have been taught so many useful things and experienced so much dedication for which I am thankful. Being Miss Ghana has opened my eyes to the plight of people. Considering the many projects we undertake such as the blood drive, scoliosis and juvenile delinquent mentorship, just to mention a few, these have helped me to reach out to others where they need help the most.”

Mariam Inna Patty, the CEO of the organisation, stated, “Potential contestants watching or reading, we would like to reiterate that the Miss Ghana brand symbolises beauty with a purpose and as we have tried to showcase during the reign of Miss Ghana brand ambassadors each year. It has been and still is all about hard work, commitment and service to the country. After all, at the end of the hard work, we all get to have lots of fun.”

The Miss Ghana pageant is the oldest annual beauty pageant in Ghana which crowns the queen to represent Ghana in Miss World and takes up various projects through the Miss Ghana Foundation to support society.

The launch event was attended by Dr Idi Ziblim, Deputy Minister of Tourism Arts and Culture; Cynthia Morrison, Minister of Gender, Children and Social Protection, other dignitaries, as well as Miss Ghana 2018 Runners-up? Laila Issaka and Elizabeth Mary Maclean.
Farah Vavaihan
Farah Vavaihan
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Number of posts : 14458
Favourite Pageant : Miss International Queen
Favourite Miss : Kevin Balot
Registration date : 2016-01-31
Female

Back to top Go down

Miss Ghana 2019 l- Results Empty Re: Miss Ghana 2019 l- Results

Post  bonner Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:02 am

bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 115220
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:08 am

bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:47 am

bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Miss Ghana 2019 l- Results Empty 1. Veronica Adu Nti

Post  bonner Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:50 am

Contestant Number 1. Veronica Adu Nti ( @afia_kennedy_ )..BIO : Hello beautiful people ,I come off as a good team player...from a family of four and hail from the Asante Bekwai ..As patriotic as I am my favourite local delicacy is Waakye..I love singing ,cooking,listening to music and enjoy voluntary work..
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Miss Ghana 2019 l- Results Empty 2. Sarah Odei-Amoani

Post  bonner Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:51 am

Contestant Number 2. Sarah Odei-Amoani ( @miss_odeiamoani )...... BIO: I am a law student at the University of Professional Studies, Accra and I have a Diploma in Business Management from the same institution. I love to read watch documentaries.
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Miss Ghana 2019 l- Results Empty 3. Candybell Raider Kensah

Post  bonner Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:52 am

CONTESTANT NUMBER 3. Candybell Raider Kensah ( @candykensah ). BIO: I’m 22 and would be graduating in July with a BSc. Agricultural Economics from the University of Ghana. I play chess, I’m a lover of arts and would dance to any Kofi Kinaata song. I read anything and everything literally. .
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Miss Ghana 2019 l- Results Empty 4. Kerren Anowa Assampong

Post  bonner Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:55 am

CONTESTANT NUMBER 4. Kerren Anowa Assampong ( @kerrenanowaassampong ). BIO: 20years old a beautician and a model .A graduate of super plus beauty academy.love listening to music.In the next five -ten years I want to be on the global world as a well known beautician and an enterpernuer .
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Miss Ghana 2019 l- Results Empty 5. Ames Purple Georgelyn

Post  bonner Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:56 am

CONTESTANT NUMBER 5. Ames Purple Georgelyn ( @purple_georgelyn ). BIO : 20years old student of K.N.U.S.T and a filmmaker. Loves soul music. Sees herself as an international filmmaker in the next 5years.
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Miss Ghana 2019 l- Results Empty 6. Cassandra Kyei karikari

Post  bonner Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:57 am

CONTESTANT NUMBER 6. BIO: Hello Ghana my name is Cassandra Kyei karikari ( @cassie_kyei )22years of age and a graduate of abro media institute where I studied broadcast journalism.i am a hardworking determined and ambitious young lady whose quest is to help the less privileged in my country.i am from nsuta Kwaman in the Ashanti region and from a family of 7 I love listening to music and enjoy putting smiles on people’s face every little way I can.
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Miss Ghana 2019 l- Results Empty 7. Angel Martha Samadji

Post  bonner Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:59 am

CONTESTANT NUMBER 7. BIO : Angel Martha Samadji ( @angel.samadji ). An aspirant to make a difference. A food lover and I love dancing. 21years old and I hail from the Eastern Region of Ghana specifically Krobo. I hope and believe that Childhood cancer would be known and would always be taken into consideration by many. .
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Miss Ghana 2019 l- Results Empty 8. Wilhelmina Ferguson Dzineku

Post  bonner Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:59 am

CONTESTANT NUMBER 8. BIO: Hello Ghana, Wilhelmina Ferguson Dzineku ( @wilmaferguson1 )is my name. I’m 24 years young and a former student of GIMPA. With a platform as large as Miss Ghana, I intend to better impact society than I already do as a volunteer for Action for Preeclampsia Ghana (APEC). I’m further inspired to make a global change like the Late Mr. Kofi Annan did and leave an unscathed legacy, while invariably keeping Ghana on the map. .
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Miss Ghana 2019 l- Results Empty 9. Deborah Opoku Sarfo,

Post  bonner Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:00 am

CONTESTANT NUMBER 9. BIO: Hello, I am Deborah Opoku Sarfo, ( @akosuakwakyewaaopoku ) 23 years old and a graduate of Koforidua Technical University. I come from Bekwai Dominse in the Ashanti region of Ghana. I love to dance,workout and play basketball. My ambition is to have a job that is meaningful to me and to share my knowledge and experience for other people to feel better. I love food especially banku with okro soup, and my favorite color is royal blue. I want to be Miss Ghana 2019 because I want to be associated with an authentic brand whose platform I can use to help make people feel happy while solving the most pressing societal issues. .
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Miss Ghana 2019 l- Results Empty 10. Mamfe Eva Boatemaah

Post  bonner Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:02 am

CONTESTANT NUMBER 10. BIO : Akwaaba lovely Ghanaians,Mamfe Eva Boatemaah ( @obaapa_iva )is my name ,23 years of age .I hail from Begoro in the Eastern Region ,I love to cook,read and act .My philosophy in life is Rome was not built in a day therefore I shall not gather all my eggs in one basket , It is my desire and quest to empower the youth through Entrepreneurial Skills. .
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Miss Ghana 2019 l- Results Empty 11. Nana Ama Adwubi Bannerman

Post  bonner Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:04 am

CONTESTANT NUMBER 11. BIO: Hello Ghana,Nana Ama Adwubi Bannerman ( @the_real_bannerman ) is a down to earth 19year old lady,who comes from Agona Nyarkrom in the Central Region and currently pursuing public administration in the University of Ghana,Legon.She chooses fufu with light soup as her favorite delicacy and loves the color yellow.She looks up to Anita Erskine as her role model.She aspires to be a lady who inspires and empowers other young ladies in the world.Her philosophy in life is,better oops,than a what if. .
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Miss Ghana 2019 l- Results Empty 12.Harriet Lamptey

Post  bonner Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:07 am

CONTESTANT NUMBER 12. BIO: I’m Harriet Lamptey ( @queen_hertie ), a 25 year old graduate of the University of Ghana and a native of Asere in the Greater Accra region. I love to sing, dance, model and volunteer with humanitarian organizations. I hope to make a difference in my World in the areas of Philanthropy and Sanitation through pageantry. I am delegate number 12 and hope to be crowned Miss Ghana 2019. .
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Miss Ghana 2019 l- Results Empty 13. Gifty Nelson

Post  bonner Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:08 am

CONTESTANT NUMBER 13. BIO : My name is Gifty Nelson ( @negifty ),a graduate from the university of Health and Allied Sciences where I studied Midwifery. I am from the Volta region. My hobbies are reading,listening to music and watching movies. I love to travel and hang out with my loved ones. Rev Dr Joyce Aryee is my role model. In the near future I would love to be a pediatrician. I aspire to make a difference in society and be a woman of substance .
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Miss Ghana 2019 l- Results Empty 14.Rebecca Kwabi

Post  bonner Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:09 am

CONTESTANT NUMBER 14. BIO: My name is Rebecca Kwabi a student of Maureen Signature studying fashion designing. Am from the eastern region. My favorite color is blue. As a fashion Manipulator, I aspire to be one of the most prolific designer globally .My Mum is my role model .Compassion is something that runs through my DNA and I am committed to achieving any set goals.
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Miss Ghana 2019 l- Results Empty 15. Beatrice Obiri-Nortey

Post  bonner Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:11 am

CONTESTANT NUMBER 15. BIO: My name is Beatrice Obiri-Nortey ( @akwakyewaa_ ). A 24-year-old graduate of the University of Ghana who is very passionate, ambitious and driven. It is my dream to become a social entrepreneur and business magnate. My basic guiding principle in life is “live freely, do no harm”. I believe in protecting the dignity of every human being and maintaining the harmony of life. I love reading, drawing and spending time at the beach. .
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Miss Ghana 2019 l- Results Empty 16. Am Leah Baiden,

Post  bonner Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:13 am

CONTESTANT NUMBER 16. BIO: Am Leah Baiden, 24 years of age and a beauty therapist by profession. Am a currently a student of Raison d’Etre. I love the color red and my favorite food is rice balls with groundnut soup, I play long tennis is a hobby and also dance at the comfort of my room, quite funny!. Am a compassionate lover of children and always have the passion to put smiles on their faces. I aspire to become one of the most consulted and influential women in Ghana and Africa as a whole when it comes to the field of beauty in the next 10 years. .
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Miss Ghana 2019 l- Results Empty 17. Josephine Akosua Gesu

Post  bonner Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:15 am

CONTESTANT NUMBER 17. BIO: I’m Josephine Akosua Gesu ( @akosua__white ). A 24 years BSc. Accounting graduate from the university of professional studies, Accra. Proudly from the Oti region. I personify the attributes of compassion, determination and a goal getter. My passion is to impact positively and significantly to my society.
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Miss Ghana 2019 l- Results Empty 18. Henrieta Quayson

Post  bonner Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:16 am

CONTESTANT NUMBER 18. BIO: My Name is Henrieta Quayson (@herty_hemans ), hardworking, determined and very responsible lady. I proudly hail from the heartbeat of tourism in Ghana, the central Region. My interest revolves around Singing, dancing and reading. I love to swim too. I am adventurous and love to try new things so I love to try every food but have my favorites which is Banks with Okro stew . I am a social person. I love to interact with people and make new friends..Thank you . .
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Miss Ghana 2019 l- Results Empty 19. Mabel Acheampomaa Acheampong

Post  bonner Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:17 am

CONTESTANT NUMBER 19. BIO: I am Mabel Acheampomaa Acheampong ( @bel_iamqueen ). I’m calm and collected but focused on building my skills and networks needed to be successful in life. I believe that each child can use their God-given talent to reach their maximum potential, regardless of disability. My favorite food is Banku with Okro Stew and I love the Color blue. I love to play the trumpet. I’m delegate number 19, .
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Miss Ghana 2019 l- Results Empty 20. Suzzy Ali Myrah

Post  bonner Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:19 am

CONTESTANT NUMBER 20. BIO: Suzzy Ali Myrah ( @life_of_myrah )is my name. Delegate number #20. Yes I hail from Walewale-Yamah in the newly created Northeast Region. I am 23 year old elegant lady who is currently pursuing a course in Airline Customer Service / Passenger Handling at the Global Institute of Aviation. I am an optimistic person who is ready to learn and experience new things. I am a go getter because I never give up on what I put my heart into. I love to act and sing. My favorite color is yellow. I believe the best thing one can achieve in this lifetime is to impact positively in the lives of others. .
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:48 am

Miss Ghana 2019

Rebecca Akwabi was the winner of the 2019 Miss Ghana beauty pageant. She was crowned the winner at the grand final which happened on July 6th, at the Kempinski hotel, Accra.

Rebecca Kwabi is an aspiring fashion designer and aside from winning the crown, she went home with a Hyundai Accent and the right to represent her country in Miss World 2019, in London, on December 14th.

Sandra Amoani was crowned the first runner up on the night, with Akosua Opoku as the second runner up.
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down