PAGEANT-MANIA
Road to MISS EARTH 2019 - COVERAGE - Page 7 1113

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
Road to MISS EARTH 2019 - COVERAGE - Page 7 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Road to MISS EARTH 2019 - COVERAGE

+2
Farah Vavaihan
bonner
6 posters

Page 7 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Go down

Road to MISS EARTH 2019 - COVERAGE - Page 7 Empty Re: Road to MISS EARTH 2019 - COVERAGE

Post  bonner Fri Oct 04, 2019 3:33 am

AMERICA

Road to MISS EARTH 2019 - COVERAGE - Page 7 11806
Road to MISS EARTH 2019 - COVERAGE - Page 7 21431
Road to MISS EARTH 2019 - COVERAGE - Page 7 31200
Road to MISS EARTH 2019 - COVERAGE - Page 7 4986
Road to MISS EARTH 2019 - COVERAGE - Page 7 5872
Road to MISS EARTH 2019 - COVERAGE - Page 7 6640
Road to MISS EARTH 2019 - COVERAGE - Page 7 7474
Road to MISS EARTH 2019 - COVERAGE - Page 7 8390
Road to MISS EARTH 2019 - COVERAGE - Page 7 9346
Road to MISS EARTH 2019 - COVERAGE - Page 7 10295
Road to MISS EARTH 2019 - COVERAGE - Page 7 11807
Road to MISS EARTH 2019 - COVERAGE - Page 7 12157
Road to MISS EARTH 2019 - COVERAGE - Page 7 13142
Road to MISS EARTH 2019 - COVERAGE - Page 7 14140
Road to MISS EARTH 2019 - COVERAGE - Page 7 15133
Road to MISS EARTH 2019 - COVERAGE - Page 7 16130
Road to MISS EARTH 2019 - COVERAGE - Page 7 17124
Road to MISS EARTH 2019 - COVERAGE - Page 7 18124
Road to MISS EARTH 2019 - COVERAGE - Page 7 19116
Road to MISS EARTH 2019 - COVERAGE - Page 7 2047
Road to MISS EARTH 2019 - COVERAGE - Page 7 21432
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 115409
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

Road to MISS EARTH 2019 - COVERAGE - Page 7 Empty Re: Road to MISS EARTH 2019 - COVERAGE

Post  reyna_USA Fri Oct 04, 2019 3:40 am

bonner wrote:
reyna_USA wrote:
bonner wrote:
reyna_USA wrote:
bonner wrote:
reyna_USA wrote:
Farah Vavaihan wrote:
Road to MISS EARTH 2019 - COVERAGE - Page 7 Fb_11104

Nellys was born and raised in the Dominican Republic, but she has been living in PR for about 3 years.   Very Happy

She's beautiful in person. Even more facially prettier than the overhyped Colombia and Venezuela 

Indeed she is, I saw her a couple of months ago modeling in a Shopping Mall here in San Juan, PR, and she is very pretty. But now most of the dominicans are bullying PR's fanatics, because they say, if she wins one of the crowns, it will be for DR and not for PR. So, both islands are again in their ETERNAL war as usual every year (DR & PR)
Lol!!  Laughing  __4ugtf84fu_h  -y333-  -y333-

It seems like Puerto Rico and Dominican Rep has a big rivalry in pageantry as always. Same as the Philippines versus Indonesia and Thailand

Oh yes they have!!!
And I miss their fights when is not pageantry season, now they are ON, and we are having some action in Facebook, and in other forums!!   Laughing  Laughing
Is like Colombia and Venezuela, they are also huge rivals between them, that is another show that I love to watch.  Laughing  Laughing  

Interesting.. And USA versus Mexico?? with the boos .. I never heard about Europe. But this fighting online is sometimes entertatining

Will you believe me if I tell you that USA does not fight with Mexico or other countries???
But Mexico loves to bully sometimes PR, Colombia, and Venezuela, but of course these countries attack them back, PR, Venezuela and Mexico loves to bully Colombia, by always asking how many blue crowns they already have?? (meaning MW) as you know, Colombia still has not won MW, so they mock colombians about that matter.
Oh dear!! It is a NEVERENDING war.  lol!  lol!

reyna_USA
reyna_USA
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 6786
Favourite Pageant : MISS GRAND INTERNATIONAL
Favourite Miss : Christiane Martel, Dayanara Torres, Shandi Finnessey, Natalie Glebova, Zhang Zilin & Ada De La Cruz

Registration date : 2010-08-09
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Fri Oct 04, 2019 3:45 am

Asia and The Pacific

Road to MISS EARTH 2019 - COVERAGE - Page 7 11808
Road to MISS EARTH 2019 - COVERAGE - Page 7 21433
Road to MISS EARTH 2019 - COVERAGE - Page 7 31201
Road to MISS EARTH 2019 - COVERAGE - Page 7 4987
Road to MISS EARTH 2019 - COVERAGE - Page 7 5873
Road to MISS EARTH 2019 - COVERAGE - Page 7 6641
Road to MISS EARTH 2019 - COVERAGE - Page 7 7475
Road to MISS EARTH 2019 - COVERAGE - Page 7 8391
Road to MISS EARTH 2019 - COVERAGE - Page 7 9347
Road to MISS EARTH 2019 - COVERAGE - Page 7 10296
Road to MISS EARTH 2019 - COVERAGE - Page 7 11809
Road to MISS EARTH 2019 - COVERAGE - Page 7 12158
Road to MISS EARTH 2019 - COVERAGE - Page 7 13143
Road to MISS EARTH 2019 - COVERAGE - Page 7 14141
Road to MISS EARTH 2019 - COVERAGE - Page 7 15134
Road to MISS EARTH 2019 - COVERAGE - Page 7 16131
Road to MISS EARTH 2019 - COVERAGE - Page 7 17125
Road to MISS EARTH 2019 - COVERAGE - Page 7 18125
Road to MISS EARTH 2019 - COVERAGE - Page 7 19117
Road to MISS EARTH 2019 - COVERAGE - Page 7 2048
Road to MISS EARTH 2019 - COVERAGE - Page 7 21434
Road to MISS EARTH 2019 - COVERAGE - Page 7 22116
Road to MISS EARTH 2019 - COVERAGE - Page 7 23111
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Fri Oct 04, 2019 3:46 am

reyna_USA wrote:
bonner wrote:
reyna_USA wrote:
bonner wrote:
reyna_USA wrote:
bonner wrote:
reyna_USA wrote:
Farah Vavaihan wrote:

Nellys was born and raised in the Dominican Republic, but she has been living in PR for about 3 years.   Very Happy

She's beautiful in person. Even more facially prettier than the overhyped Colombia and Venezuela 

Indeed she is, I saw her a couple of months ago modeling in a Shopping Mall here in San Juan, PR, and she is very pretty. But now most of the dominicans are bullying PR's fanatics, because they say, if she wins one of the crowns, it will be for DR and not for PR. So, both islands are again in their ETERNAL war as usual every year (DR & PR)

It seems like Puerto Rico and Dominican Rep has a big rivalry in pageantry as always. Same as the Philippines versus Indonesia and Thailand

Oh yes they have!!!
And I miss their fights when is not pageantry season, now they are ON, and we are having some action in Facebook, and in other forums!!   Laughing  Laughing
Is like Colombia and Venezuela, they are also huge rivals between them, that is another show that I love to watch.  Laughing  Laughing  

Interesting.. And USA versus Mexico?? with the boos .. I never heard about Europe. But this fighting online is sometimes entertatining

Will you believe me if I tell you that USA does not fight with Mexico or other countries???
But Mexico loves to bully sometimes PR, Colombia, and Venezuela, but of course these countries attack them back, PR, Venezuela and Mexico loves to bully Colombia, by always asking how many blue crowns they already have?? (meaning MW) as you know, Colombia still has not won MW, so they mock colombians about that matter.

And Colombia as always a runner up... This is part of pageantry Smile
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  reyna_USA Fri Oct 04, 2019 3:53 am

bonner wrote:
reyna_USA wrote:
bonner wrote:
reyna_USA wrote:
bonner wrote:
reyna_USA wrote:
bonner wrote:
reyna_USA wrote:
Farah Vavaihan wrote:

Oh yes they have!!!

And Colombia as always a runner up... This is part of pageantry  Smile

Yes, they are always 1st ru, or as here in PR we call those queens in Spanish (Miss Por Poco) meaning Miss Nearly or Miss Almost  Laughing  Laughing
Bonner, how do you see Yasmin Evangelista Miss Earth DR?? She looks so sweet.
You know that the Org left her and she almost did not make it to Philippines, she had to raised the money, it makes me so mad.

reyna_USA
reyna_USA
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Favourite Miss : Christiane Martel, Dayanara Torres, Shandi Finnessey, Natalie Glebova, Zhang Zilin & Ada De La Cruz

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:01 am

EUROPE

Road to MISS EARTH 2019 - COVERAGE - Page 7 11810
Road to MISS EARTH 2019 - COVERAGE - Page 7 21435
Road to MISS EARTH 2019 - COVERAGE - Page 7 31202
Road to MISS EARTH 2019 - COVERAGE - Page 7 4988
Road to MISS EARTH 2019 - COVERAGE - Page 7 5874
Road to MISS EARTH 2019 - COVERAGE - Page 7 6642
Road to MISS EARTH 2019 - COVERAGE - Page 7 7476
Road to MISS EARTH 2019 - COVERAGE - Page 7 8392
Road to MISS EARTH 2019 - COVERAGE - Page 7 9348
Road to MISS EARTH 2019 - COVERAGE - Page 7 10297
Road to MISS EARTH 2019 - COVERAGE - Page 7 11811
Road to MISS EARTH 2019 - COVERAGE - Page 7 12159
Road to MISS EARTH 2019 - COVERAGE - Page 7 13144
Road to MISS EARTH 2019 - COVERAGE - Page 7 14142
Road to MISS EARTH 2019 - COVERAGE - Page 7 15135
Road to MISS EARTH 2019 - COVERAGE - Page 7 16132
Road to MISS EARTH 2019 - COVERAGE - Page 7 17126
Road to MISS EARTH 2019 - COVERAGE - Page 7 18126
Road to MISS EARTH 2019 - COVERAGE - Page 7 19118
Road to MISS EARTH 2019 - COVERAGE - Page 7 2049
Road to MISS EARTH 2019 - COVERAGE - Page 7 21436
Road to MISS EARTH 2019 - COVERAGE - Page 7 22117
Road to MISS EARTH 2019 - COVERAGE - Page 7 23112
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:04 am

reyna_USA wrote:
bonner wrote:
reyna_USA wrote:
bonner wrote:
reyna_USA wrote:
bonner wrote:
reyna_USA wrote:
bonner wrote:
reyna_USA wrote:
Farah Vavaihan wrote:

Oh yes they have!!!

Yes, they are always 1st ru, or as here in PR we call those queens in Spanish (Miss Por Poco) meaning Miss Nearly or Miss Almost  Laughing  Laughing
You know that the Org left her and she almost did not make it to Philippines, she had to raised the money, it makes me so mad.

Her hair is interesting. She looks Miss Haiti and Jamaica to me. Will she will make it? I did not see her in the Press Conference
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:07 am

So many countries withdraw this year maybe because of some questionable placements and winners.

Gone are the days as well that I follow all candidates prior to the competition. Busy from work here and my interest to Miss Earth went low after the org keep crowning Philippines even there are many worthy winner. And placements as well .. If not Philippines in the Top 4 a Filipina with another sash will place. The org needs to stop it now, there are many super Beauties and worthy candidates this year.

And I can't believe there are still candidates who does not have a thread and I am trying to complete it

Last edited by bonner on Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  reyna_USA Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:36 am

bonner wrote:
reyna_USA wrote:
bonner wrote:
reyna_USA wrote:
bonner wrote:
reyna_USA wrote:
bonner wrote:
reyna_USA wrote:
bonner wrote:
reyna_USA wrote:
Farah Vavaihan wrote:

Oh yes they have!!!

Her hair is interesting. She looks Miss Haiti and Jamaica to me. Will she will make it? I did not see her in the Press Conference
She arrived yesterday.
The National Director of Miss Earth Dominicana, Mr. Joan Rojas, always leaves behind his queens and sometimes they cannot make it to the International pageant.  Evil or Very Mad
Poor Yasmín is now on her own.

reyna_USA
reyna_USA
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  reyna_USA Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:45 am

And no more Venezuela and Philippines (or hiding under another sash) in the Top 4.
  Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

reyna_USA
reyna_USA
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Canuck1986 Sat Oct 05, 2019 5:11 pm

reyna_USA wrote:And no more Venezuela and Philippines (or hiding under another sash) in the Top 4.
  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

Agree and I would add Brazil into  that mix as well.

Canuck1986
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 1165
Favourite Miss : Natalie Glebova, Jennifer Hawkins
Registration date : 2009-04-09
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Canuck1986 Sat Oct 05, 2019 5:16 pm

bonner wrote:So many countries withdraw this year maybe because of some questionable placements and winners.

Gone are the days as well that I follow all candidates prior to the competition. Busy from work here and my interest to Miss Earth went low after the org keep crowning Philippines even there are many worthy winner. And placements as well .. If not Philippines in the Top 4 a Filipina with another sash will place. The org needs to stop itnow, there are many super beauties and worthy candidates this year.

And I can't believe there are still candidates who does not have a thread and I am trying to complete it

Overtime, I think they have proven that the filipino owned and based pageant is here to cater to the filipino people and that's it. It's a shame though as the advocacy of the pageant is great. This being said, there are too many instances where the hometown girl or someone of filipino descent made it over deserving and gorgeous ladies. Melanie Mader and Karen Ibasco are the latest exemples of the bias towards filipino candidates.

Canuck1986
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 1165
Favourite Miss : Natalie Glebova, Jennifer Hawkins
Registration date : 2009-04-09
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  reyna_USA Sat Oct 05, 2019 7:43 pm

Canuck1986 wrote:
reyna_USA wrote:And no more Venezuela and Philippines (or hiding under another sash) in the Top 4.
  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

Agree and I would add Brazil into  that mix as well.

I will add another one, Ecuador. Arrow Arrow

reyna_USA
reyna_USA
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Farah Vavaihan Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:43 pm

The #MissEarth 2019 Fire Delegates walked the runway of the Pink Party Charity Gala for the benefit of Ribbon of Hope Cancer Care Advocacy last October 3 at the Waterfront Insular Hotel Davao.
Photos: JC Molina
Road to MISS EARTH 2019 - COVERAGE - Page 7 Fb_11191
Road to MISS EARTH 2019 - COVERAGE - Page 7 Fb_11192
Road to MISS EARTH 2019 - COVERAGE - Page 7 Fb_11193
Road to MISS EARTH 2019 - COVERAGE - Page 7 Fb_11194
Road to MISS EARTH 2019 - COVERAGE - Page 7 Fb_11195
Road to MISS EARTH 2019 - COVERAGE - Page 7 Fb_11196
Road to MISS EARTH 2019 - COVERAGE - Page 7 Fb_11197
Road to MISS EARTH 2019 - COVERAGE - Page 7 Fb_11198
Road to MISS EARTH 2019 - COVERAGE - Page 7 Fb_11199
Road to MISS EARTH 2019 - COVERAGE - Page 7 Fb_11200
Road to MISS EARTH 2019 - COVERAGE - Page 7 Fb_11201
Road to MISS EARTH 2019 - COVERAGE - Page 7 Fb_11202
Farah Vavaihan
Farah Vavaihan
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Number of posts : 14487
Favourite Pageant : Miss International Queen
Favourite Miss : Kevin Balot
Registration date : 2016-01-31
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Farah Vavaihan Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:46 pm

The #MissEarth 2019 Fire Delegates walked the runway of the Pink Party Charity Gala for the benefit of Ribbon of Hope Cancer Care Advocacy last October 3 at the Waterfront Insular Hotel Davao.
Photos: JC Molina
Road to MISS EARTH 2019 - COVERAGE - Page 7 Fb_11203
Road to MISS EARTH 2019 - COVERAGE - Page 7 Fb_11205
Road to MISS EARTH 2019 - COVERAGE - Page 7 Fb_11204
Road to MISS EARTH 2019 - COVERAGE - Page 7 Fb_11206
Road to MISS EARTH 2019 - COVERAGE - Page 7 Fb_11207
Road to MISS EARTH 2019 - COVERAGE - Page 7 Fb_11208
Road to MISS EARTH 2019 - COVERAGE - Page 7 Fb_11209
Road to MISS EARTH 2019 - COVERAGE - Page 7 Fb_11210
Road to MISS EARTH 2019 - COVERAGE - Page 7 Fb_11211
Road to MISS EARTH 2019 - COVERAGE - Page 7 Fb_11212
Road to MISS EARTH 2019 - COVERAGE - Page 7 Fb_11213
Farah Vavaihan
Farah Vavaihan
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Farah Vavaihan Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:46 pm

#MissEarth2019 Fire Group
Resort Wear Competition winners:
🥇Miss Spain - Sonia Hernandez
🥈Miss Venezuela - Michell Castellanos
🥉Miss Germany - Kristyna Losova
Road to MISS EARTH 2019 - COVERAGE - Page 7 Fb_11214
Farah Vavaihan
Farah Vavaihan
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Farah Vavaihan Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:48 pm

#MissEarth 2019 UPDATE!
Manila, Philippines / Finals on October 26th

Here are the Top 3 overall winners of the Futuristic Resort's Wear Competition held in Legazpi City, Albay tonight.

GOLD - Ghana (Abena Akuaba Appiah)
SILVER - Philippines (Janelle Tee)
BRONZE - Belarus (Alisa Manenok)

*Delegates from Ghana, Philippines, Belarus, USA, England, Guam, Colombia and Japan all received numerous corporate/sponsors award(s) and special titles tonight.
Road to MISS EARTH 2019 - COVERAGE - Page 7 Fb_11215
Road to MISS EARTH 2019 - COVERAGE - Page 7 Fb_11216
Farah Vavaihan
Farah Vavaihan
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Farah Vavaihan Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:25 pm

The Resorts Wear Competition of Air Group in Albay hosted by Imperial Productions

Congratulations to our winners!
Gold - Miss Ghana, Abena Appiah
Silver - Miss Philippines, Janelle Lazo Tee
Bronze - Miss Belarus, Alisa Manenok
Farah Vavaihan
Farah Vavaihan
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Farah Vavaihan Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:26 pm

Road to MISS EARTH 2019 - COVERAGE - Page 7 Fb_11223
Road to MISS EARTH 2019 - COVERAGE - Page 7 Fb_11224
Road to MISS EARTH 2019 - COVERAGE - Page 7 Fb_11225
Farah Vavaihan
Farah Vavaihan
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Farah Vavaihan Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:27 pm

Road to MISS EARTH 2019 - COVERAGE - Page 7 Fb_11226
Road to MISS EARTH 2019 - COVERAGE - Page 7 Fb_11227
Road to MISS EARTH 2019 - COVERAGE - Page 7 Fb_11228
Road to MISS EARTH 2019 - COVERAGE - Page 7 Fb_11229
Road to MISS EARTH 2019 - COVERAGE - Page 7 Fb_11230
Road to MISS EARTH 2019 - COVERAGE - Page 7 Fb_11231
Farah Vavaihan
Farah Vavaihan
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Farah Vavaihan Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:28 pm

Road to MISS EARTH 2019 - COVERAGE - Page 7 Fb_11232
Road to MISS EARTH 2019 - COVERAGE - Page 7 Fb_11234
Road to MISS EARTH 2019 - COVERAGE - Page 7 Fb_11233
Road to MISS EARTH 2019 - COVERAGE - Page 7 Fb_11236
Road to MISS EARTH 2019 - COVERAGE - Page 7 Fb_11235
Road to MISS EARTH 2019 - COVERAGE - Page 7 Fb_11237
Farah Vavaihan
Farah Vavaihan
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Farah Vavaihan Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:30 pm

Road to MISS EARTH 2019 - COVERAGE - Page 7 Fb_11238
Road to MISS EARTH 2019 - COVERAGE - Page 7 Fb_11239
Road to MISS EARTH 2019 - COVERAGE - Page 7 Fb_11240
Road to MISS EARTH 2019 - COVERAGE - Page 7 Fb_11243
Road to MISS EARTH 2019 - COVERAGE - Page 7 Fb_11241
Road to MISS EARTH 2019 - COVERAGE - Page 7 Fb_11242
Farah Vavaihan
Farah Vavaihan
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Farah Vavaihan Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:31 pm

Road to MISS EARTH 2019 - COVERAGE - Page 7 Fb_11245
Road to MISS EARTH 2019 - COVERAGE - Page 7 Fb_11244
Road to MISS EARTH 2019 - COVERAGE - Page 7 Fb_11246
Road to MISS EARTH 2019 - COVERAGE - Page 7 Fb_11249
Road to MISS EARTH 2019 - COVERAGE - Page 7 Fb_11247
Road to MISS EARTH 2019 - COVERAGE - Page 7 Fb_11248
Farah Vavaihan
Farah Vavaihan
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Farah Vavaihan Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:33 pm

Road to MISS EARTH 2019 - COVERAGE - Page 7 Fb_11250
Road to MISS EARTH 2019 - COVERAGE - Page 7 Fb_11251
Road to MISS EARTH 2019 - COVERAGE - Page 7 Fb_11252
Road to MISS EARTH 2019 - COVERAGE - Page 7 Fb_11254
Road to MISS EARTH 2019 - COVERAGE - Page 7 Fb_11253
Road to MISS EARTH 2019 - COVERAGE - Page 7 Fb_11255
Farah Vavaihan
Farah Vavaihan
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Farah Vavaihan Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:35 pm

Road to MISS EARTH 2019 - COVERAGE - Page 7 Fb_11258
Road to MISS EARTH 2019 - COVERAGE - Page 7 Fb_11256
Road to MISS EARTH 2019 - COVERAGE - Page 7 Fb_11257
Road to MISS EARTH 2019 - COVERAGE - Page 7 Fb_11260
Road to MISS EARTH 2019 - COVERAGE - Page 7 Fb_11259
Road to MISS EARTH 2019 - COVERAGE - Page 7 Fb_11261
Road to MISS EARTH 2019 - COVERAGE - Page 7 Fb_11262
Road to MISS EARTH 2019 - COVERAGE - Page 7 Fb_11263
Farah Vavaihan
Farah Vavaihan
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next