PAGEANT-MANIA
Mexico united by the Universe and the World!!! 1113

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
Mexico united by the Universe and the World!!! 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mexico united by the Universe and the World!!!

Go down

Mexico united by the Universe and the World!!! Empty Mexico united by the Universe and the World!!!

Post  Guest Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:56 pm

Beautiful ladies, Karla and Perla....
CONGRATULATIONS MEXICO!!!! ( This is for you Pokemon ) Wink I love you

Mexico united by the Universe and the World!!! 20092110

Back to top Go down

Mexico united by the Universe and the World!!! Empty Re: Mexico united by the Universe and the World!!!

Post  Anonymní Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:21 am

can someone explain me how Miss Mexico contest works? Explain me right from selection of contestants to the rounds in finals. i want to know EVERYTHING. i wonder how they manage to find such great winners everytime..

Anonymní

Back to top Go down

Mexico united by the Universe and the World!!! Empty Re: Mexico united by the Universe and the World!!!

Post  Guest Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:12 pm

MEXICO Rocks!!!! :-4532-:

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymní Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:21 pm

Dess wrote:Beautiful ladies, Karla and Perla....

MY DEAR DESS!! OH OH! I love you THANKS!!!
MY SWEET AND BEAUTIFUL :@@45@: PERLA BELTRAN!!!! SO FAR THE BEST FACE FOR 2009PAGEANTS :-902-: . !!!!!

Anonymní

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:39 pm

Pokemons machine! wrote:
Dess wrote:Beautiful ladies, Karla and Perla....

MY DEAR DESS!! OH OH! I love you THANKS!!!
MY SWEET AND BEAUTIFUL :@@45@: PERLA BELTRAN!!!! SO FAR THE BEST FACE FOR 2009PAGEANTS :-902-: . !!!!!
You're welcome my friend, glad u like it... Both girls are beautiful... I love you -101--

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymní Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:11 pm

One of the most beautiful pair of queens of the last years..... both of them are so beautiful !!!!

Anonymní

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymní Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:18 pm

Mickey wrote:can someone explain me how Miss Mexico contest works? Explain me right from selection of contestants to the rounds in finals. i want to know EVERYTHING. i wonder how they manage to find such great winners everytime..

First of all every state make its selection of girls for its regional contests, they send the winner to the national. Some states are allowed to have more than one girl in the national depending on Lupita´s choice of the best girls that didn´t win their respective state final. Then the organization concentrate the girls in the host city about a month before and prepare them to the final night. Then there are some little contests to select the first 5 semifinalists (talent, model, sports, academy and queen´s choice). Then the other 15 semifinalist are chosen in the semifinal night. Then in the final the new queens of Mexico are chosen, the winner goes to Miss Universe and the other winner to Miss World.

Anonymní

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:57 am

I LIKE PERLA'S BEAUTY
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 115173
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down