PAGEANT-MANIA
Clauvid Dály (DOMINICAN REPUBLIC 2019) 1113

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
Clauvid Dály (DOMINICAN REPUBLIC 2019) 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clauvid Dály (DOMINICAN REPUBLIC 2019)

+2
Farah Vavaihan
reyna_USA
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Clauvid Dály (DOMINICAN REPUBLIC 2019) Empty Clauvid Dály (DOMINICAN REPUBLIC 2019)

Post  reyna_USA Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:53 am

Punta Cana is the new MDRU 2019, she is 18 years old.

Congratulations!!

Clauvid Dály (DOMINICAN REPUBLIC 2019) 3974

Last edited by reyna_USA on Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:38 am; edited 1 time in total

reyna_USA
reyna_USA
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 6783
Favourite Pageant : MISS GRAND INTERNATIONAL
Favourite Miss : Christiane Martel, Dayanara Torres, Shandi Finnessey, Natalie Glebova, Zhang Zilin & Ada De La Cruz

Registration date : 2010-08-09
Female

Back to top Go down

Clauvid Dály (DOMINICAN REPUBLIC 2019) Empty Re: Clauvid Dály (DOMINICAN REPUBLIC 2019)

Post  reyna_USA Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:07 am

Clauvid Dály (DOMINICAN REPUBLIC 2019) Cl0Z9KA

reyna_USA
reyna_USA
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Favourite Miss : Christiane Martel, Dayanara Torres, Shandi Finnessey, Natalie Glebova, Zhang Zilin & Ada De La Cruz

Female

Back to top Go down

Clauvid Dály (DOMINICAN REPUBLIC 2019) Empty Re: Clauvid Dály (DOMINICAN REPUBLIC 2019)

Post  Farah Vavaihan Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:14 am

cheers
Farah Vavaihan
Farah Vavaihan
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Number of posts : 14458
Favourite Pageant : Miss International Queen
Favourite Miss : Kevin Balot
Registration date : 2016-01-31
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  ovidius Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:52 pm

Clauvid Dály (DOMINICAN REPUBLIC 2019) 68964866_2754202794607623_4943964535489822720_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_oc=AQk8Bsr4e3sBIkyfKXTWdYqpmlC4JyUcI96BAkreDj6P2b1uhZ0UrkxlVwuqiWB8umGo2yJPLJbs2VnQXoO80EVQ&_nc_ht=scontent.fath3-3

PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Number of posts : 19161
Favourite Pageant : Star Hellas,Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Irini Skliva,Evelina Papantoniou,Rea Toutounzi,Evagelia Aravani,Doukissa Nomikou,Iliana Papageorgiou,Ismini Dafopoulou
Registration date : 2009-05-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  ovidius Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:58 pm

Clauvid Dály (DOMINICAN REPUBLIC 2019) 69325863_1411086929044600_3554809573221072896_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_oc=AQn_wuLHybg9RhIdaIFMjz0utKYr4brR1Rh_g1H_VE_x9fuMjzjKb5euSRkSlZ6B_uGb9QIHvH-u9XHv-ANh-sKJ&_nc_ht=scontent.fath3-4

PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Favourite Miss : Irini Skliva,Evelina Papantoniou,Rea Toutounzi,Evagelia Aravani,Doukissa Nomikou,Iliana Papageorgiou,Ismini Dafopoulou
Male

Back to top Go down

Clauvid Dály (DOMINICAN REPUBLIC 2019) 68719860_1411087012377925_7354223624212971520_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_oc=AQlzOUBqluYWDxMkIVnAFWEIk9XDSnh4LkbSRBm7uFJW3arD6rJfk5zwk6rHECqkR1UGXnEm6vzn6jZvo26A3z1F&_nc_ht=scontent.fath3-4

PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Male

Back to top Go down

Clauvid Dály (DOMINICAN REPUBLIC 2019) 68410646_1411086952377931_300027702126051328_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_oc=AQm1xO8FFpFZdovC869L_bY_kGA6B79sFs5HA_g9sLs-oJvGB26Q7MGRnE4W017ioDUl5197VHnK9tt1peZN4_Zg&_nc_ht=scontent.fath3-3

PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Niina1 Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:44 pm

She is like Barbie-doll  -7hyy-
Niina1
Niina1
PREDICTIONIST
PREDICTIONIST

Number of posts : 570
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Lola Odusoga
Sara Chafak
Anne Pohtamo
Registration date : 2010-07-30
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  reyna_USA Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:07 pm

Same as in Puerto Rico with Madison, dominicans are destroying this girl, calling her monkey, maid, etc.
People are also saying that she is Magali Febles (National Director) daughter, because they look alike, of course that is not true. I like her, in fact in the Prediction Game I placed her as 1st ru.

reyna_USA
reyna_USA
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  reyna_USA Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:21 pm

On the left is the National Director Ms. Magali Febles, and pageants fans are saying that Clauvid is Magali's lost daughter., because of their resemblance.

Lo!! How far people can go.  Laughing

Clauvid Dály (DOMINICAN REPUBLIC 2019) 43IMeld

reyna_USA
reyna_USA
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Farah Vavaihan Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:29 pm

Clauvid Dály (DOMINICAN REPUBLIC 2019) Fb_10001
Clauvid Dály (DOMINICAN REPUBLIC 2019) Fb_10000
Farah Vavaihan
Farah Vavaihan
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Farah Vavaihan Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:30 pm

Clauvid Dály (DOMINICAN REPUBLIC 2019) Fb_10002
Clauvid Dály (DOMINICAN REPUBLIC 2019) Fb_10003
Clauvid Dály (DOMINICAN REPUBLIC 2019) Fb_10004
Farah Vavaihan
Farah Vavaihan
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:30 pm

reyna_USA wrote:Same as in Puerto Rico with Madison, dominicans are destroying this girl, calling her monkey, maid, etc.
People are also saying that she is Magali Febles (National Director) daughter, because they look alike, of course that is not true. I like her, in fact in the Prediction Game I placed her as 1st ru.

You see, now you're not complaining like you did with Madison because you like the girl... Rolling Eyes

The situation is quite similar, her answers were bad but still she won..  Even worse as the main fav Kimberly had the best walk, best body, best face, loudest cheer from the crowd and the best answer... In MUPR there was not such a good option like Kimberly and no one was robbed so much.
So now it was fair and square?

Clauvid Dály (DOMINICAN REPUBLIC 2019) Source
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 29557
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  reyna_USA Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:47 pm

Wojtek wrote:
reyna_USA wrote:Same as in Puerto Rico with Madison, dominicans are destroying this girl, calling her monkey, maid, etc.

You see, now you're not complaining like you did with Madison because you like the girl... Rolling Eyes

The situation is quite similar, her answers were bad but still she won..  Even worse as the main fav Kimberly had the best walk, best body, best face, loudest cheer from the crowd and the best answer... In MUPR there was not such a good option like Kimberly and no one was robbed so much.

Yes, I like her, but my winner was Kim.
Madison case is different, she did not win in USA and in less than 1 month she was already here and does not know anything about PR, does not speak the native language, and as soon she arrived everybody knew her daddy paid for the crown. It is called in Spanish (PLANCHA or PLANCHAO) meaning they paid for the crown, even when her answer was the worst one in the semi-finalists, and still won... Really???? And yes they were 2 or 3 better options than Madison, a bleached blonde OVERHYPED, I do not see her winning in MU, but if she does, good for her and PR. Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

It is not the same, dominicans are always harsh with their NATIVE, NATIVE, NATIVE, CANDIDATES, that they do not find "pretty", and Clauvid is a NATIVE DOMINICAN, if she was a foreigner I can understand that, but she is not, so it is not the same case. Evil or Very Mad

reyna_USA
reyna_USA
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:28 am

reyna_USA wrote:
Wojtek wrote:

Madison case is different, she did not win in USA and in less than 1 month she was already here and does not know anything about PR, does not speak the native language, and as soon she arrived everybody knew her daddy paid for the crown. It is called in Spanish (PLANCHA or PLANCHAO) meaning they paid for the crown, even when her answer was the worst one in the semi-finalists, and still won... Really???? And yes they were 2 or 3 better options than Madison, a bleached blonde OVERHYPED, I do not see her winning in MU, but if she does, good for her and PR. Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

It is not the same, dominicans are always harsh with their NATIVE, NATIVE, NATIVE, CANDIDATES, that they do not find "pretty", and Clauvid is a NATIVE DOMINICAN, if she was a foreigner I can understand that, but she is not, so it is not the same case. Evil or Very Mad

Oh his is not fair to me. Filipino beauty queens are almost always not 100% native Filipino and they love their queens anyway. Why it is so important in PR and DR?

Clauvid Dály (DOMINICAN REPUBLIC 2019) Source
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 29557
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  reyna_USA Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:07 am

Wojtek wrote:
reyna_USA wrote:
Wojtek wrote:

Oh his is not fair to me. Filipino beauty queens are almost always not 100% native Filipino and they love their queens anyway. Why it is so important in PR and DR?

I've been traveling to DR for many years, it is only a 45 minutes flight from here, they are very warm and friendly, but most of them hate haitian people and sadly for them, these countries share the same island of course divided in two, wich is called LA ESPAÑOLA (Hispaniola) and many haitians cross the border to DR, and they have been in war for many, many years. My point is, that they will not accept a queen with haitian roots, and some of them already are saying that Clauvid has haitian blood, and already are insulting her like I said calling her a monkey, crocodile, maid, etc. It is not fair, the girl was born there, she is not part haitian (of course that is not nothing to be ashamed of) in fact her grandparents are from British Virgin Islands, that is why her name and surname are so peculiar.  She will have to deal now with her own people that are against her. Here in PR we had dominican queens like Bodine in 2012 (she is from Netherlands, but from dominican mother) Miss Intercontinetal 2016 Heylimar, her father is also dominican, Kimberly was born here, but from a dominican father, but puertorricans do not like very much the dominican people, the same case of the dominicans with haitians. Gabriela (Miss Haiti 2019) is dominican from a haitian father Madison's case is different because it was already arranged since she finished the Miss Florida USA 2019, to take a plane to PR to get the crown, that is what it bothers the most. Still I wish her good luck, and also to the poor Clauvid.
Did you notice the resemblance between Magali Febles and Clauvid??? 

reyna_USA
reyna_USA
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Farah Vavaihan Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:54 pm

Clauvid Dály (DOMINICAN REPUBLIC 2019) Fb_10009
Farah Vavaihan
Farah Vavaihan
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Farah Vavaihan Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:54 pm

Clauvid Dály (DOMINICAN REPUBLIC 2019) Fb_10010
Farah Vavaihan
Farah Vavaihan
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  reyna_USA Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:36 pm

The pageant was hosted by a dominican comedian and Zuleyka Rivera MU 2006 (those are the 2 people you will listen in this video) she was invited by the Org. But as usual National Director Ms. Magali Febles always has problems with most of her queens, and this video you will not see the reigning MDRU 2018 Aldy Bernard, they had problems way back before MU 2018 and Aldy had to travel alone to Thailand for the competition last year. So you will see Magali crowning Clauvid, I hope she will not do the same thing with this girl.   Rolling Eyes  No

You will see a clip when Zuleyka won, she was remembering that after her crowning as MU 2006, she fainted because her gown was so heavy with all those chains, Magali at that time was the National of Puerto Rico and she was trying to help Zuleyka before she fainted.
By the way the 3 girls were waiting for the final results, but the 2nd & 1st runner up were not mentioned, only the winner, I felt sorry for Kimberly (La Romana) she was crying after Clauvid was mentioned as the new queen. I do not know that she will join another contest in DR, or will return to PR.

Final results:
MDRU 2019: Clauvid Dály (Punta Cana)
1st RU- Kimberly Jiménez (La Romana)
2nd RU- Franchesca Astier (Distrito Nacional)

reyna_USA
reyna_USA
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:14 am

Wojtek wrote:
reyna_USA wrote:
Wojtek wrote:

There is no such thing as 100% pure Filipino either. But yes I got what u mean. 
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 114963
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:18 am

Clauvid Dály (DOMINICAN REPUBLIC 2019) 69155410
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)

Male

Back to top Go down

Clauvid Dály (DOMINICAN REPUBLIC 2019) 68799111
Clauvid Dály (DOMINICAN REPUBLIC 2019) 69318710
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Clauvid Dály (DOMINICAN REPUBLIC 2019) 69234810
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:21 am

Clauvid Dály (DOMINICAN REPUBLIC 2019) 68615510
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:21 am

Clauvid Dály (DOMINICAN REPUBLIC 2019) 69289610
Clauvid Dály (DOMINICAN REPUBLIC 2019) 69462310
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next