PAGEANT-MANIA
FORMER BB.PILIPINAS BEAUTY QUEENS LAUNCH "TURISMO PILIPINA 2008" 1113

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
FORMER BB.PILIPINAS BEAUTY QUEENS LAUNCH "TURISMO PILIPINA 2008" 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FORMER BB.PILIPINAS BEAUTY QUEENS LAUNCH "TURISMO PILIPINA 2008"

3 posters

Go down

FORMER BB.PILIPINAS BEAUTY QUEENS LAUNCH "TURISMO PILIPINA 2008" Empty FORMER BB.PILIPINAS BEAUTY QUEENS LAUNCH "TURISMO PILIPINA 2008"

Post  Anonymní Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:07 pm

The Organization

Turismo Pilipina Charities, Inc. is a non-stock and non- profit organization that will mount an annual pageant – Turismo Pilipina .
Among the Turismo Pilipina Charities, Inc. Board of Directors is composed of national beauty title holders:

Precious Lara Quigaman
Miss International 2005

Denille Lou Valmonte
Bb. Pilipinas International 2006

Karen Loren Agustin
Bb. Pilipinas Universe 2002

Organizational Objectives:

-to promote the beauty and rich cultural heritage of the country
-to find the country’s tourism ambassadors who will work hand-in-hand with the Department of Tourism

MISSION:

-To conduct a nationwide search for the Filipina beauty who will be the official spokesperson for the Department of Tourism
-To promote the tourist spots and increase the tourism potentials of the Philippines.
-To instill awareness of the richness and diversity of the country’s culture and heritage thru it’s pageant theme.

VISION:

-to make every Filipino proud of his rich culture and heritage.
-To see the Philippines as a major tourist destination in Asia and the world.

Turismo Pilipina (The Pageant)

-Turismo Pilipina will be a national beauty pageant to be held annually to select the country’s tourism ambassadors, who will also represent the Philippines in international tourism pageants.

Qualifications:

-Open to natural-born Filipinas who are eager to contribute to the tourism promotions of the Philippines, 18-25 years old, at least 5’5, single and never been married or given birth, of good moral standing, possessing beauty of face and figure, at least a high school graduate, and has a good knowledge of Philippine tourism and the Philippines in general.

WINNERS:Turismo Pilipina

Turismo Pilipina – 1st runner-up

Turismo Pilipina – 2nd runner-up

Special Titles:

Turismo Pilipina – Luzon

Turismo Pilipina – Visayas

Turismo Pilipinas - Mindanao

Activities/ Events:

-the gathering of pageant delegates from the different provinces will pave the way for cultural exchange thereby promoting unity in diversity thru different cultural activities:

Cultural Night / Talent Night / Presentation Show

- the Grand Coronation Night promises to be a festive cultural night that will highlight the innate beauty of the Filipina, our country’s natural splendor, arts and culture.

For More Info., please visit http://www.turismopilipina.com/overview.html

LAUNCHING VIDEO

August 14, 2008, ABE Restaurant, Trinoma Mall, Quezon City, Philippines

Credits: OPMB.com via Youtube

Anonymní

Back to top Go down

FORMER BB.PILIPINAS BEAUTY QUEENS LAUNCH "TURISMO PILIPINA 2008" Empty Re: FORMER BB.PILIPINAS BEAUTY QUEENS LAUNCH "TURISMO PILIPINA 2008"

Post  Tidus Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:19 pm

This is what i call beauty with a true purpose!!!!!!!!

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13119
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

FORMER BB.PILIPINAS BEAUTY QUEENS LAUNCH "TURISMO PILIPINA 2008" Empty Re: FORMER BB.PILIPINAS BEAUTY QUEENS LAUNCH "TURISMO PILIPINA 2008"

Post  Anonymní Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:58 pm

Shouldn't it be called Miss Turismo Pilipina or something? Turismo Pilipina says nothing to me. scratch

Anonymní

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabiondo Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:08 pm

I guees this pagent is promoting the tourim in the Philippines.. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Sabiondo
Sabiondo
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Number of posts : 7945
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Dayana Mendoza , Carolina Izack & Oxana Fedorova
Registration date : 2008-08-12
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymní Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:10 pm

Sabiondo wrote:I guees this pagent is promoting the tourim in the Philippines.. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Oh, really? I would never guess that, lol. Twisted Evil

Anonymní

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:22 pm

I think it is a great idea !!!! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymní Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:32 pm

Yes, it hopes to promote Philippine Tourism. If I'm not wrong, the pageant is like Miss Italia Nel (?) Mundo? Where Filipinas around the globe are welcome to join! As a newbie in the pageant world, guess they will have a hard time, but I wish them well!

@ Donald Morley: Turismo Pilipina sounds fine with me. Besides, they already have launched it, but I appreciate your input. queen

Anonymní

Back to top Go down

Post  Tidus Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:40 pm

FjLq wrote:Yes, it hopes to promote Philippine Tourism. If I'm not wrong, the pageant is like Miss Italia Nel (?) Mundo? Where Filipinas around the globe are welcome to join! As a newbie in the pageant world, guess they will have a hard time, but I wish them well!

@ Donald Morley: Turismo Pilipina sounds fine with me. Besides, they already have launched it, but I appreciate your input. queen

YEAH IT MUST BE LIKE MISS ITALIA NEL MONDO, ITS MORE OR LESS THE SAME CONCEPT WITH FINALISTS ITALIANS FROM AROUND THE WORLD.....AS FOR MR MORLEY.....U KNOW HIM...HE IS A STRICT JUDGE......NOT EASILLY SATISFIED. -901t -901t -901t -901t -901t

:-902-: u FjLq -901t

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13119
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:39 am

i like this pageant more than bb.pilipinas
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 114980
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down