PAGEANT-MANIA
Czech Beauty Power - by GlobalBeauties blog 1113

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
Czech Beauty Power - by GlobalBeauties blog 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Czech Beauty Power - by GlobalBeauties blog

2 posters

Go down

Czech Beauty Power - by GlobalBeauties blog Empty Czech Beauty Power - by GlobalBeauties blog

Post  Lucky Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:32 pm

Ever since the Czech Republic started taking its beauty pageants seriously, results in Grand Slam pageants for this central European country have been nothing less than great. After Tatana Kucharova’s Miss World victory in 2006, Czech contestants have placed in 80% of the Grand Slam pageants it has participated in: Miss Universe 2007 and 2008, Miss International 2007 and 2008, Miss Tourism Queen 2007 and 2008, and Miss Earth 2007 and 2008 (the Earth streak actually started in 2005).

Ironically, the only major pageant in which Czech beauties have failed to advance to the semis in the last couple of years, was Miss World, the one which gave its first ever Grand Slam titleholder so far, back in 2006.

Last Saturday, Ceska Miss, or Miss Czech Republic Universe 2009, was crowned, and the winner, Iveta Lutovská, is a tall, statuesque blonde, whose elegance and poise are singular. After two Miss U straight semifinalists, I believe this time around the Czech Republic could easily land in the top 5. Perhaps, and why not, it will have its first Miss Universe.

The country will also be very well represented in Miss Earth 2009 by Tereza Budková, the runner-up. Miss Earth needs a beautiful winner after the last couple of years’ disastrous results, and Tereza appears as a strong possibility.

It looks like 2009 will be a great year for a country which not only has stunning women, but works very seriously to succeed internationally. Congratulations to the Czech Republic, unquestionably a new beauty pageants ‘powerhouse’.

Can you imagine how heartwarming is for me to read that about my country :flower:
Lucky
Lucky
FOUNDER
FOUNDER

Number of posts : 9031
Registration date : 2008-08-07
Female

Back to top Go down

Czech Beauty Power - by GlobalBeauties blog Empty Re: Czech Beauty Power - by GlobalBeauties blog

Post  Tidus Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:27 pm

Completly...!!! I think Czech R, is along with Russia and Spain the main Power houses at this point in Europe and the most rising one.Tatanas victory was the turning point and it seems the things will continue progressing for you Veronica. Ceska Miss does a great job and the Czech Miss World Org. with Tatana as the president sounds more then promising.
And if u see the official rankings it seems there is a stability.17th is only the start. I have a good feeling.

Czech Beauty Power - by GlobalBeauties blog 2l8yqt4

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13119
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Czech Beauty Power - by GlobalBeauties blog Empty Re: Czech Beauty Power - by GlobalBeauties blog

Post  Guest Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:05 am

:-126-:

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymní Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:37 am

"Miss Earth needs a beautiful winner after the last couple of years’ disastrous results" Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

I have my fingers crossed for gorgeous Tereza cyclops

Anonymní

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymní Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:27 am

CONGRATS LUCKY!!!!!
IM SO GLAD TO SEE CZECH GIRLS MORE OFTEN IN THE FINALS!!

I´M IMPRESSED WITH THE SPAIN!

Anonymní

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down