PAGEANT-MANIA
Why Only Certain Countries Win the Contest in Miss Universe History 1113

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
Why Only Certain Countries Win the Contest in Miss Universe History 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why Only Certain Countries Win the Contest in Miss Universe History

2 posters

Go down

Why Only Certain Countries Win the Contest in Miss Universe History Empty Why Only Certain Countries Win the Contest in Miss Universe History

Post  serdarturkey Tue Jan 11, 2022 3:05 am

When we look at the world map, we cannot see a very stable graphic from 1952 to 2021.  It's like the Miss Universe pageant is only for a select few countries.   Almost 75 percent of the participating countries in the world seem to have participated in the competition as extras.   The world map is most concentrated in South America on the winners list.   North American countries are at the top of the list the most. I looked at the history of many world beauty pageants but I only saw a very uneven and unfair list of Miss Universal.   now everyone can say their opinion, why is this irregular map like this?  In 1952, didn't the countries that have never won until this time have made an effort for once?  So, do you think this graphic will change in the next 20-30 years or will the winners remain in South America, North America, South Asia, or certain countries?  cyclops cyclops cyclops Why Only Certain Countries Win the Contest in Miss Universe History World-10
serdarturkey
serdarturkey

Number of posts : 23
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe, Miss World, Mis
Favourite Miss : The Miss Globe 2021, Miss Turkey - Melike Bali
Registration date : 2022-01-06
Male

https://vk.com/id183116705

Back to top Go down

Why Only Certain Countries Win the Contest in Miss Universe History Empty Re: Why Only Certain Countries Win the Contest in Miss Universe History

Post  bonner Tue Jan 11, 2022 6:46 pm

I believe Miss Universe is evolving. During the early decade Europe dominated the pageant (I think it's the standard of beauty that time). Janelle Commissiong changed it in 1977 as the first black to win Miss Universe. Today they prefer someone with a back story etc..

Also, these countries Venezuela, Colombia, Philippines, South Africa, USA, France etc  are successful since their National Pageant is big and their training is superb!. Here in the Philippines we take pageant seriously.

But I always wish to see new country as the winner. The last time was in 2011 (Angola).

We almost witness new countries winner from the following years Paraguay (2021), Haiti (2016), Ukraine (2011), Jamaica (2010)...

And they should stop the all female judges if we want to see different results!

Last edited by bonner on Wed Jan 12, 2022 7:10 am; edited 1 time in total
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 115172
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

serdarturkey likes this post

Back to top Go down

Why Only Certain Countries Win the Contest in Miss Universe History Empty Re: Why Only Certain Countries Win the Contest in Miss Universe History

Post  serdarturkey Tue Jan 11, 2022 7:16 pm

I mentioned the miss universe contest  If we look at other world beauty contests, the distribution of the winning countries is very different and stable.  I am sure that the countries that win the Miss Universe pageant for the next 15-20 years will vary between South America and South Asia.  Because most of the European countries and the women of the Middle East countries do not show much interest in these competitions and participate as extras.   

Many African countries cannot allocate sufficient budget for beauty contests due to economic inadequacies. Miss Universe is one of the biggest competitions in the world, serious budgets should be allocated for such competitions and women need to be prepared very determinedly. 
 In summary, the picture will never change for many years, South America and South Asia, American Countries, Except for some Western European countries, other countries participating in the Miss Universe pageant will never win as long as it stays this way. 

Finally, my country of residence Turkey has been participating for many years, they have never won, they will never win, because my country does not take these contests seriously, they will not take them, they will only go to the contest to win advertisements. silent Very Happy Very Happy
serdarturkey
serdarturkey

Number of posts : 23
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe, Miss World, Mis
Favourite Miss : The Miss Globe 2021, Miss Turkey - Melike Bali
Registration date : 2022-01-06
Male

https://vk.com/id183116705

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down