PAGEANT-MANIA
The Online selection of 40 Finalists is Unfair in my opinion !  Why They Ask Non-Winning Countries to Participate Online 1113

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
The Online selection of 40 Finalists is Unfair in my opinion !  Why They Ask Non-Winning Countries to Participate Online 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online selection of 40 Finalists is Unfair in my opinion ! Why They Ask Non-Winning Countries to Participate Online

Go down

The Online selection of 40 Finalists is Unfair in my opinion !  Why They Ask Non-Winning Countries to Participate Online Empty The Online selection of 40 Finalists is Unfair in my opinion ! Why They Ask Non-Winning Countries to Participate Online

Post  serdarturkey Sun Jan 23, 2022 12:34 pm

Many international competitions were completed despite the epidemic, no problems were experienced 
Miss Universe, Miss Grand İnternational  and many similar competitions were held even during the epidemic
It was as if there were no infected cases in those competitions, or if the test was done, of course, there would be infected people in those competitions. 
Miss World Team should never hide behind excuses, they have already disgraced themselves enough. 

Women from many countries are preparing to compete for the Miss World contest with great efforts and efforts, it is canceled half an hour before the final, and then there is an online election without a jury, even fools would not believe it. Evil or Very Mad
already miss world has lost a huge reputation   Now it encourages non-winners to join online

How will Miss World regain its reputation from now on, playing with the pride of hopeful girls who have been waiting for the final for days?
The girls, who could not appear before the jury in the last hours, learn that they could not win in the online election without even knowing it, then they mockingly ask for online participation.
know-it-all commentators and bloggers may have won your own country, but in the same way, respect the girls who put their effort and effort, you don't need to come out here and pretend to be the advocacy of miss world.
I don't care if some people will be angry if I criticize Miss World, but I don't think the Miss World election was fair.
I'm guessing that some of the nominees who didn't win the contest but were asked to enter online will never enter.

You Have Lost a Huge Reputation Miss World Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation The Online selection of 40 Finalists is Unfair in my opinion !  Why They Ask Non-Winning Countries to Participate Online Adsz12
serdarturkey
serdarturkey

Number of posts : 22
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe, Miss World, Mis
Favourite Miss : The Miss Globe 2021, Miss Turkey - Melike Bali
Registration date : 2022-01-05
Male

https://vk.com/id183116705

Back to top Go down