PAGEANT-MANIA
Anne Jakrajutatip: “Seems something got lost in translation and information “ 1113

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
Anne Jakrajutatip: “Seems something got lost in translation and information “ 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anne Jakrajutatip: “Seems something got lost in translation and information “

Go down

Anne Jakrajutatip: “Seems something got lost in translation and information “ Empty Anne Jakrajutatip: “Seems something got lost in translation and information “

Post  bonner Sun Feb 12, 2023 9:48 am

Anne Jakrajutatip: “Seems something got lost in translation and information “

Anne Jakrajutatip: “Seems something got lost in translation and information “ 32997710
Seems something got lost in translation and information. The request of submission was meant to give voice and agency to the current directors. A way that they can speak truth to what they believe their business is worth. I saw some fake news, drama swirling plus some funny comments and doubt that how can someone criticize on something without getting the right info or interviewing anyone in the organization? 💫 Since when MUO said that the submission is all about the highest amount of money? It’s making no sense to me and it’s not my biz integrity to do so! I respect everyone who always supports The Universe and would love to urge everyone of you to listen before having the judgement. 🙏 I will be in Malaysia and Indonesia from this coming Friday Feb 17th onward. The organization would love to give the transparency and would certainly be delighted to answer all of your questions. 💝 Thank you with LOVE! #missuniverse @fadilberishaphotography
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 114980
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down