PAGEANT-MANIA
MALZ Promotion ( Miss Universe Ghana Org) has formally ended its Miss Universe franchise stating that JKN Global Group's leadership as the reason behind it. 1113

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
MALZ Promotion ( Miss Universe Ghana Org) has formally ended its Miss Universe franchise stating that JKN Global Group's leadership as the reason behind it. 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MALZ Promotion ( Miss Universe Ghana Org) has formally ended its Miss Universe franchise stating that JKN Global Group's leadership as the reason behind it.

2 posters

Go down

MALZ Promotion ( Miss Universe Ghana Org) has formally ended its Miss Universe franchise stating that JKN Global Group's leadership as the reason behind it. Empty MALZ Promotion ( Miss Universe Ghana Org) has formally ended its Miss Universe franchise stating that JKN Global Group's leadership as the reason behind it.

Post  bonner Sun Feb 12, 2023 10:52 am

MALZ Promotion ( Miss Universe Ghana Org) has formally ended its Miss Universe franchise stating that JKN Global Group's leadership as the reason behind it.
@missuniverseghana_ :

The new and sudden implementation of the Miss Universe Organization Business Model under the JKN Global Group's leadership are not aligned with MALZ Promotions' brand objectives and would hence like to discontinue the relationship with Miss Universe. MALZ Promotions regrets any inconveniences that their decision may cause to fans and enthusiasts and wishes the Miss Universe Organization the very best in their future endeavours.
It has been such an incredible journey so far— ones with lessons and blessings. Our most profound gratitude to everyone who supported, right from the start, our vision to promote our motherland. To our fans, smile because this marks the beginning of a redirected path. Bless you all!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 114980
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

MALZ Promotion ( Miss Universe Ghana Org) has formally ended its Miss Universe franchise stating that JKN Global Group's leadership as the reason behind it. Empty Miss Universe Ghana

Post  Gregory the Griffon Mon Mar 27, 2023 8:06 am

I understand the reason for their departure, and I don't blame them. I hope their journey will be as bright as this. Despite my neutrality that I do support Khun Anne on her vision, and at the same time question her recent moves despite the transphobic toxicity coming from different fans even from my country, the Philippines.

Hopefully someone or somebody will take over and bring back the country to Miss Universe. We have yet to see their first crown.
Gregory the Griffon
Gregory the Griffon

Number of posts : 7
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Pia Wurtzbach, Catriona Gray, Harnaaz Sandhu, R'Bonney Gabriel. Zozibini Tunzi, Paulina Vega, Leila Lopes, Olivia Culpo, Cheslie Kryst (MU19 Top 10), H'Hen Nie (MU18 Top 5), there's a lot of women I do consider as winners. Even though I didn't watch the other 3 of the Big 4, all I see is deserving girls.
Registration date : 2023-03-27
Male

https://www.deviantart.com/gregory-the-griffon

Back to top Go down