PAGEANT-MANIA
Julia Morley (CEO of Miss World) 1113

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
Julia Morley (CEO of Miss World) 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Julia Morley (CEO of Miss World)

Go down

Julia Morley (CEO of Miss World) Empty Julia Morley (CEO of Miss World)

Post  PageanaticsExpert Sun May 07, 2023 11:15 pm

Julia Evelyn Morley (born 25 October 1939) is an English businesswoman, charity worker, and former model. She is the chairman and CEO of the Miss World Organization, which organizes the Miss World and Mister WorldShe is the widow of Miss World creator, the late Eric Morley who was in charge of organizing the pageant from its inception in 1951 until his death in 2000.
Julia Morley (CEO of Miss World) 02-10-10
PageanaticsExpert
PageanaticsExpert
ELITE MEMBER
ELITE MEMBER

Number of posts : 67
Favourite Pageant : N/A
Favourite Miss : N/A
Registration date : 2023-05-07
Other / Decline to state

Back to top Go down

Julia Morley (CEO of Miss World) Empty Re: Julia Morley (CEO of Miss World)

Post  PageanaticsExpert Thu May 11, 2023 2:19 pm

Julia Morley (CEO of Miss World) 16838110
Miss World Chairman and CEO Julia Morley and reigning Miss World Karolina Bielawska arrive on a 6 day visit to South Africa!
The visit includes the launch of the new Miss World South Africa Franchise.
Julia Morley was pleased to reveal that
“Miss World’s new Licence Holder in South Africa is Carol Bouwer!”
Carol has a long history with Miss World having presented the MNET coverage of Miss World in 1994 at Sun City.
Carol understands the importance of our cherished theme of Beauty With A Purpose, which underpins all Miss World activities around the world! Carol’s passion, integrity and creativity will take Beauty With A Purpose to the next level.”
Julia and Karolina being in Cape Town was the perfect opportunity for another member of the Miss World Family to lend her support to the announcement, none other than Rolene Strauss, Miss World 2014 !
Rolene said
“I wish Carol great success with Miss World South Africa and I offer her my full support as she begins her journey.”
Rolene added “I am so happy to see Jem and to share time with Karolina! It’s just like old times! Karolina is doing incredible work as Miss World and with Julia they make a formidable team in the support of humankind!”
For full updates on the New Miss World South Africa follow them now on
Instagram. missworldsouthafrica
PageanaticsExpert
PageanaticsExpert
ELITE MEMBER
ELITE MEMBER

Number of posts : 67
Favourite Pageant : N/A
Favourite Miss : N/A
Registration date : 2023-05-07
Other / Decline to state

Back to top Go down