PAGEANT-MANIA
Miss Universe Zimbabwe 2024 - Page 2 1113

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
Miss Universe Zimbabwe 2024 - Page 2 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miss Universe Zimbabwe 2024

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Miss Universe Zimbabwe 2024 - Page 2 Empty Re: Miss Universe Zimbabwe 2024

Post  bonner Mon Apr 22, 2024 4:02 pm

Miss Universe Zimbabwe 2024 - Page 2 Ins12755
Miss Universe Zimbabwe 2024 - Page 2 Ins12754
I am Amanda Peresu Moyo aged 21 from Bulawayo. Industrial & manufacturing engineering student. Advocacy: A Green & empowered future, looking into sustainable development while empowering women and amplifying their voices, targeting sdg’s 5, 7, 10, 13,17.
Christian model, Environmentalist, Rotaractor, table tennis player enjoys music & poetry. I like challenges, they are a catalyst for growth!

bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 115173
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Mon Apr 22, 2024 4:05 pm

Miss Universe Zimbabwe 2024 - Page 2 Ins12756
Miss Universe Zimbabwe 2024 - Page 2 Ins12757
Iam Samantha Fadzai Chikwanda. Iam 20 years old and I will be representing the beautiful city of Mutare . I live by the motto “ Do not define yourself by societal standards instead let your inner voice bring forth a reflection of who you truly are “ .

One of my greatest achievements is being Authentic, being myself in a world that tries to make everyone the same . One of the strongest traits I possess is resilience .I love singing , baking and going to the gym .
Iam currently studying Clinical medicine in China , this is where I get the inspiration to advocate for equal access to quality healthcare for everyone regardless of age , gender and location. My aim as an aspiring physician is to provide compassionate and comprehensive healthcare to uplift lives .

bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Mon Apr 22, 2024 4:06 pm

Miss Universe Zimbabwe 2024 - Page 2 Ins12759
Miss Universe Zimbabwe 2024 - Page 2 Ins12758
I am Alisa Adams and I hail from the vibrant city of Harare. I am 26 years old and currently work as a Program manager at a local NGO that advocates for digital education in low-income areas in Zimbabwe.

I enjoy reading, writing and I am somewhat of a natural hair enthusiast! Exploring the world through travel is also a cherished hobby of mine.

I hold a Bachelors degree in Law and Politics as well as a Master’s degree in Political Science. I advocate for comprehensive, equitable access to education in Zimbabwe, prioritizing the needs of financially disadvantaged students, while emphasizing holistic support including conducive home environments, practical life skills, daily motivation, and appreciation for the transformative power of knowledge.

bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Mon Apr 22, 2024 4:07 pm

Miss Universe Zimbabwe 2024 - Page 2 Ins12760
Miss Universe Zimbabwe 2024 - Page 2 Ins12761
My name is Shelly Usman A 25 year old born on 24/03/1999 ..I’m a born and raised Zimbabwean representing Gweru
I finished High School at Roosevelt Girls High after that I left Zimbabwe for Nigeria to find a sustainable career for myself to fend for my family although I visit them often every month in Zimbabwe …. We were not born into a wealthy home so I took the risk of a young entrepreneur to start up a business …. I am a medical Aesthetician who helps people to boost their confidence by improving their appearance through medicine … My Advocacy is Let Love Lead, I have a youth organization called YEFAE ,I started this journey with my sister in Zimbabwe when I was 19 years old in hopes to LOVE,EMPOWER and UNITE People . We spread love by providing for the less privileged/disabled and We provide workshops and skill trainings to encourage youths to start up careers for themselves.

bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Mon Apr 22, 2024 4:08 pm

Miss Universe Zimbabwe 2024 - Page 2 Ins12762
Miss Universe Zimbabwe 2024 - Page 2 Ins12763
I am Stacey Hall , the meaning of my name reflects the essence of my being . Resurrection , Fruitful , Productive Church.
I believe being in alignment with one’s own identity is the beginning of self awareness & divine empowerment.
I am 29, born & raised in Bulawayo.

Art is my passion, as a creative entrepreneur who specializes in Business Marketing , Graphic Design , Fashion Design , Music , Style & Content Creation.

I find peace in being loved by God & Joy in serving his vision. I am dedicated to using my platform as a beacon of Love & Light to Fight for the eradication of Abuse & Poverty.

bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Mon Apr 22, 2024 4:10 pm

Miss Universe Zimbabwe 2024 - Page 2 Ins12765
Miss Universe Zimbabwe 2024 - Page 2 Ins12764
My name is Hannah Brits, I am 20 years old. I was born and raised in the beautiful city of Harare. I am an au pair, I help families who need an extra helping hand with their special needs kids, whether it’s school pickups, helping with homework or keeping them entertained.
As a person who comes from a family where we are all adopted, I am a massive advocate for helping children in need of families. Growing up within a family that I was adopted into. Throughout my life I have always been grateful to be able to grow up in a loving household and as I got older, I realised that there are so many children who aren’t as fortunate as myself. With my platform, I want to encourage adoption and help those children find families as everyone deserves to be loved.
I have recently finished my studies in Fashion Design in Pretoria, South Africa. I have always been a girl who loves her clothes and shoes, so making top 30 for me is healing my inner child!
I went to Hellenic Academy, where I achieved great successes within my sports. I represented Zimbabwe in swimming for four years, which is by far one of my greatest achievements.

bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Mon Apr 22, 2024 4:11 pm

Miss Universe Zimbabwe 2024 - Page 2 Ins12766
Miss Universe Zimbabwe 2024 - Page 2 Ins12767
I’m Melissa Vanham, I am a 28 years old Zimbabwean model and mental health nurse health currently living in the UK.

bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2