PAGEANT-MANIA
Alessandra Alores (Germany World 2009) excluded from Miss World pageant - Page 2 1113

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
Alessandra Alores (Germany World 2009) excluded from Miss World pageant - Page 2 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alessandra Alores (Germany World 2009) excluded from Miss World pageant

+5
Lucky
scotty2hotty
perlas
Sabiondo
Del
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Alessandra Alores (Germany World 2009) excluded from Miss World pageant - Page 2 Empty Re: Alessandra Alores (Germany World 2009) excluded from Miss World pageant

Post  Tidus Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:36 pm

bestman wrote:Good modelling-pics, but otherwise I'm not convinced......

her minus: her professionals are great but in the candids not what expected....

her plus:she is an accomplished pageant veteran.mistakes can be easily avoided. (In the same time this doesnt mean success).

anyway,mixed feelings for me right now. lets see in the future.

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13119
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Alessandra Alores (Germany World 2009) excluded from Miss World pageant - Page 2 Empty Re: Alessandra Alores (Germany World 2009) excluded from Miss World pageant

Post  scotty2hotty Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:23 pm

Del wrote:
scotty2hotty wrote:HOFBRAUHAUS BEER!!!!! My favorite! Looking good with that stein!
sunny drunken

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Every girl looks hot in a Dirndl with a Mass beer in her hands...

I agree, very true!
Very Happy
scotty2hotty
scotty2hotty
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 7747
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Jennifer Hawkins, Marlene Schmidt, Rolene Strauss, Iris Mittenaere
Registration date : 2009-05-08
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Del Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:12 pm

TIDUS wrote:

her plus:she is an accomplished pageant veteran.mistakes can be easily avoided. (In the same time this doesnt mean success).

I think she can do well if she knows how to play her cards, this means discipline which doesn't seem to be her strength... Anyway, I don't like her very much. I saw some interviews with her and she seems stupid... Sorry! I'm really wondering what her talent might be... Question Question Question

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 8212
Registration date : 2008-08-18
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Tidus Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:21 pm

Del wrote:
TIDUS wrote:

I think she can do well if she knows how to play her cards, this means discipline which doesn't seem to be her strength... Anyway, I don't like her very much. I saw some interviews with her and she seems stupid... Sorry! I'm really wondering what her talent might be... Question Question Question

i forgot all about that segment......... Laughing I WONDER FOR MANY CONTESTANTS,I BET SOME OF THEM WILL CREATE SOME KIND OF A DANCE ROUTINE OR SOME KIND OF A PRESENTATION. THE MW FORMAT ... Evil or Very Mad BUT ANYWAY.... Laughing Laughing Laughing NICE TO SEE U DEL!!! Very Happy

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13119
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Esther Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:42 pm

Alessandra Alores (Germany World 2009) excluded from Miss World pageant - Page 2 Alessandra_alores

According apasport.az, «Miss Germany 2009" Алорес excluded from participation in the contest "Miss World", which will be held in November in South Africa. This is due to the fact that she was photographed nude for the magazine FHM. Is it true?

http://ru.apasport.az/news.php?id=50517

Neutral
Esther
Esther
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 3929
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe and Miss World
Favourite Miss : Stefania Fernandez
Registration date : 2009-04-29
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Del Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:07 pm

I received the same info today:

"According to German media Alessandra Alores (aka Alexandra Vodjanikowa, Miss Germany Universe 2003) who won the Miss Germany World 2009-pageant some weeks ago was excluded from competing in the Miss World 2009-pageant in South Africa due to racey photos which she made for the FHM-magazine.

It is not known who will now be Germany´s delegate in Miss World 2009

http://www.express.de/nachrichten/news/promis/miss-verbot-fuer-unsere-sexy-alessandra_artikel_1253811679777.html"

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 8212
Registration date : 2008-08-18
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucky Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:13 pm

Shocked Shocked Shocked
So I am really curious who will go, maybe the 1st RU Question
Lucky
Lucky
FOUNDER
FOUNDER

Number of posts : 9031
Registration date : 2008-08-07
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2