PAGEANT-MANIA
beauty queen you've seen in person? 1113

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
beauty queen you've seen in person? 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

beauty queen you've seen in person?

2 posters

Go down

beauty queen you've seen in person? Empty beauty queen you've seen in person?

Post  bonner Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:53 am

me since im here at the province..i only see few beauty queens in our country in person.....

beauty queen you've seen in person? 02_patricia_fernandez.
last night i saw Patricia Fernandez (Bb.Pilipinas International 2008 & semi-finalist in miss international the same year)... she was really beautiful, flawless, and very graceful last night!!! unfortunately i dont have camera to take picture with her.
Sad

i saw also another bb.pilipinas international but i dont know what year she won....that was i guess 2003 when she sit as a judge during our town pageant

hope to see more beauty queens in person someday :flower:
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 116274
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

beauty queen you've seen in person? Empty Re: beauty queen you've seen in person?

Post  scotty2hotty Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:53 pm

I have met Miss Tennessee 1999 (and 1st runner up at Miss USA) Morgan Tandy-High and she was really nice person. I saw her judging not too long ago at a pageant here in TN. Also met Stephanie Culbertson (Miss TN USA 2004) and Miss Tennesse America, Ashley Eicher (2005). I have met Leah Hulan (Miss TN USA 1994) a few times. She is now a bailbondsman in my city.
scotty2hotty
scotty2hotty
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 7747
Favourite Miss : Jennifer Hawkins, Marlene Schmidt, Rolene Strauss, Iris Mittenaere
Registration date : 2009-05-08
Male

Back to top Go down

beauty queen you've seen in person? Empty Re: beauty queen you've seen in person?

Post  bonner Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:38 am

scotty2hotty wrote:I have met Miss Tennessee 1999 (and 1st runner up at Miss USA) Morgan Tandy-High and she was really nice person. I saw her judging not too long ago at a pageant here in TN. Also met Stephanie Culbertson (Miss TN USA 2004) and Miss Tennesse America, Ashley Eicher (2005). I have met Leah Hulan (Miss TN USA 1994) a few times. She is now a bailbondsman in my city.

wow...scotty me i want to meet rachel smith!!! i love her really!!! -101--
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 116274
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down