PAGEANT-MANIA
Miss Global Teen 2010 -Dominican Rep. Won! 1113

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
Miss Global Teen 2010 -Dominican Rep. Won! 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miss Global Teen 2010 -Dominican Rep. Won!

+5
dayana mendoza
bonner
Canuck1986
Del
Santuzzo
9 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Miss Global Teen 2010 -Dominican Rep. Won! Empty Miss Global Teen 2010 -Dominican Rep. Won!

Post  Santuzzo Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:42 am

Miss Global Teen 2010 -Dominican Rep. Won! 8x0zo6
Miss Global Teen 2010 will be hosted by the stunning state of Mato Grosso do Sul, Brazil, and its capital city, Campo Grande. Located in the heart of South America, Mato Grosso do Sul offers a variety of landscapes and activities for its visitors. The world famous Pantanal is home to thousands of animal species living harmoniously in the middle of an exuberant flora, magically distributed on a surface of over 230.000 square kilometers.
Miss Global Teen 2010 -Dominican Rep. Won! Mreamp
Miss Global Teen 2010 -Dominican Rep. Won! P1zc4Miss Global Teen 2010 -Dominican Rep. Won! 1znsiznMiss Global Teen 2010 -Dominican Rep. Won! 1ys9p3
The contestants will also experience the magic of Bonito, where tourism activities are related to its stunning natural attractions, such as river springs with crystalline waters perfect for diving, beautiful waterfalls, caves, forests and a great diversity of fauna and flora.
Miss Global Teen 2010 -Dominican Rep. Won! 2zguvbp
Campo Grande, Mato Grosso do Sul's capital, nicknamed Cidade Morena ("Brown City" in Portuguese) after the reddish-brown color of the region's soil, is a vibrant city with a population of nearly 800,000 people. It will be the venue for the I Miss Global Teen grand finale, at the city's modern Rubens Gil de Camilo Convention Center, with a 2,000-people capacity.
Miss Global Teen 2010 -Dominican Rep. Won! 25kh381

Last edited by Italy on Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:00 am; edited 3 times in total
Santuzzo
Santuzzo
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 2642
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Olivia Culpo, Miss Universe
Registration date : 2010-01-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Miss Global Teen 2010 -Dominican Rep. Won! Empty Miss Global Teen Bolivia!

Post  Santuzzo Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:57 am

Contestants-until now-chosen!
Miss Global Teen 2010 -Dominican Rep. Won! 1417dvsMiss Global Teen 2010 -Dominican Rep. Won! Ip5nvb
Santa Cruz, BOLIVIA - Bolivia has its representative for Miss Global Teen 2010, and she is Alexia Laura Viruez, 15, from Santa Cruz. Alexia is a model and high school student at the British School, in her native Santa Cruz. She is 1.76 m-tall and plans on studying Psychology at the university in the future.
Miss Global Teen 2010 -Dominican Rep. Won! S33recMiss Global Teen 2010 -Dominican Rep. Won! 10rtncl
She is now getting prepared to represent Bolivia in Miss Global Teen 2010, in Campo Grande, Mato Grosso do Sul, Brazil, on July 3.

Last edited by Italy on Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Santuzzo
Santuzzo
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Male

Back to top Go down

Miss Global Teen 2010 -Dominican Rep. Won! Empty Miss Global Teen El Salvador!

Post  Santuzzo Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:03 am

Miss Global Teen 2010 -Dominican Rep. Won! Dynfrq
San Salvador, EL SALVADOR - Nidia Rivas, 17, the winner of the Miss Teen El Salvador pageant, will represent her country in Miss Global Teen 2010, in Campo Grande, Brazil.
Nidia comes from the city of Sensuntepeque and is a student of Law. She is 1.80 m-tall.

Last edited by Italy on Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Santuzzo
Santuzzo
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Male

Back to top Go down

Miss Global Teen 2010 -Dominican Rep. Won! Empty Miss Global Teen Paraguay!

Post  Santuzzo Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:06 am

Miss Global Teen 2010 -Dominican Rep. Won! 2e216ig
Ciudad del Este, PARAGUAY - The lovely Silvia Patricia Florentín Giménez, a 16-year-old high school student from Ciudad del Este, was chosen to represent Paraguay in Miss Global Teen 2010.
Silvia Patricia also works as a part-time model. She is 1.76 m-tall.
Due to its proximity with the state of Mato Grosso do Sul, the host of Miss Global Teen 2010, Miss Paraguay is expected to get massive support from her countrymen.
Miss Global Teen 2010 will be crowned on July 3, in Campo Grande, Mato Grosso do Sul, Brazil.

Last edited by Italy on Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Santuzzo
Santuzzo
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Male

Back to top Go down

Miss Global Teen 2010 -Dominican Rep. Won! Empty Miss Global Teen Philippines!

Post  Santuzzo Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:12 am

Miss Global Teen 2010 -Dominican Rep. Won! J7zqrs
Manila, PHILIPPINES - 18-year-old Mariella Castillo has been designated as the representative of the Philippines in the first edition of Miss Global Teen.
A fashion design student at the College of Saint Benilde, an affiliate of De la Salle University, Mariella has a vast experience as a model and beauty contest.
She was the 1st runner-up in Bb. Batangas 2008, participated in International Modeling and Talent Association (IMTA) New York 2009, was the 1st runner-up in Miss Bikini Phlippines 2009, and a finalist in Bb. Pilipinas 2010, the national pageant to select the Filipino representatives in Miss World, Miss Universe and Miss International.
Now Mariella is getting ready to travel half the planet to compete for the title of Miss Global Teen 2010, in Campo Grande, Mato Grosso do Sul, Brazil.
Miss Global Teen 2010 -Dominican Rep. Won! 210hl4z
Miss Global Teen 2010 -Dominican Rep. Won! V6qbsw
Santuzzo
Santuzzo
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Male

Back to top Go down

Miss Global Teen 2010 -Dominican Rep. Won! Empty Brazilian model and actress Karine Barros to host Miss Global Teen 2010!

Post  Santuzzo Wed May 05, 2010 4:53 pm

Miss Global Teen 2010 -Dominican Rep. Won! Oaxf9y
Brazilian model, actress and singer Karine Barros will be one of the hosts of the Miss Global Teen 2010 pageant. Winner of the talent competition in last year's Miss World Brazil, Karine also made a special appearance in the most popular teen show in Brazil, Globo's Malhação. In March she sang for the Mister Brazil finalists in São Paulo.
The 20-year-old artist is excited about this new challenge: "I was a teenager not too long ago, so I am sure I will be able to relate to the girls. I am very excited to meet them and host the show", said the lovely blonde.
Karine won the Talent competition of Miss World Brazil 2009 by unanimity with a touching performance of her own interpretation of a Tennesse Williams' text, which she ended singing "Ne Me Quittes Pas".
Miss Global Teen 2010 will be crowned in Campo Grande, Mato Grosso do Sul, Brazil, on July 3.
Karine's amazing performance which gave her the "Miss Talent" title during Miss World Brazil 2009.
Santuzzo
Santuzzo
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Male

Back to top Go down

Miss Global Teen 2010 -Dominican Rep. Won! Empty Three options for the official Miss Global Teen crown!

Post  Santuzzo Wed May 05, 2010 4:59 pm

Tiago Seixas, the designer of the stunning Miss World Brazil crown, is now working on the Miss Global Teen official crown, an exclusive piece of jewelry made with Brazilian stones.
"I've developed three options for the pageant organizers' appreciation: the first one is called blossoming of a flower, and it's about the girl who is maturing and growing into a woman; the second one is called "birth of a star", after all, Miss Global Teen will grow into one after she is crowned; finally, we have the third option, called "new life", which will certainly be the case for the winner of the pageant", he explained.
Miss Global Teen 2010 -Dominican Rep. Won! Dgj4t3
Blossoming of a flower
Miss Global Teen 2010 -Dominican Rep. Won! Jh8thu
Birth of a star
Miss Global Teen 2010 -Dominican Rep. Won! 24n05f9
New life
Worth over USD 25,000.00, the crown will be revealed on July 3, when the first Miss Global Teen will be elected and crowned. The winner will take home a replica worth USD 5,000.00, which will be hers to keep.
Miss Global teen 2010 will take place in Campo Grande, Mato Grosso do Sul, between June 28 and July 4.
Santuzzo
Santuzzo
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Male

Back to top Go down

Miss Global Teen 2010 -Dominican Rep. Won! Empty The following countries have confirmed presence at MISS GLOBAL TEEN 2010!

Post  Santuzzo Wed May 05, 2010 5:03 pm

The following countries have confirmed presence at MISS GLOBAL TEEN 2010:

ANGOLA
ARGENTINA
ARMENIA
BAHAMAS
BELGIUM
BOLIVIA
BONAIRE
BRAZIL
CANADA
CHINA
COSTA RICA
CURAÇAO
DENMARK
DOMINICAN REP.
ECUADOR
EL SALVADOR
EGYPT
ENGLAND
FRANCE
GERMANY
GERMANY
GUATEMALA
MEXICO
NETHERLANDS
NEW ZEALAND
PARAGUAY
PERU
PHILIPPINES
POLAND
PORTUGAL
PUERTO RICO
ROMANIA
SOUTH AFRICA
SOUTH KOREA
TAIWAN
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
VENEZUELA
VIETNAM.
Santuzzo
Santuzzo
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Male

Back to top Go down

Miss Global Teen 2010 -Dominican Rep. Won! Empty Re: Miss Global Teen 2010 -Dominican Rep. Won!

Post  Del Wed May 05, 2010 8:51 pm

Germany??? We never had a Teen Miss... for what I know.

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 8212
Registration date : 2008-08-18
Female

Back to top Go down

Miss Global Teen 2010 -Dominican Rep. Won! Empty Re: Miss Global Teen 2010 -Dominican Rep. Won!

Post  Canuck1986 Wed May 05, 2010 10:50 pm

Bolivia and El Salvador are stunning...I hope they will compete in their Miss pageants in the future...Would love to see them in MU.

Canuck1986
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 1165
Favourite Miss : Natalie Glebova, Jennifer Hawkins
Registration date : 2009-04-09
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Thu May 06, 2010 6:38 am

Italy wrote:
Miss Global Teen 2010 -Dominican Rep. Won! J7zqrs
Manila, PHILIPPINES - 18-year-old Mariella Castillo has been designated as the representative of the Philippines in the first edition of Miss Global Teen.
A fashion design student at the College of Saint Benilde, an affiliate of De la Salle University, Mariella has a vast experience as a model and beauty contest.
She was the 1st runner-up in Bb. Batangas 2008, participated in International Modeling and Talent Association (IMTA) New York 2009, was the 1st runner-up in Miss Bikini Phlippines 2009, and a finalist in Bb. Pilipinas 2010, the national pageant to select the Filipino representatives in Miss World, Miss Universe and Miss International.
Now Mariella is getting ready to travel half the planet to compete for the title of Miss Global Teen 2010, in Campo Grande, Mato Grosso do Sul, Brazil.
Miss Global Teen 2010 -Dominican Rep. Won! 210hl4z
Miss Global Teen 2010 -Dominican Rep. Won! V6qbsw

the catwalk diva!!!!
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 115311
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Santuzzo Thu May 06, 2010 8:35 am

Del wrote:Germany??? We never had a Teen Miss... for what I know.
As always,Italy will not compete Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Sad
Santuzzo
Santuzzo
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Del Thu May 06, 2010 9:55 am

Italy wrote:

Your Teenies are busy with Miss Italia Wink

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 8212
Registration date : 2008-08-18
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Santuzzo Thu May 06, 2010 10:01 am

Del wrote:
Italy wrote:

Your Teenies are busy with Miss Italia Wink
Of course! Wink This year i want to see amazing contestants at Miss Italia 2010,also because the new winner will represent Italy at Miss Universe pageant Very Happy!
Santuzzo
Santuzzo
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Male

Back to top Go down

Miss Global Teen 2010 -Dominican Rep. Won! Empty Miss Global Teen Venezuela!

Post  Santuzzo Sat May 08, 2010 8:39 am

Miss Global Teen 2010 -Dominican Rep. Won! 33v28vl
Kathryn Gonzalez, 17, from the city of Valencia, is the first Miss Global Teen Venezuela, chosen in a casting organized by Alexander Gonzales, pageant coach who has prepared several candidates to compete in Miss World and Miss Universe (including Amelia Vega, Miss Universe 2003).
Kathryn, who in the near future will go to college to study Communications, is excited about traveling to Brazil, a country she always wanted to visit. She believes it will be a great opportunity to make new friends and to have a place to stay in different countries of the world.
The Venezuelan beauty queen has won several beauty competitions in the past, like Carnival Queen of her city, among others. She has done lots of volunteer work helping the elderly and those in need in general.
She will compete in the first edition of Miss Global Teen, to be held in Campo Grande, Mato Grosso do Sul, Brazil, on July 3.
Santuzzo
Santuzzo
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Male

Back to top Go down

Miss Global Teen 2010 -Dominican Rep. Won! Empty Miss Global Teen New Zealand!

Post  Santuzzo Mon May 10, 2010 7:50 pm

Miss Global Teen 2010 -Dominican Rep. Won! 1zzgyuo
Mariska Schoeman, 17, from the city of Rotorua, is Miss Global Teen New Zealand 2010. With duo citizenship (New Zealander and South African), Mariska is excited about her two countries involvement in the upcoming FIFA World Cup: New Zealand is back in the competition after 28 years, and South Africa is the first African country to ever host the World Cup.
Miss Global Teen 2010 -Dominican Rep. Won! 2v3rbwm
A student from Western Heights High School, Miss GT New Zealand is concerned about environment protection and global warming, and believes New Zealand is a positive example for many other countries.
She stands at 1.70 m, speaks English and Afrikaans, has brown hair and green eyes.
About her family, Mariska has the following to say: "I have two mums, a dad, two brothers and one sister. My family and I are very close. We have always been there for each other through the good and the bad and I'm very grateful to have the family and friends I have. I'd be so lost without them!".
She is now getting ready for her exciting trip to Brazil, where on July 3, she will be competing for the title of Miss Global Teen 2010.
Miss Global Teen 2010 -Dominican Rep. Won! 55s2yt
Santuzzo
Santuzzo
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Male

Back to top Go down

Miss Global Teen 2010 -Dominican Rep. Won! Empty Miss Global Teen Brazil!

Post  Santuzzo Tue May 11, 2010 6:17 pm

Miss Global Teen 2010 -Dominican Rep. Won! A4r5ecMiss Global Teen 2010 -Dominican Rep. Won! S3k4f5
Thuanny Rodrigues Ferreira, a 16-year-old from the city of Rio de Janeiro, was chosen to represent Brazil in Miss Global Teen 2010. Crowned Miss Teen Rio de Janeiro last November on a cruise ship, the 1.70-m-tall model knows that her responsibility now is much bigger:
"I am very honored to be the first Miss Global Teen Brazil and to represent my country at home. It will be great to welcome girls from all over the world in my own country. I hope they take home the best memories and impressions from Brazil", she said.
Thuanny describes herself as a very outgoing person, who enjoys spending time with her friends, listening to music, dancing, and walking the runways.
Her goal is to graduate from high school in 2011 and be admitted by the Federal University of Rio de Janeiro.
Miss Global Teen 2010 -Dominican Rep. Won! VsoqrbMiss Global Teen 2010 -Dominican Rep. Won! 4zubll
"I want to go to college and graduate as soon as possible to be a great professional and an independent woman", commented the Brazilian teen queen.
Thuanny will be officially crowned by Ivaldo Ximenes, her agent and director, on May 20, during her birthday party.
"Can you imagine that?? I am very excited and can barely wait for my birthday!", she complemented with joy.
Miss Brazil and several other international teenagers will compete on July 3, in Campo Grande, Mato Grosso do Sul, for the title of Miss Global Teen 2010.
Santuzzo
Santuzzo
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  dayana mendoza Sun May 23, 2010 1:50 am

Miss Dominican Republic Global Teen

Miss Global Teen 2010 -Dominican Rep. Won! 32198_1439163705002_1410322261_1142349_922258_n
dayana mendoza
dayana mendoza
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Number of posts : 7299
Registration date : 2008-12-29
Male

Back to top Go down

Miss Global Teen 2010 -Dominican Rep. Won! Empty Miss South Africa is the first delegate to arrive!

Post  Esopo Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:35 pm

Miss Global Teen 2010 -Dominican Rep. Won! 26_saf1-300x285
Lisa De Bique, Miss Global Teen South Africa, was the first candidate to arrive in Campo Grande, Mato Grosso do Sul, to compete for the Miss Global Teen 2010 title. She traveled with her national director and coach, Marcelino Matthews, and although tired, Lisa could not hide her excitement:

“I still cannot believe I am here. One week ago I was the runner-up in South Africa, from the moment I learned I would represent my country until now, so many good things have happened”, she said.

Miss Global Teen 2010 -Dominican Rep. Won! 26_saf6-210x300
Lisa De Bique and a new fan: the lovely Sofia, who she met at Sao Paulo's airport.

About her first moments in Brazil, the South African beauty mentioned: “People are so nice, we spent a few hours in Sao Paulo’s airport, and I was approached by many people for photos and to chat with me. There was a little girl named Sofia who was so sweet, what a warm welcome I received upon my arrival!”.

During her flight from Sao Paulo to Campo Grande, Lisa told us that she was greeted by the aircraft captain and crew members. “After I was announced, the people in the airplane applauded to welcome me, it was great”.

This Saturday two other candidates will arrive in Campo Grande: Miss Philippines and Miss Colombia. Most delegates are expected to land in Campo Grande’s airport on Monday.

Miss Global Teen 2010 will be crowned on July 3.
Esopo
Esopo
ELITE MEMBER
ELITE MEMBER

Number of posts : 252
Favourite Miss : Dayana Mendoza,Natalie Glebova and Jennifer Hawkins
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Miss Global Teen 2010 -Dominican Rep. Won! Empty Miss Philippines arrives in Campo Grande after two days traveling!

Post  Esopo Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:38 pm

After nearly 48 hours of traveling, Miss Philippines has finally made it to Brazil. Mariella Castillo is proud to represent the Philippines in the first edition of Miss Global Teen, and knows her fans back home expect her to do well. She joined Miss South Africa, her roommate and new friend, in a casual fashion shooting.
Miss Global Teen 2010 -Dominican Rep. Won! Miss_26_06_10-3-300x199Miss Global Teen 2010 -Dominican Rep. Won! Miss_26_06_10-5-300x199
Miss Global Teen 2010 -Dominican Rep. Won! Miss_26_06_10-1-199x300

Courtesy of Globalbeauties.com
Esopo
Esopo
ELITE MEMBER
ELITE MEMBER

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  dayana mendoza Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:07 am

Miss Global Teen 2010 -Dominican Rep. Won! 4738545663_3e4973ac60_bMiss Global Teen 2010 -Dominican Rep. Won! 4738545791_92630c02ff_b
dayana mendoza
dayana mendoza
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Male

Back to top Go down

Miss Global Teen 2010 -Dominican Rep. Won! Empty Misses Global Teen Colombia and Bolivia

Post  Esopo Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:40 pm

Miss Global Teen 2010 -Dominican Rep. Won! BoliviaMiss Global Teen 2010 -Dominican Rep. Won! DSCN2414Miss Global Teen 2010 -Dominican Rep. Won! Col_2
Esopo
Esopo
ELITE MEMBER
ELITE MEMBER

Male

Back to top Go down

Miss Global Teen 2010 -Dominican Rep. Won! Empty Misses Global Teen Colombia,South Africa & Philippines

Post  Esopo Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:41 pm

Miss Global Teen 2010 -Dominican Rep. Won! Col_3
Esopo
Esopo
ELITE MEMBER
ELITE MEMBER

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  dayana mendoza Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:00 pm

Miss Global Teen 2010 -Dominican Rep. Won! 36990_136190826406855_128889303803674_327392_203199_nMiss Global Teen 2010 -Dominican Rep. Won! 36990_136190756406862_128889303803674_327371_3593453_nMiss Global Teen 2010 -Dominican Rep. Won! 36990_136190759740195_128889303803674_327372_5407937_nMiss Global Teen 2010 -Dominican Rep. Won! 36990_136190766406861_128889303803674_327374_2405865_n
dayana mendoza
dayana mendoza
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  dayana mendoza Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:01 pm

Miss Global Teen 2010 -Dominican Rep. Won! 36990_136190773073527_128889303803674_327376_5956981_nMiss Global Teen 2010 -Dominican Rep. Won! 36990_136190799740191_128889303803674_327384_4662181_n
dayana mendoza
dayana mendoza
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next